Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
NXT Promo Center - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
NXT Promo Center - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
NXT Promo Center - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
NXT Promo Center - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
NXT Promo Center - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
NXT Promo Center - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
NXT Promo Center - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
NXT Promo Center - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
NXT Promo Center - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
NXT Promo Center - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

NXT Promo Center

+11
KingWolf
krzy
Miztacular
DieCobros
DynamicWrestler
Zak
Twyztad
edgy shitbag
RiftedEnergy
Mr. Dashing
SonOfAnarchy91
15 posters

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

NXT Promo Center - Page 14 Empty Re: NXT Promo Center

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:32 am

The scene is just about to close out when suddenly it lights back up, from behind Angel comes NXT champion, Chris Adams!!! Adams nails Angel in the back of his head with a forearm, then he mounts the Royal Rumble winner and connects with multiple punches to the side and back of his head. Brett's trainer rips Chris off of him but is met with a Momma Squared for his interference! The distraction was enough for Angel to get back to his feet though, and he spins Chris around striking with one of those KO punches of his!!! The NXT champ goes down while Angel quickly checks on his coach. But now here comes Byron Elliot!!! Elliot tackles Angel and then lifts him to his feet for a kicks to the balls, followed by SHOTS!!! Angel is out cold, Elliot helping his tag team partner up. Adams just gets to his feet when- Titus O'Neil comes to the aid of his friend! He takes out both members of The Momma Squad with a double clothesline. Titus then rips Elliot to his feet, but barely, before delivering a nasty Clash of the Titus!!! Adams from behind though, grabs O'Neil and turns him around for a kick to the gut, followed up by the Lockjaw! A crowd is gathering now as Angel's trainer is back up, and so is Brett!!! He takes Chris down and the two begin a massive brawl! The crowd of fellow NXT superstars, trainers and doctors try to keep them apart but they are going at it like nothing we've seen before!!!

Angel
I'll kill you!!! You hear me!?

Adams
You're done!!! You want some??? COME ON!!!

The two break free from their captors and again collide for a short time, Angel now with a nasty gash above his right eye, Adams bleeding from his mouth. Brett's trainer and the others take him out of the room, Chris being held back by some NXT superstars the like of Kevin Styles and Joey Drasco.

Adams
Get off of me you has beens!!! You're not worthy of touching me! Go back to whatever whole you crawled out of!!!

Chris grabs Elliot and helps him out of the training center while Styles and Drasco look at one another . . .
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:47 am

DSD is seen in the background sarcastically clapping while all of this is happening
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:00 pm

Your Boy Gnashtastic on Commentary: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the much awaited fallout of NXT Unchained, as always it's me, Mr Gnashtastic, and what a set of matches we have in store tonight ladies and gentlemen, the main event tonight looks ---

The area goes completely black, the camera focuses on the Titantron, which is also pitch black, noises can be heard in the background, the camera steps out of the shadows to reveal the parking lot, in which an SUV can be seen pulling up, it grinds to a halt, the door opens and someone steps out, the pitch black windows of the SUV door, blocking the view of whoever it is to whom has stepped out of the car, a security guard steps out of the other side, closes his door and walks over to the drivers side to shut that door too.

The view of the driver is still blocked as he has moved to the trunk of the SUV passing luggage to the security guard, he stops for a second, and takes a whiff of the fresh air.

???:
Ah, so this, this is NXT, the place where so called, "future stars" are born like Ryan Kent, ha, star my ass. To think someone like him was the top of this joint. Bah, I'll be done with this place in a month, give or take.

Security Guard:
But sir, you're not exactly going to get over well with the fans with an attitude like that.

All the camera can see from this point of view is a swift slap across the head of the security guard from the mystery guy.

???:
I've got plenty of fans, I don't need these scumbag NXT fans, I've been to the top many times, NXT is just another stepping stone, it's just a parking space on my journey back to the top. I need to make my mark, and at NXT iMPLOSION I will, I'm coming after the biggest guy here, Marko Punish, you better watch out, because you're in danger.

The mystery man walks out from behind the SUV with a hood over his head and some sexy ass fuck shades on, the security guard spots the cameraman before he can get a proper look, causing the camera feed to cut off.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:54 am

After the NXT’s main event, Brett Angel is spotted walking down a hallway backstage.

