Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
NXT Promo Center - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
NXT Promo Center - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
NXT Promo Center - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
NXT Promo Center - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
NXT Promo Center - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
NXT Promo Center - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
NXT Promo Center - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
NXT Promo Center - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
NXT Promo Center - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
NXT Promo Center - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

NXT Promo Center

+11
KingWolf
krzy
Miztacular
DieCobros
DynamicWrestler
Zak
Twyztad
edgy shitbag
RiftedEnergy
Mr. Dashing
SonOfAnarchy91
15 posters

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

NXT Promo Center - Page 8 Empty Re: NXT Promo Center

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:51 pm

Just moments before his triple threat match on episode 33 of NXT, Chris Adams is seen backstage, chugging down a bottle of water.

???
That's it, there you go! My baby needs to stay hydrated!

Adams finishes the water and then tosses it off to the side. He takes a deep breath, the camera panning over to show a hefty, black haired woman standing next to him. Chris nods his head, trying to get himself pumped up for tonight's contest.

???
Enough of this losing crap, Christopher! I raised you better than how you've been acting these past few weeks! Psh, clowns throwing pies at you, getting ROLLED UP???

Adams
Mama, MAMA! It's just been a rough start, THAT'S ALL! Tonight, I'll prove to the world who Chris Adams REALLY is!

Mama
Mhm, you better! I'm not here to see my baby LOSE. I'm here to see him WIN! But, boy does it grind my gears that you're in a "triple threat" match. Where's this "Kane" guy, I've got some choice words for his big ass!

Adams
No, NO! Mama, stay away from him!!! Look, I won the first triple threat match I was in. Tonight will be NO different. Just, please, stay back here and- DON'T, go looking for Kane. Please!

Mama
Okay- alright. Now go! Your match is starting now! And hey, don't you disappoint your mama!!!

Chris leans down, allowing his Mama to lay a big wet one on his cheek. Her lipstick leaves a mark, but Chris doesn't notice as he walks out of the locker room. As he travels down the hallway, people laugh and snicker at him, he's confused, but decides to carry on. That is, until he bumps into Boso!

Boso
OH! A kiss, a kiss, A KISS??? Hmm, NAUGHTY BOY!

Adams
What!? You freak! Get away from me! I've got a match to get to!

Chris tries to pass by Boso, but the clown just stands still. Adams looks as though he's going to punch Boso, but before he can, Boso takes out a white rag and wipes Chris' face clean! Boso then shows Chris the rag.

Adams
Oh, wow, ha ha. I mean, thanks- but don't think this means I forgive you!

Again Chris goes to leave, but as he does, Boso whacks him with another pie!!! Chris falls down to the floor, trying to get the pie out of his eyes. That's when Boso lifts him up and hits him with the Splat!!!

Boso
HA HA, I need MY faces CLEAN before I pie them!!! HA HA HA!!!

Boso skips off down the hall, leaving an unconscious Adams behind.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:46 pm

After the Main Event, Casey's hand is held high by the NXT General Manager Kane, while this is going on SoS has rolled out of the ring, and The Iron Sheik has gone to fetch the title.

JustIN Sanes theme hits, he stands at the top of the ramp, blocking Son of Sheik. Beside the ring, Kane and Casey Reyes have cornered The Iron Sheik against the announce table, Kane picks him up by the throat and chokeslams him through the announce table. Casey Reyes picks up the NXT Championship that Iron Sheik dropped and slides into the ring with it. While he does so, Son of Sheik is backing up away from JustIN Sane.

He walks backwards to the bottom of the ramp, and bumps into Kane, he turns round and looks up at the NXT General Manager, who picks him up and throws him over the top rope and into the ring.

Kane walks around the ring and snatches a microphone from Justin Roberts and rolls in the ring, while he's doing so, Casey has set Son of Sheik up on his knee's for a spinning neckbreaker from the former NXT Champion JustIN Sane. He hits it jerking the head of Son of Sheik to the mat, Casey then kicks him out of the ring, and JustIN Sane holds the NXT Championship up high once again, while this is going on, Kane raises the mic to his mouth.

