Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

UnMatched: In the Ring

+9
Borton
Batman
Maurie
krzy
Childish Meltzer
RiftedEnergy
Decided Villain
SonOfAnarchy91
Mr. Dashing
13 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 2 Empty Re: UnMatched: In the Ring

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:25 pm

*After his debut victory Eclipses' celebration is cut short when Hayden takes him down and starts throwing rights and left obviously angry to not avenge his attack earlier in the night but his own attack is cut short when The Bringers run to and slide into the ring, Christian Shaw pulls Hayden off and throws Hayden causing him to roll, Hayden gets up to a knee before recieving a vicious kick to the skull from Vincent Trowel. The beatdown begins as Eclipse ascends to the top rope looking to hit Hayden with a Dark Of The Moon, as Trowel picks Hayden up and whips him to Shaw who hits him with a hard Clothesline Of Despair. They begin to position Hayden but just as they do so, Enzo Amore and Big Cass have had enough and have jumped the rail and begin to attack Trowel and Shaw. Eclipse qucikly jumps down from the top rope and makes his way up the ramp as Enzo throws Trowel through the middle rope and Cass clotheslines Shaw over the top rope, for the first time we see The Bringers in retreat, they make their way to the top of the ramp just as Enzo begins to speak...*

Enzo: Hold Up, Hold Up. That's not how we do it here in Jersey boys. You want to disrespect us thats one thing but you all go lookin' for a fight in Jersey and you don't invite us? For those of you who don't know, let us introduce ourselves; My name is Enzo Amore and I am a Certified G and a Bonafide Stud and you can't, teach, that! And this right here, this is Big Cass and he's 7 feet tall and you can't, teach, that! Bada-Boom realest guys in the room, how you doin'! You Bringers like to act like a bunch a tough guys but we know what you really are and Im'a spe-ell it out for ya *the crowd chants in unison* S. A. W. F. T. SAAAAAWFT! You got two bonafide thugs lookin' at chu boys and we're putting a stop to these little attacks you keep doin', even if we have ta sign a contract to do it bada-boom! Newest guys in NXT Unmatched How You Doin'?

*Enzo throws down the mic, and he and Cass help Hayden to his feet. Trowel and Shaw look on but Eclipse shows no intimidation he just laughs his usual haunting laugh as he and The Bringers go back stage Hayden shakes hands with Cass and Enzo before they raise his hands as we cut to commercial. *

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:07 pm

During the fallout of ArRIVAL, we return from commercial break to see NXT Champion, Chris Adams, standing alone in the ring, his title draped over his right shoulder, a mic in his left hand.

Adams
Last night . . . Man, last night was incredible. I'll say it right now, before I go any further. DSD, I hate you, and you hate me, and I know that if it were you standing here in this ring as the NXT champion, you wouldn't say the same, but I respect you after that match last night. You've earned at least that much. Now, some of you may have heard, but the doctors have told me I've suffered a minor concussion. Guys, I'm no Hayden, but I'm no quitter either. I want you all to know that I'm not going anywhere-

The NXT general manager makes his way out onto the stage, flanked by only Nathan Willis. Adams sighs, knowing that this can't be anything good.

Kane
Chris, let me be the first to say it, what a match, and what, a win. The internet, won't stop talking, about what you, and DSD, did last night. And although DSD is my prized fighter, and he let me down, again, I'm out here to say, well done! Chris, you impress me, more and more, each week. Its time, that I make you, an offer, you simply can't, refuse! Adams, how would you like, to take your rightful place, alongside myself, in The Authority?

The fans boo heavily as Kane is now in the ring, Willis waiting by the steps at the general manager's command. Adams takes a deep breath, nodding his head while Kane smiles from ear to ear.

Kane
See, I knew, that you were, a smart guy! Now, about that concussion, of yours. Don't sweat it, you won't have to compete, until you're, fully rested. I-

Adams
Whoa, big guy, I didn't say yes, I was just nodding my head and agreeing with these fans here tonight; BOOOOOOOO!!!

Kane is furious as Chris continues on.

Adams
Me? In The Authority??? With you, the big red retard, fatass over there and The Gate City Asshat!?!? No thank you, in fact, I've already joined a neat little faction, buddy, you may have heard of 'em . . .

Kane is fuming, as Nathan barks for the general manager to let him pounce on the NXT champion. Kane says for him to stay put though, getting nice and close to Chris before lifting his mic to speak once again.

Kane
You just made, a BIG, mistake. You don't, want me, as an, ENEMY!!!

Adams chuckles under his breath, getting equally as close to the big red machine, showing no fear.

Adams
Oh, don't worry, I've got some friends to back me up . . . The Revolt says hello!!!

