Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

UnMatched: In the Ring

+9
Borton
Batman
Maurie
krzy
Childish Meltzer
RiftedEnergy
Decided Villain
SonOfAnarchy91
Mr. Dashing
13 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 9 Empty Re: UnMatched: In the Ring

Post by Decided Villain Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:14 pm

NXT UnMatched Ep. 33

Jade Dynamites theme blares through the PA system after getting the pin over the other Champion in the Vixens Division, Dawn Bryan. Jade Dynamite gets to one knee and leans into the dazed Dawn Bryans face and starts trash talking as per usual before getting to her feet and rubbing the dust off of her shoulder. The ref comes up from behind and raises the arm of Jade before handing over her NXT Womens Championship, she puts a foot on the body of Dawn Bryan and raises the NXT Womens Championship high in the air.

After a good 10 seconds, Dynamite lowers the belt over her shoulder and exits the ring to retrieve a mic from the time keepers area, she walks past the Womens Intercontinental Championship and laughs as she picks up a mic.

Jade Dynamite : You call this a Title to be proud of? You think she is worthy of being called a Champion. Ha! This microphone has more prestige than the NXT Womens Intercontinental Championship. It's quite pathetic that people even bother fighting for such a Title. Why bother when you have this majestic piece of silverware to aspire to.

Jade Dynamite lowers the mic for a moment and slides into the ring, she walks over to Dawn Bryan, who's still down on the mat and sighs.

Jade Dynamite : Two weeks ago was nothing but a mere slip up, when you're being put to use so much, a fuse sometimes gives in, and I still walked out with the win in that tag team match now didn't I? There's a reason I am Champion, there's a reason I am showcased so much, and there's a reason why I am number one on the power rankings. Nobody is a better idol than me, I had to work hard to earn my contract, while half of these so called Vixens were handed a contract, I had to shock the world and win the NXT Womens Championship Tournament to be handed my contract. I had to literally win the Womens Championship in order to walk out of Arrival with a job. You all thought that my time was up, that I had lost it after that tag match two weeks ago, well tonight, I proved you all wrong, what I want to know, is why the Womens Championship is yet to Main Event a Pay Per View, because the way I see it. Right now, there isn't a Championship more prestigious than this Championship over my shoulder right now.

Jade now looks up to the stage

Jade Dynamite : Right now, I know there's a lot of Vixens in the back, who are pretty pissed off at the fact that I'm getting so much screen time, well I see none of you stepping up to face me and prove to the world that you deserve my timeslot. I am yet to be pinned in a televised match, I am yet to lose on Pay Per View, there is nobody on this roster, who has any right to stand up to me and say they deserve even half the time I'm given. If anyone thinks otherwise, I'm always around for a chat, but if not, just stay out of my way..

Jade Dynamite drops the mic onto the mat next to Dawn Bryan as her theme hits the PA System. She raises her Championship high into the air and leaves the ring. She straps the belt around her waist and raises her arms into the air, pointing to herself as she walks up the ramp towards the back, ending the segment.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:51 am

After the Main Event of Episode 34 of NXT UnMatched a brawl ensues as Brett Angel clubs Byron Elliot from behind with the NXT Championship. As this goes on Gerald Foster takes a shot at the downed Osiris who's still recovering from the pre match attack by Byron Elliot. All four men go back and forth, left and right, left and right, until....

The four men stop momentarily and look up at the ramp to see Johnny Sampson, Ivan and Bryan Novak come out. Sampson mic in hand raises it to his mouth and begins to talk.

Johnny Sampson:
How dare you spoil my main event! Byron, I will not tolerate this kind of behavior! You will get your match with Brett Angel in the Main Event of Showdown, however, as Punishment, if you lose, you will be automatically entered into the Battle Royal next month, in which the winner will face Brett Angel in the Main Event of Nightmare Before Twistmas, and if said challenger loses, they'll be fired, remember Boso for reference. However if you win, you will be placed straight into the match at Nightmare Before Twistmas, and it will become a Triple Threat Match where both  you and Brett remain immune from being fired, however the winner of the Battle Royal, will still be fired if they lose. It is all to play for at Showdown boys.

Now Speaking of. If any of you, join Team Savage at NXT Showdown, and you lose, you will be placed into said Battle Royal, as will anyone on this roster that decides to team with Savage, including you Cruz, I know you're out there. If team Savage loses at Showdown, you will potentially get your title shot, but at the risk of losing your job.

If you look back at all great tag teams, great trios. Look at Evolution for example,   or even CMV's own X-Gen. They both had a leader behind it all, Ric Flair in one, Triple H in the other, that is me. They all had a man with great strength. Batista and Duo Maxwell. Or Ivan in my case. They both had the up and comer, the future legend who deserves to be in the Main Event. Randy Orton and Omega-Z. Or Bryan Novak in this case, and lastly, they both had the present. Triple H and Sushi-X. Who's our present? Who's our guy? Here he is...