Kane:
Ladies and Gentlemen, as the NXT General Manager, it's my job, to do, what's best for business. Now what does that mean? Well, a safe environment, an entertaining product, strong Authority to keep everything in line, and a champion who can lead the Locker-room.

NXT, currently has, most, of those checked out, however, the champion is not one, to whom I'm fond of, Son of Sheik, has proven over the last month, that he, is not worthy, scraping by, and stealing wins. At NXTreme, Son of Sheik will not hold the title any longer, he will fall once again in singles competition, his competitor, I shall, keep it behind, closed doors. It's not someone I like, however, it is, someone who can get the job done. At NXTreme, I expect this Superstar to get, the job, done.

JustIN Sane looks over at Kane, disgruntled, Kane looks over and notices this.

Kane:
Now JustIN, don't worry, I have something much bigger planned, for you, at NXTreme which is why, I'm giving this, opportunity to someone else.

Kane:
Like I said earlier, a strong Authority to maintain control is required, when it comes, to doing, what's best, for business. As of late, we haven't been strong. Even I, have suffered losses. Now, the only way to get stronger, is to improve, and a quick way, to improve, is to recruit additional Superstars.

However, someone, needs to be, replaced. In order, to fit, new Superstars, into the Authority....

JustIN Sane turns to Casey Reyes, who backs into the ringpost, Kane is coming up behind both of them Casey tries to plead with JustIN and Kane, who are ignoring it.

Jaymes Landon Vain's theme hits! He's been skipping NXT Events ever since his win at NXT Containment! The camera pans to JustIN Sane who looks over as Jaymes Vain runs down to the ring. He turns his attention back to Casey Reyes, but is met with a hand around his throat from Kane! Kane lifts him up and Chokeslams him down to mat right on top of Son of Sheiks NXT Championship belt! Casey sighs in relief and starts to stomp on JustIN Sane as Jaymes Vain slides into the ring. Kane goes over to pick his mic up as Casey picks JustIN Sane up for Jaymes Vain. Kane raises the mic to his mouth as Jaymes Vain locks in the Casualty Clutch onto JustIN Sane!

Kane:
You see, JustIN, I have had, the utmost faith in you, since you won, the NXT Championship back, at NXT Takeover, but then you lost it, and you lost it again, this time losing, the rematch. Not only, but you showed, signs of weakness, when you showed, that scumbag, Nathan Willis, respect, after he beat you, for a spot, in the King of the Ring Tournament, at NXTreme in a weeks time.

In order, to keep The Authority strong, we can't have, losers, like you, among our ranks. So... JustIN, I'd like you to meet your replacement, Jaymes... Landon.... Vain..

Kane drops the mic while the camera zooms out to give a high angle veiw of the arena. JustIN Sane is frantically tapping to the Casualty Clutch from JLV but he doesn't let go, holding on tighter and tighter until JustIN Sane passes out in the corner of the ring. JLV lets go at this point, and Casey Reyes lifts him high in the air on his shoulders as Kane steps out of the ring, and starts walking to the back. The camera fades to black at the sight of a new age, Sane, Sheik and Son of Sheik, laid out around the ring, and Casey and JLV standing high with Kane behind the both of them.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:33 pm

Brett Angel is seen backstage massaging his temples. He takes a swig of water and gulps down a refreshing sip.

It seems to me that we got ourselves a little trend brewing up here, and now I’m not talking about this little “streak” I’ve been on, if you can even call it that. It seems the stars down here in NXT love dropping people on their heads, it’s a wonder I can even move my neck at all. But it’s OK, because I ain’t never dished out nothing I can’t swallow myself.

As for this streak of mine, I want to stop all the bandwagoners right there, because I’m not the man to get behind. See I’m not hero; the one person I should have saved, I could have. I’m not a role model, I’m here for one person and one purpose and I will beat down everybody that I have to so that I can accomplish my goals.

