Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

UnMatched: In the Ring

+9
Borton
Batman
Maurie
krzy
Childish Meltzer
RiftedEnergy
Decided Villain
SonOfAnarchy91
Mr. Dashing
13 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 7 Empty Re: UnMatched: In the Ring

Post by Miztacular Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:41 am

Kicking off his second episode in charge with a bang, the interim NXT General Manager followed by two bodyguards carrying boxes make their way down to the ring. The bodyguards throw the boxes into the ring and then open the ropes for Mr Johnny Sampson to enter through, he walks to the center of the ring as the two bodyguards set up the boxes on small tables. He walks around the ring, get a mixture of boo's and cheers, he raises his arm shushing them. He then raises the mic to his mouth as the bodyguards stand behind either box.

Johnny Sampson:
Last week, I showed you all that I mean business, when I booked the biggest Main Event in NXT history, along with four title matches over the last week. Well now, we have the less jolly side of having power. Everybody on the roster, come out! Now! If you refuse, you will be fired tonight.

Johnny Sampson lowers the mic and looks towards the stage as superstars begin to roll out in a line, after several minutes they're all standing at the top of the stage, Sampson smiles as he continues to talk.

Johnny Sampson:
Tonight, I have to do the hardest part of my job. Five of you, will be released tonight, starting with you, Alexia Hamilton. Your contract is terminated. We have overdone excessive drug tests over the last week, we have discovered light drug use in your blood stream. Not only this, but your racist and disgusting attitude to other employees has forced me to terminate you.

Now, Kyle Anderson, after your consecutive injuries, you have become a liability. YOU ARE FIRED.

Ricky Spanish steps forward and points towards Brett Angel

Ricky Spanish:
Kyle was only injured because of this guy, fire him, for being too stiff.. I will not work without Ander--

Johnny Sampson:
Then you will not work, you are also fired. Nobody, interrupts me.

I want to point out, some people who were close to the cut, before we get to our grand finale.

Cole Savage, your means of doing things, has you on my naughty list. One more step outta line, and you're gone. I now want to talk about Jade Dynamite. As much as I like you as a competitor, we cannot have such foul language as we heard at NXTreme, no more cursing please. Or you're gone.

Johnny steps back in between the two bodyguards and continues talking.

Johnny Sampson:
Now for the grand finale, but first, as you can probably tell, Hayden isn't here tonight, for those who is interested, he had a one night appearance scheduled. We will not have to deal with him for the time being, but I digress. Next to me are two boxes, inside each are hundreds of pieces of paper with names written on multiple times. To my left, The Revolt, to my right, The Authority. One member of each faction, will be no more as of tonight.

Johnny drops the mic and raises his arms in the air, slowly bringing them down over the boxes, the fall inside and he digs around for a moment, before bringing both hands out, with a single piece of paper in each hand. He puts both pieces of paper in his left hand and pics up the mic with his right.

Johnny Sampson:
For the Revolt, we'll see the termination, of the only female member of the revolt. Aly Sindrin! As for The Authority, the human tub of lard, Nathan Willis, meets his end here in NXT.

Johnny Sampson throws the pieces of paper in the air as security removes Hamilton, Spanish, Anderson, Willis and Sindrin from the arena, Johnny Sampson celebrates in the ring like a madman before continuing to talk.

Johnny Sampson:
I hope this teaches all of you, not to cross Johnny Sampson! The Sampson era is underway baby!
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:25 am

Look at all those commas. This is literally kane

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:38 am

Wait till you see the guy<3
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:57 pm

Nick Blake stands above an unconscious Bryan Novak. Blake grabs the robes with both his hands and uses his feet to slide Novak out of the ring and onto the mat outside. He walks to the far side of the ring and waves his hand towards the ringside area, the camera barely picking up his voice over the crowd's noise. The ringside crew hands him a microphone. Nick walks to the center of the ring.

Nick Blake: Lotta people have been wondering who Nick Blake is going to challenge at the PPV after beating Aiden Sparks! Nick Blake wanted to wait until he picked up this kind of momentum before Nick Blake decided. Well Nick Blake's got neeeeeeeeeews for you! Nick Blake has decided. Nick Blake has chosen Zack Starr as his opponent at Rage in a Cage for the Television Title! Now if you'll excuse Nick Blake, Nick Blake has to go rest up for the upcoming match. Wish Nick Blake luck.

