Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

UnMatched: In the Ring

+9
Borton
Batman
Maurie
krzy
Childish Meltzer
RiftedEnergy
Decided Villain
SonOfAnarchy91
Mr. Dashing
13 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 5 Empty Re: UnMatched: In the Ring

Post by RiftedEnergy Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:06 am

Just before the 3rd match of the night at NXT UNMATCHED Live from Sacremento, Ca....

Omega Z didn't have a match though. The announcer didnt read the script. Hes really here for commentary on Blizzard's Tag Team Competition

Speaking of Commentary, he strolls over to the ringside table to greet Sushi X. He tells Mr. Wentworth to get up... but he doesnt listen. Or cant? 

Omega Z lifts his right fist up... and Mr. Wenthworth receives the signal. He gives the headphones to Omega and quietly stomps away
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:22 am

Omega Z for NXT Champ pls
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:38 am

>When he was only there for commentary.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:45 am

i don't give a fuuuck
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:12 am

As Diana is about to booty press Rose Punish on the ropes she doesn't noticed that Reina is being pinned by CJ Havret with Havret getting the win
Havret gets out of the ring celebrating the big win
But Diana is still in the ring with a down Reina
Diana looks down at Reina
Diana helps Reina
Diana seems to be showing respect to Reina despite what her recent behavior towards Reina
Reina goes to leave the ring but Diana holds her by the wrist
Pulls her in for a Bedazzler and follows up with a multitude of stomps onto the back of Reina
Diana picks Reina up by her head and grabs her by her tifhts and mask and throws her out of the ring
Reina crashes into the floor
Diana gets out of the ring walking passed Reina and flips her hair in satisfaction
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:43 am

To kickoff NXT Contingency the arena erupts in flames, as Kane makes his way down to the ring, mic in hand as always, followed by D'Angelo St. Daniels, Nathan Willis and Marko Punish as always. Kane makes his way down the ramp and climbs onto the apron and into the ring, the rest of the authority surround the ring, while Kane walks to the center of the ring, raises his arms in the air, and swings them down causing pyro to erupt from the ringposts. He then faces the ramp and raises the mic to his mouth.

Kane:
Over the past, year and a half, The Authority, has maintained, solid control, over the NXT roster, through strict punishment, and brutal treatment, to those, who defy, Authority. So, when people come out here, to my ring, and tell me, they want a title match, I get, a little bit, frustrated. So, thunder circus, if you believe, that I'm just going to give you, title matches, because you've called out, three potentially random jobbers, then you have another thing coming. You have yet to earn your spot, here in NXT, and have yet to make, any considerable impact. So I will not, be giving you a match tonight, at NXT Contingency.

Kane lowers the mic for a moment and begins to laugh, however at this moment, all three members of the Thunder Circus run down from the back and slide in the ring, however, the other members of The Authority climb into the ring from either side, surrounding them, Parker turns around and kicks DSD straight in the balls causing him to fall to the outside, while some swift uppercuts from Big Chris and Bull cause Marko and Nathan Willis to fall from the apron,  Bull and Big Chris turn back towards Kane, only to have the hands of Kane wrapped around their neck, Parker attempts to break it up, but gets pulled out of the ring by DSD and the two begin to brawl on the outside as Kane lifts both of the big men into the air and slams them down to the mat, Kane looks towards parker and DSD who are still brawling, but after a heavy shot to the injured ribs of DSD parker backs up the ramp, Kane stares at smiling as he picks the mic back up.

Kane:
You have proven me wrong, Parker, so I will give you a match, and it will take place, directly, after the king of the ring tournament, you will go head to head, with Nathan, Willis!

Kane drops the mic stares down at the two men he'd just chokeslammed as DSD holds his ribs on the outside and Punish and Willis clamber back into the ring, as the camera fades to commercial.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:45 pm

After hitting 'Over Eazy' on Brett Angel for the pin
Nick Starr jumps out of the pin in shock realizing he's now the NEW NXT Champion
A bloody Brett Angel is out on the ringside apron sitting in disappointment
While DSD is outside the ring sitting on the ramp way in annoyance and disappointment
A joyful Nick Starr calls for the ref to give him the title as JLV and his older brother Zack Starr comes down to the ring to celebrate Nick Starr's victory
His REVOLT stablemates lifts him up Rudy style
Starr rises the NXT Championship as confetti rains down on the ring area
Kane and The rest of the Authority are at the ramp trying to figure out how this happened
Brett Angel gets off the apron and heads to the back staring down DSD
Pushes Willis & Marko away from him
Shoulder Bumps Kane as he heads backstage

