Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

UnMatched: In the Ring

+9
Borton
Batman
Maurie
krzy
Childish Meltzer
RiftedEnergy
Decided Villain
SonOfAnarchy91
Mr. Dashing
13 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 4 Empty Re: UnMatched: In the Ring

Post by Childish Meltzer Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:48 am

After Marko Punish destroys Arthur Blackwell The REVOLT's Nick Starr slides into the ring with a Kendo Stick and nails Marko Punish with it at the lower part of his back
Marko rolls to the outside in pain
But the young brash Nick Starr follows Punish to the outside to deliver a few more hits from the kendo stick
Marko tries to escape up the ramp but Nick Starr is still all over him with Kendo Stick
Starr waiting for Marko to get up
As Punish struggles to get up Starr helps him up just to knock him down with Invincible om the stage laying Punish out
Starr stands over Punish and removes his mask and heads to the back
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:49 am

INT. NXT Unmatched Arena - NIGHT

Zack Starr with a very annoyed expression on his Face
Struts to the ring with his shiny Television Championship Title
Signs some autographs for his fans
Asks for the Mic before he enters the ring

Zack Starr:
Last week I was filming for a million dollar T.V. Show nd I was ambushed by Cole Savage nd the "Cast nd Crew" nd I took a Ice Cole Kick that if any other wrestler took that kick if anybody in the world had taken kick they'd be gone for WEEKS, MONTHS, YEARS careers would've been ENDED but I stand before you RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW TODAY. I'm like Superman, I'm like the Man of Steel there is a reason why I say "I'm the greatest T.V. wrestler ever" because I believe it nd I know it nd I can be so much more. I am incomparable to anyone I am, awe striking, I am awe inspiring, I am breath takingly intemedating, I am mind blowing, I am dangerous,nd for the first time ever I'm going to make the Television Championship actually mean something nd understand Cole Savage that I am a future NXT iMPLOSION Headliner nd I am an all time winner nd do you know why?! Because T.V.'s Zack Starr has it, not Leo Cruz, not DSD, not Brian Novak....ME I have it.
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:58 am

Kane is standing in the middle of the ring after the conclusion of the epic main event match.

He says that it's time to reveal who will, not just challenge, but defeat, Chris Adams at the next NXT Pay Per View.

That's what prompts the World Champion to come out to defend himself. He looks Kane dead in the eye and lets the General Manager know that he's already beaten everyone thrown at him so far, and he has no problem destroying the next man that thinks he has what it takes to take the title from him.

Kane merely chuckles at the statement and says that Adams admittedly does have a lucky streak going, but he won't be able to get past Plan B.

Before Adams realizes what's happening, Brett Angel spins Adams around and plants him into the mat with God's Last Gift! The stunned crowd is silent as they watch Angel and Kane stand over Adams body.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:01 pm

Daniel spins aroound Owensas he drops him on his face for the Saivors Switch. 1..2..Kick Out! Daniel stalks him as he gets up and pin point target, hitshim stright in the face with the SuperHuman Kick.

Daniel Evans
That match might not have been telivised but you can bet that soon im gonna be on your screen. I got the looks that are mmy gift alone. Igot more skill than the whole locker room. And dont forget, like now, i can back it up on the mic. Beware becauseiimm not an ordinary athlete. I am the SuperHuman! Saving you al from terrible title reigns.
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:59 pm

INT. NXT House Show - NIGHT

During Leo Cruz vs. Mr. Money in the Bank Akira
Akira is on the top rop going for a dive
Cruz lifts his knees up countering Akira's dive
Akira rolls to the apron as Cruz follows Akira to capitalize
Cruz hits Akira with a cutter to the floor
Cruz gets up picking Akira up with him to toss him back into the ring as the ref is counting
Cole Savage is ring side clapping for his client
The ref is checking on Akira to see if he can continue
Cruz goes to climb back into the ring but the Television Champion makes a surprise guest appearance and nails Leo Cruz in the skull with his Championship Belt
Starr hides while Akira rolls Cruz up for the pin
Savage at ring side is clapping trying tp get the ref's attention but isn't enough to stop the three count
Zack Starr has a smug look on is face as he gets up from hiding
Cole Savage tries to go after Starr but Starr disappears into the crowd
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:51 am

Chris Adams gets handed his NXT Title by the referee, without a doubt proud of his performance against Michael King. As Adams goes to raise his championship high in the air, the lights dim around the arena and the stage now silhouettes a man walking out onto the ramp, pausing in the center as the arena regains its lighting. His mouth and nose covered by a bandana, the person climbs the steps with purpose, his eyes fixated on Chris Adams. He stops on the apron and glances at the fans, before hopping over the ropes, which startles Adams to the point of transitioning into a fighting stance. Adams looks ready to pounce, but the man holds up his hands as to say "I'm not here to attack". His right hand slowly removes the bandana as his left hand points to the NXT Championship. Once the bandana is fully off, the man speaks calmy, clearly, and without malice.

