Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
NXT Promo Center - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
NXT Promo Center - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
NXT Promo Center - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
NXT Promo Center - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
NXT Promo Center - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
NXT Promo Center - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
NXT Promo Center - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
NXT Promo Center - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
NXT Promo Center - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
NXT Promo Center - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

NXT Promo Center

+11
KingWolf
krzy
Miztacular
DieCobros
DynamicWrestler
Zak
Twyztad
edgy shitbag
RiftedEnergy
Mr. Dashing
SonOfAnarchy91
15 posters

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

NXT Promo Center - Page 7 Empty Re: NXT Promo Center

Post by Miztacular Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:02 pm

Eric Matthews is your new NXT Champion! But wait, he's going under the ring. Eric Matthews, now with a chair rolls into the ring, and starts hitting JustIN Sane with the steel chair! He throws the chair out of the ring, JustIN Sane rolls to the outside as the ref gives Eric Matthews his hard fought title, he still won, despite a pre-match attack from Casey Reyes.

But wait, Son of Sheik, with the briefcase! He's doing it, he's cashing in Money in the Bank, the contract he won three days ago at NXT Contingency!

Attitude Adjustment! That's it, a new NXT Champion, Son of Sheik!!! Eric Matthews finally won the gold, but Son of Sheik stole it!

But wait, JustIN Sane has clambered to his feet on the outside, he comes back into the ring, looking to take out the new champ, but he's hit by the NXT Title!!!

Son of Sheik, now stands tall in the ring, over the bodies of Eric Matthews and JustIN Sane, he taunts, and celebrates with the NXT Title.

Kane walks down to the ring, mic in hand, he's here to spoil the celebration! Kane climbs into the ring, and squares off face to face with Son of Sheik.

Kane:
As General Manager of NXT, it's my job, to---

Kane cheapshots Son of Sheik with the microphone.

Kane:
to do, whats best, for business. Son of Sheik, it's pretty apparent, that both, of these men, have rematch clauses, so, at NXT Containment, in three weeks time. You will defend your newly won, NXT Championship, in triple threat action.

Kane drags Son of Sheik to his feet by his neck, lifts him into the air and chokeslams him down to the ground, right on top of the NXT Championship.

Kane:
Because.. Thats, what's best...

But wait!!! It's Ryan Kent! The former NXT Champion, the man who made his Main Roster debut at the Royal Rumble! Kane doesn't know he's come out, but the crowd are going wild, Ryan Kent slides into the ring, Kane goes for a big boot to the face of kent who ducks under it, bounces off the ropes, and hits a codebreaker on Kane!

Ryan Kent then picks up the mic.

Ryan Kent:
I'll see you at NXT Containment Kane, where I'll finish you for good.

Ryan Kent throws the mic to the ground and celebrates with the crowd as the camera fades for the end of NXT Episode 26.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by DieCobros Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:10 pm

We're taken to the locker room, where the new NXT Champion, Son of Sheik is nursing his neck. Of course, with him is his father, The Iron Sheik. Byron Saxton approaches the two men.

Byron Saxton:
Excuse me, gentlemen, if I could just have a moment to discuss what just happened out there.....

The Iron Sheik takes the microphone and looks as if he's about to speak, but the Son of Sheik holds his hand out to stop him. The Iron Sheik nods and hands over the mic to his son. Son of Sheik is about to speak.....

Son of Sheik:
Y'know, Byron, I'm glad you showed your face around here, because......

All of a sudden, Son of Sheik smacks Saxton in the face, knocking the poor schmuck out instantly. Iron Sheik's eyes widen in surprise.

The Iron Sheik:
Bubba, you made me proud again! This is just like what Sheikie baby do to jabronis back in the day!

Son of Sheik:
Thanks, dad. Now, where was I?

S.O.S. looks at the camera with quite an arrogance about him.

Son of Sheik:
Funny how this industry can change in an instant. When I first arrived at NXT, I was met with disappointment. My performance was not up to par, and as a result I was branded a loser, and all of the synonyms that came with it. It looked as if I was going to be tarnishing my father's name, but at Contingency, everything changed. It was me against the world, and I PREVAILED. I climbed up that ladder and I took that briefcase to become the new Mr. Money in the Bank! And I bet you all thought that I would just hang on to that thing and keep you all waiting. Well, I'm not a very patient person, and it just so happened that I saw the opportunity and I took it. What was the name of that guy again, dad?