-Brett Angel-
Well, that was just a shame, wasn’t it, Daniels? There I was thinking a natural, a veteran, a God would have no issue kicking out of a move that I could, but I guess that just goes to show you that you ain’t as special as you think you are. Maybe I should have clapped sarcastically while you were getting your ass pinned. I don’t give a shit when you choose to go for your rematch. Just know that in just a few weeks, it’ll be my time to shine, for myself and for her, and I won’t let anyone get in my way. That includes you, Chris. Of all the things you’ve done over the weeks, jump me, talk a whole bunch of nonsense that you’ll never be able to back up, the one thing you’ve never been able to do is say you’ve beaten me without your buddy holding your hand. If I have to take matters into my own hands to make sure that he’s nowhere to be seen when that title is on the line, then I won’t hesitate.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:04 pm

Marko Punish can be seen chilling in the games room, having an absolute row of a time with an arcade machine playing Pong after preparing for his match tonight. All of a sudden, the lights dim and the power goes off. Punish gets up in rage as he was so close to his high score before the game cut off. He rips the arcade machine from the floor and launches it across the room just as the lights come back on to reveal two security guards, standing across the room.

Security Guard 1: We got a message for you, but you ain't getting it, until after, we beat your ass.

The security guards nod at eachother before making their way to Punish. Punish throws his stool at one of them allowing him to focus on the other, however every blow that Marko Punish tries to deal on the Security Guard misses or is blocked. Shortly after, the second guard gets involved, making it a 2 on 1 assault. The numbers game is very apparent as Marko cannot cope against both men. After several minutes of pounding, the first security guard turns away to radio back to the mystery Superstar.

Punish takes advantage of this, and trips over the second security guard. The first security guards turns around at the thump of his colleague only to be hit by a spear from Punish. The second security guard gets up dazed and confused, only to be hit by a chokeslam by Punish.

???:
Hello, are you there? Report in, what's the status of Marko Punish.

Marko walks over to the radio on the floor next to the first security guard, picks it up and holds it to his mouth.

Marko Punish:
It's a me, Marko. Whoever you are. I'll be coming for you.  Vendicarsi. It is a dish best served cold.

The radio cuts off on the other end. Marko crushes the radio in his hands before getting up and leaving the room.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:39 am

Gnastastic on commentary:
Welcome everybody we're live with episode 64 of Community Universe NXT, the fourth and final show on the European Tour before we head off to London, England for the NXT Live even in just four days time. What a show we have in store tonight ladies and gentlemen. Up first, we ha---

Flame ignites around the arena, as the NXT General Manager makes his way towards the ramp. for the first time in the European Tour!

Gnashtastic on Commentary:
Oh my god! The NXT General Manager! What's he doing here, he hasn't been anywhere to be found for the entirety of this European Tour! But now he's here! WHAT A SHOCKER!

Kane climbs onto the apron, and through the ropes, mic in hand, he walks over to the centre of the ring, and raises the mic to his mouth.

Kane:
As the NXT General Manager, it's my job, to do, what's best for business. That involves, keeping the NXT roster, under control. The roster, were up in arms, when I tried, to physically enforce, my backstage policies. Now, after letting the roster, run wild, on this European Tour, you can clearly see, that my input, is required, in order, to maintain, a safe, working environment.

In order to maintain control, The Authority, needs to be strong enough, to control the roster, and right now, this, is clearly, not the case. D'Angelo St. Daniels, the man who replaced Casey Reyes, is starting to show, that he is not a god, and then we have, the NXT Tag Team Champions, the longest, standing members of The Authority. As of now, I don't think, they are on, the same page. So, at the NXT Live Event, I will see to it, that they defend, their NXT Tag Team Championships, against The Bringers of Despair. Because that's what's best, for business.

However, that is not all I need to bring, to your attention. Bryan Novak, it seems as if, you've weaselled your way, into a number one contenders match for the European Championship, now don't worry, I won't be taking that chance away from you, because that's not, what's best for business. However. I'll personally. Make sure, that it won't be won by you.

