Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

UnMatched: In the Ring

+9
Borton
Batman
Maurie
krzy
Childish Meltzer
RiftedEnergy
Decided Villain
SonOfAnarchy91
Mr. Dashing
13 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 8 Empty Re: UnMatched: In the Ring

Post by krzy Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:42 am

When NXT returns from a commercial break, Sampson is standing in the ring with a mic in hand as the crowd boos loudly.

-Johnny Sampson-
I know there’s been some controversy over the way things at the pay per view transpired, but I want to reiterate my point that my issues with Leo Cruz is nothing personal. That’s why I’m hoping that granting a chance to win back the Television Championship will be an olive branch of sorts that will allow us to put all of our ill feelings behind us. Not to mention that--

The crowd roars as Cole Savage slips into the ring behind Sampson unbeknownst to UnMatched’s General Manager. Savage is crouched in the corner, waiting for Sampson to turn around, a look of raw anger on his face. Savage charges forward when Sampson turns around and nearly puts his boot through the man’s chest with a vicious Ice Cold Kick! Savage is all fired up, and the crowd is loving every second of this. He drops to his knees, picks up the microphone and starts yelling into Sampson’s ear.

-Cole Savage-
You thought you could get away with that?! You thought I would just sit back and do nothing as you push my client around?! Leo sprained his toe early into the match, but still had the cojones to keep on fighting, because that’s the kind of man that he is! When people tell Leo Cruz that he can’t do something, he proves them wrong! When people tell Leo Cruz that he’s not good enough, he puts on a clinic that leaves the critics in silence! And when people think they can push Cole Savage around, that’s when the ice water starts running through his veins, and that’s when he decides that it’s time to get his hands dirty.

It didn’t have to come to this; you didn’t have to become a victim, but you thought that you could tell me that I couldn’t do what I came to NXT to do and that just doesn’t sit right with me. I didn’t come here to become General Manager, but after two-straight incompetent regimes, it’s now obvious to me why people are so quick to write off NXT as a second-tier brand. When you have the goldmine that is Leo Cruz sitting there while the powers that be settle for bronze and silver, the wrestler that simply can’t hold a candle to what my client can do in the ring, then that’s when the ship starts to sink, and you better believe that Cruz won’t drown with everyone else.

Savage pauses as an army of security marches down the ramp and within seconds they have the ring surrounded. Savage tries to escape, but he’s quickly subdued and handcuffed. As he’s pushed up the ramp Savage keeps screaming LEO CRUZ saying that one way or another Cruz will make it to the top.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:15 pm

After security removes Cole Savage from the arena, the medical team come down to the ring and tend to the General Manager Johnny Sampson, but he immediately pushes them away in disgust and gets to his feet, dusting himself off, wincing as he picks up his mic again and begins to talk.

Johnny Sampson:
WHAT THE HELL DO I PAY YOU FOR? Huh? What was that! Just letting that filthy son of a bitch down here. Look here Savage, I have 20 years of martial arts experience, from Brazilian jujitsu all the way to the Russian art of Sambo. I've seen some things in my life time, done things that you would never believe. So don't you dare think for even a second, that some putrid kick from an out of shape middle aged man is going to do anything more than piss me off.

Now, I will not punish Cruz for his actions, he will still partake in that number one contenders match up next. Because as I've said I have no issue with Cruz, it's you. But I do have another announcement to make, as of next week, the road to our fi--

Johnny Sampson:
Arghhh, what now!

Johnny Sampson turns to the stage to see a new Superstar make his way out in bright yellow trunks strutting down the ramp with an old rag of a scarf around his neck, he highfives members of the crowd as he makes his way to the ring. The new guy leaps onto the apron and then over the ropes standing face to face with the General Manager, he cautiously takes the mic straight from the hands of Johnny Sampson who stares at him with intent.

???:
Look boy, I am the answer to your problems man, your security ain't doing nothing, let me take care of Sa--

Before the new superstar can say any more, Johnny Sampson punches him in the gut and elbows him in the back of the head sending him down to the mat, Sampson bends down and picks up the mic.

Johnny Sampson:
How dare you interrupt your General Manager! I don't know who you are or why you're here, but you need to understand that I do not tolerate my superstars stepping out of line. Now, let me finish.