DSD:
WHAT IS GOING ON?!
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:41 am

Gnashtastic on Commentary:
Welcome everybody to episode 21, of NXT Unmatched, I'm so excited we are about to be visited by The 'Jester of the Ring' the NEW NXT Champion

Lillian Garcia:
Ladies and Gentlemen you're NEW NXT Champion Nck Starrrrrrrrrrrrr

Starr's theme blast throughout the arena
The crowd goes bananas
Nick Starr comes out wearing a Jester hat, Dark Grey Plaided Blazer, Light Grey Young & Bitter Shirt, and Dark Pants with the NXT Championship on his shoulder
Stablemates Zack Starr & Jaymes Landon Vain are behind throwing confetti and popping confetti poppers around Nick Starr
Starr shakes hands with the fans
Stands on the barricade raising the titles o the fans
Starr gets in the ting asking for the mic from Lillian Garcia

Nick Starr:
I had a HUGE celebration that was planned for tonight but in the end I didn't need, I didn't need the balloons, I didn't need the streamers, I didn't need the pyro, because all I have to say is this Nick Starr is NXT Champion!!!!!

The celebration doesn't last too long, as Kane's theme blares through the PA system, Zack Starr, Jaymes Landon Vain and Nick Starr look towards the ramp where the traditional sight of Kane followed by Nathan Willis, Marko Punish and DSD can be seen. The quartet make their way down to the ring, Kane as we've become accustomed to, has a mic in his hand. As The Authority reach the bottom of the Ramp, they separate. DSD stays with Kane, Willis goes to the right, and Punish goes to the left. Kane raises the mic to his mouth as his stablemate climb onto the apron.

Kane:
As the general manager of NXT, it's my job, to do what's best for business. Now, clearly you worked hard to earn, the NXT Championship. So, while I could, force you to defend it every night for the next four weeks, I shan't. However, come NXTreme, in four weeks time, you will defend it. In a Falls count anywhere match. Against, the man, the god that conquered, the so called Beast. D'Angelo St. Daniels. But tonight, I have to ensure, that I do what's best for the NXT crowd, and quite frankly, that's removing, the three of you, from the building.

Kane lowers the mic, raises his arms in the air, and slams them down causing pyro to erupt from the ringposts momentarily distracting The Revolt. Willis, Punish and D'Angelo St. Daniels enter the ring, and a brawl initiates. Punish throws Jaymes Landon Vain to the outside and follows suit, while Zack Starr throws himself at Willis causing both men to fall over the top rope. D'Angelo St. Daniels and Nick Starr begin going back and forth for a brief moment, before Nick Starr grabs onto DSD's neck and flips backwards hitting the fallen starr.

As this goes on, three more figures emerge from the crowd. The Bringers of Despair led by Eclipse, the NXT European Champion. DSD rolls out of the ring and once again The Authority surround the ring, DSD with Kane at the front, The Bringers of Despair on the right, and Marko and Willis on the left, The Revolt are surrounded.

But wait it's Novak! Every member of The Authority stares at the ramp, as the music blares through the PA system, however nobody appears, but after a few seconds, Novak jumps the barricade with a chair in hand from behind the announce table, he slides into the ring next to The Revolt. The Authority look shocked, all but Kane at least. They advance towards the ring, but Kane gestures for them to retreat, confused, all of the members of The Authority fall back to Kane, where they begin to walk up the ramp, looking back at the ring, Kane smiling, as Zack Starr falls to the ground, The Revolt turn around shocked to see Zack Starr crumpled at the feet of Novak, before they can react, The Authority run back towards the ring, Kane lingering behind.

The Revolt tries to get in some offence, but they are all forced into seperate corners, Punish and Willis working on Jaymes Landon Vain, The Bringers of Despair go to work on Zack Starr and D'Angelo St. Daniels and Eclipse set Nick Starr up for a chair shot. Nick Starr falls flat on his back. Kane walks towards the ring, and climbs in. He walks towards Jaymes Landon Vain, grasps his hand around the neck, lifts him into the air and chokeslams him down to the mat. He then walks towards Zack Starr, picks him up the air, and chokeslams him down to the mat. Novak pulls the slumped Nick Starr to his feet setting him up for a chokeslam, Kane picks him up, but with a slick poke to the eye, Nick wriggles free and slides out under the ropes. Kane signals and the rest of the authority picks Zack Starr to his feet, after pushing JLV out of the ring. With Nick Starr watching, Kane lifts Zack Starr up one more time, and slams him down onto the mat. He looks up, stares at Nick Starr and smiles as The Authority once again stands tall in the ring before the camera fades to black.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:49 am

Nancy Hurt is laid down on her back on the outside of the ring after being hit with a superplex to the outside by the NXT Womens Champion Jade Dynamite, the ref gets to the count of eight, as Nancy gets on her hands and knee's. Nine the ref says, Nancy, now to her feet shakes it off and begins to run back to the ring, but it's too late. Jade Dynamite once again retains the NXT Womens Champion, securing the three month Title Reign.

