Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
NXT Promo Center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
NXT Promo Center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
NXT Promo Center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
NXT Promo Center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
NXT Promo Center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
NXT Promo Center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
NXT Promo Center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
NXT Promo Center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
NXT Promo Center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
NXT Promo Center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

NXT Promo Center

+11
KingWolf
krzy
Miztacular
DieCobros
DynamicWrestler
Zak
Twyztad
edgy shitbag
RiftedEnergy
Mr. Dashing
SonOfAnarchy91
15 posters

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

NXT Promo Center - Page 4 Empty Re: NXT Promo Center

Post by krzy Fri May 29, 2015 12:37 am

In the shadows lurk The Ascension.

Konnor: We warned the two unworthy that in our way was the wrong place to be, but their foolish pride has encouraged them to ignore our warnings. Tonight they proved what happens when luck runs out, and it would be wise to accept that they’ve gone as far as they ever will while we’re around before they make even bigger fools of themselves. This is the last warning. The last time we will waste our breath telling them what they should have already known before we take action.

Viktor: Then we will rise.

Into the shadows fade The Ascension.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Twyztad Sat May 30, 2015 8:12 pm

NXT: Episode 13
As NXT comes back from commercial, we are taken to a room filled with shadows similar to last week's vignette. However, instead of someone training, there is a husband and wife with their two boys sitting at a dinner table, enjoying a meal of some sort. All of them are surrounded in shadows and their recognizable features cannot be seen.

? ? ? ? ?
Family, a group of people who you should be able to count on through through thick and thin, willing to help you with your problems regardless of the issue. People who you can feel secure around and know that they will never abandon you in your time of need. People who will never judge you and give their love to you unconditionally.

The scene then switches to a group of guys sitting on a couch enjoying some television, two of them resembling the boys from the previous scene.

? ? ? ? ?
Family is not just for blood relatives, its for close friends, someone you can joke around with and know that no one will take offense. Someone who is willing to help you emotionally and financially and will not only be there for when times are good, but also bad.

The scene once more changes to show the two boys gradually growning up, going through the stages of childhood, teenage, and finally pausing at adult to show them in business suits, shaking hands. Some of the shadows have disappeared around their face to show them sporting slight smiles.

? ? ? ? ?
Despite these people occasionally annoying you, or you to them, they are always there for your accomplishments through life, such as graduating school and becoming successful, even helping you with your successes.

Suddenly one of the boys begins rising into the air by the way of a pillar, the moving nowhere, and a line graph appearing behind them titled "Success", the bar being very low for the one at the bottom and very high for the one atop the pillar.

? ? ? ? ?
However, what happens when one of those family members, like a brother, gains more success and does nothing to help you? He rises to the top of the sink or swim industry you're in but does nothing to help you swim? And when he reaches the top, he doesn't give someone a nudge your way? This is known as betrayal, and betrayal by family is worse than any sort of commitable crime.

The scene then finally changes to show the figure from the bottom of the chart standing in a ring, his side to the camera.

? ? ? ? ?
I have been plagued by this crime of betrayal, and soon I will make my wake to seek solice.

The camera then begins spinning around the figure.

? ? ? ? ?
Everyone has a beginning, an Alpha ... and I am their end, the Omega. Anyone who tries to defy me will suffer as I send them Into Oblivion.

As the figure finishes his sentence, the camera's spin begins to slow a little before suddenly stopping in front of the figure, the shadows still covering his face but not nearly as much as before. His eyes are closed.

? ? ? ? ?
Do not stand in my way.

With this, the figure opens his eyes to show nothing but a bright white light from them. The camera slowly zooms out before stopping, allowing a rather large Omega sign to fade into view from behind the figure followed by the words "The End Is Near" just below him. The camera holds this position before fading into the next segment.
Twyztad
Twyztad
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

NXT Promo Center - Page 4 Empty Kevin Payne Retires!

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Sun May 31, 2015 4:10 am

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentelmen breaking his silence since NXT Unchinad please welcome Kevin Payne!

