Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
NXT Promo Center - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
NXT Promo Center - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
NXT Promo Center - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
NXT Promo Center - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
NXT Promo Center - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
NXT Promo Center - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
NXT Promo Center - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
NXT Promo Center - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
NXT Promo Center - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
NXT Promo Center - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

NXT Promo Center

+11
KingWolf
krzy
Miztacular
DieCobros
DynamicWrestler
Zak
Twyztad
edgy shitbag
RiftedEnergy
Mr. Dashing
SonOfAnarchy91
15 posters

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

NXT Promo Center - Page 13 Empty Re: NXT Promo Center

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:28 pm

What a fucking nutcase.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:30 pm

WOAH, I POKED A NERVE BACK THERE, KID? PHYSCH, I COULDN'T CARE LESS, KENDRA! YOU SEX CRAZE FREAK!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:41 pm

NXT Champion D"Angelo St. Daniels is seen backstage with JoJo looking for post-match comments from Daniels after the controversial ending to his match with Chris Adams

JoJo: I'm standing backstage with NXT Champion D'Angelo St. Daniels after one of the best matches I've seen on NXT. Now D'Angelo there was a moment in your match with Chris Adams that some are calling it a little controversial with you and Adams when he went for the hurricanrana and a pin then you reversed it into a pin of your own and it seemed like Adams head was under the ropes can you comment on that?

DSD: Controversy is going to surround any great match, if you seen any other important match in CMV history but you know what the last thing I SAW was the ref's hand hitting the mat for the three count and my hand being raised. Where's the controversy hmm?

JoJo: That certainly did happen, and D'Angelo what was with Dallas Space and Marko Punish staring you down after your match.

DSD: Well JoJo I am a true fighting champion, I'm the NXT Champion I wanna fight and all that jazz but I've already beaten Marko Punish I'm done with him and after I retain in the Elimination Chamber I will be done with Dallas Space. Now that I have this belt I'm taking on all new comers. Anybody that wants to be in the Chamber with me then step-up I SAY THIS "I HOPE EVERYBODY IS COMING FOR THIS BELT." I don't care if its Chimera, Rick or Larry, or even anyone in The Authority, I'll even face the people on that second rate show Raw it doesn't matter who it could be. Anybody who's willing to step into the ring with The Gate City God they will go down by D'Angelo St, Daniels, its as simple as that. Anymore questions?

JoJo: No that's it thank you for your time.
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:22 pm

*After a hard fought victory over Dave Skylark, Bryan Novak is celebrating his victory as suddenly the lights and music cut out and the Titantron begins to flicker to static and once again showing a video of a Sun in the sky*

???: Bryyyyyyan. Oh Bryyyyan..... Hahahaha

*The screen flickers to reveal a figure hidden by shadows, but you can see the burning red of his eyes*

Ah yes, Bryan Novak. Yet another pretentious pretender running amok in NXT. Pandering to your so called adoring fans, The Novacaines, hahahaha.  *his laugh dark and manical.*

Tell me Bryan is it worth it? I know you, much like Mr. Skylark feel the struggle within. The struggle every day to forever cling onto the light! Because you fear what happens in the dark Mr. Novak. But heed my words; Do not fear the dark Mr. Novak, embraccce it. To simply become everything you can be and more you must become one with the shadows, become one with the night. You must step out from behind the fading sun and into a burrrrning Eclipse !

*The the video once again flickers to reveal an Eclipse . As the mans manical laughter floods through the NXT arena as Episode 58 of NXT comes to an end.*
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:48 pm

*Brett Angel is rubbing his jaw, looking annoyed by something and the culprit doesn’t appear to be what must be the throbbing pain.*

Brett Angel
Ya know something, Adams? Ya stood there and talked like you were some kinda saint, but I guess tonight we saw your true colors. Tonight wasn’t about you doing the right thing, son, not at all. That’s as clear to me now as the sky is after the clouds bow out. If this was truly about being righteous, then you would’ve showed up to that ring without your buddy in tow to fight me alone between those ropes.