Jade Dynamites theme blares through the PA system as the ref hands Jade Dynamite her NXT Womens Championship, she pushes away the ref, and as Nancy clambers back into the ring under the bottom rope, Jade Dynamite slips the title under her head and runs up for a curb stomp, connecting, crushing the head of Nancy Hurt between her boot and the title.

Dynamite then walks over to the far corner of the ring and gestures for a mic, which Lillian Garcia passes over to her, Dynamite then brushes the air gesturing for her to go away before she puts the belt over her shoulder and walks to the center of the ring and begins to talk.

Jade Dynamite:
You know, a lot of you don't believe I should be womens Champion. I came in here at the beginning of season 2 without a contract; the odds against me; the people against me. Well look at me now, I am the most dominant Vixen in all of CMV, no no no, not just NXT, but Fusion too. I am unstoppable.

Jade lowers the mic and walks around the ring, looking around the arena as she continues to talk.

Jade Dynamite:
Look at my record, I have never lost a televised match. Of the matches I have lost only one of them was a singles match, the other two were tag matches and only one of which I took the pinfall. I have been dominant and tonight is no exception.

Jade Dynamite stops in the center of the ring, and raises her NXT Womens Championship high into the air, she looks up at it and continues to talk.

Jade Dynamite:
Many of you believe I do not deserve this because I do not talk often. Well let me tell you something, none of you deserve any of my time, this is all you're getting. This is just to send a message. My actions in the ring speak for me.Three months ago, none of you knew me, well now none of you will forget me. I will be the first person in CMV history to hold a title for over a year. Just watch me. The evidence supports it, nobody else can touch me. You don't mess with a stick of dynamite, otherwise you might just go boom. When you go boom, your career is left in ashes, just like Nancy Hurt, just like Dirty Diana and just like Rose Punish. Next month, at NXTreme, CJ Havret will just be another statistic when we look back on my reign over the next year. The future, is, n--

Jade Dynamite is interrupted mid sentence by a brand new theme through the PA System.

Jade Dynamite, feeling insulted at the fact she'd just been interrupted, brings the title down over her shoulder and stares, curiously at the stage, a female comes out, dressed in all sorts of colors. Jumping and bouncing around the stage, twitching as if she has some sort of sugar rush. She makes her way down the ramp, high fiving everybody on the right as she makes her way to the bottom of the ramp, before turning around, jumping into the air and running back up the ramp, only to come down again, this time high fiving everyone on the left side of the ramp.

Jade Dynamite:
Who do you think you are, interrupting me?!

This new Vixen completely ignores Dynamite, she cannot hear her due to the headphones she's got on, she begins jogging on the spot as she slowly laps the entire ring making sure to high five every single fan within reach, the crowd are digging it, what a huge pop for someone they've never seen before. After lapping the ring, and standing at the bottom of the ramp. She slides into the ring, standing face to face with Jade Dynamite who stares at the newcomer, she opens her mouth to talk, but is once again ignored as the new Vixen walks straight past her and exits the ring on the other side, she jumps from the apron onto the announce table, and starts fist bumping the announcers as she dances to her trippy tunes on the announce table. Jade Dynamite, visibly annoyed, raises the mic to her mouth and screams at the top of her longs.

Jade Dynamite:
HOW DARE YOU INTERRUPT MY MOMENT!