*the crowd cheer as Kevin Payne makes his way to the ring microphone in hand*

Kevin Payne: So NXT here we are again. Y'know I've had great matches both here in NXT and on Monday Night RAW but I was never able to be the star I knew I could be, winning nothing more than the NXT Tag Team Championship with my boy Marko Punish who's been doing great on his own from what I've seen of RAW. But me? I seem to be the unlucky half of The Faces of Fear as some may know I've had my fair share of injuries both in and out of WWE and sometimes somethings gotta give as NXT Unchained was no different, I'll be honest I don't remember a damn thing about unchained after I first got slammed into the mat, I've watched the match back and somehow I still pulled through until I gt eliminated but when I got backstage I uh, I collapsed and had to be rushed to the hospital. At Unchained I received a pretty nasty concussion, I've had quite a few throughout my career but uh this is the one that, uh has ended my career.

*the crowd gasp in shock and begin to boo as they now know what Kevin is here to say*

The doctors have uh run their tests and stuff and yesterday morning I got a phone call  asking me to go back to the hospital, so I went and uh long story short, one more concussion could *sighs* heh, it could give me brain damage and I uh, I could be a vegetable for the rest of my life. So as most of you have already guessed, I am here tonight to formally announce my retirement.

*the crowd begin to boo even louder*

heh trust me guys the only person more disappointed in all of this than you is me. But I uh wanted to do this in person so that I could thank you here tonight, watching at home and the guys in the back all from the bottom of my heart for all the support and great moments throughout my career. I won't be needing this anymore;

*Kevin Unbuckles his mask and places it down in the center of the ring*

Thank You.

*the crowd chant "Thank You Kevin!" as Payne makes his way backstage one last time.*
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sun May 31, 2015 10:49 pm

We’re thrust right into the thick of the action as an NXT inverviewer is seen rushing down a hallway. He turns back to face the cameraman.

We’re live?

Folks, I just got word that there is some kind of commotion in the parking lot involving The R ‘n’ L Express! Perhaps tensions over the recent string of losses have driven some kind of wedge between the partners?

The reporter bursts through a set of double doors and halts in his tracks at the sight in front of him.

My god… it’s…it’s The Ascension! Are you getting this on film?!

It is indeed The Ascension, but that’s not the most shocking bit of this disturbing scene.

On the ground is Larry, blood pooling around his head. A few feet away by the car The R ‘n’ L Express were packing their bags into, Viktor and Konnor gang up on the bigger Rick. He rocks Viktor with a huge right and for a brief moment there’s a glimmer of hope. It’s quickly sucked away when Konnor tags Rick by the head and slams his head into the car window that was already cracked—presumably from when Larry had his head bashed into it.

Rick crumples to the ground, perhaps completely knocked out. If nothing else, he’s dazed enough so that when Viktor opens the car door and begins putting Rick’s left leg inside, Rick doesn’t even put up a fight. Konnor holds Rick in place, while Viktor grabs the door and shouts, “We warned you!”

Larry surprises Viktor by grabbing at his ponytail and pulls him away from the car door. With blood trickling down his face, Larry can’t possibly have much left in the tank, but he’s always been all heart, a scrappy little thing, and that’s showing as he manages to gain the upper hand against Viktor. The issue is that Konnor is still lurking about and he floors Larry with a clothesline to the back of the head!

Viktor drags Larry over to the car they were at and where Rick is still lying motionless. Viktor then feeds Larry to Konnor, to lifts Larry into the air—screams “You will not stand in our way!”—and powerbombs Larry onto the hood of the car! It’s absolutely sickening how The Ascension has ganged up on The R ‘n’ L Express like this, but what’s worse is that they don’t seem to be done quite yet.

Konnor places Rick’s leg back inside the car, and immediately Viktor slams the door shut! They might have broken it! Rick is howling in pain, but Viktor hears the gasps of the interviewer and cameraman over that. Viktor begins approaching them with Konnor right behind him. The interview scrambles away and the cameraman tries to do the same but loses his balance under the weight of the equipment and falls to the ground.

