Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
NXT Promo Center - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
NXT Promo Center - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
NXT Promo Center - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
NXT Promo Center - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
NXT Promo Center - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
NXT Promo Center - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
NXT Promo Center - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
NXT Promo Center - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
NXT Promo Center - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
NXT Promo Center - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

NXT Promo Center

+11
KingWolf
krzy
Miztacular
DieCobros
DynamicWrestler
Zak
Twyztad
edgy shitbag
RiftedEnergy
Mr. Dashing
SonOfAnarchy91
15 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

NXT Promo Center - Page 6 Empty Re: NXT Promo Center

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:16 pm

*Following his loss Ace Stephens is stirring at ringside but suddenly Boso appears from nowhere pies him and hits him with a splat*

NXT Promo Center - Page 6 Doink_zpsjzbwh62w

NXT Promo Center - Page 6 E

*Boso skips off laughing along the way*
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:53 pm

*Finally picking up a win Sheik continues his celebration after shaking Boso's hand only to be inturupted as he turns back around to receive a pie in the face and a Splat!*

NXT Promo Center - Page 6 Doink_zpsjzbwh62w

*Boso leaves the ring and skips his way to the back laughing along the way*
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Twyztad Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:35 pm

NXT opens to show Casey Reyes in his lockerroom wearing all of his ring gear, including his jacket. He is sitting in a chair, his chin resting on his hands, in the middle of his lockerroom which is slightly darkened and he looks like he's pondering something.

Casey Reyes
TJ Kendra ... you claimed you would 'kill' me at NXT ArRival, that you would make damn sure I wouldn't walk out alive ... and yet, here I sit still intact. You disappointed me. Here I was expecting to fight for my life and, win or lose, have to leave on a stretcher or in a body bag ... but I walked away perfectly fine. What kind of warrior do you think you are when you can't back up your own words?

With this, Casey pauses for a moment, still deep in thought before placing his arms across his lap and looking up into the camera.

Casey Reyes
You see, I have also said a lot of things, but I have stuck to my word. I said I would make Ryan Kent hurt ... and I have. I told Kane that to return the favor for the opportunity given to me, I will do his dirty work ... and I am. I have claimed that I will make my way to Monday Night RAW and destroy my brother ... and I will. My victory over you at NXT ArRival helped to reignite the fire inside me and now I feel ready to rampage through the lockerroom. Unfortunately for my X-Gen brethren, Mr. Blizzard will have to deal with feeding off my scraps tonight.

Casey then cracks his fingers one at a time as he stares into the camera with intense passion, before cracking his neck and then pointing at the camera, as if talking directly to someone.

Casey Reyes
Ryan Kent ... we meet once more tonight. Now, our past is a rather simple one, with you walking away with the victories but always much less a man than before you entered. However, allow me to assure you that tonight is a far different night. Tonight, I walk away the victor and you get a free trip Into Oblivion.

With this, Reyes stands up and gets closer towards the camera and stopping just a few inches away like always.

Casey Reyes
Do not stand in my way.

Casey stares into the camera as if to make sure Ryan Kent is getting his message before turning and walking away, allowing NXT to go to commentary to welcome us to the show.
Twyztad
Twyztad
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:11 pm

Kane's music hits, he comes out stalked by Casey Reyes and the NXT Champion JustIN Sane to open up episode 23 of NXT, they march down the ring in formation as always, Kane, mic in hand, climbs into the ring, followed by Casey Reyes, who opens up the ropes for the champ JustIN Sane.

Kane:
Larry, Larry, Larry, don't you see what happens, when you get on the wrong side, of the NXT General Manager. Your match with Nathan Willis is not the end, because, next week on NXT, you will go one on one, with one half of the former NXT Tag Team Champions, Viktor in a falls count anywhere match. I assure you, you will not, be walking out, of NXT Contingency, as the NXT Tag Team Champions.

Kane laughs along with Reyes and Sane, before raising the mic to his mouth again.

Kane:
You see, Fosse, you may have overcome me once, but that, was not, happening again. Casey was always, going to win that match. Because that's whats best for business. You see, come Money in the Bank, not only will JustIN Sane retain, against Eric Matthews, but, Casey Reyes, will walk out as Mr, Money in the Bank. Because that's what's....

Richard Thunders theme hits, and Kane lowers his mic as Thunder walks out onto the top of the ramp, mic in hand.

Richard Thunder:
Best for Business? No, you know what would be, best for business Kane? Me, winning the Money in the Bank in two weeks time at NXT Contingency and cashing in on JustIN Sane or Eric Matthews the very same night! That would damn sure up the ratings. You see Kane, you know what always follows Thunder? Lightning. Lighting, can be a very Painful thing Kane, it can cripple you, paralyse you, even kill you.