In a flash, the newcomers head spins towards Jade Dynamite, and she takes off her head phones causing her entrance music to cut off, she steps down from the announce table and squats down in front of the apron, before leaping herself up into the air, holding onto the top rope and flipping over it. At this point, Dynamite isn't taking any chances, she throws the mic out of the ring, freeing her strong right arm, while her left arm still clutches the title over her shoulder. The new Vixen bolts around the ring, walking to a beat, swinging her knees high into the air as she walks continuously staring at Dynamite as she does. The crowds cheering continues, "We Love You, We Love You, We Love You, We Love You" they chant. Out of nowhere, the new Vixen stops, and walks up to Jade Dynamite, looking up at her, straight in the eyes, she walks up real close, less than a few inches away from each other. Dynamites first instinct is to raise her title high in the air, showing that she's the one to beat around her. But this new Vixen, she doesn't even acknowledge the title in the hands of Dynamite, she continues to stare into the eyes of Dynamite, tilting her head left to right, like a Velociraptor feeling out it's prey. Jade Dynamite, confused proceeds to raise her title high up into the air, and she looks up, stares at in and smiles, before looking back down, only to have her head grabbed by the new vixen and pulled down into a kiss. Dynamite pulls away, rubbing her mouth, staring in shock, red with embarrassment. The crowd begin to jeer at Dynamite, mocking her, Dynamite, has no idea what to do, she reverts to her default instinct, she stares across the ring at the new Vixen who's performing some sort of strange dance really elevating the crowd her cheer along with her, while continuing to mock Jade Dynamite. The new Vixen turns back to Dynamite, who runs at her, title in hand, and brings it across the face of the newcomer, bringing her to the floor. Jade Dynamite starts stomping away at the new Vixen, causing the crowds jeers to turn into boo's as they start booing Dynamite out of the building.

Dynamite walks over to the corner of the ring, where the mic she threw landed and picks it up and looks out at the Universe as she speaks.

Jade Dynamite:
Shut your mouths! Learn some respect, I am your NXT Womens Champion. I deserve to be respected, not to be made a fool of by some junkie! This is a disgrace, I will not stand for it.

While Dynamite is talking the Vixen kicks up back to her feet and starts moving around crazily behind Dynamite, the energy flows through the crowd as they start to cheer once again, Dynamite at the sound of these cheers sighs, drops the mic and turns around to face the Vixen across the ring from her, she's smiling innocently. Jade Dynamite once again charges at her, but this time the Vixen sidesteps Dynamite causing her to drop the title on the mat. Dynamite turns to the new Vixen and starts throwing punches, all of which get parried as this super energetic Vixen is just too fast for Dynamite. After a solid 5 minutes of constant punches being thrown and then parried, Dynamite is clearly worn out, she steps back, holds her hands up high, and the new Vixen begins clapping, she extends her hand out to Dynamite, which was her biggest mistake, as Dynamite grabs the hand and kicks the new Vixen in the gut, Dynamite runs and bounces off the ropes, leaping into the air and hitting a curb stomp to the new Vixen, who twitches as she's laid out on the floor.

Dynamite walks over to where she dropped her title and picks it up, before walking back over to the downed Vixen, standing over her and raising the Title high in the air.

Dynamites theme hits the PA System once more as she stands over the new Vixen, brushing herself off before turning away, putting the title over her shoulders and leaving the ring, making her way up the ramp as the camera fades to black.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:58 pm

Contingency Post Match
------------------------------------------------------------
Foster hooks the leg as the referee makes the count.

3...!

Ding Ding Ding!

Foster stands up proud of his victory over Goldust as his music hits the PA System and the referee holds his arm up to signal his opponents defeat. However, he wasn't satisfied. Foster pushes the referee out of the way as Goldust gets on all fours trying to get up. Foster grabs him by the back of the head and delivers a knee to the temple before dropping to his level and unloading a fury of punches to the defenseless Goldust.

Cop: Come on. You already beat him. Somebody get him off him!

Referee's swarm the scene as Goldust is busted open, being beaten to a bloody pulp by one Gerald Foster. Gerald not letting off of him, wanting to beat the man into the soil. Then in an instant, the tides change.

Cop: IT'S STARDUST! STARDUST IS HERE!

The crowd jump to their feet as Stardust comes leaping out on stage, skipping the theatrics and races down to his brothers aid as the referees clear a path, he begins to unload lefts and rights to Gerald before dodging a punch and locking him in the Dark Matter and drilling his face straight into the mat.

Cop: Dark Matter to Gerald Davi....err....Foster...!

Foster rolls out of the ring and drops to the floor as Stardust helps the medics escort Goldust out of the ring.
------------------------------------------------------------

NXT UnMatched

As the show continues and the crowd talks among themselves, the PA System lights up as the arena dims.

Out comes a very unhappy looking Gerald Foster who you can clearly see has a change about him tonight. Sporting less paint. Infact, his geometrical paint style that he sported on his whole upper torso is gone, but his colorful attire and hair stays standing out in the spotlight as it follows him down the ramp and into the ring where he grabs a microphone from the ring crew.