*Angel chuckles, but it’s not a laugh borne of humor, but instead of disgust.*

Brett Angel
Every time your pal even sensed you were in danger he leaped up to the top rope, even before the bell rang. Tell me, Adams, what part of that screamed fair to you? But I guess… I guess this world ain’t fair, now is it? If it was then I would still be happily married, punching my way up the ranks in the boxing world until I was king of the mountain. Yet here I am, trying me damndest to live out her dream and making a mess out of it every now and then.

But I’ve failed before. And I’ll fail again. What matters now is making sure that it’s never for the same reason twice. Because, for as much as I love winning, I hate losing even more. Next time, you propose a proposition Adams, I’ll be sure not to take you at your word. When you’re ready to fight me like a man, without backup, then you’ll know where to find me.

*He looks away from the camera and lets out a heavy breath.*

Brett Angel
But at the end of the day, I have nobody to blame for what happened tonight but myself. Sometimes I forget that the men like me are few and far inbetween. I’m talking about men who are fighting for a just cause, and not because they like the fame or the glory or hurting people. There’s coming a point where I’ll have an even bigger opportunity than I have right now. One to win the biggest prize in NXT, a chance that I earned by winning the Royal Rumble.

*Angel smirks and turns to look at the camera.*

Brett Angel
I’ll be the first to admit that the odds were in my favor, but once the biggest match of my career rolls around, I won’t be relying on luck. I’m not going to sugarcoat anything: right now, I’m not good enough. But I know that I can be, and I promise that when the bell rings: I will be.

*Angel lowers his head and begins whispering under his breath.*

battling a beast has only strengthened my resolve
for it is not just luck that leads a man to survive
around you my world will continue to revolve
for I will do what I must to keep your dreams alive

*The screen fades to black as Angel gets up and leaves.*

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:14 pm

*Minutes later, another video is posted, Angel looks pissed and it doesn’t look like he’s made it out of the arena before taking a moment to record this.*

Brett Angel
Nah, nah, fuck all of this. I said I’m not sugarcoating anything and then I go all that time before saying what’s gotta be said. People are in my ear expecting me to be all shaken up about what Brock Lesnar did to me all those weeks ago, beat me senseless like a parent does to an unruly child. You damn well better believe that it hurt, and I’ve been looking deep into my soul trying to understand why things played out the way that they did, and I had no choice but to face facts: fighting for Titus O’Neil didn’t feel genuine.

He was one hell of an opponent, I respect the hell out of that man and I hope he knows that I can’t wait to break this tie of ours with one more fantastic match, but taking each other to the limit is the extent of our relationship. I don’t love Titus; he’s not my wife. He may have wished he was dead at some points while Brock Lesnar was ripping him apart, but he still draws breath and that’s more than my dear could ever hope for. Instead she was looking down on me, watching me fight battles that weren’t my own, and it hurts to think that she wasn’t smiling.

I overstepped my bounds, stuck my nose where it didn’t fucking belong and I paid the price. But I have no regrets because Lesnar suplexed me back on the right path. The Royal Rumble is what happens when I believe in the cause that I’m fighting for. Getting a step closer to a championship that she’ll never have the chance to win is what I trained for. It’s what I scratched and I clawed and I bled and I cried and I put my body through hell for. Right now I could be tearing through every boxer thrown in front of me, but I threw that all I way for her… and I’ll never regret that because she sacrificed so much more for me and so much of that are things I could never repay her for--even if she were still alive.

Titus O’Neil can return and settle the score with Brock Lesnar on his own time, and then if there’s any of Brock left, I’ll gladly step back into the ring with him and we’ll see if what happened last time plays out the exact same way again. I have a date with destiny and my goal is to make sure that I’m as ready as I’ll ever be. I can already hear people doubting me, and I don’t blame them. I’m the guy who hasn’t even been at it for a year, but I’m sure they realize now that I pick up on things pretty quick. They say that I better hope DSD doesn’t retain, because he’s aligned with the authority, he’s a natural, he’s the Gate City GOD!

That’s fine by me.

