Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

UnMatched: In the Ring

+9
Borton
Batman
Maurie
krzy
Childish Meltzer
RiftedEnergy
Decided Villain
SonOfAnarchy91
Mr. Dashing
13 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 3 Empty Re: UnMatched: In the Ring

Post by Miztacular Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:16 am

Episode 9 of NXT UnMatched opens up to the theme of the NXT General Manager, flames erupt around the arena, as Kane comes out from the back and down to the ring, stalked by Marko Punish, D'Angelo St. Daniels and Nathan Willis. Kane, now in the ring walks to the centre, lifts his arms in the air, and sends them crashing down to his waist, flames erupt from the ringposts, and Kane slowly raises the mic to his mouth.

Kane:
We, are now just one week away, from Climb 2 Fame, and I will not, allow, Bryan Novak to walk out, as the NXT European Champion. So tonight, he will defend, the NXT European Championship, against a man, with so much style, an artist of the craft. Gerald Foster, will make his NXT debut, tonight, and he will defeat, Bryan Novak. Because that's what's best for business. Now, as far as the other, Matches go, on the Climb 2 Fame card, I can assure you, that no member, of the revolt, will walk out of Climb 2 Fame as Champion, Cole Savage, will lead Leo Cruz to victory and retain, the NXT Television Championship against Zack Starr. This man.

Nathan Willis steps forward, side by side with the NXT General Manager, as Kane continues to talk.

Kane:
Will defeat, Chris Adams for the NXT Championship and become the face of NXT, until, the Gate City God is fully recovered from his match with Chris Adams, at NXT ArRival. Then of course, we have, Marko Punish. Marko, you have done me, a proud service, other this past month, putting Nick Starr down in his debut, and beating The Saints along with Nathan Willis on his return. It was a shame that you couldn't beat, the NXT Champion, Chris Adams, three weeks ago. However, that, is forgiven, as you are, officially, the fifth and final man, in the Money in the Bank match. So, in the event, that Chris Adams, somehow, retains against Nathan Willis, Marko Punish, can cash in and win, the NXT Championship.

Kane passes the mic over to Nathan Willis. Who walks around the ring slowly, before he begins to speak.

Nathan Willis:
You see Adams! Your reign as NXT Champion is over! This Sunday I will beat you, I will do what Brock Lesnar couldn't, I will put you down for the three count, just like I will tonight, when I team up with The Dream Team, to take on all three of you scumbags still standing in the revolt, you see. That's what happens to people who rise up, they get put down. JLV is still out thanks to the beating I gave him for two straight months, and now Hayden is out thanks to The Bringers of Despair, Adams, baby, you're next. Joining The Authority was the best decision of my life, I was a joke beforehand, Kane offered you the very same choice, but you turned it down, and now you'll be put down, because if there's one constant here in NXT, it is that The Authority, always, wins!

Willis then walks back to DSD and Marko after handing the mic back to Kane, who starts talking once more.

Kane:
Chris, you missed out, on an opportunity of a lifetime, to join, The Authority. You would have had, so much extra care. DSD, is being booked carefully right now, to prevent him from picking up an injury, after that brutal match, between the both of you, at NXT ArRival, he will get this PPV off, so he can watch you falter, and the most prized possession, of NXT, fall back, into the hands, of The Authority. You see Chris, as NXT General Manager, it's my job, to do what's best for business. And right now, that is putting you out of action. So not only, will you compete, at Climb 2 Fame, and in tonights Main Event, but you will also take on Marko Punish, in the Main Event of the House Show, this Saturday. You had better be watching, Novak, because if you continue to disobey, The Authority, you will traverse, the same path, as Chris Adams. Because that's whats best, for business.

The NXT General Manager throws the mic into the crowd before exiting the ring, as he rest of The Authority follow, the camera pans up to the rafters, where a large man in white can be seen pointing down at Kane who doesn't notice. The camera slowly fades to black as it zooms into the face of the man, Dinkle.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:59 am

As Leo Cruz kicks up a fuss over the loss, Savage enters the ring with a microphone in hand while shaking his head. Savage places a comforting hand on the Television Champion’s shoulder to calm him down, then begins to speak while standing over the body of the fallen tag partner.

-Cole Savage-
Now see this–this right here is what happens when you put greatness in the ring with a loser. This is what happens when you force a future legend of the business, the greatest Television champion of all time, to join forces with someone who probably won’t make it to the end of the year in this company. Leo Cruz is a lot of things: a phenomenal athlete, a fantastic wrestler, the best damn thing appearing on your television screens every week–but superman he is not. And there comes a point where you have to drop the deadweight and move on.