Konnor picks up the camera and holds it to his face.

This is what happens when warnings aren’t heeded. We gave them ample time to back out, to stay out of our way as we pursued what was ours, but pride got in the way. Now they’ve paid the price. Now they will suffer. Now they know the true wrath of The Ascension. But this is only a taste of what we can do. Those championship will soon be ours once again.

With that said, Konnor throws the camera to the ground and static fills the screen.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:39 am

The arena erupts with flames, but this time, Kanes titantron is what is being shown rather than the two figures! Could this mean that the anonymous NXT General Manager is Kane?

Kane walks out onto the stage followed by two others, one being JustIN Sane the former NXT Champion, and the other is just unknown to us, we know nothing about him, not even his name. They walk down to the ring as a collective, climb into the ring, and stand there, in the centre, in a triangle formation facing the ramp, Kane raises a mic to his mouth.

Kane:
I... Am the NXT General Manager, which means it's my job, to do, what's best for business. Kent, Novak, you must want to know, what I, have against you, well I can assure you both, It's strictly business. You see, I don't believe either of you are worthy of your championships, Novak, proved my suspicions, when he failed his first title defense,  his first obstacle, when I put his title on the line, against Big Bad.

But you kent, you seem to be on a mission, a mission, to prove me wrong, you may have retained your title against Adam Rose, but, other than that, you've lost twice since winning the NXT Championship back at NXT: Unchained. Come NXT Slammiversary, I expect, JustIN Sane to regain, HIS, NXT Championship from your cold, dead, hands. Because that's what's best for business.

The lights dim as Kane drops the mic, he raises his arms, and slams them down causing flames to erupt from the ring post, the camera zooms into his face, which can be seen laughing.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by DynamicWrestler Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:56 am

A few seconds after slamerverserys introduction Kent's music starts booming though the arena making everyone in the arena jump to there feet in excitement. Kent walks onto the stage with a grin on his face which is probably the biggest grin people have seen in a while, After a couple of seconds of taking it all in he quickly runs down the ramp and slides into the ring, Kent then grabs a mic from the ring announcer and starts talking

Before i say anything i want to say thank you universe...

The crowd cheer

You guys have been with me all the way though nxt and have supported me as if i was a town hero! and... you've also helped me get this baby right here. so from the deepest fire inside me, thank you

The crowd cheer again but louder

But now onto the main reason why i came out here... You see Kane Aka "A big ball of toothpaste " has been on my case ever since i won the NXT championship. Throughout the week hes been trying to weaken me so that i can be a easy opponent for Sane well Kane im still standing strong buddy and especially after that weak attempt of a match from your new goon Reyes. You've basically failed Kane, you know it...

Kent lifts his NXT champion high in the air

You better be on your game Sane... because im not letting this baby go yet

The crowd cheer as he drops the mic and the floor and lowers his championship. Suddenly as soon as he was about to leave Kanes music starts playing
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:34 pm

Kane makes his way out to the top of the ramp as his music goes off and the arena goes red and fire erupts from all around the stadium. Kane stops, and looks straight into the eyes of Ryan Kent who is still in the ring. Casey Reyes and JustIN Sane come out behind Kane, either side of him. Kane raises the mic to his mouth and as he does so, JustIN Sane and Casey Reyes slowly march towards the ring.

Kane:
Ryan, as the NXT General Manager, it's my job, to do, what's best for business. You see, I don't think you're a capable champion, and this will be proven right in tonights Main Event, which, will be a Ladder Match! For the NXT Championship.

Casey Reyes and JustIN Sane are now at the bottom of the ramp and are stood either side of the ring.

Kane:
You may still be here Kent, but that doesn't mean, you're 100% and even if you are, you haven't exactly, got much momentum going into this match.. You may have beaten Casey last week on NXT, but, you still got demolished, by Maxwell, and laid out by Justice the two weeks prior.
Here me now kent, you will not walk out of here tonight, as NXT Champion, because that's what's best, for business.

