Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
NXT Promo Center - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
NXT Promo Center - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
NXT Promo Center - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
NXT Promo Center - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
NXT Promo Center - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
NXT Promo Center - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
NXT Promo Center - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
NXT Promo Center - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
NXT Promo Center - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
NXT Promo Center - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

NXT Promo Center

+11
KingWolf
krzy
Miztacular
DieCobros
DynamicWrestler
Zak
Twyztad
edgy shitbag
RiftedEnergy
Mr. Dashing
SonOfAnarchy91
15 posters

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

NXT Promo Center - Page 11 Empty Re: NXT Promo Center

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:43 am

SonOfAnarchy91 wrote: I am not here to make friends or waste my time on pointless tag matches with piccole troiette like Saint

Piccole troiette?

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but is that Italian for 'Little women'?
If so, that would explain a lot Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:17 am

DSD is seen having an ice bath after the "Tag Team" main event.

Marko Punish you COST me the main event match of NXT 52, you made me look like an absolute FOOL, you cost me my undefeated streak and you claim its because "you never should of been in the match and that you're not here to make friends but win gold". WELL GUESS WHAT SO AM I AND LAST TIME I CHECKED I AM 5-0 IN SINGLE COMPETTITION WHILE YOU LOST TO A GUY WHO INTERVIEWS CELEBIRTIES!! So my point is Marko is you're a dick and at NXT 53 I will lay my venegence apon you, YOU FAT FUCKING, ITALIAN NOSE HIDING MOTHERFUCKER!!! So at NXT 53 I want to FIGHT you, not "WRESTLE" you, but "FIGHT" you and I will batter you!!
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:24 am

KinZil Is Kendra wrote:
SonOfAnarchy91 wrote: I am not here to make friends or waste my time on pointless tag matches with piccole troiette like Saint

Piccole troiette?

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but is that Italian for 'Little women'?
If so, that would explain a lot Very Happy

I used google trnslate, I put in little bitches so unless Google doesn't translate swear words thats what it meant lol.
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:54 pm

Marko Punish with the win, silencing D'Angelo St. Daniels! But wait, what's Marko doing, he's attacking DSD! But Marko, you won the match! Why! Constant stomps to the gut of St. Daniels, the ref tries to break it up, but Marko just tosses him out of the ring.

He continues to unload on DSD, but the arena goes black, the lights are out, it lasts for about a minute before the arena erupts with pyro, and the NXT General Managers theme hits.

Marko Punish turns his attention to Kane, who's walking down to the ring, alone, with only a mic in his hand. However, this is only a distraction for Punish, as Nathan Willis comes out from the other side of the ring! He must've gotten there while the arena was dark, he stikes Punish from behind, and here comes JLV, running down the ramp. Both Willis and JLV starting beating Punish down as the NXT manager makes his way into the ring, however, Punish over powers both men and tosses each of them to the outside, he turns back to Kane, but only into a chokslam! From the NXT General Manager. The Authority regroup in the ring, as Kane raises the mic to his mouth.

Kane:
Unlike the Main Roster, down here, in NXT, the General Manager, does not let his Superstars, run around, like they own the place. This also applies, to you, Marko Punish, The Authority, will not allow you, to do whatever, you want in this company.

Now, while we're here, on, this subject, I'm sure, that D'Angelo St. Daniels will want a rematch against you, and at the same time, the NXT Champion needs an opponent, at NXT takeover, D'Angelo, has beaten Space, and you have beaten D'Angelo, and so, at NXT Takeover, the Main Event, will be Dallas Space, defending the NXT Championship against both D'Angelo St. Daniels and Marko Punish.

Now, while we're on the topic, of Championships, The Patriots, are set to defend against two members of The Authority, Jaymes Landon Vain, and Nathan Willis, however, I'm not content, on waiting until Takeover, and so, next week on NXT, The Patriots will defend their NXT Tag Team Championships against The Authority, and there will be no defence at NXT Takeover, because, that's, what's best for business.