Savage looks at Cruz and nods in the direction of the ropes signaling that it’s time to exit the ring.

-Cole Savage-
And what we’re moving on to is what’s shaping up to be one hell of a title match against the likes of Zack Starr. Let’s face it, we all know Cruz is going to retain, but Starr’s the kind of fellow who will keep it close. Hell, I might even break a sweat! You want a gauge of how great a champion Leo Cruz is? Take a look at his challengers–that’s how you can tell how great a hero is, by the quality of his villains. Gone are the likes of the crybaby Brett Angel, the mama’s boy Chris Adams and the emotionally stunted and verbally challenged Lorin Seoul from the title picture. With Leo Cruz in the driver’s seat, those clowns realized they couldn’t handle the ride and jumped out of the car! But Zack Starr is a real man, one that I can almost begin to take seriously, but, kid, putting “Star” in your name doesn’t make it so.

Savage smirks as Cruz proudly holds up the Television Championship in the air.

-Cole Savage-
Trying to undermine leo Cruz with your cheapshots doesn’t undo the fact that while he’s been making strides in his career, you’ve been in limbo fighting a battle against Kane and The Authority that deep down inside you know you can’t win. Then again, you willingly heading into the pay per view against my client is a testament to your love for engaging in battles that you just can’t win. Yeah, Starr, deep down inside you know that Cruz’s flash is brighter than your star could ever shine. Instead of tastelessly disrespecting my client for NO reason, I want you to show up a Climb to Fame and savor every moment you’re in the ring with Leo Cruz, because when you wash out and look back at that night years from now you’ll realize this title match is as good as it gets for you.

The video cuts off while Savage and Cruz head up the ramp.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:40 am

Climb 2 Fame opens up as The Dream Team make their way down the ramp with mics in their hand, with the second annual money in the bank match moments away, the crowd are too excited to care who is coming down, and so continue to cheer anyway. Anderson climbs onto the apron, and opens the ropes up for Ricky Spanish, who completely disregards it, and walks around the ring and up the steps before stepping through the ropes, Anderson stares at Ricky Spanish who just facepalms, before pointing to the mat and shouting at Anderson.

Ricky Spanish:
Who.... Who the hell are you holding the ropes open for?

Kyle Anderson:
Y--

Ricky Spanish:
You know, it, it doesn't even matter Kyle, I feel like you just aren't with it sometimes. Yeah, I'll go with that.

Kyle Anderson:
Bu--

Ricky Spanish:
GOD DAMMIT KYLE, CAN'T WE JUST LEAVE THE PAST, IN THE PAST!? Jesus...

Kyle gets off of the ropes and makes his way to the center of the ring, sighing as he walks over to Ricky.

Ricky Spanish:
Okay, lets get down to it, you know why we're out here Kyle? We got to lay down some facts, on our opponents tonight, Brett "The Has Been" Angel an Osighris. Get it Kyle, Osighris?

Kyle Anderson:
Ha! Because he's--

Ricky Spanish interrupts Kyle with a sigh of his own.

Ricky Spanish:
Kyle, if you have to explain the joke, it just kills it. It's like you intentionally try to kill my thunder sometimes. But alas. Lets get back to the facts, you see Angel,  you two, just aren't fit for NXT, you're wrong for this promotion, this is why you're failing, I mean, two wrongs don't make a right, just ask your parents.

Kyle Anderson:
OOOOOOOH, but you really shouldn't make fun of Osiris Ricky, fat people already have enough on their plate.

Ricky Spanish just stops laughing, and looks sharply over at Kyle Anderson, glaring at him.

Ricky Spanish:
Really Kyle? A fat joke? How unoriginal can you be. By god man. Do you not understand comedy? Now you know what is comedy, the rise and fall of Brett Angel.

Kyle Anderson:
That's the name of his sex tape.

Ricky Spanish:
Seriously? A sex joke now Kyle? What are you twelve, just let me do the talking, please.

Kyle Anderson:
Oka---

Ricky Spanish:
THANK YOU!
Now, we can't forget the women in Halo right? I mean, Leona, the only thing that goes erect when you're in the room is my middle finger, and Havret, oh Havret. The only time I'd lay naked with you, is in a mass grave.

Kyle Anderson:
Damn son..

Ricky Spanish:
You, you did it again Kyle, that's it, I'm done, that's enough pure comedy gold for one night, Kyle, lets go prepare to give these fools a beating they will never forget.