The camera turns to Iron Sheik, who is downing a good, cold beer. He stops drinking and blankly stares at his son.

The Iron Sheik:
Dumb dead baby ant dick jabroni. That was his name, right?

Son of Sheik:
I'm pretty sure that was it. Listen, my friend, I guess I would say sorry, but seeing your condition after your match against Justin Sane, what, with the blood all over you, I mean, who wouldn't seize that opportunity? And then after all that, the GM of NXT comes out to personally "congratulate" me by giving me a Chokeslam. Kane, you really have a knack for screwing over true talent, don't you? But that still doesn't stop me from being the NEW NXT Champion.

The Iron Sheik takes his son's mic and speaks, but of course, not before he chugs another good, cold beer.

The Iron Sheik:
THE KANE. Everybody know that I use to have the RESPACT for you. But you come in and hurt my son. After you do that, I lose all RESPACT for you bubba. You better hide you stupid piece of shet, otherwise I'm gonna suplex you, put you in the Camel Clutch, FACK your ass, and make you humble.

He gives the mic back to S.O.S.

Son of Sheik:
And if you want me to defend my title in three weeks, then so be it! After Containment, I'll still be the NXT Champion! IRAN, NUMBER ONE! U.S.A.......

The Iron Sheik then hawks a loogie and spits it right out. The cameraman walks away as we fade to black.

DieCobros

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:46 pm

Richard Thunder just tapped out to the Torture Rack at the hands of American Justice, Casey Reyes rolls out of the ring before Justice can get his hands on him. American Justice kicks Richard Thunder out of the ring and down to the outside, before rolling out of the ring himself, and snatching the mic from Justin Roberts before rolling back in the ring. He walks to the centre of the ring, and raises the mic to his mouth.

American Justice:
You.... You all think I'm done..... You think.... Because I lost to some... Half wit... That I'm finished? That I'm.... No longer the beast that I have been... No... That half wit Dallas Space... Will... Will... Get what's coming to him....

It won't be at NXT.... Containment.... But it is... On the horizon... Dallas Space... I warn you... The Illumination.... Is coming...

American Justice drops the mic on the ground and taunts, getting a decent pop from the crowd, as he goes to exit the ring, Richard Thunder slides back in the ring, still looking hurt from the torture rack. Justice turns around, looking furious, he walks towards Thunder.

But, Dallas Space's music hits, he runs out and climbs onto the apron, but a big boot from American Justice sends him down to the ground, while this is going on, Thunder pics up the mic from the centre of the ring, and hits Justice in the back of the head with it. Justice turns around and picks Richard Thunder up for the Torture Rack, but Dallas Space rolls in and kicks Justice in the gut, forcing him to drop Thunder.

Dallas Space picks him up for his coveted sit out Powerbomb but instead of sitting it out, he Powerbombs Justice to the outside. Dallas Space rolls out of the ring and starts stomping on Justice, the security soon comes out to stop Dallas Space, and the paramedics put Justice on the stretcher, but he climbs off and pushes them all into the barricade.

Richard Thunder is now left in the ring alone, he picks up the mic from the mat, looks around the arena, puts his left hand on his back, still in pain from the torture rack, and raises the mic to his mouth with his right hand.

Richard Thunder:
You are a fool Kane, I'm going to tell you why, you sent, Nathan Willis after me, a rookie, he couldn't get the job done, mind you, that young lad put up a hell of a fight, stopped me from winning the money in the bank ladder match, so fair play to the kid. But nonetheless, I get past that. But here's, here's where you look like a fool.

Richard Thunder lowers his mic and rubs his hair, laughing.

Richard Thunder:
You see, what you do, after putting me against a pretty dominant superstar who doesn't get the job done. You send this, silly little jobber. This, Jackie Reyes wannabe, that's right, I said it. He goes on and on about how his brother didn't pass his name on. Yeah, okay, earn it.

You see, Casey, he says he's worked his entire life for this opportunity which is all well and good, but then, he says he wanted his brother to throw him a bone? I'm sorry, but doesn't that contradict the whole idea of working hard.

Casey, Casey, Casey, joining Kane, was a poor mistake. Which reminds me, isn't Jackie JBL's right hand man? Are you trying to be your brother? Well, you're failing, Casey, this is tough talk right here, stay out of my way.