Thunder makes his way down the ramp towards the ring

Richard Thunder:
Not only will a thunderstorm "rain" down on Casey Reyes' parade at Money in the Bank, but that very same Thunder..

Richard Thunder climbs into the ring, face to face with the three of them.

Richard Thunder:
That very same thunder, is what is going to bring down the authority. Heads up Kane, Thunder is here, you know what follows thunder right?

Thunder hits Kane over the head with the microphone knocking him to the mat, he proceeds to roll out of the ring against the announce table, Reyes and Sane gang up on Thunder for a few seconds before Kent and Novak run down to the ring to interfere! Sane hits Thunder in the face with the NXT title, but turns around to a code breaker from Kent, on the other side of the ring, Novak hits the Bullhammer on Reyes, Kane pulls him out of the ring and they regroup on the ramp.

Thunder picks up the mic and raises it to his mouth.

Richard Thunder:
Lighting! Follows Thunder!

Novak, Kent and Thunder stand tall in the ring, Kane now at the top of the ramp gets Reyes to bring him a mic from backstage.

Kane:
Without Lighting, Thunder is nothing but a sound, so tonight, we'll put you, to the test. You, will go, one on one, with a mystery opponent! As for you two, Novak, Kent, you will be in, tag team action, for the Main Event, against JustIN Sane, and Casey Reyes.

After finishing, Kane and co, walk to the back and the camera fades to black.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:53 pm

A clip is aired on the titantron, showing footage of the ending to episode 22, where TJ Kendra put Bryan Novak in a buccaneer swing to end the lopsided main event. After the celebrations, Kendra rolls out the ring to grab a mic and crawls back in. Kendra, heavily breathing, raises the mic to his bloody mouth.

Kendra:
Like I told......Kane backstage tonight.....I was going to leave the crowd......in shock an awe. I would show Novak....the middle finger. I told Kane....I was going to PIN Bryan Novak....I did just that.

Kendra takes a minute to wipe the sweat off his forehead and take in the adjulation from the crowd, gaining respect because of Kendra's fighting spirit.

Kendra:
I inflicted many wounds on that Borderlands reject, so let's....rub a little salt where stinging is due. My first match....in NXT.....I faced off against the very same man-

Kendra thinks about what he just said and adjusts his mic whilst catching his breath.

Kendra:
No no no no....I retract my statement. I faced a different man tonight. On my very first night, that Borderlands reject took me to my limit....and he beat me. But tonight, I stomped him out under my oppressive boot, him being unable to stop the mauling that took place. To those 'casual' fans who look down on me, get this: I'm not really a pirate. And no, I'm not a swash-buckling sea lover. And I'm sure as hell not a enhancement talent, Glenn! That's Kane, to people who aren't relevant enough on the internet......

The crowd does a huge pop for Kendra: They know Kendra isn't sticking to the script.

Kendra:
And whoever's idea it was in the back for me to come out next week and 'turn face', you need to-

The crowd recognise the upcoming reference from Kendra and joins in.

Kendra & Crowd:
SHUT. THE HELL. UP!

The crowd is going crazy for Kendra. Full Sail is electric!

Kendra:
When I had MY NXT Title, I had recollections of the WWE Contract: "Rule #14: If a superstar is in possession of a WWE owned Championship Title, said superstar shall defend it whenever, wherever or however he or she pleases." I could of defended that son of a b***h at ROH! At CZW! I could cross the atlantic and go NJPW style on your PG asses! Kane hasn't got s**t on me! JBL is the most two-faced, idiotic, chicken shi-

Before an infuriated Kendra can continue, his mic gets cut out. Kendra, not one to be outspoken, screams to the camera, possibly to his next opponent:

"PREPARE TO GET BURIED, B***H!"

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:46 pm

………. The NXT crowd is hot as episode 24 comes on the air. They get even louder when The R ‘n’ L Express’ theme blares through the speakers. Larry bursts through the curtains, a smile on his face despite his tough loss to Nathan Willis a few shows back. The crowd is working themselves into the frenzy as they get incredibly excited at the sight of one of the scrappiest wrestlers on the roster.

………. Larry slaps a couple of high fives on his way down the ramp, those simple actions showing just how much his values their support and appreciation. When he makes it down to the foot of the ramp, he spots a Mexican child, and Larry pauses in his tracks. It’s almost as if he’s imaging how he was at that age, definitely not financially secure enough to attend a live show and a father figure was nowhere to be seen to bring him to one in the first place.

