Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
NXT Promo Center - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
NXT Promo Center - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
NXT Promo Center - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
NXT Promo Center - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
NXT Promo Center - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
NXT Promo Center - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
NXT Promo Center - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
NXT Promo Center - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
NXT Promo Center - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
NXT Promo Center - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

NXT Promo Center

+11
KingWolf
krzy
Miztacular
DieCobros
DynamicWrestler
Zak
Twyztad
edgy shitbag
RiftedEnergy
Mr. Dashing
SonOfAnarchy91
15 posters

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

NXT Promo Center - Page 12 Empty Re: NXT Promo Center

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:27 pm

*The lights in the arena go out and a video of the moon appears on the titantron and a gruff yet calming voice fills the arena*

???: To fear the dark is to fear the eternal.

*The screen flickers and the video returns to show half a moon*

???: Do you feel the emptiness? The bitterness of losing all you've ever known. You will.

*The screen flickers once again to show a total Eclipse *

???: Fear is a natural instinct Mr. Skylark, one that we must over come. You live in the world of bright lights, glamour and fame. Let me change this lie you live in, let me help you David, let me show you, thee Eclipse
*The lights shoot back on as NXT goes to commercial*
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:03 am

CHAMPION versus CHAMPION..... Chris Adams I don't think you realized what you've gotten yourself into. You're going one on one, there's no brother from another momma Byron Elliot, there's no momma to save you from another humiliating defeat, you're going one on one with "THE GATE CITY GOD" , you're going one on one with THE NXT CHAMPION.. You know, I kinda wanna insure that you don't become a problem and I'm kinda considering of BASHING YOU IN THE SKULL WITH THIS CHAMPIONSHIP BELT! "Am I going to do that?" No. "Do I want to?" Yes, very very much. But I'm not going to do that. So you know what I'm just going to do it the old fashion way WITH WRESTLING, a knee to the skull and a Boarder City Stretch and maybe introduce you to a little thing called unconsciousness, oh yes....say hello to unconsciousness Chris Adams.
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:55 pm

As Adams is getting ready for his match against Daniels, he's approached by Devon Taylor.

Taylor
Chris, first of all, congratulations on your HUGE title win last week on NXT!!!

Adams slings the Television championship over his shoulder, smiling from ear to ear.

Adams
Ha ha, thank you, Devon!!! It's been a long time coming, baby! Rich, you put up one hell of a fight, bud, and I respect you! Whenever you're ready for round two, so am I!!! Speaking of title matches, Devon, all week people have been asking me what's up with me putting my title on the line against Brett Angel next week on NXT? Am I dying for a short reign or something!? No, folks, it's simple, I, unlike Dave Skylark, unlike Lorin or The Authority, unlike DANIELS, am a fighting champion! Brett Angel was never given his proper rematch for this title all those months ago, well, now he's getting it! Angel and I are friends, and just like Thunder, I respect him! I DON'T, respect Lorin Seoul, and I for sure don't respect Mr. St. Daniels! Tonight, I'm going out there to put myself even further on the map, and earn a spot in the NXT championship elimination chamber!!! You're looking at the future first-ever DUAL champion, baby!!!

From behind Adams sneaks Byron Elliot and of course, Mama!!!

Elliot
AND- and, and, I will become the European champion, you were just about to say that, right, Chris?

Adams
Heh- yeah-

Mama
And THEN, they'll win the NXT Tag Team titles! Let's go boys, Chris' match is next!

The trio walk off in a rowdy mood as the scene comes to an end on Devon Taylor.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:12 pm

NXT Champion D'Angelo St. Daniels is seen doing warm-ups for his match against Chris Adams

JoJo: Ladies & gentlemen I'm here with NXT Champion D'Angelo St. Daniels who will go one on one with Television Champion Chris Adams. So Daniels.......

DSD takes the mic away from JoJo

DSD: Okay pass me the mic, okay there you go now run along JoJo...Shoo JoJo Shoo

JoJo walks off in annoyance

DSD: Chris Adams you talk about how "you're a fighting champion unlike myself, how you don't respect me and blah blah blah something something MAMA." But uhhhh Chris I'm looking on the Match Card for the CPV annnnd I'm not seeing you booked to defend in a Chamber match unlike Skylark and myself no you're facing a guy who wears his shirts backwards and got his ass destroyed by BROOOOCK LLLLLESNAR. Yeah "I'm not a fighting champion" whatever mark after tonight you won't even matter. NOW COME GET THIS MIC JOJO.
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:17 pm

*We see Brett Angel walking around backstage when he suddenly bumps into Marko Punish*

Angel: Woah sorry there big guy.

*Angel tries to continue walking but Marko steps to the side blocking his way*

Angel: Uh there something I can help you with Marko?

*Marko just stares a hole through Angel*

Angel: Uhh Ok I'll just go this w-

*Angel is cut off as he tries to walk back the way he came as Marko grabs Angel, spinning him around and slamming him into the wall, choking him.*

Marko: si irrispettoso piccolo bastardo . You think I do not hear what people say backstage funny man? Mocking my homeland with all this "It'sa me Marko" nonsense? si pensa che sia divertente? Poor little Brett, everyone feels so sorry for you because your poor little wife if dead! Boo. Hoo. I'd say she's better off, piccolo uomo.

*Marko laughs as he strikes Angel in the stomach and throw's him down the hall. Brett struggles to his feet but as he turns around he is met with a vicious spear from Marko Punish!*
NXT Promo Center - Page 12 Christian-spear-o

Marko: Mock me again piccolo bastardo , and it won't just be your wife that's in the ground!

*Marko kicks dirt in Brett's face as he storms off.*
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:58 pm

the hell is this

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:10 pm

" I'M BILL, BILL CIPHER. FORGET MY NAME, REMEMBER WHAT I STAND FOR AND ALL THAT CRAP, RIGHT? I CAN HEAR YOU NOW- NO, LITERALLY, MY TRIANGLES ARE EVERYWHERE!AND NO, I AM NOT A SMALL CAPACITY SPERM CELL! I'M A MULTIVERSE TIME GOD. TAKE ME LIGHTLY AT YOUR OWN RISK! HAYDEN KITELEY, DENNIS URIE, RYAN WOLF, YAN BROWN: I CAN SEE ALL OF YOU! I LIKE YOU GUYS. LET'S KEEP IT THAT WAY, SHALL WE? I'M BORED.

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:12 pm

Someone's been watching Gravity Falls
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:16 pm

ChildishGent wrote:Someone's been watching Gravity Falls

SOMEONE'S BEEN DRINKING THE OBVIOUS JUICE.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:23 pm

Bill Cipher wrote:
" I'M BILL, BILL CIPHER. FORGET MY NAME, REMEMBER WHAT I STAND FOR AND ALL THAT CRAP, RIGHT? I CAN HEAR YOU NOW- NO, LITERALLY, MY TRIANGLES ARE EVERYWHERE!AND NO, I AM NOT A SMALL CAPACITY SPERM CELL! I'M A MULTIVERSE TIME GOD. TAKE ME LIGHTLY AT YOUR OWN RISK! HAYDEN KITELEY, DENNIS URIE, RYAN WOLF, YAN BROWN: I CAN SEE ALL OF YOU! I LIKE YOU GUYS. LET'S KEEP IT THAT WAY, SHALL WE? I'M BORED.

Who are you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:25 pm

KinZil Is Kendra wrote:
Bill Cipher wrote:

Who are you?

THAT DOESN'T MATTER KID! ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT OUR EXISTENCES DON'T BECOME PARALLEL.

M-KAY?

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:27 pm

Great.

Austin
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content