You, you can't even compare to Jackie, you're just a failure. You've won like 3 matches here on NXT, even Kane, your ally, knows you're a failure. Give up, wrestling is not your thing. I would keep away if I was you. Leave wrestling to the pure talent.

The crowd cheer for Thunder as he he climbs out of the ring, and exits through the crowd, celebrating with them as he walks up the steps.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:27 pm

Dallas Space theme song hits the pa system as everyone knows shit is about to get real. Making his way from the crowd Dallas Space quickly gets in the ring and Yells for a mic.

Dallas Space
  American Justice, you want a fight? I say come bring it! but after I kick your ass for the 3rd, time and you finally learn to not mess with me i'm setting my sights on bigger things like the NXT Championship! You should of knew that I was built to kick ass, I warned you all but now its time to show you all. So American Justice you tell me the time and place, and i'll see you there.

American Justices theme hits the Pa system as hes ready to confront Dallas Space.
Zak
Zak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:54 pm

Dallas Space, is in the middle of the ring. Looking up at the ramp, it takes a few seconds. He laughs and raises the mic to his mouth, about to call out Justice as a coward, but before he says anything. Justice walks out from the back, and is at the top of the ramp, walking down, mic in hand, he climbs onto the apron, and into the ring.

The American Justice:
You.. Dare.. Speak ill of me.... I... Will be untouchable again... You'll all see... You all thought that losing.. To this simpleton! Makes me less dominant... It doesn't.. When we next go face to face.. In this ring.... You will feel the power Dallas. You will feel it, and you... WILL fear it. The Illumination will strike you down, and I will wipe that smile... From... YOUR FACE!

American Justice steps forward towards Dallas Space, standing almost a foot taller, he looks down at him, both men, staring at eachother. Surely nobody would want to get in the way of these two men.

Kane's music hits, both men stand off of eachother and look towards the ramp, where Kane is making his way down to the ring, but stops at the bottom of the ramp. He looks up at the two men in the ring, then JustIN Sane and Casey Reyes come out and flank Kane at the bottom of the ramp. Kane raises the mic to his mouth.

Kane:
Gentlemen, as you both know. As the NXT General Manager, it's my job, to do, what's best for business. Clearly, as you two men, can't keep your hands off of eachother, I'm going, to give you both, an opportunity.

At NXT Containment, in two weeks time, you will be teaming together in a tag match. If you win, you will secure two spots for the both of you, inside the King of the Ring Tournament the following month at NXT Velocity where you will face eachother in the opening round of the King of the Ring Tournament, in a chance, to become the first, Television Champion.

Because that's, what's best for business.

Kane chuckles to himself before he turns away and starts walking up the ring. Dallas Space and American Justice look at eachother in the ring, American Justice holds out an arm gesturing for a handshake, Dallas Space takes the bait, and gets hit by the Reverse Justice Driver, getting revenge for the powerbomb to the outside last week on NXT!
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:15 pm

After NXT: Containment, the lights black out. The crowd thinks the arena is closing and proceeds to head to the exit. Suddenly, white smoke blasts throughout the arena's floors. Out of the mist appears Kryminal, walking menancingly to the timekeepers area. He gestures for a microphone, then slithers into the ring.

Kryminal:
Leaving me, to wallow, in that cesspool, you call the locker room, was a big mistake tonight. I don't, exchange pleasantries, with any given person, that wishes to. But you, Bryan Novak, are a strange enigma. Hmm, you've held that European possession, for a good time now, yet you hold a false mystique, about you. Because of your actions, you are in deep quicksand, my friend. I respect, all the psychos, that live amongst me. I can never envy them. I don't envy, your little toy, that you wear around your waist. Because I already own toys, before they are with me. I possess all my toys. Once I take your toy, and hoist it on my wounded shoulder, I shall rename it 'Jules'. I will cherish it with all of my black heart, and with all of my unreal soul, like you NEVER DID! Calm down, calm down, calm down, calm down, CALM DOWN! TJ wouldn't do this- now you've done it, Novak. My inner self has turned, disgusting dirty. And I will use, that toy belt, as a towel, to cleanse my mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:53 am

When the video feed begins playing, there's nothing visible but an empty chair in a big room. Some whistling can be heard off screen, off-key and growing louder by the second. A figure approaches from the side and sighs deeply while lowering into the seat.

Now we can see that this person is a man, one that hasn't been seen on NXT programming before. The man pulls a piece of paper from his pocket and unfolds it to lay his eyes on the content. It turns out to be a picture, one that he stares at longingly for several seconds until he folds it back up and places it back into his pocket.