As of next week. A tournament will begin, this tournament will include the legends of NXT, the current NXT roster, everybody, including this little runt on the floor here. The tournament will span five months, with the final taking place in the Main Event of the final show in NXT's annual European Tour. The winner of this tournament will receive a Championship belt, that will only be defended at this tournament. Once every two years.

This isn't just a glorified King of the Ring however, because it isn't straight knockout. There will be a group stage. 16 groups of 4 competitors, with the top 2 in each group advancing to the next round. Each member in a group will face eachother once, the two with the most wins goes through, if there is a tie, it will be based on who got their wins in the shortest amount of time. The 64 competitors will trickle down to 32, then 16, then 8, then 4 and then the final 2. 127 matches spanning 5 months of NXT Television ending just before iMPLOSION. Normal matches and storylines will occur, on NXT, some group stage matches will take place in dark matches on house shows. All knockout stage matches will be televised.

This tournament, will define who truly is the face of NXT, of the past and present, with the likes of Randy Borton and Duo Maxwell competing as past legends of NXT. Who will walk out, the King of Kings, the God of Gods, the one true face of UnMatched.

Johnny Sampson turns to face the new Superstar, who is now in the corner, he crouches down to his level and continues talking.

Johnny Sampson:
You my friend, will be in the very first group. Now, lets take a look at who your opponents in the group stage will be.

Johnny Sampson points up at the Titantron where names flash and flicker for a moment before it starts to slow down, landing on D'Angelo St. Daniels, it then restarts for a moment before slowing down once again and landing on Titus O'Neil. Finally it kickstarts once more and lasts for several seconds before slowing down and landing on Hayden "Blade" Kiteley.

Johnny Sampson:
Well, it seems like you've picked up quite the group of death haven't you. Ha, it'll be interesting to see how you do. To find out the rest of the group drawings, go to the CMV website at WWW.Comunityuniverse.forumotion.com Thank you everybody, and I'll see you next week.

Johnny Sampsons theme hits the PA System and he makes his way out of the ring towards the back as the camera fades to black.

Last edited by Miztacular on Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:52 pm

how you just gonna bury a legendary finisher like that

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:02 pm

Pls note that I said he was wincing in pain<3

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:21 pm

Dawn Bryans theme hits the PA System after getting the pin over Chelsea Charge in the Co-Main Event of episode 31 of NXT UnMatched, she goes to celebrate with her impromptu tag partner, the NXT Womens Champion Jade Dynamite, but only turns to see Dynamite retrieving her title from the timekeepers area and walking up the ramp, ashamed that she almost lost to two rookies. The referee raises the arm of Dawn Bryan and hands her the title, she celebrates for a minute or so with the title held up high before she too leaves the ring and makes her way to the back.

In the ring Chelsea Charge struggles back to her feet and makes her way over to the other rookie, Jakk for help, but all she receives is a stiff punch across the face, the two begin brawling in the ring, going back and forth, with lefts and rights until it is broken up by the sound of a familiar theme playing through the PA System.

Out comes Sophia Caldwell, who sprints towards the ring with thundering pace, however Jakk and Chelsea Charge don't notice her as they continue swinging punches back and forth until Caldwell steps in between the two of them, breaking up the brawl, Jakk steps into one corner of the ring, Charge in the other. Caldwell has her arms out either side gesturing for them to calm down before she zips outside of the ring to get a mic, she looks back into the ring to see both Jakk and Chelsea Charge shouting across the ring to each other, trash talking, fists raised, they begin to move towards each other only to be interrupted by..

Sophia Caldwell:
STOOOOOP, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop right now!

Both Vixens looks over as Caldwell slides back into the ring, they slowly, cautiously, lower their guard as Caldwell begins to speak.

Sophia Caldwell:
Why are you doing this? Why, why, why, why, why?! Do you two know what you've just accomplished? You came this close, this close, to pinning the NXT Womens Champion Jade Dynamite on live Television, something that's never been done before, if it wasn't for Dawn Bryan's speed, you'd have beaten her, together, on your debut.

Now I can see just by looking at you, that you're both not going to see eye to eye, but I believe, I know, that the both of you have what it takes to put a stop to Jade Dynamites reign as NXT Womens Champion. Now of course you're not going to get a straight title shot off of your debut, especially when you lost. But with what you've just done, you've got to be among the names up their in line for a title shot. I couldn't do it, and I accept that, because of me, Dynamite gets another four weeks safe, but if I had have won at Rage in a Cage, she might not even be the Champion right now.