Kane lowers the mic away from his mouth and laughs for a brief moment before raising it again.

Kane:
Finally, we have you, Brett Angel, you finally, have achieved something, worth achieving in your career, you won the Royal Rumble and earned a shot at the NXT Title in the Main Event, of NXT iMPLOSION. But just like Bryan Novak, I will make sure that your dreams, are just dreams. I will chokeslam you straight to hell! So you can be, with your wife..

Kane drops the mic as his music hits, pyro again erupts around the arena as Kane raises his arms and thrusts them down.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:28 am

*After his grueling match against Eric Matthews, Brett Angel is spotted walking down the halls until the cameraman stops him to ask him a few questions. Visibly in pain after the battle and with sweat dripping down his forehead that he mops up with his tank top, Angel grits his teeth and answers the proposed question good sport.*

-Brett Angel-
Ever since I lost to Marko Punish.. ever since Chris Adams pinned me in that ring during our tag team match, I’ve felt something… or should I say a lack of something. Let me put it this way, I’ve felt empty. But not the kind of emptiness that steals your soul and crushes you under its weight. Not the kind of emptiness that wraps its skinny, cold fingers around your heart and squeezes the life out of you until you felt the sweet release of nothingness. No, I haven’t felt that way since the day she was ripped away from and nothing that happens inside of the ring will ever compare. Every time blood gushes from my face, every time I’m dropped on my neck or I hold my breath because I’m afraid my ribs will stick a hole right in my lungs… it’s like I’m being bathed in ecstasy compared to the way I felt back then.

No, the emptiness I felt was hunger. When you have your mind and your heart set on something and you find yourself willing to do whatever it takes to wrap your fingers around that prize and hold it close not knowing when it’ll be taken away from you. Now I’m not gonna stand here today and say with a straight face that I’m the best wrestler in this company, because I damn sure know that I ain’t. Not yet. Not when each and every day I find myself making rookie mistakes that leads to me getting my ass handed to me. But what I feel confident in saying that I’m one of the few real men walking around in this company whether it be in NXT or in the big leagues. I’m fighting for something that’s real, something that’s tangible, something that I know I can look back on years from now and be proud of.

*Angel tosses the tank top over his shoulders and stares deeply into the camera, his eyes sharp and focused.*

-Brett Angel-
Guys like Chris Adams and Kane want to take their cheap shot, thinking that they’ve found the hole in my armor, my Achilles heel, the one thing that will make me lose my mind, but I want you all to know something: it don’t mean a thing to me. I don’t give a damn what you say about her because you never had the privilege of meeting her. You’ve never been blown away while having a conversation with her and you damn sure have never seen that smile up close and personal, the one that could soothe even the coldest of hearts and end wars. I know the difference between an honest opinion and some piece of shit trying to rile me up, and guess what category you fall into Adams?

When I hit you it’s not because of what you say about her, it’s because you even thought you could fuck with me to begin with and get away with it. I don’t have much issue with good ol’ DSD, though he may have one with me ever since I unceremoniously dropped the poor guy on his head. Let me put it this way: I will be ready for whichever one of you upstanding members of society walks out of that show with the belt. DSD, I’ve already proven I can beat you, Adams, you’ve yet to prove that you can beat me.

I showed you that I meant what I said when I took your buddy out of the picture. So I hope the whole world knows that I mean it when I say that Implosion will end with me standing tall as the NXT Champion.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:03 pm

In his hotel room in London, England Former NXT Champion D'Angelo Saint Daniels records from his IPhone 6 PLUS on his match against Current NXT Champion Chris Adams in a Ladder Match at NXT LIVE