………. It’s almost as if Larry realizes in that moment the role model he could be – creating a legacy and building his reputation after coming from nothing. Larry places his forehead against the child’s and says something to him in Spanish. When Larry pulls his head away, some of his face paint ends up on the boy’s face and it’s likely he may never wash his face again.

………. Larry grabs the microphone then slides into the ring, the crowd is eager to hear what he has to say, and chances are he has plenty to get off his chest. When the noise settles down, Larry raises the mic up to his mouth.

………. “Before I tell you all what you probably already know – that I’m going to walk down the ram again later tonight and beat Viktor’s ass so bad that he’ll be forced to retire,” Larry begins, the confidence he has in himself and his abilities ever apparent, “I just want to give props where they’re due.”

………. Larry runs a hand through his hair and chuckles softly. “Nathan Willis, you gave me the fight of my life and you showed me that you’re a warrior. I was this close to hitting Caída del Hombre and putting you away,” Larry says, holding his thumb and index finger less than an inch apart. “Next time I won’t miss.”

………. The crowd breaks out into a chant of one more match, and Larry smirks. “But before that match happens … like I said earlier, I’m going to finish what The Ascension started. If Kane thinks he can stop The R ‘n’ L Express from riding high as the tag team championship, then he’s as stupid as he looks. It’s a shame The Ascension isn’t as tough as they act. As far as I’m—”

………. Larry is cut off by the sound of The Ascension’s theme blaring through the speakers. Larry drops the mic – even he knows the time for talking is over. The boos are nearly deafening, the crowd beyond fed up with Ascension’s shenanigans. Konnor and Viktor rise up from the stage as though departing from hell and the looks on their faces say that they’re ready for business.

………. They march down the ramp and are steps away from the ring when Larry charges toward the ropes and dives over them! Viktor manages to sidestep the aerial maneuver leaving Konnor to take the brunt of the damage. That gives Viktor an opening to take Larry and toss him hard into the steel stairs! It looks like we’re getting a sneak peek of their match!

………. Viktor begins stomping away at Larry effectively drawing the ire of the crowd. Soon Konnor is back to his feet and he orders Viktor to set Larry up for the Fall of Man! Viktor drags Larry over to the foot of the ramp then forces him to his feet. The two men back up and suddenly the crowd bursts into the cheers! The camera cuts to the stage to see Rick charging down the ramp!

………. Konnor steps up to meet him with a punch, but Rick goes low and takes out Konnor with a vicious shoulder tackle to the leg! Viktor pounces on Rick before he can get up but Rick charges forward and drives Viktor back first into the ring post. Out of nowhere Larry leaps onto Viktor and takes him down with a Lou Thesz Press. While they brawl, Rick rolls Viktor into the ring, wraps his legs around the ringpost and locks in the figure four!

………. The crowd can’t be any louder right now. They waited weeks for this moment, this scene where it’s The R ‘n’ L Express on top.

………. And that’s when Kane’s music sucks the life out of the building.

………. With him is a bunch of security guards who race down the ramp. They’re able to separate Viktor and Larry first, but Rick absolutely refuses to releases his death grip on Konnor – he’ll break those legs if he has to. Finally, Kane intervenes, his voice booming through the microphone.

………. “Rick if you don’t break that hold, I will cancel the Tag Team Title Match at NXT Contingency.”

………. Rick doesn’t need to be told twice.

………. “Now,” Kane continues, “Viktor and Larry will continue tonight as scheduled, but due to his uncalled for attack, Rick is banned from ringside! Enjoy the rest of the show.”

………. The crowd boos; Kane smiles; Rick and Larry exchange a look. Rick winces as he stands, his leg seemingly not 100% itself, and together they head up the ramp. The battle tonight was theirs, but everyone knows that The Ascension will likely be back with a vengeance.

Cliffs:
- Larry respects Willis, teases a rematch down the road
- Larry hates The Ascension
- Ascension tires to jump Larry
- Rick's back
- Rick nearly(?) injures Konnor's leg
- Kane mad
- Viktor vs. Larry still on for later tonight
- Tag title match at the PPV confirmed
- t2b

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:34 pm

………. “Ay dios mios,” Larry says as a nurse places an ice pack on the back of his neck. Between that back body drop onto the steel stairs and the clothesline from hell, it’s a wonder he’s able to move his head at all.

………. Rick enters the room prompting Larry to get off the table and give his tag team partner a hug, neck pain be damned.