He stares into the camera, eyes sharp, lips pressed together tightly. Those lips curl up into a smirk that remains on his face as he leans back in the chair and crosses his legs.

So this is the legendary NXT I've been hearing so much about? The place where the best in the business gather hoping to get that golden spot on Monday Night Raw? From what I've seen this place ain't too shabby; I think I might like it here. If this is where the best is, then this is where I wanna be. Simple as that.

He chuckles a bit.

The name I gave myself a few years back when I took it upon myself to start this journey was Brett Angel. A little on the nose, sure, but I don't care. It gets the job done. Hmph, can't believe it's been years already. Funny how time pushes you forward when all you wanna do is hold on to the past. My real last name? That's the one thing I was happy to let go of. What it is don't matter anymore.

This newcomer, Brett Angel, uncrosses his legs and leans forward in the chair.

When my last name did matter, though, there was a special lady in my life who said "Yes!" when I asked her to share it with me. She was a wrestler. She had dreams of being the best there ever was, and I believed that she could be. Me? I was going to be the next great boxer, baby! Ali? Mayweather? Their careers would look like mopeds next to my Ferrari. We had it all planned out, but then some piece of shit thought that he could handle his liquor and a car. Now she's gone. But she's not forgotten; no, her dream still lives on through me. I hung up the boxing gloves and started training my ass off to be the best damn wrestler I can be.

Am I perfect? Hell no. But I'm getting better, and I can hold my own.  Imagine how fucked you guys will be when I start hitting my stride; that day is closer than you'd like to think. I don't want to hurt people; I just want to beat them. I just want them to know that I'm better than them because I fight for her.

There are a lot of selfish assholes in this business. Men who do it for the fame, fortune, championships, hall of fame ring...they do it for themselves. What kind of men are those? I'm a real man, because I fight for what matters: those four precious words that I never got to tell her one last time.

Angel clenches his jaw and exhales deeply through his nose.

I used to joke with her that she loved the wrestling business so much that her heart would give out. I'll never hear that laugh again, but I'll always remember that smile of hers. And I'll fight for her and win for her in the hopes that wherever she is, it puts a smile on her face.

When she left, I learned an important lesson about this world of ours. They talk about that area that's shaded grey, but I don't see it. It's black and white to me. There's happiness and sadness, pain and joy, winning and losing, life and death. But I'm not here to preach, I'm here to fight, and I just wanted to let you guys know why I do, and if the folks in NXT are as good as they say, then I'll break a sweat while I do it.

Angel smiles then gets out of his seat. He walks behind the camera, but, just before he shuts it off, he begins to speak.

When life takes what matters
and leaves you broken-hearted...
When you feel like quitting,
think about why you started.

The feed goes dark.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:12 am

Kanes theme hits moments after the titantron fades to black after revealing the new superstar in NXT, he walks out, mic in hand, stalked by his right hand man, Casey Reyes and the former NXT Champion, JustIN Sane. All three men walk slowly towards the ring, two of them coming off of tough losses three nights ago at NXT Containment. Kane is the first to climb into the ring, while JustIN Sane and Casey Reyes make their way to the steps to get into the ring. Now, all three of them, stand in the centre of the ring, in their usual formation, Kane then raises his mic to his mouth.

Kane:
Ryan Kent, you won, however, this will not! Be the last you'll hear from me and one day, I will be avenged, just you wait Kent, just, you, wait.

Kane starts laughing with the vintage evil that always comes with his laughs, while he's doing so, he hands the mic to JustIN Sane.

JustIN Sane:
Allright, I got cocky, I lost the title, so what? I've won it before, twice in fact, and you can be damn sure that I'll win it back, again. Just like I did last time. The NXT Championship is destined to be mine, and Son of Sheik, you can enjoy that title while it's in your grasp, because it damn well won't last long, mark my words.

Casey takes the mic from JustIN Sane and raises it to his mouth quickly before passing it onto Kane.

Casey Reyes:
The Authority, always wins.

Kane:
Now that I'm done, with Ryan Kent, for the time being, I can focus, my attention, to the rest, of these, rebellious fools. Bryan Novak. You escaped with the title, for the last time, at NXTreme in four weeks time, you will no longer be, the European Champion.