Episode 53 of NXT ends with The Authority taunting in the ring with Marko Punish laid out in the centre.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:28 pm

It's the start of Episode 54 of NXT, the go home show before NXT Takeover: Slammiversary, but, before the first match occurs, the show is interrupted by somebodies theme music.

Adjusting his suit and tie a man comes from the backstage area with no expression on his face and a mic in his hand. Twirling the mic he puts his other hand deep into his pocket. Taking in each crowd chant good or bad. A brief nod continuing on after feeling the energy of NXT's fan-base.

???:
Ladies.. and Gentleman, my name is Paul -- Heyman.

Paul Heyman:
The reasoning why I'm showing my face at N..XT. Is to formally introduce myself to all of you. You see my client wanted to ensure that Titus was not here tonight, in case he wanted to extract his revenge against me. It's not hard to understand, I can put it into many formations of lettering and it'll still mean the same thing.. over and over again. My client felt disrespected on a personal level. It was a chemical reactor about to explode, only a matter of time. I'm not here to indulge your questions, let me settle into the details, I will say this as a fair warning. While there were many valuable assets to RAW, NXT was chosen as the launching pad to others careers. Sitting pretty on the road to super stardom, Titus O'Neil the man who barks wanted to revitalize himself. He wanted to be taken seriously as a top competitor. Here's an example, Titus O'Neil may be father of the year but when you poke and poke and poke. There is only so much leg room to run. I am not held responsible for my client's actions, don't shoot the messenger. Take, Brett Angel and his cause for fighting for his deceased wife. If Brett Angel wants to poke, poke, and prod himself into no man's land. May mercy have his soul, you will be seeing her real soon. My client, can make you two reunite once again. At Takeover, my client is going to reveal himself Mr.O'Neil and you won't like the outcome. My client is going to put NXT on it's knees bending backwards. You've took his spot and now it's time he takes what's his come 4 DAYS. My client informed me before I came out here that he was going to make a statement.. and what a statement it will be.

Flipping off the switch on the mic,  Heyman tosses it to the stage-hand and heads to the backstage area with the crowd left in a stunning silence.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:12 pm

DSD is seen warming up backstage before the Triple Threat Main Event and is approached by JoJo for comments

JoJo: Ladies and gentlemen this is your backstage interviewer JoJo with The Authority's D'Angelo St. Daniels. So Daniels how does it feel to be in your first NXT Championship match??

DSD: I mean honestly just look at me you knew this was going to happen sooner or later it's no surprised that's its happening within my first two months, I'm 5-2, made ALL singles champions TAPOUT to the Boarder City Stretch, I'm already 1/4 of the most dominate faction in CMV history, you should've seen this coming what a stupid question?

JoJo: Well I..I will admit that you are impressive, but what do you think of your opponents tonight, the current NXT Champion Dallas Space, and the guy who gave you your first singles loss Marko Punish?

DSD: : Ask that one more time JoJo.....

JoJo: What do you think of your opponents tonight?

DSD: :  THEY ARE NOT OPPONETS!!! You might as well come out to the ring and hand me the goddamn NXT title, I don't have to beat or lay a finger on those guys!

JoJo: Okay well seeing that you're very confident is there any strategy that you will have out there in the triple threat

DSD: : "Strategy"? What the fuck is this SMITE? Do I look like a computer gamer Xavier Woods nerd to you JoJo? You don't NEED a "strategy"going  into this match I am in THE AUTHORITY Kane will make sure the right man leaves as NXT Champion. Do the fucking math.

DSD leaves to make his entrance for the NXT Championship Triple Threat Match
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:45 pm

Your new, NXT Television Champion! Richard Thunder! Thunder walks around the ring with the title in hand, he shakes the hand of Chris Adams and helps Eric Matthews to his feet, but Seoul has already left. Thunder, the title in hand, walks to the corner of the ring, and gestures for a mic.

Richard Thunder:
Kane! Ever since the NXT whooped The Authorities ass back at NXT Showdown, you've refused to even put me on a card. Hell, ever since I came to NXT you absolutely refused to give me any sort of title shot, well tonight, I finally took advantaged of what was coming my way. My first title shot, and I came out the champ, you can make me defend it every week for all you like, but I will enjoy this while I have it, and there's nothing you can do to take that away from me. I will be the best, Television Champion that NXT has ever had, just watch me Kane, just watch me.