Nick drops the mic and exits the ring, the camera fades to black as it follows him going up the ramp to backstage.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:13 pm

Heeeey Hey Hey Hey music is heard all around the arena and out comes Dawn Bryan, the winner of last weeks 6 vixen battle royal, she struts down to the ring where she's handed a mic.

The crowd start chanting her name Bryan, Bryan, Bryan.

DB : Thank you,  Thank you so much, That means a lot to me. Considering I've only been here in such a short time. I was put in a 6 vixens battle royal, winner gets a shot at Rose Punish's Intercontinental title. No one expected me to win, hell they were saying i'd be first one eliminated, But I proved them all wrong. I was the underdog if you will, but I took my chances, and outlasted all 5 of the other vixens and single handedly eliminated Lexin Damjen and Dirty Diana cementing my title match.

Now as you just saw I was in a tag match with Sophia Caldwell taking on the vixen champions. I was looking to get some momentum, I was doing well but Sophia cost  us the match. So No I don't see any momentum lost on my part, in-fact it's made me more determined to win.

Rose Punish do not make the same mistake as everyone else, do not take me lightly, i'm coming for the title and it's time to punish Rose Punish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:27 am

Rose gets the pin over Sophia Caldwell as Dawn Bryan is stopped in her tracks by the NXT Womens Champion getting the win for Rose and Dynamite. Dynamite turns around noticing Rose has gotten the three count, she runs over and pushes rose out of the way before sitting on top of Sophia Caldwell and letting out punch after punch after punch straight to the head of Caldwell, who doesn't seem to know where she is right now. But from behind, Rose Punish pulls the NXT Womens Champion Jade Dynamite off of Caldwell and they stare down, Rose clearly irritated. The stare down lasts for around 20 seconds before Rose Punish strikes with a stiff punch to the jaw, Dynamite stumbles backwards clutching her jaw, she looks up at Rose shakes her head, turns around, and then quickly turns back catching Rose Punish off guard with a clothesline bringing her to to the mat.

At this time, Dawn Bryan gets back to her feet and stares at Dynamite, who locks eyes staring back, not letting her guard down, Bryan leaves the ring from the otherside and makes her way up the ramp saving her energy for her title match. Dynamite looks back down at Caldwell, who hasn't moved, Dynamite picks her up to her feet by her hair and throws her over the top rope. Dynamite slides under the ring following, she slams Caldwells face against the steel steps before throwing Caldwell onto the announce table. He face slumped on top, her body hangs off. Dynamite climbs onto the table and runs up hitting the curb stomp to Caldwell which see's her slump down to the ground completely unconscious. Dynamite smiles raising her arms in the air, she steps down and retrieves a mic from the timekeepers area, she walks up to the emotionless body of Sophia Caldwell and crouches down, she begins to talk.

Jade Dynamite:
If you really thought, you could attack me and get away with it. NO. I am the NXT Womens Champion and the most dominant Vixen in CMV history, you don't get to touch me, you don't get to attack me, I am worth more than this entire roster. You just don't get it Sophia, when you messed with me, you made the biggest mistake of your life. Do you know what happens when you mess with Dynamite without proper training, it blows up in your face, and that's what is happening right now.

Dynamite stands up and gets back into the ring, she looks around the arena and continues to talk.

Jade Dynamite:
But this, this isn't just a message for Caldwell. Oh no. It's a message to every Vixen on this roster. You all can just fight for that awful midcard belt, owned by a pathetic champion. None of you will ever have what it takes to step in the ring with me and come out standing. YOU HEAR ME? I've taken down so many of you already, and it hasn't even been 5 months yet. Rose Punish, couldn't do it. Dirty Diana had two chances, guess what, she couldn't do it. Nancy Hurt, the giant, the behemoth. She couldn't do it. Lets not forget little Havret who almost cost her stable their careers if it was for Angel. She also, couldn't do it.

But the thing is, beating all of you, that was just a day in the park, it was just the job, it wasn't anything personal. Beating you all was me showing the world who the Vixen to beat is.