Kryminal, you want a shot, at Bryan Novak, you think, he's a paper champion. Well, I'm going to give you the chance, to win that title from him, however, you haven't won me over, yet. so I'm going to give you matches, against people who have never appeared on NXT before. Tonight, you will face, the man who just gave that, speech, at the start of the show. Brett Angel, a win here, will be crucial, because next week on NXT, you will have a number one contenders match, against, someone who will stay unnamed until that point. Because that's what's best for business.

Now, lastly, Richard Thunder, you just won't stay down, well  tonight, I'm going to feed you, to the man who overcame two former champions three days ago inside the Hell in a Cell, Son of Sheik, in the Main Event of tonights show.

Because that's, what's best for business.

Kane's music hits, and all three of them exit the ring one by one and head up the ramp as the camera cuts to commercial.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:00 pm

Chris Adams’ theme can be heard in the background as Brett Angel is cleaned up backstage. He chuckles softly as the medic steps away.

Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about! That’s what I’m here for! Kryminal, boy, you gave me the fight of my life, and by all accounts you maybe shoulda won, but that’s not the way it played out, is it? Every time you tried to break my neck, every time you thought I was down for the count, I did think about quitting … but then I remembered why I started. I remember what I’m fighting for.

And what exactly are you fighting for, Kryminal? To just have a job? Because you like hurting people? Pathetic. I’m doing this to keep her memory alive, to give her the career that she can’t have for herself. I’ll be the first to admit that I had no business winning tonight, but you know why I did? Because I’m a real man, fighting for a real cause, and real men take what they want and so I took that win from you.

Angel’s eyes are sharp, focuses as he looks into the camera.

But I do need to thank you, though. Because you showed me what it meant to be an NXT superstar, and now I know I have a long way to go before I can become elite, unstoppable. I’ve been bloodied up before, it comes with the territory in boxing, but to be pushed to the limit like that, to be forced to dig down deep for that second-wide, that extra special something to push your through to the finish line, that’s what I’ve been missing and that’s what I got tonight.

That move I beat you with, Kryminal? I hope you feel honored that I used it on you. It was her favorite. It was her move. Yeah, she had a bit of a mean streak and loved dropping people on their heads. She was as wicked as she was beautiful, and that move was truly God’s Last Gift to me now that she’s gone. But I hope that put a smile on her face, even if I’ll never be able to hit it as elegantly as she did.

He looks away from the camera and takes a deep breath.

Look, I don’t keep bringing her up because I want pity or sympathy, or because I want people to take it easy on me. Fuck that. The way Kryminal kicked my ass up and down and all around the ring? That’s what I want, what I expect each and every week that I’m here. No, I bring her up because without her, there’d be no Brett Angel. Have you ever lost something that you thought you couldn’t live without? I bet some of you fuckers are going to be cute and say your phone, well I’m talking about shit that means something, that leaves a hole in your chest that you can’t replace. I’ve made peace with what happened to her, but I won’t be satisfied until her legacy is properly honored, no matter how long and how hard I have to fight to do it. I’m just getting started, NXT. I hope you guys are ready for me.

As the screen fades to black, Angel begins whispering something.

Her dreams are mine when I sleep
Her voice is mine when I speak
She helps me up when I fall
She lends her strength when I’m weak

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by DynamicWrestler Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:49 am

Ryan Kents Theme starts playing though the loud speakers, making crowds jump to off there seats in excitement. Kent walks  onto the stage and quickly walks down to the ring where he grabs a mic and presses it to his lips

Kent:Well well nxt... I guess my road has finally ended here,Nxt has been a awesome experience for me but something kept me coming for more and more matches that thing is you guys.  you guys... you guys have been all the way with me even though the darkest times and for that id like to thank you nxt fans.

Crowd cheers and chants "Thank you Kent!" x3

Kent:Thanks to you guys im in a money in the bank ladder match! and to repay the favor IM GONNA WIN THE DAMN MATCH! AND THEN WIN THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

Crowd cheers louder

Kent: Cheers for having me nxt! and...

Kent suddenly remembers something with a grin

Kent: Oh yea... Kane Sane... GO FUCK YOURSELF!

The crowd cheers louder then before as he gets out of the ring and walks up the ramp. before heading off of the stage he gives one final wave as Richard Thunders theme hits.
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:10 pm

Richard Thunders theme hits as Ryan Kent is walking up the ramp towards the back, they meet on the stage, Thunder stops Kent, and raises his arm high in the air.