{{Gerald Foster}}
NXT Contingency has past. And I have submitted my legacy as the man who destroyed the Bizarre One......

He lowers the mic and awaits the boos to die down.

{{Gerald Foster}}
Goldust stepped up to the plate. Tried to spoil the Masterpiece in all of it's glory....and failed! Ha, a member of the Rhodes family has failed. What a surprise? At the end of the night the only thing he's succeeded in doing was being a gold spot splatted on my legacy. And now....another one has stepped up. Coming to his poor brother's aid. Racing to catch a wounded artist off guard. Mr. Stardust has drew his card and he shall be next!

{{Stardust}}
Ha ha ha ha haaaa!

Gerald lowers the mic as he follows the voice to the big screen where Stardust is standing in his room of stars.

{{Stardust}}
Gerald Foster.....an artist.........you splashed your paint in the direction of the stars all pointing towards the one big comet.....ha ha.....you probably think ole Stardust is just as foolish as the next guy.....but no...you are the foolish one...because you splashed your paint on a COMET! AND IN THAT COMET IS THE COSMIC DEVIL YOU'VE BROUGHT OUT OF ME!

In an instant as Stardust raised his voice and lowered his eyes, the lights in his room turned red as he stared a hole in Gerald's eyes.

{{Stardust}}
And I....won't....WAIT!

The PA System goes blank as the lights in the arena dim to the same red light and Stardust's theme begins to hit.

Stardust comes walking out to a pop from the crowd as Gerald raises the microphone.

{{Gerald Foster}}
Stardust! If you step into this ring, you will get hurt!

Stardust keeps on walking slowly down the ramp with a smile on his face as Gerald tries to keep him away.

{{Gerald Foster}}
You are stepping in hostile territory. AKA MY RING! If you step up to me...I will be forced to wash you down the drain with your pathetic brother!

Stardust reaches the ring apron before acting hesitant of entering the ring.

{{Gerald Foster}}
Be smart. Be the first one in the Rhode's family to show off signs of a brain in that ugly skull of yours. Back off. I will hurt you...

Stardust waits no more and hops up on the apron before leaping of the ropes and attacking Gerald Foster. The two trade shots as Stardust gets the upper hand before getting a knee to the gut and sent to the ropes as Gerald bends down looking for a back body drop but instead meets an uppercut by Stardust. This sends Gerald flying down to the mat as he rolls out of the ring and escapes the fight as Stardust's theme hits and he stands victorious in the ring.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:01 pm

After the main event of episode 21 comes to a conclusion, it’s Brett Angel’s theme that abruptly cuts off the victor’s theme. The reception from the crowd is mixed; they still remember the Angel of old who scratched and clawed for everything that he got in NXT, but then they recall when he turned his back on his friends to join forces with The Authority. Angels strolls onto the stage with jeans and a t-shirt on, a strip of medical tape on his forehead to stanch the flow of the blood from the wound that was wide open at the pay per view.

With a microphone in hand, Angel stands on the stage and just listen to the powerful reaction from the crowd. Kane has helped Novak to his feet on the outside of the ring, while a hurting Nick Starr has rolled out of the ring, World Title in hands being tended to by the referee after the grueling battle he just had with the Authority’s latest recruit. With a smirk on his face,

ANGEL: Ya know something, Kane? I thought things were gonna be a little different with me as your right hand, but I guess there as some things that never change. You know, things like DSD failing again and again no matter how many opportunities he’s gotten. I guess everybody but me gets their rematch clauses, huh?

Angel begins walking down the ramp while he speaks.

ANGEL: What was the reasoning for it this time? That he beat Brock Lesnar? Someone who blesses us with his presence once, maybe twice a year if we’re lucky? The funny thing about that is that was the same reason last time you stuffed DSD into a title match he didn’t belong in. Remember, the one we had just a few days ago where a singles match became a triple threat for absolutely no reason? But let’s not forgot when all of a sudden the King of the Ring winner got his title match on the same night because, well why the hell not, right? The hell with tradition and all of that nonsense because when Brett Angel is champion, ya just gotta throw everything and the kitchen sink at him, right?

With a fire building inside of him, Angel steps into the ring now and doesn’t even acknowledge Novak’s presence as he stares Kane down.  

ANGEL: And while every decision may not make too much sense to those on the outside of our little world, me and you, we both know why you did it, don’t we, Kane? We both know that I was never  yours… I was never part of The Authority… I was never be someone that you could control like a puppet, because unlike everyone else you associate yourself with I am a goddamn man, and that’s something you can never take from me. Beating Chris Adams for the World Title comes naturally to me; I didn’t need to align myself with you to do it.