Johnny Sampson turns to face the minitron for a second before somebodies theme hits the PA System.

The arena goes black for a moment, the lights flicker, a shape can be seen. It's Jaymes Landon Vain. The leader of The Revolt!!

Johnny Sampson:
Do not fear Starr brothers. This a one time thing. This alliance here will just turn into a positive working relationship after tonight, I have not stolen your leader from you, I am just merely stealing him for the night, I hope you understand.

Johnny Sampson drops the mic, looks out into the audience and pulls out his shades, slowly putting them back on before swiftly turning around and making his way to the back followed by his team for Showdown.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:04 pm

Osiris appears early on into Episode 34, marching down to the ring with a purpose. He looks angry, and who can blame him? The last we saw of him, he was knocked out by Gerald Foster and painted up. He was embarrassed, and there’s no doubt that he’ll be looking for some revenge tonight. He gets into the ring and waits for his music to stop playing before he speaks.

-Osiris-
Yo Foster, what you did to me was pretty cute. Hell, if it happened to anyone other than me, I would have laughed about it. But it did happen to me. And I’m not laughing.

He looks dead at the camera before continuing.

-Osiris-
What pisses me off even more was that you didn’t even do a good job. No museum that respects itself would put art of such crappy quality on display. You think you’re some kind of mastermind, but your “art” looks best on some grandma’s refrigerator or in somebody’s trash can. What you are is a hack who just can’t seem to cut it no matter where he goes. The only thing you’re good at is getting your ass beat by everyone you pick fights with. It started with the Rhodes Family and it’s going to end with me, because when I’m done with you, you’ll never be physically able to wrestle again.

Osiris pauses for a moment to let those words sink in.

-Osiris-
So how about you save me some time and just come down to the ring so we can finish this once and for all. I promise that you don’t want me to come looking for you, because you won’t fool me twice.

{{Gerald Foster}}
Osiiiiris. Don't tire yourself out before your big match tonight...ranting and raving about something you can't control. I'm the masterpiece. You are just a piece of my low budget museum.

The voice can be heard over the PA System as it lights up with the purple man himself standing in front of the same painted canvas from earlier that night.

{{Gerald Foster}}
You shouldn't be one to criticize my work as you are a big part of my upcoming sculpture titled "Loser Valley" You'll be in it next to old Goldust. And many many more.

He smiles while sipping green tea.

{{Gerald Foster}}
You see, I understand that you are a very angry man. Angry at the fact that I constantly one up you week in and week out as we head into our match at Showdown. You hate the fact that I stole your momentum and painted you purple. You are full of hatred. So while you are forced to take it all out on somebody other than me tonight, i'll be fresh, sipping green tea and awaiting the perfect....moment.....to strike!

And with that, Foster comes from behind Osiris, blindsiding him with a forearm to the back of the head following by a few clubbing blows to the back, however the big man pushes Foster off and comes back with a strong clothesline knocking Foster on his back as the crowd cheers for the offense. He foces Foster up and lifts him over his head in military press fashion, but Foster slides off the back and tries to escape as the big man wraps his bear like arms around the waist of Foster before throwing him back with a german suplex but wait! Foster lands on his feet and hits Osiris with a dropkick causing the big man to stumble on the ropes. Foster runs back at him with a clothesline attempt but Osiris dumps him over the rope and onto the outside where he flips onto his back and crawls towards the ramp way with Osiris left in the ring to celebrate.

Foster gets to his feet holding his lower back in pain as Osiris hangs over the ropes begging him to come back for some more. Foster waves him off with a look of disgust on his face as he heads to the back, allowing Osiris to have his moment of victory just days before their match at Showdown.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:56 am

The crowd roars as Angel’s theme hits, his abrupt victory over Byron Elliot confirmed. Angel is handed his NXT Championship, which he raises proudly over his head before asking for a microphone. Once it’s placed in his hand, he waits for his music to cut off, then looks down at Elliot while he talks..

ANGEL: Next time, don’t forget your place.

He looks away from Elliot and at the championship on his shoulder.

ANGEL: Now in a few weeks, I’m defending this here belt against a man who’s going to go through hell in a battle royal to earn that chance. It’s gonna be a man who’ll step into that ring knowing that he has one shot to beat me or else he’ll be fired.

The people break out into a chant of Angel’s name, putting the slightest of smiles onto the face of the champ.