Richard Thunder:
This guy! This guy, is going to win, Money in the Bank! and cash in on that delusional fool Hayden, or the steroid infused giant, Duo Maxwell, and become, your next, Undisputed Champion!

The crowd rise to their feet for Ryan Kent and Richard Thunder, the cheers are louder than the PA system!

Richard Thunder:
Before you leave NXT, for the last time! I want you, to be ringside at my match, for the last time, on tonights Main Event!

Ryan Kent laughs, and shakes the hand of Richard Thunder, accepting to offer to accompany him to the ring.

Richard Thunder:
You see, Kent, you can be damn sure we're going to continue the crusade you started down here on NXT, we're going to take that spot away from Kane, we started by taking away JustIN Sane's precious NXT Championship, now we just need to continue piling on the pressure, with you gone, and Matthews out, it's just me and Novak left, but we will do this! We will be rid of Kane and finish what you started!

Now, go and have fun man, you've got a Money in the Bank to win in a few weeks, I'll be looking forward to the ovation you get in the Main Event.

Ryan Kent pats Richard Thunder on the back and walks to the backstage, as he leaves the stage, he is forced back out on to the stage by the NXT General Manager Kane who was waiting just behind the stage, a hand around the neck of Kent, who gets hit by a chokeslam from the NXT General Manager. Thunder is still walking down the ramp, but as the boo's in the crowd grow stronger, Thunder looks up confused and then turns around to be see Kane walking down the ramp towards him.

Richard Thunder runs straight at the NXT General Manager, ducking under a clothesline and clocking Kane on the head with the mic he had in his hand  which knocks Kane to the floor, he continues to hit Kane with the mic to keep the NXT General Manager down.

As this is going on, JustIN Sane and Casey Reyes run out from the back and take Richard Thunder by surprise, knocking him to the ground, they taunt above Thunder. Arms raised, Casey goes over to Kane at the bottom of the ramp, while this is happening, Novak does exactly what he did a few months ago, and climbs out from the crowd, clocking JustIN Sane with a Bullhammer. This causes Casey Reyes to turn his attention to Novak, he picks him up, looking to hit his finisher, but wait!

Is that? It's Jackie Reyes' Titantron! Casey drops Novak onto the barricade and focuses his attention to the stage awaiting his brother, but nobody comes out, maybe it was Boso playing with the PA system, or maybe it really was Jackie, Casey's brother, but this distraction gives Richard Thunder enough time to recuperate and hit a Dragon Suplex to Casey Reyes on the ramp, he goes over to Novak helping him to his feet, while Kent is clambering up to his feet on the stage.

All three men are standing on the stage taunting Kane and his goons who are at the bottom of the ramp, all that can be heard are the huge cheers from the crowd as the camera fades.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:08 pm

Brett Angel takes a sip from a water bottle as he rests backstage after his grueling match with Lorin Seoul to open up the show. He chuckles for a couple of seconds before looking up at the camera, his eyes piercing, his look confident despite his pain and fatigue.

Lorin, you got me good, son, but it looks like it just wasn’t good enough to keep me down. What did you do, underestimate me? Silly you. Just because I ain’t been wrestling as long as a stud such as yourself don’t mean that I can’t take care of myself in the ring. But why am I telling you something you should already know by now?

What you need to know is that that move of yours? The Soul Stealer? Well I don’t appreciate you trying to beat me with that. See, my heart, my love, my soul ain’t something that a man should try to steal from me. She’s in a place where no one can hurt her, not anymore. I want you to think about that tonight. Think about why I was able to take the best you had to offer and keep on fighting while you graciously accepted and didn’t ask for more.

Angel smirks before continuing.

Two weeks and two matches that have pushed me to the limit, and I don’t know how I won them both … I guess someone is watching over me, and I bet she’s smiling. I ain’t afraid of losing, I’m not of afraid of failing; I’m afraid of not trying, of not giving my all in the ring. This world of ours is cruel. It’s black and it’s white. You win and you lose. And for those that lose, you don’t always get a second chance to right that wrong … well I’m hers. I know one of these days I’ll fall short, but it won’t be because I didn’t give the other fucker a run for his money. That’s what helps me sleep at night. And tonight, after I put Lorin’s ass down? Well I’ll be sleeping like a baby.

Angel puts his head down and whispers:

You are not your failures
Your dreams you’ll see
Despite Lorin’s efforts
Your soul is safe with me

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content