Ever since that car accident, I’ve been wanting to have a few choice words with God myself. It’s DSD who should be worried about me.

*The camera clicks off.*

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:45 pm

As Punish celebrates his victory, he tugs his arm away from the ref and turns to Angel who’s still on the ground. Punish waits as Angel pulls himself up to his feet. Punish charges over to Angel looking for a spear, but Angel sidesteps him causing Punish to crash shoulder first into the ring post! Punish’s momentum makes him take a tumble out of the ring. Angel exits the ring and begins stripping the announce table while the commentators run for the hills. Angel rolls Punish onto the table and said with the world watching, he lifts Punish into the air and drives him through the table with God’s Last Gift! Medics rush down the ramp as Angel gingerly wants up the ramp and into the sunset.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:51 am

Moments after being eliminated from the chamber a visibly upset DSD is approached by NXT Camera Crew and JoJo for his thoughts

JoJo:
Daniels you just lost the NXT Championship

DSD: I guess everybody is ALL HAPPY AND FILLED JOY as the NXT Championship Title was STOLEN from ME in its physical form by a hoodlum. So I need this time to air a few grievances. Grievances with Communiverse Mode, grievances with Kane, grievances with the fans

{Replay of the final moments of the NXT Championship Elimination Chamber}

Now for the uptenth time in my wrestling career you went out and brought in a foreign entity to do what NOBODY else could get done. NXT Unchained was an ambush it was an ambush done by NXT management. Did everyone forget that Chris Adams lost to me in his qualifying match already?!

JoJo: What's next for D'Angelo St. Daniels?

DSD: YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT'S NEXT FOR D'ANGELO ST. DANIELS?! HUH?! I'll tell you. All you mindless marks who critique how I wrestle and how I choose to win, you're all PATHETIC EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU! D'Angelo St. Daniels is MILES ahead of everyone in NXT or RAW and Chris Adams used me as a stepping stone, ADAMS YOU KNOW DAMN WELL I'M NOT A STEPPING STONE. I am NXT's one true ambassador of the CAW world, I am the Gate City God and I aim to make your first major championship reign an embarrassment. BECAUSE I D'ANGELO ST. DANIELS AM TRUELY NUMBER ONE! Don't you
f@!king forget it
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:36 am

After the fallout of Unchained, Chris Adams is sat in his locker room, just staring at the NXT championship. He lifts his head now, looking to send a message to the CMV universe.

Adams
I've heard a lot of talk these past few days, about me winning the NXT championship. A lot of TALK, but no ACTION. Typical of this brand . . . I busted my ass inside of that Steel Cage, and yeah, I lost, but then just an hour later I came in at number THREE, and won the whole damn thing inside of that chamber! Lorin Seoul- you can keep my SCRAPS. I'm the king of this company now, and it's funny that I'm everyone's favorite guy until I beat someone that they like even more! Psh, you know what, SCREW YOU, Angel! You couldn't beat me on your BEST day! Elliot, or no Elliot! And now I'm hearing rumors that my first title defense will be in a triple threat or possibly even a fatal-4-way at Implosion!? GARBAGE. But you know what- you gotta roll with the hand you're dealt. I ain't folding, so come Implosion, I don't care if it's Angel, or DSD, big old Marko or all FOUR of their asses, BRING IT! I'll be waiting. And you know what- again with Angel, man who do you think you are!? You really called me out!? Me!? Ha ha, hey, be glad that you're wife is dead, so that she doesn't have to see what I'm gonna do to you at Implosion!!!

Adams smirks, clearly happy with this little rant of his. The scene ends with Chris kicking back in his chair, again glaring at his NXT title.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

NXT Promo Center - Page 13 Empty Jimmaurie Williams

Post by Maurie Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:05 am

Renee Young
Again with a huge win in this elimination triple threat here on nxt Jimmaurie you seemed to survive a get the win. How does it make you feel to be an almost unbeatable rookie?

Jimmaurie Williams

How does it feel Renee? It feels like I should be on the main roster. It feels like I should be fighting people who live up to my standards. It feels like I should be the WWE Champion about now because I have only had Three matches and I already feel like a veteran. Come on already even those weasel fans think I should I have gotten half booing me and half still cheering so I am pretty sure I am the main uncrowned champion of WWE.