ANGEL: I came to NXT all those months ago to fight for someone who’d never get a chance to have a career of her own, not to end anyone else’s. I’ve had to hurt people to defend myself. I’ve had to injure people to defend my wife’s honor. And now I have to crush someone’s dreams just so that I can call myself a champion a little longer.

Compassion is in Angel’s eyes and his voice, it’s clear he doesn’t feel comfortable about the situation he’ll be put in at the next pay per view.

ANGEL: But I’m not the kind of man who just lies down and lets another man walk all over him, not after the shit I’ve had to go through in and out of the ring. I fought for this belt, I’ve earned this belt not once, not twice, but three times, and it’s come to the point where I’m not letting it out of my grasp without putting up one hell of a fight. So if another man wants to keep his job, he’s gotta find a way to fight that much harder.

Angel’s voice softens a bit.

ANGEL: When I first came here, I called a lot of people on the roster selfish because they were blinded my gold, and greed, willing to do anything just to have the slightest taste of success. I thought that I was fighting for a worthier cause. I still do.  But it’s come to the point where I’m being put in situations that she never was. I’m at a point where I can longer guide myself by doing what I assume she would. At the pay per view, it’s time to see what Brett Angel will do.

Angel drops the mic and exits the ring, walking up the ramp to the sound of his theme playing and the crowd chanting his name.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:48 am

Hayden's theme hits after the controversial finish to his match with DSD
Hayden leaves the win celebrating with one finger in the air signaling his one point in the tournament then points a zero to DSD mocking him
DSD with his hand still holding the ropes is trying to tell the ref he had the rope break
The Ref tells DSD "he didn't see it so the decision is final."
DSD with a blank thousand yard stare gets up says the ref "you're right....."
Out of nowhere DSD hits the ref with From Lust to Dust
DSD drags the unconscious ref to a corner and props him up on the bottom turn buckle
DSD backs to the other side of the ring and pulls down his right knee pad
DSD contemplates on what he's about to do
DSD runs at the ref with a striking knee in the corner with the exposed bare knee
DSD repeats the running Knee Strike 5x until security comes to stop him chasing DSD off
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:34 am

Kicking off the fallout of NXT Showdown, we hear the familiar music of the Interim General Manager of NXT UnMatched, Johnny Sampson. Who comes out from the back mic in hand, looking pissed with reason. He storms down to the ring throwing his shades off into the crowd as he does. He slides in under the bottom rope and gets up to his feet not wasting a second before he starts talking.

Johnny Sampson:
People are going to have hell to pay tonight! Lets get this started with Cole Savage. You can claim all you want that the goal was simply to get Leo Cruz into the NXT Television Championship match, but we both know that he cannot cut it, which is why he didn't walk away with the win. Now the both of you are running scared to some beach to get away. The realization has probably hit you. You're a has been Savage, a shell of your former self, and it's rubbing off on your client, who can't buy a win o save his life, no, he has to steal it. So I'll tell you what Savage! Leo Cruz will be entered in this years contenders match for the Career Vs Championship match at Nightmare Before Twistmas along with Byron Elliot. Of course the winner of the battle royal will be forced to put his career on the line against Brett Angel in the Main Event. I mean Cole, if Leo can really cut it, why not raise the stakes?

Now speaking of said battle royal. Ivan! What the hell was that on Sunday, you were supposed to lead Team Sampson to victory, not tarnish my name with a pathetic performance like that. It will not be tolerated. So your career, will also potentially be on the line in one months time as you take to the battle royal too.

Johnny Sampson lets out a sigh before brushing his hands through his hair as he presses on.

Johnny Sampson:
Now I know, it wasn't your fault Ivan, we had a traitor amongst our ranks. The three time European Champion Bryan Novak, betrayed us, turned his back on UnMatched, on CMV. He let that scumbag get the win. He'll pay for it, there's a light at the end of the grim dark tunnel for you Novak, because all you have to to prevent yourself from being fired, in fact no. You know what's worse than being fired, being forced to work under the iron fist of Triple H... So Bryan, if you do not win the 64 man Tournament of Legends. You will be removed from UnMatched, and placed on the Fusion roster, with all the other 2 bit punks.

However, these three instances aren't the only thing that got me riled up this passed Sunday. I gave Jade Dynamite and Nancy Hurt the chance to Co-Main Event a Pay Per View, and what am I treated to, a pre match attack by our so called Womens Champion? Jade, I'm disappointed, I thought you were the perfect role model for all our young Vixens in the making to look up to, but you have to resort to a cheap shot because you can't get the job done? This is something I just cannot let stand. So next month, at Nightmare Before Twistmas, you will kick off the show, as the NXT Womens Championship is defended in a 6 Vixen gauntlet match, including you, who will start the match, and Nancy Hurt, the other 4 will be chosen by the fans. Jade you'll learn that you cannot simply take the easy way out because you're too scared to fi--

Johnny Sampson lowers his mic as he's interrupted by the music of the NXT Womens Champion who comes out from the back leading to a sigh of frustration from the Interim General Manager who's head is boiling up with rage. Jade Dynamite walks down to the ring holding her Championship high into the air, she leaps onto the apron and then again over the ropes, walking to the center of the ring and snatching the microphone from the hands of the Interim NXT General Manager. She walks around the ring for a moment before turning to face him.