Dynamite turns around and looks towards the crumpled body of Sophia Caldwell as she continues on.

Jade Dynamite:
However you, you took it a step further, you came for me, attacked me, behind my back like the little wretch you are. Well you know what, you're nothing. You hear me Sophia, you--

Dynamite turns around confused as the music of the Interim NXT General Manager Johnny Sampson plays through the PA system,  Sampson comes out and down to the ring with a mic in hand, he climbs onto the apron and steps through the ropes staring at the NXT Womens Champion Jade Dynamite as he raises the mic to his mouth.

Johnny Sampson:
You're exactly right Jade. You have overcome every single obstacle put in your way, I expect next week will be no different when you take on the NXT Womens Intercontinental Champion Rose Punish, in the second ever Vixens Main Event here in NXT.

The crowd cheers as Johnny Sampson paces across the ring, straightening out his suit before he presses on.

Johnny Sampson:
I think a reward is in order, for your efforts here in NXT, not only becoming the longest reigning Vixen in all of CMV, but showing the world that the Vixens here in CMV are not something to be overlooked. So, at Rage in a Cage, I'm going to give you the match you so clearly want. You will go one on one, with Sophia Caldwell in  a non title match. I don't know about you, but I'm feeling an Extreme Rules match, so you can really let out your frustration. What do you think. However. If you lose this match. I want to tell you now, that you will defend each and every week from now until NXT Showdown, because of course there has to be some risk for this reward. So what do you say, do we have an accord?

Without hesitation Jade Dynamite shakes the hand of Johnny Sampson, with a sickening smile across her face as she looks over her shoulder to see Sophia Caldwell leaning against the announce table trying to recover. Sampson retrieves the NXT Womens Championship for Jade Dynamite and raises her arm high in the air as the camera fades to black.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:34 pm

D'Angelo St. Daniels is laid out on the mat after losing the Handicap match confirming that he will not take part in the Main Event of Rage in a Cage. DSD pulls himself to his feet with the ropes and punches the air in frustration, he walks towards the ropes as he goes to leave the ring, but.

D'Angelo St. Daniels steps back, staring in awe as the beast incarnate Brock Lesnar makes his way down the ramp. Lesnar slides into the ring, DSD runs for a clothesline, but is overpowered by Lesnar who simply floors him with his raw power. Lesnar grabs DSD by the hair and pulls him up onto his shoulders and stares intensely into the camera before hitting D'Angelo St. Daniels with the F5.

Lesnar's theme hits the PA system as he stares over the body of DSD, he's back for revenge. The camera fades to black leaving Lesnar looking over DSD.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:33 am

As NXT Unmatched Episode 29 continues, the lights flicker to a purple tint and dim around the arena as the PA System lights up with...

And out comes the man who's lost to Stardust not once but twice. Angry at the fact that Stardust had did what he set out to do and left without a trace of a comeback in sight. Which leaves Gerald Foster very upset. A very poor sport attitude at that. Coming out to a more purple like attire he reaches the top of the ramp before signaling for his music to stop.

{{Gerald Foster}}
Ladies and Gentlemen, I Gerald Foster, can point out that my Steel Cage match with Stardust was in fact......a fluke...victory.

He gets a negative reaction from the crowd as he continues his way down the ramp, speaking along the way.

{{Gerald Foster}}
But that's behind us. Stardust got whatever satisfaction he could before crawling back to the hole in which he had come from in the first place. Probably back to the hospital with his brother. Tonight....tonight is when a new piece in the Gerald Foster museum begins to be made.

He reaches the steal steps before slowly stepping up to the turnbuckle and through the ropes where he now stands in the center of the ring.

{{Gerald Foster}}
There isn't a single wrestler out there who works on their craft as much as I do. My very first match here in CMV was a five star match for the European Championship. A match I may of lost but it was put in the record books as a classic. Which is the norm in my career. Every single match I perform are five star matches. Masterpieces at that. I paint the perfect chapters in my legacy week in and week out. The Rhodes family just so happened to be a smudge on the paper in which I had wiped off.

He glares over the crowd through his purple pupils before spitting back onto the mic.