Kyle Anderson:
Damn stra--

Ricky Spanish:
Enough! Kyle..

Ricky Spanish drops his mic and jumps over the top rope down to the outside, and Kyle Anderson follows suit moments after as Marko Punishes theme hits to start the Money in the Bank match.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:40 am

NXT Climb 2 Fame

Novak is laying there on the ground after his defeat and loss of the European Championship. Once Eclipse exits the ring, Bryan Novak starts to get to his feet as the crowd cheers for him.

Novak rolls under the ropes and grabs a microphone, then gets back into the ring. The crowd is now going nuts as they may hear Novaks voice for the first time. Novak stares around the arena before beginning to speak.

Bryan Novak Failure makes smart...

The crowd goes wild cheering at the fact that for the first time in CMV history Bryan Novak has spoken.

Bryan Novak : Si vis pacem, para bellum... Wenn du den Frieden willst, bereite den Krieg... If you want peace... Prepare for war!!
Decided Villain
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 3 Empty NXT Climb 2 Fame

Post by Childish Meltzer Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:04 am

Dirty Diana lays in the center pf the ring defeated
while Lexin Damjen's theme plays throughout the arena
The crowd starts neighing at an already visibly upset Dirty Diana
Reina Del Cielos goes to help her up but Diana refuses nd tells Del Cielos to leave her alone
Diana asks for a mic while the crowd gets louder with the neighing

Dirty Diana:
You think its funny to call me names?! Calling me a horse?! Its not going down like this at all!

Crowd gets louder with their chants

Dirty Diana:
You people wanna judge me?! Go right on ahead. The words you have called me I do not deserve. I am one of the most beautiful and baddest women in the world. And I deserve respect! I am a women of class and beauty and I don;t deserve this! I am proud to be the person I see in the mirror and I am, proud to be Dirty Diana.
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:18 am

-INT. Zack Starr stands in the middle of the ring wearing a suit with his newly won Television Championship Title
Paparazzi surrounds the ring taking pictures of the new champion
-TIME. Night

Zack Starr:
At NXT Climb 2 Fame I picked up my golden award and tongiht is my acceptance speech.....

Starr clears his throat
Pulling out a letter from his back pocket

I would like to thank Kane, Scott Armstrong, Cole Savage, and Leo Cruiz for their supporting roles in making this tale happen without their useless pitiful actions this all may not of happened and I would like to also thank myself most importantly though, for not allowing the over whelming bland attacks of Leo Cruiz to get to me. But now it is time for me to move on to a new role, I'm here tonight to announce my "Casting Session" for one lucky man. woman, or child to gain their 15 minutes of Fame and become my new supporting actor in a future Television Championship match. Good luck to you all and if you don't mind me I'm going back to my trailer and celebrate.

Starr takes a bow to the crowd
Gives his shiny new title a kiss
Walks out of the ring
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:08 pm

When Unmatched returns from a commercial break, Savage is seen standing next to Leo Cruz in the middle of the ring.

-Cole Savage-
I wouldn't be surprised if ratings were at an all time low, now that Zack Starr is Television Champion, when we all know that the real exciting, mind-blowing transcendent talent that you all tune in to see is the man standing next to me. Now we could have played the spoiler and gotten the rematch tonight. Leo was begging for it, he wanted this show to be when he demolishes Starr for his cheap tactics at the pay per view. But I thought of a better idea. I turned to Leo and I said, "Buddy, we need to make him sweat. We need to make him a bundle of nerves so that by the time your rematch arrives, Starr is easy pickings. Let him know you're on the way. Let him know that you're not gonna let him get away with murder twice." see, Starr, just because you know how this movie ends, doesn't mean you'll be able to stop it. And the next time you take a bow it'll be because you're in the presence of your better...of Leo Cruz, and --

As Savage was speaking, he was unknowingly being watched from the top of the stands by the mysterious Dinkle who points down at him for whatever reason. The camera slowly fades into the next segment as Dinkle's face grows larger onto the screen, while a disturbed Savage and Cruz exit the ring and head backstage.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:14 am

After his match with Zack Star, Blizzard grabs a mic on his way to retrieve Anna Arctica and heads up the ramp. He begins speaking, but never faces the defeated Television Champion,
"If you want someone looking for 15 minutes of fame... You have to be able to last the 15 minutes. I don't really do lectures on Time anymore..."

Blizzard points to a camera and motions for it to follow him. He moves through the backstage area and finds Cole Savage's Locker room.