Kane drops the mic and it rolls down the ramp, as he does this, JustIN Sane and Casey Reyes get up onto the apron, Ryan Kent rushes towards JustIN Sane and knocks him off the apron, which allows Casey Reyes to blind-side Kent. Kent manages to hold off Reyes for a few seconds, but numbers game catches up with him as Kane stands at the top of the ramp staring down with a devilish smile on his face.

JustIN Sane and Casey Reyes stomp down on Ryan Kent in the corner. But! Bryan Novak come out from the crowd!!! He's also had issues with Kane, who cost him his title by forcing him to defend it against Big Bad, Bryan Novak evens the odds and goes straight after Sane, Kent and Novak are going to town on Reyes and Sane, but while this is going on, Kane is making his way down to the ring.

Kent clotheslines Reyes over the ropes, but turns around and is caught in the grasp of Kane, Novak on the other hand hits a Bullhammer to JustIN Sane who is then dragged out of the ring by Reyes, Novak turns around only get caught in the other hand of Kane. Kane proceeds to double chokeslam the both of them!

Kane walks to the centre of the ring, standing over the NXT Championship, picks up Kents mic and raises it to his mouth.

Kane:
That's what's best for business.

Kane drops the mic and raises his arms in the air, the arena goes pitch black, he slams them down and fire erupts from the ring posts! But wait, somebody is running down the ramp.

It's kendra, who slides into the ring as the lights come on and hits his finsher on Kane, who rolls out of the ring to regroup with Reyes and JustIN Sane on the ramp. Kendra, Novak and Kent are left standing in the ring, over the NXT Championship.

To be continued by Kendra
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:13 pm

Kendra stares deep inside Kane's eyes, then slowly glances over to see Novak and Kent staring back at him. TJ lets out a visible smirk, glancing back at Kane.

TJ Kendra:
Well, well, well... who'd of thought it would come down to this....Kane, you are either incredibly egotistical or incredibly sarcastic when you call all of this 'best for business'. I've been in this game for eleven years so I know how to play ball around here, but unluckily for you Kane, I don't play ball. Make no mistake about it.....no matter what your daddy says, I, along with Kent and Novak....we don't 'play the game', we CREATE THE RULES around here! As long as I'm around, the big red bitch answers to TJ Kendra! And as far as this bad boy goes..(TJ Kendra picks up the NXT Championship)...I'm taking it hostage!

The lights go out for a brief moment then flicker back on! Kendra is gone! TJ Kendra has made his point known: He wants Kane, but another major moment: TJ Kendra has stolen the NXT Championship!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:09 am

The United Kingdoms music hits. they walk out the to ring, looking ecstatic after their title defence last night at NXT: Slammiversary, they make their way to the ring, holding their NXT Tag Team Championships high. Griffin goes up the steps into the ring, while Franko slides in under the bottom rope. Griffin goes over to the far corner and asks for a mic, which he then raises to his mouth.

Griffin:
You see, like my man here Franko said just a month ago, we're royalty, we are the kings of NXT, anything we want, we get, you all get me right?

You see, me and my boy Franko, are the first champions to successfully retain on Pay Per View here in NXT, and daaaaamn it feels good man. But aite, lets get down to business up in here. The R 'n' L Express, ya'll are the number one contenders, but, let's be real here. You busy with The Ascension, so, we'll give you a royal stamp of approval to go ahead, and deal wit that before you come and lose to us, because we tight like that you feel me?

So, I'll see you both at the PPV after Arrival, if you ain't there, you ain't gettin' another chance, so make good of it, don't fuck it up.

Griffin drops the mic in the centre of the ring and taunts with the title, Franko stares it him, rolling his eyes. Franko then bends over to pick up the mic.

Franko:
We went through that several times Griffin! Come on man, you were supposed to give me the mic, and then do whatever you want. Stop messing things up.