{{Gerald Foster}}
I am the greatest professional wrestler on the planet. Unrecognized talent. Because the opportunity to paint hasn't presented itself until now....Stardust and Goldust are gone. I am without a match for tonight. Which is why for the viewing pleasure of the thousands in attendance, I hereby reward myself with a title match against Akira. Now if you would Mr. Akira, make your way out here so that we can give the people what they want.

The folks in the crowd boo at the fact that Gerald Foster's big head has begun to speak for itself.

And just like that the crowd roars as HALO’s theme blares through the speakers. It’s the powerhouse of the group that steps through the curtains. Osiris has a big grin on his face as he watches how annoyed Foster is getting about his little rant being interrupted like this. Foster watches as Osiris makes his way down the ramp and picks up a microphone before getting into the ring.

{Osiris}
Would you look at this everybody? It looks like Gerald Foster here forgot that the wrestling business is where MEN come to beat the hell out of each other. You out here talkin’ about a new phase, but this all sounds to me like the same ol’ crap you’ve been shooting. You’re a punk, and you’re annoying and if the Rhodes family embarrassing you wasn’t enough, then I have half a mind to finish the job myself!

The crowd cheers its approval at the thought.

{Osiris}
You want to set up a new piece in a museum? Son, I don’t think a damn person is gonna be in line to see that. You look like a joke and you act like one, and you ain’t doing yourself any favors by demanding title matches that you didn’t earn. See I’m out here because I’m pissed off. Weeks ago Satoru attacked me and he’s been hiding in the shadows ever since. Then I’ve waited and I waited for weeks for my career to take off, but the titles and the fame and the raises just ain’t coming yet.

Osiris takes a step toward Foster.

{Osiris}
I think you see what I’m getting at. I’m itching for a fight, you’re just begging for an ass whooping with the way you look, think and act, and I’m sure these people want to see you get tossed around the arena like the sack of dirty laundry that you are. So how about you do something these people will enjoy for once and stand there while I knock your head off your shoulders?

Foster goes to strike first, but Osiris ducks under, and, when Foster turns around, Osiris doubles him over with a stiff kick to the gut. He signals for Drown the Orchids, pointing to the turnbuckle he plans on powerbombing Foster onto. He lifts his prey into the air, but Foster quickly rakes Osiris in the eye forcing the big man to let him go.

With the crowd booing fiercely, Foster scrambles out of the ring and quickly gets up the ramp. Osiris smirks and says that this is only beginning a the screen fades to black.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:26 am

After pinning Leo Cruz to kick off Rage in a Cage, the Interim General Manager raises his arms in the air and is passed a mic from ringside, he crouches over Leo Cruz and begins to talk.

Johnny Sampson:
Now now, before you get upset, I didn't lie to you, I told you that I wouldn't be ringside tonight, I told you, that your opponent would be in your weightclass I lived up to my promises. You see Leo, Savage, I'm not a good guy. I'm the bad guy here and quite frankly I cherish that. You see dealing with criminals, they're much hard than dealing with good guys, criminals have no routine they mix it up. I have just stolen your title shot from you, so I guess that makes me a criminal.

Dealing with a trained operative is like playing chess with a master. Dealing with criminals, on the other hand, is like playing checkers with a three-year-old: they like to change the rules.

Johnny Sampson gets to his feet and looks up the ramp hoping that Cole Savage makes his way down to attend to Leo Cruz.

Johnny Sampson:
You know Cole, I've picked up a thing or two in my time. There are some fights you just can't win. A force can be so overwhelming that no tactical approach in a fight is going to lead to a victory worth having. When you can't win in a fight, sometimes you have to settle for making sure that if you lose, everyone loses. It works for nuclear weapons; it works for me. You see, you can bring all the lawyers you want to try and manipulate this brand and make it go where you want it to go, but at the end of the day, I'm in charge and no human on this planet can change that. If you want to take matters into your hands yourself, come right ahead. But I'll have you know Ice is very easy to crack, and boy I'd love to see you crack.

Johnny Sampson drops the mic and leaves the ring, picking up his suit as he walks up the ramp to his theme playing through the PA System.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:40 pm

NXT Rage in a Cage

Jade Dynamite staggers to her feet after a hard fought match with Sophia Caldwell, she's handed her NXT Womens Championship from the referee and she raises it high into the air showing that she really is the Vixen to beat here on NXT, She leans on the ropes for a moment catching her breath a sigh of relief is let off knowing she won't be defending her Championship every week next month.