He knocks and when the door opens he is greeted with that undeniable grin

"I bet you liked that...You're an Ice-Cold-Mother-Fucker.... That's why I kinda like you.  Now listen.... That guy beat your guy.... and I just beat that guy... So the only question is: Can your guy beat me? Lets find out. If so, this is going to be an interesting game of Rock-Paper-Scissors? If he cannot... i don't care who wins between those two, at whatever rematch you have planned...... I want NeXT...."
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:23 am

The following episode of NXT opens up to the theme song of Stuart Reynolds who walks out, followed closely by his manager, Arthur Blackwell, who as always, has a mic at the ready. The duo make their way down the ramp towards the ring, Stuart, looking composed as always, while Arthur Blackwell lets his swag run free as he walks to the ring, waving his arms around. Stuart is the first to walk up the steps, holding the ropes open for his manager, who proudly steps through them patting Stu on the back as he does. Arthur Blackwell, now in the center of the ring, raises the mic to his mouth, while Stuart walks around him, patrolling the ring.

Arthur Blackwell:
Now, I'll be the first to admit, I talk the talk, and my partner, my associate, hasn't quite lived up to his expectations as of yet, but I can assure you, that he is the next big thing in NXT, a couple of losses will not stunt his career. I'm looking at the big picture here. When my associate, destroyed Wendall Grace at Climb 2 Fame, that was the sign, the sign that his career is on the up as of now. I am confident, that this man, Stuart Reynolds, can not only back up everything I say, but he can go seventeen steps further.

Now, what do I mean, when I say seventeen steps further? That's a magnificent question. Well, I'll tell you, my associate, Stuart Reynolds, only signed, a short contract when joining the company a month ago. His contract scheduled him twenty matches between then and the fallout of the next NXT Takeover Event. Now, one of those matches, IS, going to be, the royal rumble match. I promise you, from here on out, my associate here, will remain unbeaten, here on NXT and then go on to win, the thirty man, over the top rope, royal rumble match. Which brings me to why I am standing here, right now. I want to issue, another, open challenge, and tonight, Stuart Reynolds WILL NOT, fall short, because right now, he's on a two match winning streak. I can 100% assure you, that this win streak, will still be in existence, after ton----

The camera zooms into the face of Blackwell as his mouth opens and fear spreads across his face, he drops the mic as he slowly turns to look over at the ramp, only to see Kane, Nathan Willis, DSD and Marko Punish come out. Kane, leading the pack, makes his way down to the ring, Arthur Blackwell looks over to Stuart Reynolds, who is focusing on the group heading down to the ring, staring viscously, like a pitbull. Arthur Blackwell puts his arm in front of Reynolds, who looks down then across to Arthur, and steps back, not letting his guard down. Meanwhile, Kane climbs onto the apron, and then over the ropes into the ring, while the other members of The Authority surround the ring. Kane walks up to Arthur Blackwell, standing a good two feet above him, he stares down at him and raises the mic to his mouth.

Kane:
What, gives you, the right! To come out here, and book matches, on my, show?! I am, the NXT General Manager, and it is my job, to do, what's best for business. Right now, that is getting, the both of you out of my ring.

Arthur Blackwell steps back, and picks up his mic, and looks right back at Kane.

Arthur Blackwell:
You can stand over me all you like Kane, you can be the bully here, but do you honestly think, that you scare me, do you honestly think, that anyone, on this roster, can scare a legitimate athlete like my associate Stuart Reynolds? Hell Kane, you're a joke. My boxing career has had more ups than your fake wrasslin career ever will. You see this man here. Stuart Reynolds, is a legitimate wrestler, he ain't no pansy like your boys here. He ain't no pansy like you.

The camera zooms in towards Kane, who visibly becomes more angry by the second, he raises his mic back to his mouth but before he can speak, Arthur Blackwell nods towards Stuart Reynolds, who runs at Kane, taking him out at the legs, catching him off guard. The other three members of The Authority get into the ring which leads to Blackwell falling back into the corner. Stuart Reynolds turns around only to see Nathan Willis run at him, however he is able to quickly pull off a powerslam before being assaulted by D'angelo St. Daniels and Marko Punish. DSD runs at Stuart, hitting him with the Victory Knee, while Marko picks him up to his feet, allowing Willis to hit his diving headbutt. Willis and DSD proceed to help Kane to his feet, and as Stuart uses the ropes to clamber back to his feet, Marko sets him up for a spear, which connects with Stuart as he turns around.