TJ Kendra:

Me. You. Brett Angel. One more match, at NXT Quarantine.........for the only thing that matters.

The hand signal changes, from the point to the title, to an open hand. The offer has been sent. Will Chris Adams accept?

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:54 pm

With TJ Kendra and Chris Adams in the ring, the offer on the table, Kane's theme hits the PA System and the arena becomes engulfed with flames. Kane comes out from the back, as always with a mic at the ready, however tonight, he's out here alone, no Authority, no Angel, it's just Kane. He walks down to the ring, climbs up to the apron and then steps over the ropes. He stares across the ring to Chris Angel and then looks over to TJ Kendra and raises the mic to his mouth.

Kane:
Yes.

The camera pans across to Adams who is of course annoyed at defending his title in a triple threat match.

Kane:
However, Chris Adams, will not, be defending in a triple threat match, the Main Event, will still be, Chris Adams, Vs Brett Angel, however, earlier on in the card, Chris Adams will take on TJ Kendra, in a falls count anywhere match.

Kane turns to face TJ Kendra

Kane:
Tonight you will understand, why being on the wrong side, of the authority, is poor judgement, you see, last time you were here. You stole, JustIN Sane's NXT Championship and fought against me, and The Authority, so at Quarantine, you will not, have a match, for the NXT Championship, however, you will, get your wish, to fight, Chris Adams, but it will, be in a non title match.

Kane turns back to Adams, he walks over to him and stares down at the NXT Champion.

Kane:
You will fight twice, at NXT Quarantine, and at the end of the night, you will, drop, your NXT Championship, to Brett Angel.

Chris Adams pushes Kane back, but Kane wraps his hand around the champ and chokeslams him down to the mat, but turns around to a superkick from Kendra. Kane rolls out the ring as Kendra attends to Chris Adams as we fade to commercial.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:14 am

As the camera pans over the crowd midway through the show and the commentators discuss the electricty within it tonight, the camera manages to catch a glimpse at a white figure at the top of the crowd, pointing down at the referee as the show continues.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:57 am

As Brett Angels theme plays through the PA system, the medical team runs into the ring to tend to Chris Adams, who took a huge hit after missing the Snapshot,  it seems as if Adams had broken his jaw when his face hit the mat off of the Snapshot and the match was supposed to go one for several more minutes, but Angel knew he had to end the match. The medical team starts to remove Adams from the ring and put him onto a stretcher, while this is going Angel had left the ring and walked to the back, Adams, now on the stretcher has been wheeled towards the ramp, but then!

The NXT General Managers theme hits the PA System and he makes his way down to the ring, mic in hand of course, the medical team stops in their tracks at the bottom of the ramp.

Kane:
Stay, AWAY!

Kane booms through the mic before he moves closer to Adams, he kicks over the stretcher and Adams falls to the floor, Kane looks over at Adams and then begins to talk.

Kane:
I made myself clear, Adams, that if you defy, The Authority, you will not last long, here in NXT. Your reign came to an end tonight, because that, was what's best for business. I want to announce, right now, that at NXT Contingency, the winner of the King of the Ring Tournament will go into the Main Event, against the newest member of The Authority, Brett Angel, but to ensure The Authority, walks out, with the NXT Championship, as a reward, for beating, Brock Lesnar, D'Angelo St. Daniels, will join Brett in the Main Event of Contingency and it will be, a triple threat, for the NXT Championship.

Kane leans over and drags Chris Adams to his feet before he continues to talk.

Kane:
Now, as for you Adams, I'm going to ensure, that you never, compete in ring again.

Kane drops the mic and picks Adams up into the air, broken jaw and all, and Chokeslams him down, breaking the stretcher in half. But he's not done, he picks up the lifeless body of Adams, and hits him once more with another chokeslam, bringing him down onto the barricade.

Kane doesn't even take a second to look at the damage he's caused, he just turns away, and walks back up the ramp as his theme, once again, hits the PA system.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:37 am

Episode 17 of NXT UnMatched Kicks off to the sound of the NXT General Manager Kane's theme, as always the arena is engulfed in flames as he makes his way down the ring followed by the ever growing Authority. Kane climbs up the apron and steps over the ropes making his way to the center of the ring, while the remaining members of The Authority surround the outside of the ring, in formation. Kane goes on to raise the mic to his mouth an begin talking.