Jade Dynamite:
What's up with your head there Johnny, you look like you're about to explode. Now look here. Who do you think you're calling scared. I've already beaten Nancy Hurt, nobody here on NXT wants to see a re-run, they know the ending, it all blows up in Nancys big fat face. You can go ahead and put me in a gauntlet Johnny, but the thing is, I've already beaten 90% of this Vixens roster, and I'm pretty sure you're aware of that. Nobody here can stop me, not even you. Time and time again I have proven that there isn't anybody worthy of being Champion other than me. Like I said a few weeks ago, you know none of them can beat me, which is why you brought in that knockoff Championship for them to fight for which changes every other week.

People are scared of you Johnny, people don't want to stand up to you, well I don't give a damn what anybody thinks, I'm not going to let any of these so called Vixens stand in my way, and I'm certainly not going to let you stand in my way. Johnny, the fact of the matter is, you've been a terrible General Manager so far, and I can't wait for Kane to come back and put you in your place. You know it's true. Kane knew who was in charge of the Vixens Division, and that's me. You've got a lot of things to learn and one of them is that NOBODY can touch me.

Jade Dynamite raises her Championship in the as the Interim General Manager boils with Rage, he opens his mouth to shout, but Dynamite shoves the mic in his mouth preventing him from talking. Jade kicks him in the balls and runs towards the ropes only to be interrupted by the theme of another superstar...

Jade Dynamite comes to a halt after hitting the ropes to look over at the stage, where she sees Terry Sherman run out from the back.

Terry Sherman:
I got yo back boss!

Terry Sherman runs down the ramp and slides into the ring, which was a mistake because as soon as Shermans head comes under the bottom rope Dynamite leaps into the air for a curb stomp. Jade Dynamite smiles as she smacks the general manager in the face with the NXT womens Championship while he recovers from the kick to the balls received earlier. Dynamite runs towards the ropes and back to Sampson and this time, hits the curb stomp without interruption. She then picks up the mic from the mat next to the bodies of Sampson and Sherman and talks once more.

Jade Dynamite:
Bring on the gauntlet. Not even the "Superstars" can disarm me...

Jade Dynamite drops the mic and raises the title high once again against the boo's of the crowd, she waves them off and shouts towards the crowd as the camera begins to fade to black while her theme plays through the PA system.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:00 am

Lisa Evans : Welcome back to NXT, My name is Lisa Evans and let me introduce my guest tonight, a new comer to NXT who made his 1 on 1 debut in the Tournament of Legends where he's just defeated a legend in JustIN Sane.... Please welcome 'The Puppet Master' Tops Newsome....

The lights go dark and Tops Newsome's music hits the PA system and out comes Tops Newsome who is accompanied by Tia Powley. They slowly make themselves down the isle and into the ring, Top's places the huge sack he is carrying in the corner...

Lisa : Tops Newsome congratulations on your victory at NXT Unmatched, What a match to kick of your career, you faced JustIN Sane in your group stage match, it was a back and forth match, both of you hitting finishers, but it seemed you was on the verge of loosing  as you climbed the top turnbuckle and dove off towards Sane who was outside of the ring, but he caught you with a devastating spinning kick from out of no where. But when he threw you back into the ring he couldn’t capitalize on it and you somehow got the pinfall.

Tia : Let me stop you right there Lisa, My guy knew exactly what he was doing, he said he would defeat JustIN Sane and he did. It doesn’t matter how many championships this guy has won, when he faced Tops, he found out that he was no match for my guy. JustIN was the first guy to suffer at the hands of Tops Newsome, many will follow the same result. You see when Tops hits you with No Strings Attached (Sitting Tombstone) then it’s just a matter of time on the 3 count.

Tops : That’s right, I said last week that they would fall one by one, well JustIN Sane you fell, fell on your damn head when I gave you No Strings Attached. Now I face either Giant Jay or Mr Wentworth in my next group stage match. It doesn’t matter which one is next I have my eyes on the finals and I will be crowned the winner of the Legends of Tournaments. Get ready NXT, Tops Newsome has arrived and all these Puppets will suffer NO STRINGS ATTACHED.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9