I guess I'm just not good enough to be up there with the best of the Vixens in CMV, but I know the two of you can be, and I want to help, I want to be there to see you rise up and get to wher--

Sophia Caldwell, Chelsea Charge and Jakk all look towards the stage as the Interim NXT General Managers theme hits the PA System, he walks out to the top of the stage mic in hand and begins to speak.

Johnny Sampson:
Very Bold words there Sophia, now, you must understand that I'm not just going to give these two Vixens a number one contenders match against eachother, oh no, oh no, oh no. That's not how it works. Now, I'll admit that their performance tonight was good, hell, they gave Dynamite a bigger fight than anyone else on the roster, so I'll tell you what. Next week on NXT, because we are of course, in the era of opportunity. These two Vixens will take part in a ladder match, against four other deserving Vixens, CJ Havret, Dirty Diana, Nancy Hurt and Rose Punish.

The winner of this match, will go on to challenge Jade Dynamite at NXT Showdown, however, it will be in a match of her choosing. She can choose a hell in a cell match, a cage match, she can even choose a non-title match if she wishes. All that contract will earn you is a match, it's Dynamite's decision as to whether or not it will be a title match or not however. So, lets see if she's as confident in her abilities as she seems. That'll be all.

Johnny Sampson drops the mic and turns around with the utmost swag he walks to the back, the camera pans down to the three Vixens in the ring, who are surprised at this news, Caldwell raises the mic to her mouth and speaks once again.

Sophia Caldwell:
Do you know what this means? It may be a non title match if Dynamite so chooses, but if you win that ladder match, you'll have a chance to fight the champ, both of you had the better of her tonight, so even a non-title win over Dynamite would be a huge, earning you a title match for sure! I mean look around, where is Jade now? She never just walks to the back after a match, she always has something to say, you're in her head, you need to take advantage of this opportunity and strike her down!

Caldwell drops the mic and raises the arms of Jakk and Chelsea Charge into the air smiling, Charge and Jakk stare intently at eachother as the camera fades to commercial before our main event.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:57 pm

The Puppet Master’s eerie music hits,  no was expecting this, The fans eagerly await to see this new comer, He slowly walks down to the ring with a sack over his shoulders…He’s not alone a pretty young lady is with him and they both enter the ring…. The lady asks for a mic from guy at ringside.

The fans start a  Kane chant over and over.

Lady : No, stop that… Nooooo  (She screams at the fans).

But the fans chant louder…  ARE YOU KANE...? ARE YOU KANE...?

Lady : Fine, whatever, You people aint going to ruin this for us, My name is Tia Powley and This here is ‘The Puppet Master’ Tops Newsome and we have officially arrived at NXT, And as you just saw Tops just defeated Satoru tonight at the house show. But I have to say what a time to debut… A 64 man Tournament of Legends and Tops has been drawn in group 15 with Mr Wentworth, JustIN Sane and Giant Jay.

Tia passes the mic over to Tops Newsome…

Tops : Mr Wentworth, JustIN Sane, Giant Jay…. You 3 just will be  just the start of my terror in the Tournament of Legends, you see I will advance and go on to eliminate superstar after superstar till I get to the finals, It’s just a matter of time. Who knows what tricks and surprises I have install for you all, But one thing can be certain of, THERE WILL BE NO STRINGS ATTACHED….

But that will just be the start of things to come, I will climb my way to the top, as I am Tops Newsome, The greatest puppet master of all time,  All you so called NXT superstars are just puppets, when I’m done with you, you will all be put on the shelf where you belong, collecting dust, trying to recover from your injuries. But nothing will be able to fix your broken bodies after you set foot in this ring against me… I am The Puppet Master…. I am Tops Newsome…..  And I have arrived….

Newsome's  music plays again and the new duo climb the turnbuckles to insult the fans, who still chant KANE, KANE, KANE.

Last edited by topher316 on Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:56 pm

As Angel celebrates his win, he tries to help Matthews to his feet, but Matthews low blows him!

The crowd boos as Matthews smirks then scrambles out of the ring as Osiris slips inside. Osiris tries to help his HALO stablemate to his feet when he’s suddenly attacked from behind by Gerald Foster!