Thunder drops the mic and goes to leave the ring, but before he does so, he is interrupted.

Kanes theme hits, and Thunder steps back into the ring, standing in the centre with the title over his shoulder as Kane, and the NXT Tag Team Champions, Jaymes Landon Vain and Nathan Willis make their way down to the ring. Willis and JLV stick to the outside as Kane makes his way into the ring.

Kane:
Richard Thunder, if you so believe, that you can be, the greatest, NXT Television Champion, that ever lived, I'm sure, you won't mind this proposal. Leading up to NXT Unchained, you will defend, your NXT Television Championship every two weeks, firstly against the man who, hasn't been involved in any, of the decisions, Chris Adams, and then if, you make it past him, you will defend against Eric matthews, in the going home show. Somehow, if you make it, to NXT Unchained, Lorin Seoul, will be waiting, in a cage match, for the NXT, Television, Championship.

If you, manage to do this, you can pick, your opponent, at NXT Slammiversary, and, the stipulation. However, there's a twist, you will not, get, a rematch clause, if you lose, in any, of these three title defences. Do we, have a deal?

Thunder stands there, thinking for a second, before shaking the hand of Kane, accepting this proposal

Richard Thunder:
I'll tell you right now, when I make it to iMPLOSION, it will you that I go one on one with, if you win, the Television Title is vacated, but if I win, you must retire! Because that my friend, is oh so good for business.

Kane chuckles for a second, before swiftly reaching out, and grabbing Richard Thunder by the neck, and lifting him up for a chokeslam, the other two members of The Authority get into the ring, and pose as a unit with Kane as the camera fades to black.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:24 am

JoJo: Ladies and gentlemen I am your interviewer  JoJo and I am joined by NEW NXT Champion D'Angelo St. Daniels, D'Angelo thank you for taking the time to give us your thoughts after your win.

DSD: Its funny JoJo, its funny because I'm at a loss of words JoJo and its funny because I'm not usually that guy. I have a talent, a gift for talking I can say how I feel whether its in the ring or in front of a camera and do it better than anyone in this business. Since I've been here, since Kane granted me a spot on the roster there's been something that fans would say about me at arenas and on message boards about how I'm "BORING" and how my submission move the Boarder City Stretch is "DUMB" and usually its way for fans will get in the head of a new wrestler,and try to get under my skin, nd take away their moment. WELL LOOK AT ME NOW INTERNET, LOOK AT WHAT I HOLD IN MY HAND, You see this shoulder, this shoulder is the future and this belt is going to be sitting on for a good long time.

I AN D'ANGELO ST. DANIELS, I AM THE GATE CITY GOD, I AM THE MAN, I AM HAND PICKED, I AM THE DESTINY OF NXT, AND I AM YOUR CHAMPION.
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:12 am

Welcome to episode 56 of Community Universe NXT, this is the Fallout of NXT Takeover, and what a Pay Per View it was, Brett Angel, came out victorious before being crushed at the hands of Brock Lesnar, all three titles changed hands and we have new number one contenders as we are now on the road, to NXT ----

Paul Heyman power walks to the stage and stands there with a smug look on his face. Looking to the left and to the right, he puts both his arms out welcoming Brock Lesnar into NXT. Brock emerges from the back wearing a sleeveless tee labeled "Titus O'Kneel before Lesnar" taking his sweet time. Intimidating as ever the duo makes their way down the ramp with Heyman backing Lesnar. Brock takes his vertical leap up onto the apron and into the ring. Heyman takes a microphone and rolls right into the ring.

Brock Lesnar's theme slowly fading out, Heyman and Brock standing tall next to one another.
Brock veering closer into the LIVE! camera lens. Paul taking the mic with great fortitude up to mouth.