Chris kicks Kane in the gut and then DDT's him onto the NXT title!!! Willis reacts as quickly as he can, but is dropkicked off the apron as he's trying to get into the ring. Chris grabs his belt and bolts up the ramp, looking back now as Kane semi-unconsciously groans into the mic.

Kane
You- ugh, tonight, you'll defend your title, against Nathan Willis- ugh, because that's, eh, what's best . . . for- ehhh.

Kane goes to sleep while Adams laughs, holding up his NXT championship while Nathan licks his lips, ready for that battle later on tonight!!!

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:27 pm

Cole Savage is spotted in the ring as Episode 6 returns from a commercial break. The crowd is booing loudly, and Savage looks incredibly annoyed at that.

-Cole Savage-
You all need to cut that out right now because I never said anything that wasn’t true. I told you all that it was only a matter of time before Leo became a champion, and he did just that. If I had a dollar for every naysayer that I had along this journey I could buy enough tickets to seel out this arena on my own!

I can’t help that I thrive in every situation that I put myself in in and out of the wrestling business. I became synonymous with the Hardcore Championship, and now when you rattle off the names of the greatest managers in CMV history, you can’t say that my name won’t be at the top of the list.

They said that I wouldn’t be able to put my admittedly large ego aside, and let Leo have the spotlight, but I guess that’s not the case now, is it? Though it goes without saying that Leo met me halfway. I got his the opportunities and he capitalized by being one of the greatest luchadores I’ve ever seen.

That man has the heart of a champion and there’s not a single person on this roster who deserves to hold the belt more than him. He put his body on the line, he went through a war, but he looked at me this morning and I could see it in his eyes that he felt the hell he endured was worth it because now he’s on cloud nine.

Now he’s the man to beat.

Now he’s the man that you can’t ignore because he’ll be on TV putting on some of the best damn matches this company has ever seen. He’s not even 100% right now and it’s because of how sore and worn down his body is after he was willing to die and lose it all to walk out as champion. That’s a big difference from Chris Adams getting concussed because he was too stupid to not get punched in the face. That’s a big difference from The Bringers of Despair not being able to get the job done. That’s a big difference from Bryan Novak taking the coward’s way out.

Leo will take on anyone at anytime… at his convenience. The only reason why he’s not in the main event tonight is because I negotiated with the powers that be so that he would have ample time to heal. Leo is a man that would fight with one leg and half an arm if you let him, but there’s that nasty, dirty politics that would tear him down.

We all saw what happened to Brett Angel. How Kane decided on a whim that he was “too hurt” to defend his title. I refuse to let the same fate befall my client. When Leo is back, he’ll be ready to destroy anyone put in front of him, and there’s not a damn person in this company that’s going to slow his rise to the top.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:11 am

D'Angelo St. Daniels' theme plays unexpectedly on the PA
DSD who has several stitches across his forehead and a band aid walks out from the back with a mic and a steel chair in each hand
DSD makes his way up the steps tossing the steel chair into the ring
DSD sets the chair up in the middle of the ring and takes a seat
The Crowd is booing heavily
DSD has a blank nonchalant look on his face
The Crowd boos even louder as DSD brings the mic up to speak
DSD drops the mic and flips off the crowd
Gets up and leaves with no emotion
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:40 pm

Episode 7 of NXT UnMatched opens up to a new song, the crowd are silent, as Arthur Blackwell makes his way out to the stage, instantly the crowd starts booing, Blackwell gestures for them to simmer down, before raising the mic to his mouth.

Arthur Blackwell:
Ladies n' Gentlemn' of NXT, I am proud, to introduced, the olympic legend, the American Gold Medalist. Stuart Reynolds!

Stuart comes out from the back, with his Olympic Medal hanging around his neck, an expressionless look on his face, completely ignoring the crowd, he makes his way down to the ring, as Arthur Blackwell follows behind him, continuing to talk.

Arthur Blackwell:
You see NXT Universe, this man, is not here, for you, this man, is not here for the businessmen running the show, this man! Is not here for anyone, but himself. He's done it all, he has dominated the amateur wrestling scene. In the same way that Brock Lesnar did, except, this man, is not Brock Lesnar, no this man is a proper wrestler, you can do suplex, after suplex, after suplex, all you want, but that! My friends, is nothing but a boring wrestler. You know the reason Lesnar's moveset is restricted, to but a few moves? Because deep down, he's not talented enough, to pull of what my associate can. Brock Lesnar is nothing but a cheap knock off, of this man right here, Stuart, Reynolds!

Stuart Reynolds and Arthur Blackwell stand side by side in the ring, Blackwell points up and down at the Olympian, before continuing to talk to the NXT Universe.