After that? Who knows, but there’s no use in worrying about how things will end when I’m only getting started. These battles I’ve been having, they’ve been testing me, they’ve been pushing me, they’ve been making me a better wrestler and I’ve learned a lot.

But there’s a bitter taste that’s been left in my mouth. What are these men fighting for? What are you living for Dallas Space? The next fight? The next title? The next paycheck? What? You’re not a man to me unless you’re stepping into that ring for a reason that matters. When I was boxing, I was fighting for her too, but the stakes weren’t as close to being as high as they are right now.

The money I earned when I won my fights, it went to our wedding, our house, our kids’ college funds, our future together forever, while most of you fucks are just trying to make enough to buy the hottest gadget or the fanciest clothes. Pathetic.

Angel takes another swig from the water bottle and wipes his mouth with the back of his hand.

I know my time will come, when I’m put on my back and can’t move a muscle as the ref counts to three, or the pain is too much and I have to tap out, but that don’t make me any less of a man.Even then I’ll lose knowing that I gave it everything in the tank and then some and that the other guy will have plenty of bruises and scars to show that he earned that win. When I got knocked out in boxing, she was there to help me up and now that I’m wrestling she still is; that smile could get me through to fight anything. Anytime I think about quitting, I close my eyes and I see it again and helps remind me why I started. I will win as many fights as I can, and as many championships as I can so that one day we will go down in history as legends in this business.

Angel puts his head down and begins to whisper.

battered and broken, I’m still alive
in our plans he failed to cause a rift
no mere man can slow my drive
and Dallas gladly took your last gift

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:57 pm

A day removed from NXTreme, Brett Angel, who made it to the semi-finals in the King of the Ring tournament before being ousted from the competition is seen inside of a gym pounding away at a punching bag. All that’s heard is the sound of Angel’s fists colliding with immense force with the bag and his grunting that’s in sync with every blow.

After almost a minute of this impressive sight, Angel in his element, his fist a blur, his posture, stance and delivery mechanical perfection, he seems to tire himself out and he backs up into a chair where he takes a seat. He takes a sip from a bottle of water then pours the remaining contents of the container over his head.

He pulls a rag out of the pocket of his gym shorts and dries off his face. Out of the other pocket he takes out a locket. He tosses the rag aside, freeing both hands to open up the piece of jewelry to peer at what’s inside. No doubt it’s a picture of his wife, the woman who made his drop his aspirations of becoming a boxing legend to give this whole wrestling thing a try.

The woman who he fights for..

The woman he loves.

The woman he lost.

With a sigh, Angel closes the lockets, the contents of the locket perhaps too painful, the salt on the wound that his first loss in NXT opened up.

Or so it appeared.

He starts chuckling now, and when he turns his face to the camera, his lips are curled upward in a smirk.

You know, I never fancied clowns myself growing up. I guess tonight was just another knock against them, right?

He chuckles again softly, then crosses one leg over the other.

For six straight matches I scratched and I clawed and I left it all in the ring, but I’m not an idiot. I’m not delusional about the quality of my ability. Sure, in the back of my mind I told myself that if the stars aligned just right I might have the chance to walk out as a champion, but I’m a realist, too. And I accepted that winning three matches in a row when I’ve had a week between each to rest, heal up and train harder? That’s one thing. Winning three matches in one night? That’s a bit above what I’m capable of—

Right now.

Don’t thing I walked up into that ring, with a black cloud over my head waiting for that clown to drop me  on my neck. Nah, see, I came into that tournament with a gameplan. I’m not one to play mind games, to hide like a bitch in the back and try to give myself some kind of advantage through some shenanigans, but psyching your opponent out once you’re both eye to eye? That I’m not above.

Angel takes another sip from his bottle before continuing.