Kane, now on his feet, picks up his mic from the center of the ring, while the three other members of The Authority corner Arthur Blackwell in the turnbuckles.

Kane:
Your open challenge, has been accepted, only, it will not be Stuart Reynolds competing tonight. As he is clearly not fit too, however, Marko Punish, will gladly, meet you in here, for the second match of the night in singles action.

The three members of The Authority back out of the corner, as Kane steps in, staring down at Arthur, who climbs to his feet and hits a swift uppercut to Kane, who briefly rubs his chin, before throwing Arthur into the center of the ring. Before Arthur can figure out what's happened. Kane has his hand around his throat, he picks him up, high into the air, and slams him down into the mat.

Marko Punish:
Ciao, see you soon.

The Authority leaves the ring and proceeds to make their way up the ramp, as the camera, once again pans up into the rafters, to see Dinkle, pointing down at the back of Kanes head, this time with a laser pointer. The camera fades into the red dot on the back of Kanes head, as the camera fades to black.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:47 am

Whelp, when I downloaded the new dirty diana it edited the rivalry match. This promo is almost irrelevant now.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:48 am

FIXED IT, AREN'T I GLORIOUS.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:23 am

Brett Angel is celebrating in the ring after a hard fought victory over D'Angelo St.Daniels, despite Kane's wishes, this was a respectful bout between these two friends. D'Angelo St. Daniels is picking himself up in the corner, and good guy Brett goes over to him, crouches down and loops his arm over Bretts shoulder and helps him to his feet. Both men stand in the center of the ring, and D'Angelo St. Daniels has his arm raised by Brett Angel and the both of them shake hands. Angel then turns to leave the ring, but the cell hasn't been raised yet.

Brett steps out of the ring and goes over to the ref, who is talking to the commentators through the cell, asking why the cell hasn't been raised yet. Brett begins talking to the ref, talking about what we can only assume to be the issue with the cell, still lowered, containing the two superstars and the ref. DSD leans over the ropes and asks what is going on. Brett and DSD engage in conversation for a moment as the ref continues to find out what's going on. The crowd have died down, confused, just like everyone else.

DSD turns around from the ropes at the sound, the sound of Lesnars theme, DSD is horrified, he stares towards the ramp wiping the sweat off of his forehead, he gestures "come on" as he waits for Lesnar to make his way down the ramp. Angel slides in the ring and stands by DSD, the cell still lowered.

After around 15 seconds, he's there, he appears, Brock Lesnar, with Heyman, who for once, doesn't have a mic, which can mean only one thing. Lesnars pyro goes off, and he makes his way down to the ring, smiling as he walks. Relief comes across the face of DSD when Lesnar gets to the cell, as he realizes there's no way for Lesnar to get in. But Heyman walks out from behind Lesnar, with a smug look on his face, as he pulls out a switch, and presses the button, causing the cell to slowly rise. Angel rushes forward towards Lesnar, and strikes as soon as the cell rises high enough, but Lesnar barely acknowledges Angel, as he pushes him aside and jumps onto the ring apron. Angel has a look of frustration on his face, but before he can go after Lesnar again, Osiris comes up from behind Angel, and holds him back, slowly pulling him up the ramp, trying to convince him to leave it.

Lesnar, now face to face with DSD, smirks, DSD runs in with a chop block, which takes Lesnar to one knee, DSD then connects with a right hook to the face of Lesnar, clipping his nose and causing it to bleed, but Lesnar just looks back at DSD, wipes his nose off and laughs before getting back to his feet. DSD backs up. Lesnar lets of a burst of energy as he catches DSD off guard by running at him with a clothesline cutting him to the ground. He then deadlifts DSD, and into a german suplex he goes. The camera zooms into Lesnars face as he shouts.

Brock Lesnar:
No more trash talkin' bitch

Lesnar then picks DSD up for another German, and it connects, but he doesn't release, instead he goes on for two more germans before letting go. Finally, Lesnar smiles, and picks DSD up on his shoulders for an F5, but DSD wriggles free and connects with a sharp kick across the jaw which stuns Lesnar before he rolls out of the ring and backs up the ramp, where Kane stands at the top. Lesnar walks over to the ropes and leans over with a mic in his hand.

Brock Lesnar:
Me n' you bitch. NXT Quarantine. Hell, in a cell.

DSD, now next to Kane and The Authority, nods, knowing full well he's in no position to decline. Adams has beaten Lesnar, DSD now has the chance to back up all his talk. The Authority make their way to the back, as Lesnar does his vintage bouncing in the ring.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next