But anyway, while my associate here might be an illiterate bumbling idiot. He is right, we here, are the kings, the royalty of NXT. We have only lost one tag match here, and that was because I wasn't medically cleared. So, to be honest, we haven't really lost yet. Of course, we will never lose, you see, Dynasties go on for years, I mean, look at the Romanov Dynasty in Russia, that went on for 304 years from 1613 to 1917. Just like that, we will go on for years to come, we will be the goldberg of the tag team division. Well actually, we already are.

So I call out to you, lesser tag teams, bow down, and come back when you stand a chance.

Good day.

Franko walks over to the corner and hands the mic back to Justin Roberts who is on the outside, Griffin and Franko proceed to taunt with the titles before walking up the ramp to the back.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:33 pm

TJ Kendra's music blasts out to a mixed reaction. Kendra is walking in a slow yet confident manner, Sane's NXT Championship resting firmly on his shoulder. Kendra rolls in the ring as the lights brighten and grabs a mic from Justin Roberts.

TJ:
NXT Slammiversary....the crown jewel of NXT. But then again, it seemed a perfect place to screw me over! Last night, I fought Richard Thunder in a match set up by the "anonymous" NXT GM Kane. Turns out, the ref was the catalyst in ensuring my defeat via a screwy pin. I was practically grinding against that bottom rope so it all seems so obvious. But it begs the question...why, Kane? Why did you conspire against me? Don't answer that, answer this...where are your balls?! Being anonymous for the majority of your GM tenure: you remind me of a schoolgirl. I think you are embarrassed to show up 'cause if you did, you'd probably get ganged up on by the rosebuds! Anyway, tonight I'm riled up, wanting a fight...against you, obviously- BUT, I want Justin Sane a lil' bit more. But I'm going to fight you soon. Where? NXT ArRival. How? A Last Man Standing match! We can sweeten this deal, eh? If I lose, I not only will return the NXT Championship, but I will leave NXT. If I win, well...not only you will relinquish your role of authority, but I will be granted a shot at the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP! What do you say, you corporate bitch?[/center]

[center]The lights cut out for 2 seconds to an empty ring! Kendra is trying to play mind games with Kane, but even so, Kendra's laying out a HUGE challenge for NXT ArRival! Will Kane accept?

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:52 pm

Richard Thunders theme hits later on in the show, the arena goes dark, lighting goes off on the stage, the lights come back on, the smoke clears and there, is Richard Thunder! He points to the sky, and then runs into the ring, mic in hand.

Richard Thunder:

Aye aye, I've been pretty damn quiet here in NXT so far, keeping to myself, I'm a chill guy what can I say. But after hearing what Kendra had to say here tonight, I wasn't going to keep my mouth shut any longer.

Kendra, stop bitching, you lost, twice, you're yet to win, there's no way in hell you deserve a match against Kane, let alone a title match, if anything, you need to actually win a match first before even thinking about that.

But Kendra, come on, you've lost to me twice now, stop making excuses, you know, you said you've powered through thunderstorms before, well, I ain't your ordinary thunderstorm, and I clearly showed that 3 days ago at NXT Slammiversary. The biggest stage of all, and you gut struck by the jolt of lighting that I bring each and every night. People say lightning doesn't strike twice, well for you buddy, it kinda does. Seeing as how I just whooped your ass two weeks in a ro---

Kanes music hits and the arena goes dark, cutting off Richard Thunder mid sentence. Kane walks up to the ring, stalked by Casey Reyes and JustIN Sane. He stops at the top of the stage, behind him JustIN Sane lifts his title up high, it may be a replica but it's still the sign that he's the man.

Kane:
Now, Richard, you make, some good points, and as the General Manager of NXT, It's my job, to do what's best, for business. You see, there's clearly some tension between you and Mr Kendra, so, as General Manager, I'm going to book a stipulation.

You see, Kendra has given me a proposition of his own, but, he doesn't have the power here, I do. However, I will play along to an extent. So here's my answer to you Kendra, and, our first match booked for NXT Arrival. If Kendra can beat Richard Thunder here in four weeks time, he will get his match, in the following month. However, if he loses, he will have to give up, the NXT Championship which he has stolen, and then, fight for his career each and every week for the next month.