I knew three things about Nathan Willis before that bell ring. One: that he was one tough son of a bitch. Two: that he may have had some insecurities about his track records at pay per views that I could play off. Three: that he might have been expecting me to drag out the match like I’ve been doing with my other opponents. Wait for ’em to make a mistake to I can capitalize of and scurry on back to the locker room with my victory in tow. Yeah, he was tough, but I caught him off guard early on. Sometimes you win by decision after 12 rounds, and sometimes you get the knock out in the first. Nathan, boy, I’d love to do it again some time. Name a place and a time and I’ll be there the day before ready to take you on again.

Angel cracks a smile, the thought of going the distance with Willis obviously pleasing him.

Of course, as well all know, that plan got me past Nathan there, but there are some opponents you can’t prepare for and Boso is one of them. Getting an ass knocked into my face, getting spun around like I was on a broken merry go round, those aren’t the kind of things you expect to see in a wrestling ring. Hey, it worked out for him didn’t it? It’s a shame he wwent on to lose, though. I’d like to think he was so worn out from me giving him the fight of his life that he just didn’t have it in him to overcome the offense from a one, Lorin Seoul. And on the other hand, I’d like to flatter myself even more by going on the record as saying that my good friend Lorin was most likely inspired by the gift I gave him less than I month ago.

Angel places his thumb and index finger under his chin as if in deep thought.

Hmm.

That’s funny, ain’t it? I beat the guy who’s currently walking around with a shiny piece of gold around his waist. Now, I’m not one to brag or harp on past accomplishments when there’s so much left to do in the future, but from the way my “streak” was hyped up the wazoo by the powers that be, I’m wondering if that could mean something. Hell, perhaps Mr. Seoul will only be champion for as long as I let him. But that ain’t neither here nor there, because unlike a lot of people I see on NXT and Raw, I know my place. And my place is right here in a gym improving on my craft so that the next time a tournament rolls around I’ll have no trouble winning two, three, four, five matches in a row if I wanted.

But let’s make one thing clear: all that business about Boso beating me and being too tired to win the whoe shebang? That’s just fun and games. I’m a real man, fighting for a real cause, and I’m a man who can accept when his best wasn’t good enough. See, as perfect as she was, even she lost every now and then. When she did, she didn’t wallow in self-pity. She dusted herself off and trained harder. And even if she lost the next night, and the night after that, it wasn’t because she made the same mistake twice. She was never afraid to admit when the other person was better; neither am I.

Angel gets on and starts putting his boxing gloves back on.

Folks have been coming up an’ askin’ me why I apologize to my opponents, why I tell them “I’m sorry” just before I lift them up into the air and drop them onto their heads with God’s Last Gift. I say it because I am it. I’m not here to rack up casualties, to leave a trail of broken bodies in my wake. No, I’m here because I have to be, because I need to be. The sad of reality is that to give her the career she can never have, I have to get into that ring, and people may have to get hurt long enough to stay down for the One. Two. Three.

He pulls out the locket again and whispers:

A clown got to laugh last
Compared to yours, it was ugly
You’re not just my past
For you, I’ll be back with a fury

Feed fades too black as Angel prepares for the next round against the punching bag.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:25 am

Eric Matthews celebrates in the ring with his newly won NXT Championship, the crowd are elated, that Eric Matthews has finally gotten his opportunity to be on the top of the mountain. His celebrations, are short lived however, when Kane's music hits.
Matthews stops dead in his tracks and stares up the ramp, to see Kane come out, mic in hand, stalked by JLV and Casey Reyes. The pack slowly make their way to the ring, Eric Matthews edging towards the far side of the ring.

Kane stops at the bottom of the ramp, while JLV and Casey Reyes continue to make their way to the ring.

Kane:
Eric Matthews, you can stop, backing away. We're not here, to cut you down, we're here, to congratulate you, on beating, that undeserving champion, Son of Sheik

JLV and Casey Reyes are not on the apron, either side of the ring, Kane is making his way towards the ring, mic still raised to his mouth.

Kane:
You see, we gave you, this opportunity, because, I thought, you can get the job done, and you rightfully, did. Now, as the NXT General Manager, I'd like to do some, Man Managing, and congratulate you, on your win here tonight.

