Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade, 2022 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade, 2022 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade, 2022 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade, 2022 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade, 2022 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade, 2022 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade, 2022 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade, 2022 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade, 2022 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade, 2022 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade, 2022

Go down

Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade, 2022 Empty Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade, 2022

Post by Jason Spade Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:13 pm

The IWN jingle plays and the scene fades in to intrepid reporter Troy Garter.

"Good afternoon, folks! It's a beautiful Friday afternoon at our studio here in Utica, New York, and we have a doozy of an interview for you today. Once again, we here at IWN are pleased to welcome current CMV Global Champion, Jason Spade!"

The camera pans over to reveal Jason Spade, sitting back in his seat, wearing sunglasses, and golding the Global Championship over his shoulder.

"Hi."

"So, Jason... Last time you were on our show, it was not long after Ascendance IX. The new season had begun with you becoming first draft pick on CMV's brand new Octane show, and with you starting a relationship with Octane general manager Madison Wright. Tell me, Jason, what's changed since then?"

"I got what I wanted; the one title that's eluded me here in CMV. When I joined Octane I had one goal, and that was to become the CMV Global Champion. Well, mission accomplished. Sure, I did some questionable things to get there, but that's how you get ahead in this business. Nobody values hard work or talent anymore. They only see you when you step on others to get where you want to go, and here I am."

"Wait, I'm sorry, are you... Are you implying that your relationship with Madison Wright was just a stepping stone to you becoming Global Champion?"

"As a matter of fact, Troy, no, I wasn't- but now that you mention it, yeah, I used her. So what? People use each other all the time in this business, especially in CMV. These fans, these people in the back, the higher ups, the Wrights, they're all fickle as the day is long. Guys who couldn't hold a candle to the [bleep] on my boot get praised as top guys for months, while loudmouth punks get cheered on for yapping like little dogs and punching above their weight. Meanwhile, guys like me who busted their asses for years straight with no days off get pushed aside for flavors of the week who'll be gone before I have enough time to unlace my boots.

So yeah, I used Madison- she was a means to an end, because that's the only way you can get ahead in this company. You think I ever would have gotten the shot I deserve otherwise? No, some punk with colorful tights and a goofy entrance would have been put in front of me while I get my ass carted to hospital because I broke my back carrying this [bleep]ing company for four years."

"Jason, I can see you're upset, but please take it easy with the language. We try to keep it family friendly here."

Spade scoffs, but nods his head, conceding.

"Uh... Let's see here. So, Jason, you're heading into Dead in Tokyo as the CMV Global Champion and you're defending against Joseph Santos. I'd like to talk about your feelings on Santos, but first I'd like to touch on your background in Japan. Many people don't know this, but before you were exposed to American audiences through NGCW, you spent a lot of time cutting your teeth in Japan. Can you tell me about that?"

"Yeah, sure. I went to Japan a couple years after I debuted on the American independent circuit. Wasn't there for more than a few years. Met my first real rival there, guy named Ryuji Naito. Had my first Barbed Wire deathmatch; he went to clothesline me in the corner and one of the wires snapped, and we both got tangled up in it. They had to cut us out with bolt cutters. People ask me why I wear shirts in the ring, well, that kind of sh-- stuff is why. When I say I busted my ass, I mean it; take a shot every time I bleed for this business, for CMV, and you'll be in the hospital. And what do I have to show for it? Nothing. Zero respect, and all of my friends, the people I came up with, are gone... That guy, Ryuji? He's dead. Killed himself in some dumpy hotel bathroom in Osaka. I have nothing left except for CMV and this championship. No friends, no allies, and no respect... Third-to-last on the card, and I'm the world champion. It's disgusting."

"Well... Okay then. Tell me about Joseph Santos."

"He's got a big hat."

There's a long pause.

"Just messin' with you. He's getting a shot that he should have gotten years ago. Santos is just like me- slept on, underestimated, and disrespected. Tailcoat Val made all of our lives hell for a year straight, and when she shows her face again, he takes her out and somehow he's the bad guy. Santos does CMV a service, and they turn on him- just like me. I carried this company through the 2K20 season, one of the hardest seasons any of us have ever had, and they turned on me too. Santos and I are kindred spirits... We're the same."

Spade looks directly at the camera.

"And that's why I'm gonna beat you, Santos. Forget Suraci for a minute, this isn't about him, it's about us. We're the same, pal. Pariahs. Outcasts. CMV's sloppy seconds, passed over for the main event slot because the chubby sumo is the hometown boy. This isn't about the title, both of us know that. It's about our identity. It's about sticking it to CMV, to the Wrights, the locker room, everyone who doubted us. Because no matter how hard they tried to keep us down, we made it. They can rob us of our main event, but they can't stop us from being seen. They're gonna see us because we're gonna make them see us. And then... They're gonna see me put you back down. You're gonna almost, make it, and then you're gonna fall all the way back down and start over, because no matter how hard you try, they'll forget about you... Just like me. Thanks for the time, Troy."

Spade nods at Troy, smiles, and stands up.

"Jason, wait... Jason, I have more questions!"

A door closes offscreen.

"Well... Okay, that was Jason Spade, everybody! We're gonna take a short break, and when we return, Vance Vintage will present his newest story; 'Danger Cat - Man or Cat'. Stay tuned!"

The Outlaw
2x CMV Undisputed Champion - 1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV Anarchy Champion - 1x CMV Zero G Champion - Undisputed NGCW Champion

CMV Next Big Thing 2019 - CMV Match of the Year 2019 - CMV Face of the Year 2020 - OMG Moment of the Year 2020 - CMV Superstar of the Year 2020

Leon Garra
El Leon de Aguadilla
1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV International Champion - 1x CMV Internet Champion -1x CMV Pure Champion

Ashley Riot
Deathmatch Princess
2x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion

CMV Breakout Female Superstar 2021

AKUNIN
Born in Blood
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down