Paul Heyman:
Ladies and Gentleman, My name is Paul.... Heyman. I would like to let this known fact come into the course of conversation. My client, which I referred to 4 days ago.. was none other than Paul getting an intense look on his face, turning the focus on the man beside him raising the tone of his voice BRRRRRRROCKKKKKKKKKKKKK LESNARRRRR.

Take a moment to witness in your memory what happened at NXT: Takeover.. Slammiversary.
It was everything Brock said he was going to do, a statement was made.. on the expense of Brett Angel's health. I also mentioned that I am unable to be held responsible of the vicious beating he placed upon him. The repercussions lie within the condition of one they call Titus O'Neil. Titus O'Neil could have avoided this entirely, yet week after week.. month after month. The NXT faithful dubbed him as the Brock, Lesnar.. of N X T. Brock shaking his head in disapproval to that comparability I, Paul Heyman knew that wasn't going to be taken lightly. Brock Lesnar is the only Brock.. Lesnar. I think we all know that by now after seeing what he's done to Titus's precious dear friend and former rival Brett Angel. It's clear to me that Brock isn't here to play mind games. Brock and I are here to invite Titus back to the arena. Not to talk it out like men, BROCK LESNAR WANTS A FIGHT. If you don't give him what he wants, well then Brock gets angry and when Brock gets angry.. or upset. People GET hurt, let's not make the wrong decision. This is the sell point, Brock Lesnar doesn't want a wrestling match. He doesn't want the money, this is purely based on the disrespectful copyright striking, Marketing scandal O'Neil has portrayed to my client. If you thought that was the end of Brock's reign of terror, trust me.. It's far from ov- Brock takes the mic from Paul

Brock Lesnar:
I'M GONNA MAKE YOU BLEED ALL OVER THIS ARENA, BITCH.

Brock throws the mic down and Heyman gets an evil grin on his face while the two stand triumphant together.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:46 pm

After heartily celebrating their victory in tag team action tonight, The Mama Squad looks to continue the party backstage with mama dearest in tow.

Meanwhile, back in the ring, Larry kneels by Rick’s side who’s being tended to by the ref as blood oozes from his face, flowing down from his forehead to the ground like a waterfall. Larry helps his tag team partner to his feet and together in defeat they exit the ring. Leaning on each other for support, The R ‘n’ L Express is once again taking the walk of shame up the ramp after a tough loss.

This likely isn’t how they penned their return to NXT, but the duo is no stranger to coming up short. Their first stint in the NXT was plagued by numerous opportunities to capture the NXT Tag Team Championships being walled by The United Kingdom,

Here they are again with any chance of competing for the tag titles being far off in the distance once more. At the foot of the ramp, Larry, whose hair is caked with the blood gushing out of his forehead, shakes his head and walks back in the direction of the squared circle. He walks around to the time keeper’s area where he grabs a mic, and as he walks back over to Rick he begins speaking.

Amigo, I don’t know how you do it. You’re like a rock, one that I’ve had to rely on before and it looks like we’re back to the good ol’ days, huh? I let you down like I’ve done so many times before in and out of the ring, but you still stand by my side even though together we stand without the tag team championships. We came back to NXT to finish what we started but, brother, as this blood covers my face I’m about ready to admit that we’re no closer than we were months ago.

Larry walks around the ring and stands in front of his partner in crime, looking him right in the eyes as he continues.

I don’t know how you can be so calm, cool and collected in the face of all this. I gotta admit that when I look around at all the pendejos who have achieved some kind of success before we have, it really rubs me the wrong way. These clowns like DSD are all flash and Marko is still coasting on success from eons ago, but they get looked at differently than we do. Hell, Authority is skating by because of how much they excel at puckering up and planting a wet one on Kane’s stinky ass. I know that we’re the best this business has ever seen, and given the chance we will go down as legends, but even I have to admit we’re doing a hell of a job proving that right now.

He goes to continue, but the crowd cuts him off with a chant of “Rick and Larry” a sound that seems to soothe the Mexican Dynamo’s soul. Rick smirks and motions that he wants the microphone and Larry happily obliges.