Arthur Blackwell:
Last week, we saw somebody, make the STUPIDEST. Decision of his life. Wendall Grace, decided to make his big NXT debut last week, by answering my challenge. I made it clear, that whoever, answered the call, would have to deal with my associate. So Wendall, I'm out here to say, that at Climb 2 Fame you will answer the call, at the beckoning of my associate, and you will enter this ring, and you will be decimated by the best wrestler to ever grace CMV. You all will remember, the day you first saw, the future, first ever NXT Grand Slam Champion in action for the first time. So who will be the victim tonight? My Associate, Stuart Reynolds will make a fool of somebody tonight. SO COME ON DOWN

The camera pans over to the stage as we look over to see who answers the call.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:36 pm

After their victory over Nancy Hurt and Rose  
Dirty Diana is celebrating her very first victory in NXT
Alexis Hamilton taunts to the crowd from the middle rope with her back to Diana
Diana notices Alexia has her guard down celebrating the win
Diana charges her way to Alexia and yanks her down to the mat by her hair slamming her head down to the mat repetitively
Diana mounts Alexia throwing punches to her face
Alexia pushes Diana off of her trying to escape the assault
Diana tackles Alexia to the outside
Diana still throwing haymakers and punches to the body
Diana picks Alexia by the hair and slings her into the barricade left and right head first

You think I forgot what you did? You think your better than me?!  You want to call me a "classless bimbo"?!  I got domething for you!!

Diana slaps repetitively Alexia trying to embarrass her
Diana picks Alexia by the hair again and tgrows her into the timekeeper area back first

I feel better now

Dirty Diana taunts to the crowd with a smile on her face  as she leaves Alexia Hamilton laid out in pain
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:09 pm

It's the end of NXT UnMatched Episode 7, and as the crowd are filling out the arena, and the technical crew are starting to pack up their equipment, the monitors echo a screeching, high pitch noise that puts the whole attendance on notice. Someone must have knocked over a sound system or something. But Again, the noise sounds off, and the titantron re-awakens.

YOU THOUGHT I LE_FT?!?

NEVER_! - K.

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:30 pm

Cole Savage waits until Cruz’ opponent is long gone from the arena before he enters the ring with a mic in hand. Savage pushes the referee tending to Cruz away so that he can assist his client on his own. Cruz is favoring his ribs and Savage turns to the booing crowd and shakes his hand while raising the microphone to his mouth.

-Cole Savage-
Shut up! All of you shut you mouths right now! What kind of sick, inhumane cowards take such joy in seeing another man down? Leo doesn’t go to your jobs and cheer at your shortcomings when you drop the burger your flipping or miss a spot on the toilet your cleaning! He just comes out here and excel at what he does while the lot of you grows content with your mediocrity. Here’s the deal: this loss doesn’t mean a damn thing. That poorly groomed, unkept, smelly son of a bitch can have the Money in the Bank ladder match! Hell, he can win it for all I care! But don’t any of you think for a SECOND that this means Leo here won’t win the big one sooner rather than later.

Savage looks at Leo to see if he’s okay. He snatches the Television Championship away from the ref and hands it to his client.

-Cole Savage-
Go right on ahead and name any Money in the Bank winner who wasn’t a fluke! Tell me the name of one man who didn’t go on to have a disappointing World Title reign, please, go ahead…I have all the time in the world to wait—well, not really. After all, time is money and I’m the kind of man who hates wasting money, and Leo is the kind of competitor who learns from his mistakes, not dwells on them. He doesn’t need the shortcut that the briefcase gives people, because that’s a shortcut that leads to the edge of a cliff! And this is why you can’t believe anything that you see or that you hear. The rumors are circulating that I asked for this match to be booked, that I apparently got on my knees and begged our oh-so amazing GM to make this happen….Are you kidding me?

Savage shakes his head.

-Cole Savage-
This is why you don’t believe anything unless you hear it from the horse’s mouth. I TOLD Kane that Leo is above needing the luck of a money in the bank ladder match to get a shot at the world title. I TOLD Kane that my client was still recovering, but that big red doofus but him against that fat slob instead. I TOLD Kane that if he even THINKS about stripping Leo of the title that I would have an army of lawyers here so fast that NXT would be shut down before the show ends! Right now, Leo is focused on becoming the greatest Television champion to ever hold that belt—which won’t be too hard considering who came before. Now, if you’ll excuse us, I need to make sure that my client is able to wash some of Sataru’s stink off of himself.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:38 pm

lol!

Last edited by SonOfAnarchy91 on Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:51 pm

#GiveLargeManAChance

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:51 pm