Leave it to Adams to want to defend MY NXT Championship in a Ladder match, proving that he is a "Gimmick match fluke" and you know what Adams I'm not going to scream or shout or yell at you because I'm a composed calculated guy. So its set in a few short days at NXT LIVE in the Wembley Stadium, Chris Adams will face D'Angelo St. Daniels in a ladder match, now some people would question "why two sane adults would want to put their bodies through such an ordeal". And I will answer that question with one word and that word is GOLD. We've tasted NXT gold and its like a disease its infected our entire being like a drug, I feel like I need NXT gold right now just to live and function. Chris Adams you don't have to be addicted to the gold it's an addiction you can beat and the "cure" is me bring back the gold to The Authority. People talk about the fact that I'm aligned with The Authority like its a bad thing but the fact is that without them you're nothing, just because I'm happy to embrace The Authority to the public don't kid yourself into thinking that any former champion before me or any other top guy in this industry wouldn't want to be in this position. I am the gold that Kane needs for NXT to live and function and at NXT LIVE when the match is through the very last image you will all see is D'Angelo St. Daniels taking down the NXT Championship with Chris Adams down on his back and a smile on my face. Chris Adams your date with destiny will be cruel, unusual, and shrouded in defeat..........I'm Done.
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:25 pm

Gnashtasic on Commentary:
Welcome everyone, we are back in the USA following up on the NXT European Tour, this is the Fallout of the live event just a few days ago, we are now, just two weeks away, from the biggest event of the year, NXT iMPL----

Flames erupt around the arena as Kane walks out to the top of the ramp, followed by his right hand man, and handpicked future of NXT, D'Angelo St. Daniels, and on the left, the man surrounded in controversy, Jaymes Landon Vain. The trio make their way down to the ring, there is no sign of Nathan Willis however. Kane, mic in hand now climbs the steps and makes his way into the ring, followed by the two members of The Authority. Kane makes his way to the centre of the ring, DSD follows, JLV is left in the corner, Kane turns to the CMV Universe and raises the mic to his mouth

Kane:
Welcome, to NXT, I'd like to thank, everybody who made their way out to Wembley Stadium, in London just a few days ago, for the first ever, NXT European Tour, however, it was not, a good night for us, it was not, a good night, for The Authority, and there will be, consequences. As the NXT General Manager, it's my job, to do whats best for business, and to do that, you must, be able, to control, the roster, and to do that, The Authority, must, be strong. Well at the NXT Live Event, it became apparent to me, that The Authority, are weak, mentally.

Kane turns to Jaymes Landon Vain and stares intently as he continues to speak.

Kane:
We lost, the NXT Tag Team Championships, because of your jealousy, we are going, to fix this, here tonight, you have, two options right now, you will apologise to Nathan Willis, and you will get, your act together, for the NXT Tag Team Championship rematch clause, that I will, make happen tonight. Or, you will be banished, from The Authority, into the mid-card obscurity. Willis, come on out.

Willis comes out from the back, and makes his way to the ring, as Jaymes Landon Vain ponders the decision he has to make. D'angelo St. Daniels looks on quietly from the other side of the ring, while Kane towers over the both of them, pressuring JLV to make the ''right'' choice. Willis, now in the ring, shakes the hand of the NXT General Manager, and offers his hand out to Jaymes Landon Vain

Willis:
Put it there buddy, we're the most dominant tag team in NXT history, why break it up, we'll win it back tonight, I understand it must not be easy for you, being overlooked by someone like me, but we can get past it. Don't let my greatness put you down man, so, what do you say?

Jaymes Landon Vain has a look of frustration after hearing what Willis has to say, he looks at Kane, who nods towards Willis, gesturing to Vain that he should accept the handshake, the crowd are on the edge of their seat, what will transpire? Surely, Jaymes Landon Vain won't collide with the boss?

Seconds go by, turning into minutes, the longer Jaymes Landon Vain hesitates, the more visibly angry the NXT General Manager Kane gets, his face seemingly boiling up.

Kane:
So, that's your choice, so be it.

Kane swiftly swings his arm at JLV, holding him, ready for the chokeslam, screaming at him.

Kane:
You have been, by my side, all this time! You were going places! Well now, you're going straight to he---

Just as Kane was about to lift JLV in the air for the chokeslam, Lesnars theme hits! The crowd goes absolutely wild! At the stage, fireworks go off, Lesnar walks out, to the right of him, his advocate, Paul Heyman, Lesnar does his traditional hopping at the top of the ramp, before making his way down to the ring. Kane, JLV, the whole of The Authority look up to the ramp in a mix of shock and confusion as Lesnar makes his way down. The Authority line up in formation, Kane at the back, DSD in the middle, Willis to the left and JLV to the right, seemingly putting aside their differences in the heat of the moment. Lesnar hops on the apron, Kane is the first to notice that Heyman is ringside, without a mic, meaning only one thing, it takes until Lesnar gets into the ring for the rest of The Authority to notice that Heyman isn't here to talk.