Kane, who is now in the ring, extends his hand to Eric Matthews, Matthews pauses for a second, before slapping it away and issuing a low blow to Kane. Just as Casey Reyes goes to charge at Matthews, Richard Thunders theme hits. Which allows Matthews to smack Reyes around the head with the NXT Championship belt.
Richard Thunder runs down the ramp alongside the European Champion, Bryan Novak as JLV locks in the Casualty Clutch onto Eric Matthews, Matthews is clutching the ropes, but JLV just won't let go, Novak and Thunder slide into the ring, Thunder goes to Casey Reyes who is still down on the floor and kicks him out of the ring, while Novak clocks JLV with a bullhammer as he's clutching the skull of Eric Matthews. Thunder and Novak pull Matthews to his feet, but he's completely out of it and falls into a groggy state in the corner. Thunder and Novak then turn around to deal with the NXT General Manager Kane, but are met by the arms of Kane, clutching their throats, he lifts them high into the air and chokeslams the both of them into the ground.

On the outside, Reyes has picked JLV to his feet and they re-enter the ring and go to town on Eric Matthews, who's dazed in the corner. Kane walks over to the centre of the ring, and picks up his mic.

Kane:
However, as NXT General Manager, it's my job, to do, what's best for business. Quite frankly, Eric Matthews, you are not, what's best for business. In Tonights Main Event, you will participate, in a Champion versus Champion match, with Bryan Novak, and the first ever, NXT Television Champion, Lorin Seoul.

As for you Thunder, you'll need to find a partner, as you'll go up against, Casey Reyes, and the undisputed future of NXT, Jaymes Landon Vain.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:24 am

As episode 39 kicks off Kane is in the ring saying the same bullshit he always talks about. He makes his way backstage standing high and confident. None of his cronies at his side...Skylarks music blares over the PA and the real A-Lister comes running down the ramp and meets Kane with a huricanrana. Kane quickly jumps to his feet to get caught with a jumping armbar.  Kane hits the ground hard and immediatly begins to tap.  Skylark doesn't let up this time though. He holds it hard before refs head down and pull the charasmatic one one from the giant. He doesn't stop there though. And mounts the GM and starts pounding his face with fists.  Finally Skylark stops himself and continues to the ring while Kane is being looked at. Skylark walks up the steel stairs and pulls the same mic that Kane was just using from the mat and lifts it to his lips. 

First and foremost I would like to apologize to the fans. I have been absent from the ranks of NXT. For that I'm sorry. But quite frankly I was sick and tired of hearing the names of Kent, Novak, Mathews, and Richard Thunder.

Skylark pauses for the boos and cheers or whatever the hell the fans feel like doing.  

It was making me sick.  All these guys fighting over each other thinking their lives matter.  This just in assholes. None of you can equal the technical prestige that I bring to the table. I've trained over the last year to hone my skills.  I've lost one match to that fat glob Willis. But I came back and beat him like a red headed step child.  My skills have not been used to there full potentially and I was sick of it. No I'm jelly of these wrestlers. I JUST WANT MY TIME!  AND MY TIME IS NOW!  There are a lot of superstars that have entered the squared circle since I've been gone.  

There is another pause 

Seoul!  An up and commer. A Champion. But I beat you like I beat Kim Jung Un!  Against me Seoul you should change that name. Like the dictator of Korea I beat you against all odds. My back against the ropes. I took your finisher like I took the bullet from the Korean "king" and I'm still HERE TO TALK ABOUt IT!  Tonight they can null the fact that I'm a submission specialist by putting me in a ladder match. But, I will still come out on top.  Like the great Kayne West put it in his hit song, who I just interviewed for MTV just last night. "Do it better than anybody you ever seen do it. Screams from the haters, got a nice ring to it. I guess every superhero need his theme music." And that theme music will be my opponent screaming for the ref to stop my submissions.  You can hate me guys. But I stand by my many mottos. They hate us...cause they ain't us. I'm COMMING FOR THE TOP RANKING SUPERSTARS. AND THE HATERS CAN SCREAM ALL THEY WANT BUT I WONT STOP TILL EVERYONE ON THE ROSTER KNOWS  MY NAME!  Tonight...and Every night...on Skylark tonight!