Renee Young
Okay well one last question, so where do you go from being dominating in nxt what else is there for you to do?

Jimmaurie Williams

Renee are you stupid or blind, I'm going for the next title maybe I will pull a Kevin Owens moment. I mean I am basically better then half the roster. I must be better than cena since I have got cheers and boos! Give me a shot at him. I'm just too damn good for this business so Renee I will happily ask you to get out of my way
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:00 pm

*The European Elimination Chamber finally comes to an end Swagger celebrates his victory as Skylark rolls on to the steel but the lights suddenly shut out when they come back on a unknown man is behind Jack Swagger, Swagger turns around into a Total Eclipse!*

NXT Promo Center - Page 13 NRFtsx5

*The man wastes no time as he quickly jumps over the top rope and hits Skylark with a Standing Corkscrew Moonsault!*

NXT Promo Center - Page 13 Standing-720-corkscrew-moonsault-o

*The man jumps back into and pulls a microphone from his tights*

???: You disappoint me Mr. Skylark it seems your devotion to false securities such as fame and fortune misguide you. You have failed to embrace the Eclipse. It seems I will have to force my hand on this matter and teach you the ways of the moon. Mr. Swagger you just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, but I know a man of your nature would want to avenge this attack that just took place and to that challenge, I accept.

*The man tucks the mic back into the side of his tights ands walks backstage in silence as the crowd takes in what has just happened.*
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:46 pm

*Angel is spotted intensely working over a punching bag, his movements mesmerizing as we witness him in his element. After one final, devastating right hook delivered with strength to concuss a man three times over, Angel pulls off his gloves and leans against the wall.*

-Brett Angel-
Ya know something, Adams? Ya just keep on diggin’ your own grave by talking this and that, pulling shit right up out of your ass and expecting us to buy what you’re selling. I know that little rant of your was meant to get under my skin. Taking cheap shots at my dead wife? I bet you’re disappointed that I didn’t fly off the rails and burn down that fucking arena with you in it because you said something that my poor virgin ears couldn’t handle.

*Angel spits on the ground.*

-Brett Angel-
Bullshit.

It was disrespectful, it was pathetic and it showed the kind of “man” that you always were. But, at the end of the day, it’s what I said it was: a cheap shot, and, judging by your antics during our last title match: cheap is all you know. What matters to me more than what you said is that you didn’t have the balls to say it to my face. I wonder if Mama Adams realizes that all this time she’s been raising a little bitch. Winning that title means that sooner rather than later you’ll have nowhere to run and we’ll see if you’re as confident then.

*Angel chuckles softly.*

-Brett Angel-
You were never anyone’s favorite. These people weren’t laughing with you, Adams, you were the joke! You tried so hard to look cool only to make a damn fool outta yourself each and every time. No wonder mama dearest eventually became too ashamed to be seen near you and so you had to drag around that cornball brother who has less self-respect than you do. He dresses like you, he’s more than willing to stick his nose where it doesn’t belong and fight your battles… I’m really starting to wonder if there’s more going on between you two than meets the eye.

*Despite making what appeared to be a joke, Angel’s expression remains serious.*

-Brett Angel-
Now, don’t get me wrong, just because your words didn’t cut me as deep as you would have liked, Adams, don’t mean that I’m just gonna let you get away with them either. When I get my hands on you, I’ll make you regret each and every syllable. I may not be a seasoned vetering of the wrestling ring, but I know how to beat somebody’s and, boy, it’s sounding to me like you’re begging for one. Don’t you ever mention my wife again. I know that she’d rather be dead with me being the last man she loved, than to live for an eternity with you by her side.

*Angel has a trainer help him lace up his boxing gloves, and, before he gets back to work, he makes a final statement.*

-Brett Angel-
But we don’t have to wait until the big show to settle things, buddy; I’ll be right here.

*The video feed cuts off as Angel resumes lighting up the punching bag.*

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next