Let me tell you something, Larry: I want to be successful as the next guy, but as long as you’re in the trenches with me I could lose every match for the rest of my career and I wouldn’t give a damn. The odds were stacked against was from the moment we were conceived, yet here we are against all odds, blessed enough to be doing something positive with our lives for a change. We’re brothers until the bitter end. We’ll win together, lose together, laugh together, cry together and, from the looks of it, bleed together, too. I’m praying to Jah that our day comes, but he doesn’t reward the man who doesn’t work for himself. All these shortcomings, these failures, are how we learn to be humble so that when our time on the top of the mountain comes we don’t forget where we came from.

Larry smirks in response and the crowd is cheering loudly, happy to see The Express in good spirits and ready to press forward. Larry goes to reply when the sudden appearance of Vincent Trowell and Christian Shaw catch their attention. Shaw has a microphone in hand and he looks in the direction of the battered tag team before he speaks.

We don’t like it when our victims don’t stay dead.

He drops the mic and the Bringers of Despair charge down the ramp! The crowd is booing as the duo takes advantage of an already beaten down team. Rick and Larry put up the best resistance that they can but at this point they’re simply no match against their attackers.

It looks like all hope is lost until Vincent and Konnor charge down the ramp! Shaw and Trowell see them coming and they scramble away, unaware of what to make of this sudden intrusion. Rick and Larry, lying on the ground, a pair of bloody messes, look up at their unexpected saviors. Konnor is the one who speaks.

We’re not done with you.

With those chilling words uttered, NXT heads to a commercial break.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:13 pm

As NXT Episode 57 gets underway, we are taken to a luxurious pink lit spa, where a mysterious sexually attractive man is staring straight into the camera as if it was a mirror. The man opens his lips with a arousing feel to it.

???:

Ha-ha! Oh, life isn't always as plump as can be for some people. I like to call them...commoners...

The man once again breaks out into a sexual laughter. He freezes, only to gaze into the camera in a flirtatious manner.

???:

I am like a multi-flavoured condom, only girls like my taste more! Beware, people, for my crotch of truth shall cut through your lies, into my eyes! Ha-ha! I am Sexton Hardcastle!

The ladies start to swoon as Sexton begins to remove his clothing until he is in only his boxers.

Sexton:

The ladies will never forget that name, I can assure you that, wink wink-

Before Sexton can say anymore, he is met with a big boot by Luke Brinton! Brinton picks up Hardcastle and Pedigrees him right on his towel, Brinton with digust on his face.

Brinton:

First Marta, now this?! God.....now to why I am addressing the NXT universe.....and more importantly you, Kane. You see, I've been busting my ass for over a month here, trying to find a reason to stay here. I'm 4 and 1, Kane, you can't overlook that. I think it's safe to say, since I've already beaten a two time champ and a NXT legend in my short tenure, that I've earned myself a shot at the NXT Championship. So Kane, what do you say?

Brinton kicks Hardcastle as he walks away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:04 am

[THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE FRIENDS AND FANS OF D'ANGELO SAINT DANIELS AND IS A MESSAGE TO THOSE UNFORTUNATE ENOUGH TO STAND IN FRONT OF SAINT DANIELS, IN THE ELIMINATION CHAMBER]

So with that out of the way I feel as though I have excerised any of the guilt that it is I may feel, for what it is I'm about to do to the rest of the field in this year's Elimination Chamber and with that being said I want to turn my attention to the fans, there are no guarantees in this world but here's a few of the things that if I were a betting man here's where I would let my money ride.....

FIRST...
NXT will put on an event and if you buy yourself a ticket you are going to witness this year's version of what is arguably the greatest single elimination chamber this world has ever seen.

SECOND..
Last night I showered Marko Punish in cruel defeat in our Extreme Rules match by making him "TAPOUT" to the Boarder City Stretch "TWICE" as simple as I speak words.

AND THIRD...
The deck is stacked against me again but again in the Elimination Chamber against five other men who are not NXT Championship material I will prove why I am the champion this brand NEEDS BUT DO NOT DESERVE. Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls hold onto your ticket stubs because come the Elimination Chamber you're going to want to know the date and time of when The Gate City God retains the NXT Championship.

Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next