Because that's what's best for business.

But while we're here tonight, I'm going to give you a match Thunder, against the NXT Champion, JustIN Sane. That match, is right, now!

Kane drops the mic and walks down to the ring with JustIN Sane, Casey Reyes though walks in the other direction towards the back, as he has a match tonight of his own to prepare for.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:02 pm

Larry’s pacing back and forth in front of a door. He’s in street clothes so it’s not immediately after a show, but that hasn’t stopped him from looking like he just threw out on some clothes after competing in the ring.

He runs his a washcloth over his forehead to soak up some sweat. After a few more rounds, he sighs deeply and takes a seat. Without the face paint on, it's easier to make out the expressions making his emotions clear as day.

His eyes are pained, his mouth twisted down in a frown. He picks up a magazine and quickly flips through it before slamming it down on the seat next to him. After a second or two, he runs a hand through his hair then throws his head back and sighs audibly.

The sound of a door open brings Larry to his feet. A doctor comes out to speak to Larry, but Larry walks right by her in his mad dash to get inside the room. The camera follows Larry inside to reveal Rick sitting on the medical examiner's table, his leg propped up.

Larry immediately begins speaking, before Rick probably realizes he's in the room.

"You'll be back soon, right?"he says as Rick turns to look at him. "If the doctor cleared me to compete you know I woulda been right there in the ring with you kicking Ascension ass."

Rick groans. "Larry..."

Larry doesn't give him a chance to speak. "Those perras punked is. And now, what? They think they're the team around here? They think they're better than us? When you're back, we're gonna show them why we're only one match away from becoming future champs."

When Larry takes a breath, Rick tries again to get a word in. "Larry..."

"They're idiots if they think we're not going to fight back. They don't know where we came from and they sure as hell have never been through what we have to survive."

Larry only seems to just notice that Rick hasn't moved.

"What is your lazy ass sitting around for? Let's get out of here before the smell makes me throw up."

Larry turns to leave and rubs right into the doctor, who has almost a look of pity in her eyes. She must have been standing there all this time. She speaks softly as Larry turns around to face Rick. The look in Larry's eyes gives away that he already knows what she is going to say."

"Larry," she begins and Larry takes a step closer to Rick. "We thought his leg was okay, but by wrestling on it again so soon, he aggravated the injury and we don't have a set timetable on his return."

Larry snaps his head around to face her. "What do you mean he isn't coming back? You're a doctor... Fix him! Make his leg better! Don't you understand we can't afford to fail now?"

Rick shouts out Larry's name. "Don't take it out on her, Larry. This isn't her fault. If you want to blame someone, blame The Ascension for attack us. Or blame us for not seeing it coming. Or blame me for getting into that ring knowing that my leg wasn't 100 percent."

Larry shakes his head, "No, you did what you had to."

"Yeah, and where did that get us?"

Larry runs his hand through his hair and turns away from Rick. As if reading, Larry's mind, Rick speaks up.

"Don't do it, Larry. Don't go after them."

Larry turns around, a fire in his eyes as anger fuels him.

"Should I just sit there and twiddle my thumbs and let them get away with what they did?"

"Don't be stupid, Larry. Do you think you'll end up any different than I did? Wait for me to come back and we can deal with them together."

"I don't wait; that's not my thing especially when I don't know when the hell you'll be back!"

"You know I'll be back as soon as I can."

Larry walks over to Rick and places his hand on his tag team partner's shoulder. He nods wordlessly, before turning to walk away. Rick tries to get up to chase after him causing the nurse to rush over and gently get him to get back in the seat.

"Larry, come back here!"

Larry turns around and gives Rick a half smile.

"Don't worry, amigo. When you're back, The Ascension will be a thing of the past."

Rick seems to stop himself from saying something, knowing Larry isn't changing his mind.

The screen fades to black after Larry exits the room.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next