Foster picks up the NXT Championship and when Osiris gets to his feet he whacks Osiris over the forehead with as much force as he can muster! Osiris crumbles to the mat, blood trickling down his forehead.

Foster holds up the title, he shouts that this title would have been his to win if Osiris didn’t get in his way. The crowd boos furiously as Foster drops the title onto the mat and exits the ring. As he walks up the ramp he says that next time he won’t give Osiris the chance to cheat.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:55 am

As NXT goes on the air, Johnny Sampson as a microphone in his hand as he prepares to address the NXT crowd.

-Johnny Sampson-
Now what I’m out here to address is what is being made out to be a “controversial” decision that I made last week. Everybody is up in arms over the fact that I removed Leo Cruz from the NXT Television championship match at Showdown. Look, I know that he won that that fatal four way match, and everything would have been fine and dandy had I not been viciously attacked by his manager Cole Savage earlier in the show!

Sampson has to raise his voice to speak over the booing crowd.

-Johnny Sampson-
I simply cannot allow actions like that to slide! What kind of boss would I be if I let a precedent be set that anyone who has a problem with one of my decisions is free to put their hands on me? No! It’s unacceptable! And I don’t regret a damn thing! Each and every man in the back will learn that my decisions are final! Nothing that I do for this company is up for debate! Leo Cruz is not a victim, he’s being punished for thinking that—

The titantron flickers and an image of “Ice” Cole Savage leaning against the wall in a three-piece suit appears on the screen.

-Cole Savage-
Let me stop you right there, “boss.” Oh, surprised to see me after I was RUDELY hauled away in handcuffs last week? Don’t you understand that you’re not dealing with an ordinary man? I’m not Nathan Willis or Ricky Spanish. I’m not going to take whatever you dish out and not do anything to defend myself. When you take shots at Cole Savage you better make DAMN sure that he’s dead because if not, I get back up and I hit you TEN times as heard!

Savage pulls the sunglasses off.

-Cole Savage-
I was out of that jail cell before I got in! Part of being Cole Savage means, that you know people who knows people who knows how you get you out of sticky situations like the one I found myself in. Part of being Cole Savage is making sure that every single person that crosses paths with you owes you a favor. And Johnny Sampson, I know people, who will make you regret thinking you can disrespect me or try to sabotage the career of my client.

Sampson laughs.

-Johnny Sampson-
And just what are going to do from there Savage? You come near me and I’ll have your ass thrown out of the building! If I had half a mind to, I would have your ass booted from NXT, but there’s something even better about keeping you around and watching you struggle and suffer and fail time and time and TIME again to get your little managing hobby off the ground. Leo Cruz is out of the title match, he’s nowhere near the NXT Championship, and if I have my way then Cruz will be a thing of the past sooner rather than later.

Savage lowers his voice, keeping his cool.

-Cole Savage-
Like I said. I know people who owe me a favor.

The lights suddenly go out bathing the arena in darkness. The crowd is buzzing, wondering what the hell could possibly be happening. When the lights turn back on, a large figure stands behind Savage… IT’S CYBORG!

Sampson nearly collapses at the sight and the roof is nearly blown off the arena as the crowd cheers at the top of their lungs. Cyborg is stoic as usual, staring at Sampson who is frozen on the spot in fear.

-Cole Savage-
See, Cyborg remembers when I went out of my way to help him become General Manager of a little show called Raw, and it just didn’t sit right with him how this new hotshot boss of NXT was treating me. It just came to a point where I couldn’t tell him to patient anymore. It soon just became a matter of letting him know when the perfect time to strike would be.

Cyborg takes a step toward Sampson and the General Manager is visibly shaking.

-Johnny Sampson-
P—please, what do you want?

Savage chuckles.

-Cole Savage-
What I really want is for you to be kicked out of this company. But…I’d rather see you stay and struggle and suffer and fail time and time again to think you can stop me from doing what I want. What I want is a match. You find three guys, and I’ll find my team and at Showtime we go to war. Then when my team wins, Leo Cruz to get a title match of his choosing. A title match that CAN’T be taken from him.

-Johnny Sampson-
What if my team wins?

Cyborg takes another step and Sampson flinches.

-Cole Savage-
Don’t be stupid. This isn’t the time for bargaining. Accept my terms, or else you’ll be removed from power the hard way. Believe us, we’ve been down that route before and we’re eager to see if the second time is as sweet.