Kane:
Last week, one of my associates, Marko Punish. Tried to extend, the good will of The Authority, to the newcomer here in NXT, Don Bishop. Who decided, it would be in his best interests, to decline, an allegiance with The Authority.

Kane lowers the mic and walks around the ring for a moment rubbing his chin, before once again talking.

Kane:
Because of this, I have decided, that it is in my best interests, to show you, what happens, if you defy, The Authority. I will give you, until the end of episode 18, to give me an answer Don, otherwise, you will see, your career fall, down the slippery slopes of Hell. Tonight, I shall give you, a small taste, of what that feels like, as you open up the show, in  a match against this man right here.

Kane points down to Nathan Willis.

Kane:
The former, NXT Tag Team Champion, Nathan Willis. Because that's what's best for business. Now I hope, that you can make, the right decision, and do what's best, for your career Don. But as I have stated, you have one week. Enjoy your match tonight.

But before I go, I have one more thing. In tonights Main Event, we will see Marko Punish, once again, close the show, and tonight, he will take on, the former member, of The Authority, and the current, failure, here in NXT, Jaymes, Landon Vain.

Kane drops the mic, and raises his arms high into the air before swinging them down by his sides, causing flames to once again erupt around the NXT arena as the camera begins to fade to black.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:48 am

As NXT Unmatched continues, the PA system lights up with...

And with that, out comes Gerald Foster, not Davis, strutting onto the stage still with a bandage on his forehead from after being busted open last week backstage. With everything less than a smile being shown on his face, Gerald starts his way down the ramp and around the ring to the timekeepers section where he grabs a microphone.

{{Gerald Foster}}
If I could have everyone's attention, the masterpiece of wrestling is about to speak. About such a tragic event that has transpired just last week.

Gerald hops up onto the ring apron before climbing through the middle rope.

{{Gerald Foster}}
I Gerald Foster was brutally blind sided by the one they call Goldust. A pure act of jealousy on his part as I was bragging about the impact I've made here in NXT. This assault caused my own blood to drip from my forehead and into my eyes. And for that, that very reason, you all didn't get to see me wrestle. So you may all send your complaints to Mr. Goldust as I will send something different towards his way. Something more on the lines of an invitation.

Gerald looks directly into the camera.

{{Gerald Foster}}
You obviously have it out for me. After all, I called you out on being a washed up has-been. Something you couldn't handle so you attacked me backstage when you could of just accepted the truth and move on. But now, your actions are giving you reactions and my reaction is a match. A match at Contingency. One on one.

He shows off his beautiful smile beneath all the face paint before continuing.

{{Gerald Foster}}
Of course, you could save yourself the embarrassment and decline. But that'll just cycle us back to you being washed up. Because we all know that the old Goldust would of hissed at the chance to step in the ring with a wrestling god like myself. So you could either prove my point and decline, or prove my point and accept a match that you are destined to lose. You busted me open, don't expect don't get off so ea...

As he continues talking, he's interrupted by the changing of the lights to a deep gold color as the tron lights up with Goldust's face being the biggest in the arena.

UnMatched: In the Ring - Page 4 Goldust1_display_image

Before speaking he takes in a big breath before scoffing at the camera to a decent sized pop as he begins to speak.

{{Goldust}}
Gerald......F..F...FFoster...........you want the old Goldust, you got it! I ahh...ahh..accept!

With that Goldust's theme fills the arena as his face leaves the screen and Gerald looks satisfied.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:41 am

NXT UnMatched Kicks off to the sound of the The Authority's D'Angelo St. Daniels theme, as a stitched and bandaged DSD makes his way down the ring followed by Marko Punish and Nathan Willis behind him. He makes his way to the center of the ring, while Marko and Willis stand in the background as DSD's bodyguards. DSD goes on to raise the mic to his mouth an begin talking.

DSD:
Do you see what stands before you? THE UNDISPUTED FUTURE.....

Crowd Boos
I was molded and bread to carry this brand on my back and at NXT: Quarantine the pressure was on and I had to show Kane that I am the true diamond he was looking for, that I am everything that is right about NXT, and I took that infamous trip to "Suplex City" and I burned that bitch to the ground and I danced on the ashes and this Sunday Brett Angel as it stands you have give or take a few days, you have about six days left. Six days before your world comes crashing down. Six days for you to enjoy the benefits of being the NXT Champion. If I were you I'd make plans on how I'm going to explain to the friends I've betrayed, to the people who believed in you that you couldn't measure up, you couldn't get the job done because The Gate City God THAT"S ME is the greatest and at NXT Contingency my god I will show the world why I was put on this Earth and THAT'S to be the very best.......

DSD drops the mic as he leaves the ring with Willis & Marko following
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next