Dynamite walks towards the other side of the ring, looking to make her way to the back, however in the corner of her eye she see's Sophia Caldwell struggling to get to her feet. At the sight of this Jade Dynamite drops the NXT Womens Championship to the floor and runs up curb stomping Sophia Caldwells head back down to the mat. Dynamite falls down next to Caldwell, absolutely exhausted she smiles before rolling out of the ring to retrieve a mic. Jade Dynamite stands in front of the announce table and begins to speak.

Jade Dynamite : Didn't I tell you that I am unbeatable, This runt here had no chance, just like every other Vixen on this roster doesn't stand a chance. You see, C4 sticks to surfaces, just like how I am stuck to the  NXT Womens Championship, every time somebody tries to split us apart, their career implodes. In 6 months I have gone from not having a contract in CMV, to becoming the longest reigning Vixen in all of CMV, these past 5 months with me at the helm of the Vixens division, have elevated it to the Main Event scene. I have topped the Power Rankings for two straight months, and there isn't anybody here in NXT who can topple me from my throne. I hope you're all enjoying this explosive era here in NXT, and if you're not, you'll have to live with it, because it's not going anywhere.

And with that Jade Dynamite drops the mic and enters the ring, picking up her NXT Womens Championship from inside the ring, she peers over the unconscious body of Sophia Caldwell and smiles, raising the title in the air as her theme plays through the PA system, and with this, the Pay Per View fades to commercial before the Main Event.
Decided Villain
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:46 pm

INT. NXT Unmatched Ring TIME. Night

Zack Starr making his spectacular entrance for his match against Angelo but he doesn't seem to have his full heart in doing his entrance. He gets in the ring and ask for the mic from Edith to address something to the audience

Zack Starr:
Something's different isn't? Something's missing. I mean I bleached my perfect teeth, I got my pyro back, I blew out my hair but something's different about my entrance......
I GOT IT! I used to strut down to this ring with the Television Championship down my million dollar waist. Yeah right around my waist...I had the Television Championship...but its gone......it was STOLEN from me by a faux hawk criminal Nick Blake a British Thief ........
This is the worst night of my life, of OUR lives, we were screwed and its not fair, I'll say it again its not fair we all know that but you know what we're going to protest! Would you let a thief burgla your home and let him get away with it absolutely not and we're not going to do that. So what we're going to do is organize a march and we're going to march to the board of directors and we're oing to strike hard, we're going to strike first, and we're going to show no mercy cause our rights were infringed and we're going to do everything we can to get get my.....OUR Television Championship back.  SO WHO'S WITH ME?!

Fans cheer on the Star Attraction while Starr takes a bow nd blows kisses at the fans
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:54 pm

After the main event of Nxt Unmatched when the crowd starts to leave, the lights go out.

The fans get back in their seat, the titantron comes on with a picture of two devilish clowns.

The titantron goes off, with a spotlight shining on the long awaited clown duo-Buddy and Brutus. The arena explodes in cheers and excitement.

Buddy and Brutus make their way to the ring with those devious smiles and enter the ring while Buddy grabs a mic.

Buddy: HA HA HA!!!! Well well, hot crowd.

The crowd starts laughing for no reason

Buddy: What. Did I say something weird?

The crowd keeps laughing

Buddy: I don't get why they are laughing Brutus do you?

Brutus: No, don't understand maybe they stupid

Buddy: Well whatever- OK y'all can stop laughing now. Anyway, actually I kinda like it.

Brutus: I think it's weird

Buddy: Well we never agree on anything, but I'm sorry cause if y'all are expecting us to make a debut actually I'm not sorry, cause its funny and it puts a smile on my face when someone's in pain. But yeah, sadly enough the "boss" hasn't. given us a debut yet so in the meantime while we wait, we might just wreck havoc all over Nxt cause good ole Brutus here can't go but so long without hurting someone. Until our debut, look out cause we might come for YOU!!!!

Brutus gets in front of Buddy and says

Brutus: The weak fear us, we hurt the weak!!

The lights go out with the clown image and the show ends

UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 7 67-8
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next