Kane stands back as JLV, Willis and DSD follow their instincts and work together by jumping Lesnar three on one, and it works momentarily. Kane stands back laughing demonically, for a moment, but his laughing is put to sleep when Lesnar pushes Willis and DSD backwards, momentarily stunning them. JLV jumps on the back of Lesnar and tries to lock in a sleeper hold, but Lesnar just pulls him over his head, and hits a german. Willis and DSD get back to their feet, and head straight at Lesnar again, JLV rolls to the outside of the ring, watching on as DSD gets thrown straight over the top rope and down to the outside by Lesnar, while this is going on, Willis has been climbing the top rope, he goes for the flying fatman, but gets caught by Lesnar, who stares at JLV indicating that he's next and hits an F-5 to Willis. He turns around now to the NXT General Manager, but is met, with the arm of Kane around the neck, of the beast incarnate. As Kane goes to lift Lesnar up, JLV walks up the ramp, and away from the fight, to live another day, Kane notices this, and is distracted for just a split second, which is long enough for Brock Lesnar to pull Kane on to his shoulders, Kane looks towards the ramp, and see's Jaymes Landon Vain bowing, but it is the last thing he sees before Lesnar hits the F-5 leaving Kane out of it on the mat.

After the brawl has ensued Heyman makes his way to the announce table and collects a microphone, before making his way into the ring, the doctors attend to the three members of The Authority ringside, as Heyman slowly raises the mic to his mouth, the crowd are in a stunned silence, from what they've just witnessed.

Paul Heyman: Ladies and Gentleman, my name is Paul Heyman and I have a few things to get off my chest. See, this is what I don't actually understand. The reaction from all you sorts of people. You had to have put things together, right? Brock Lesnar could be sitting at home and this could have all been avoided? The Authority, here's the thing about The Authority.

Heyman adjusts the cuff-lings on his Armani pinstriped suit getting himself more comfortable to lay down the law.

Paul Heyman: The Authority likes to be in the power, and most important put themselves in the position of control. *Pointing over to Brock* Do you really think you could control the uncontrollable? When Kane and I put the figures on the contract and led the stipulations. I, myself thought this was only reasonable to not include Brock as a part of a pack. Brock Lesnar is an ass kicking machine, he doesn't fall back because you told him to do so. This is where you went and put the entire roster on notice. With your group that consists of the finest talent this company has to offer today. Kane you had to make your message clear. Brock had to make his own message clear. At the expense of The Authority being in the wrong place, at the right time. Titus O'Neil, My client hasn't forgotten about you. *Brock keeps himself pumped up as he looks at his fists smiling proudly having no thread of guilt for his actions*

Paul Heyman: I have it under my.. here's a good one. AUTHORITY, that you ran away once you heard that the actual BROCKKKK LESNAR in the flesh I might add came to town. You made a name for yourself, a nickname for yourself. A name that would tell out the story of your demise. You let your dear ol' friend Brett Angel get hurt. You let yourself down you may be having mixed emotions as an end result. No, Mr.O'Neil you did the smart thing by not showing up week after week after week.. because if you had? There is no way else to put this other than, Brock would have your ass. Fearing confrontation with Brock Lesnar is like Hide and Go Seek, you can run but you cannot hide long enough to get what's coming to you.