Kane’s enraged at the revelation, but, before he can say or do anything, Angel presses on.

ANGEL: As a matter of fact, it’s you that needed me because let’s face it: we’ve established that DSD can’t get the job done, and Nathan Willis or Marko Punish not choking at a pay per view? Let’s not get carried away. I wasn’t your Plan B, I was your only option, and like the vulture, and coward  you are, you leeched off of my hard work to poor ol’ Adams out of his misery once and for all. Each and every second that people thought I was associated with you made me sick, but it’s all been worth it for the look on your face at this very moment when you realize that I made you look like a fool.

Angel chuckles then turns to look at Novak.

ANGEL: Though it looks like you’ve actually found your Plan B here. The man people want to crown as the greatest champions ever, though you didn’t fare too well in triple threat matches, did you now? The name Big Bad ring a bell. And let’s not forget that none of your challengers was me. I hope you know what you’re doing by aligning yourself with Kane here considering the way The Authority’s killed the careers of anyone who’s been under its umbrella. Not to mention—

Without warning, Angel turns on his heels and rocks Kane with a hard right punch that nearly shatters the Big Red Machine’s jaw on impact. Novak tries to get involved, but Angel pushes him back into the ropes. Nick Starr reaches into the ring, wraps his fingers around Novak’s ankles and pulls him out of the ring so that they can pick up where they left off.

Angel turns around and ducks under a left hook that Kane wildly throws then Angel sidesteps Kane’s uppercut. Kane’s found himself in a fist fight with the last man you’d want to find yourself in that position against. The crowd is roaring, chanting Angel’s name at the top of their lungs as the former two-time NXT Champion has the General Manager dazed on his feet after hitting a flurry of punches to the face. Kane is up against the ropes, covering his face, but leaves his torso exposed to Angel’s stiff shots delivers with enough force to snap a rib or two clean in half.

Suddenly Kane lunges forward and nearly claws out Angel’s eyes and with Angel nearly blinded, Kane easily floors him with a monstrous uppercut that could have sent Angel’s head flying into the crowd. Kane begins stomping away at Kane’s body while Novak and Starr’s brawl has taken them into the crowd and far away from the action in the ring. With his hand wrapped tightly around Angel’s neck, Kane pulls Angel off the ground, ready to end him with a chokeslam.

Out of nowhere, CJ Havret flies into the ring and leaps onto Kane’s back, locking in a sleeperhold while screaming maniacally. Kane staggers around wildly as the slightly unhinged Havret tries to choke him out to the delight of the fans. Kane stumbles backward into corner and sandwiches Havret between himself and the turnbuckle pads until she legs go.

Wobbly-kneed but still standing, Kane walks to the middle of the ring, but makes the major mistake of leaving his back turned. With another primal scream, Havret leaps into the air and nails Kane a wild spinning kick to the side of the head! Kane falls to a knee, right in the path of Leona, who charges forward and caves Kane’s skull in with her patented running knee.

Meanwhile, on the outside of the ring, Angel has stripped the announce table bare and helps the ladies of HALO roll Kane’s body out of the ring and onto the announce table. Angel drapes Kane’s arm over his neck, then he hooks Kane’s leg as he prepares to hit God’s Last Gift through the table! Angel pauses for a moment and shakes his head before turning Kane upside down then tombstones the General Manager right through the table!

The crowd has come unglued at the sight of Kane finally getting what he deserved. The titantron flickers and an image of an unconscious, bloody Osiris lying on the ground fills the screen. Slowly the camera zooms out until a stoic, emotionless Satoru is shown standing over the HALO member’s body. With not even a moment to celebrate their moment of triumph, Angel, Leona and Havret rush backstage to the aid of their friend as the screen fades to black.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:38 pm

NXT UNMATCHED ep22

NXT Unmatched Episode 22 opens up with a familiar face from Fusion and the previous season of NXT, Aaron Waite. Aaron stands on the stage with a microphone in hand. The crowd is mostly booing.

Aaron Waite : Ladies and gentlemen I present to you a man that never had his proper and fair chance at the European Championship, I present to you a man that will that will claim that title and make sure a paper champ never has hold of it again!

Crowd more of a mixed reaction now as Aaron looks around on the stage

Aaron Waite : Ladies and gentlemen I present to you...GREATNESS AT ITS GREATEST!!! ...I'm back.

Aaron bows to the audience cocky like, then walks back behind the curtain.
Decided Villain
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next