Sampson hesitates, perhaps a bit too long, and Cyborg turns his head and spits the green mist in his hand! He moves the hand closer to Sampson’s face and Sampson shouts and puts uup his hands defensively.

-Johnny Sampson-
Okay! Okay! You want that match, Savage! You got it. No loopholes, no voiding the result. If your teams wins, Cruz gets a title match, no strings attached.

-Cole Savage-
Good.

The lights go out again and when they’re back on, Cyborg is gone and it feels like he was never really here. Sampson turns to look at the titantron, pure anger on his face while Savage laughs heartily.  

-Cole Savage-
Nice doing business with you, buddy.

Savage winks before he slips his shades back on and the screen fades to black.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:13 pm

Love it

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:25 pm

bless you cyborg

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:42 pm

HEEEEYYY  DAWWWN DAWN DAWN DAWWWNNN hits the PA system and out comes Dawn Bryan, She asks for a mic….

Dawn : Heeeeeeeeeey, how is everyone tonight. More importantly how am I doing. Well let me tell you I’m making history. I may not have been here long, but lets just look at what I’v accomplished in the last month or so. I won the 6 Vixen battle royal, eliminating both Dirty Diana and Lexin Damjen single handed. I went onto challenge Rose Punish, I  said I would punish Rose Punish if she underestimated me and I did, I took the IC belt from her. Then I was in a tag team match with Jade Dynamite  the Vixens Champion. We took on 2 new comers Jakk and Chelsea, now I don’t know what Jade was doing but you all saw it, she was getting her ass kicked all over in that match and needed me to save her multiple times from getting pinned, then of course I went onto win that match, easily I might add. Then I challenged anyone, I don’t care if Sampson changed it…Cuz if he wants to set up a little poll for the fans to decide my challenger, Who cares right,  you all saw the same result Lexin Damjen getting dropped on her head over and over and over again making me the 1st Vixen to successfully defend my Intercontinental Championship, Sorry Lexin maybe one day you’ll win the big one, just not against me.
So Jade Dynamite you’re up, We all saw you walk away after our tag match, I would too with a performance like that, it was humiliating that a rookie outshined you, So you best bring your  A game. Because when the IC Champ defeats the Vixens Champ, it’ll put me in line for a title match, and when that happens, I’ll make history by becoming the 1st IC and Vixens champion at the same time. Jade Dynamite prepare to be blown up.

Dawns music plays and Dawn taunts in the ring, holding up the IC Belt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:02 pm

After Nancy Hurt pulls down the briefcase from the top rope, the camera pans to ringside, where the two newcomers here in NXT, Jakk and Chelsea Charge are brawling, with stiff punches back and forth trying to take eachother out. Jakk catches Charge on the bridge of the nose sending her back, dazed. This allows Jakk to take advantage and she throws Chelsea Charge into the ring and continues to punch her, now in complete control not allowing Charge to get off any offense of her own.

Sophia Caldwell bursts out from the back full of energy, she runs down the ramp to break up the duo of Jakk and Chelsea Charge, she runs into the ring, mic in hand, but before she can say anything, she's hit by a clothesline from Jakk, sending her down onto the mat. Jakk turns around only to clocked right in the jaw by Chelsea Charge, who goes on to hit Sophia Caldwell with a codebreaker when she gets to her feet. She turns around and the brawl continues, with Jakk throwing her into a ladder, however, before it can go on any longer, it's interrupted once again.

The two Vixens, Chelsea Charge and Jakk let eachother go at the sound of Johnny Sampsons theme hitting the PA system, they turn to the stage to see the Interim General Manager walks out, mic in hand, he stops at the top of the stage, and begins to talk.

Johnny Sampson:
Now look here you two, you haven't been here nearly long enough to cause all this ruckus, you've been showing signs of animosity for weeks. Quite frankly, the two of you aren't important enough to run around trying to injure each other with these stiff moves. So I'm going to issue you an ultimatum tonight, you two either put your differences aside, and go your separate ways. Or, I'll have to fire one of you to keep the peace here, you're becoming a liability and as I said, right now, neither of you are worth the risk. So there's my offer. Leave each other be, or one of you is outta here.

Johnny Sampson raises his arms in the air while smiling as he slowly turns around and makes his way towards the back, ending the segment.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next