Skylark drops the mic and calmly walks to the turnbuckle and climbs it raising both arms in the air as the crowd cheers his name.

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:37 am

Skylark jumps down from the top turnbuckle, continuing to celebrate in the ring, as The United Kingdoms theme hits, Griffin Drake and Richard Franko walk out, clear past Kane who's down on the ramp, and towards the ring, Skylark slides out of the ring, picks up a chair and slides back in, this makes The United Kingdom stop in their tracks at the bottom of the ramp.

Griffin:
Yo yo yo yo yo, my man, Skylark. Somin' got you heated my man, whaddup bro?

Skylark just stares at Griffin and Franko, raises the mic to his mouth, but as he goes to speak, Griffin interrupts him.

Griffin:
Lets keep that mouth tight my man, you feel me. I don't need yo crap. Ya'll goin' round here, thinking you is a playa? Thinkin' you is worthy of a title, come on man, please. You beatdown a 48 year old crackass white boy, yeah, I'm talkin' to you over there Kane.

But anyway, that's besides the point, y'understand man? The reason, you ain't got no title, is cause, you ain't worthy of a title, am I right Franko my man?

Griffin turns to Franko, who's still taking in what Griffin said, looking confused, he raises his mic to his mouth.

Franko:
Um... I eh.. To be honest, half the time, I.. I don't even understand you Griffin. So, just, just gimme a second, to process what you've just said.

Griffin:
You serious man, how the--

Franko raises a finger to Griffin, gesturing for him to shut up.

Franko:
Okay, okay, I eh, I, think I got it, just about. You're right Griffin, for once, you're right. You see Skylark, you just are not worthy of being a champion, and that's all there is to it really, now, you can stand in that ring with your steel chair, but at the end of the day, there's two of use, both Championship material might I add, while, there's only of you, who quite frankly isn't Championship material.

And so, just like how you're not worthy of a Championship, you're also not worthy of our energy and time. So, all I have to say to you, and everyone of these peasants in the crowd, is the same message I always have, bow down, to your superiors. We are royalty here in NXT, a status, in which the combined efforts of all of you cannot reach. So please, bow down, or shut up. Ta Ta.

Franko drops his mic and starts walking up the ramp.

Griffin:
Now ain't that the truth, bow down bitch. None of y'all can handle The United Kingdom, cause that's just how it is. Boom.

Griffin throws his mic at the ring, before turning around and following Franko up the ramp, when they get to the top, they pose with the NXT Tag Team Championships, leaving Dave Skylark infuriated inside the ring as the camera fades to black.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:28 pm

The screen cuts to a dark room. The only think you can see is the computer chair. A body walks into frame, seemingly super zoomed, but as the man takes a seat we see he is wearing a mask. Not like these other guys. A Guy Fawkes mask.

The man speaks from behind,

"This is Anonymous..."

He reaches forward with both hands, and starts typing.

Screen cuts out.
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:32 pm

RiftedEnergy wrote:
The screen cuts to a dark room. The only think you can see is the computer chair. A body walks into frame, seemingly super zoomed, but as the man takes a seat we see he is wearing a mask. Not like these other guys. A Guy Fawkes mask.

"This is Anonymous..."

Screen cuts out.

So now we sorta know who's the 6th guy in the ladder match. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by KingWolf Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:38 pm

RiftedEnergy wrote:

"This is Anonymous..."

Screen cuts out.
Expect us
KingWolf
KingWolf
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Blunt Cunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:50 pm

RiftedEnergy wrote:

"This is Anonymous..."

Screen cuts out.

Another X-Gen member O_O plz chill.
Zak
Zak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:31 pm

How do you know it isnt a Captain Falcon clone?
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next