Paul Heyman: The Authority, I'd advise you not to retaliate after the onslaught we placed upon your front lines. This wasn't business, this was a personal relationship being broken. Brock has no remorse, Brock took matters into his own hands as I said he would the last time I was here. He is a battle axe that was planted into NXT's cerebrum. You summoned Brock Lesnar, and you got Brock Lesnar. This is what you came for by purchasing your tickets. Save your ticket stubs, for tonight was the night that Brock Lesnar took over.. N..X..T
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:55 am

Midway into episode 66 of NXT Marko Punish can be seen backstage preparing for his match tonight against the NXT Television Champion, Lorin Seoul, when he smells something rather peculiar. He follows the smell down the corridor to see smoke slipping out of the door frame to the locker room. Marko runs up to the door and tries to open it, but fails, it's locked, all of his gear is in there! He looks for a few minutes to find something to open the door with, but cannot, Marko then proceeds to break the door down by charging through it. He breaks through, but he cannot see anything, he waves his arms around in attempt to clear smoke, after 30 seconds or so, it starts to clear, and he looks over to the corner of the looker room to see his gear lit on fire, behind it, hanging on the wall is an Italian flag, which has just caught the flames. He goes over to try to salvage his gear but something catches his eye. A cassette player taped to the wall labelled ''play me Marko''.

Marko walks over to the cassette player and rips it from the wall before pressing the play button.

???:
Sorry I had to do this Marko, this approach isn't really how I do things, at least not anymore, but after last time, I didn't think you'd listen to any of my guards, so I've had to do it this way. So, if you break it down, it's kinda your fault Marko. But anyway, down to the point, I'm coming for you Marko, but you shouldn't let that put you off your matches, it's nothing personal, you're just the biggest, baddest guy here, and I need to leapfrog you, to get where I need to go. I tell you this because, I can't help but notice ever since I called you out, you haven't won a match, come on Marko, you should be wiping the floor with these NXT rookies, you were a machine on the main roster, and I expect you to be a machine when we lock horns at iMPLOSION. So, come on, stop worrying. We're not too different you and I, we both come from the same place, we were both mistreated for a long time, now we're down on our luck, but I'm coming back, and as far as my goals go, you're in the way, so watch out Marko, you are in danger, but not from any security guards, not from any NXT Superstars, but me, I am the danger Marko. See you at iMPLOSION.

Oh, also P.S. I look forward to, uh, seeing you wrestle tonight, you know, seeing as I just burned your gear and all. Ciao.

The audio ends, and Marko looks over to his belongings, burnt, shrivelled up, he breaks the cassette player in his hands before storming out of the locker room.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:26 am

《THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE FRIENDS AND FANS OF D'ANGELO SAINT DANIELS》

Ladies and gentlemen all of those in between today I'm going to address the state of NXT because lately everyone is running rough house, everyone is saying that the sky is falling on The Authority and I'm going to address that to all of you.

1. First of all we have a Champion that is running rough shots all over NXT and can only defend in gimmick matches I mean come on people Chris Adams hasn't even been able to pin me in any of our past matches together not even at Unchained. Really that's what represents us? I am what's good for NXT
2.Second of all it seems like we have a problem in the form of Brock Lesnar when he embarrassed The Authority thinking he's untouchable running through every member of The Authority, at a time and date I will personally find someone to deal with you

3.Thirdly James Landon Vain you've been a naughty boy you basically bit the hand that has been feeding you and now you're going to starve and die in the gutters. Because without The Authority you will accomplish NOTHING!

Last edited by ChildishGent on Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:01 pm

NXT opens up to flames erupting around the arena, as Kane followed by Nathan Willis and DSD make their way down to the ring, Kane as always has a mic in hand, he walks up the steps and into the ring, before raising the mic to his mouth.

Kane:
Ladies, and Gentlemen, tonight, as the NXT General Manager I shall do, what's best for business. Last week, Brock Lesnar, caught us off guard while we were trying, to patch up, the authority. The next time he comes, he will not, get an advantage. Of course, the ''beast'' is not here tonight, because he knows, that that attack, was a one, off, thing! Even beasts can go to hell!

However, there are things, we can do tonight! I see, that the WRETCH! Bryan Novak! Has gotten himself back to the spot, of the European Champion! Well tonight, he will fight, in an impromptu tag team match, against Kevin, and Colin, Styles. His Partner? His opponent at NXT iMPLOSION, Aaron Waite!

The filthy rat, Jaymes Landon vain will be in action, in tonights Main Event, when he teams up, with Brett Angel, against D'angelo St. Daniels and Chris Adams, I will be there, to overlook this matchup! To ensure the best result is the outcome, because that, is what's best for business.

Kane raises his arms up in the air and slams the down to the ground as flames erupt around the arena.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next