………. “Welcome back, amigo,” Larry says with a smirk. “How’s your leg?” he asks.

………. “It’s been better,” Rick responds and pats Larry on the shoulder. “How’s your neck?”

………. Larry tosses the ice pack aside and rolls his neck. “It’s been better. All that matters now is that we’re days away from finally becoming NXT tag team champions.”

………. “Not even the Ascension matters?”

………. “They never did matter. They were just keeping me in shape while you were at home hanging out.”

………. Rick chuckles softly and shakes his head, “I’m sure I slowed Konnor down, but whether we win or lose those tag titles, they will be back.”

………. Larry’s expression turns serious. “We’re going to win those tag titles, and if the Ascension comes knocking at our door, I’ll personally kick it into their faces.”

………. Rick nods in response. “We may not be 100% physically, but our war with the Ascension has made us stronger mentally and them pushing us like that has only made us better. We’re going to walk into Contingency and put up the fight of our lives.”

………. After running a hand through his dreads, Rick looks his partner in the eyes. “Win or lose, Larry, I want you to hold your head up high and be proud of what you do at Contingency and what you’ve been doing since I’ve been gone.”

………. The thought of not walking away with the tag championships seems to be too much for Larry to deal with. “But now that you’re back; now that The R ‘n’ L Express is back on the tracks, there’s not a damn thing en el mundo that can stop us. Not The Ascension, not Kane, not Wesson & Smith, not The Patriots – did I mention The Ascension? – and sure as hell not The United Kingdom!”

………. Rick can see that Larry is starting to get worked up. “Larry…”

………. “We can’t lose, Rick. We’ve come too far and we’ve been through too much to fail now. Contingency will be our night. I promise you, the fans and everyone who’s ever doubted me that we are the future of this industry.”

………. Rick just grins. “Well then let’s go help me scrape off some of this ring rust.”

………. The two men do their secret handshake as the screen fades to black.

Cliffs:
- Rick’s leg still hurts
- Larry’s neck is now hurting
- Rick tries to be realistic about the title match
- Failure is not an option for Larry
- Secret handshake

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:29 am

Kanes music hits, the traditional pyro erupts at the start of NXT: Contingency. Kane, makes his way down to the ring, on his own this time, no Casey Reyes, no JustIN Sane, just Kane. Already mic in hand as per usual, climbs up on to the apron and into the ring.

Kane:
Ryan.... You have evaded me, for the last... Time! You may have beaten, Casey and Justin, but tonight, live on the WWE Network. You're not stepping in the ring, with any ordinary superstar, you're stepping in the ring. With the Devils Favourite Demon. You will no longer, foil my plans, you will no longer, get in my way. Tonight. You go straight to hell!!!

Kane lowers his mic, and laughs for a brief moment, before a serious expression returns to his face.

Kane:
Now... As NXT General Manager, it's my job, to make sure, this Pay Per View, goes. Smoothly. If I recall, We still have, one, unannounced match.. Nathan Willis! Get down here!

Nathan Willis' theme hits and he comes out to a huge pop from the crowd, he makes his way down to the ring, and stands toe to toe with the NXT General Manager.

Kane:
Willis, you, will have the opening match tonight. I have, a thorn in my side, and tonight, you're going to rid me, of that thorn. When you, decimate, Richard Thunder! Because that's, what's best for business.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:01 am

*After being eliminated from the Battle Royal Boso bides his time hiding just behind the curtain*

*As Ace Stephens angrily makes his way up the stage he looks back at the ring shouting in anger.*

ACE: This isn't over! I deserve better than this! I deserve better tha-

*Ace is spun round and pied in the face from Boso just as he made it to the top of the ramp, Boso then powerbombs Ace off the stage through a table!*

NXT Promo Center - Page 6 Ibf6miCxwR2rAu

NXT Promo Center - Page 6 Anigif_enhanced-4961-1411601534-5

*Boso jumps back on stage dances around and laughs maniacally then comes to an abrupt hault as he stares at Stephens lifeless body*

NXT Promo Center - Page 6 1643317_o

*And suddenly starts laughing again as he skips backstage*

*Moments later as Chris Adams makes his way up the ramp, he stops to look at the carnage as Ace is still being helped onto a stretcher, he just shakes his head and turns round to be met with a vicious chair shot from Boso!*

NXT Promo Center - Page 6 Stone-cold-chair-shot-kane-o

*Boso continues to assault Adams with the chair*

NXT Promo Center - Page 6 The_Rock_vs_Steve_Austin_Wrestlemania_17_Part_4_HD_zpsxqojpeq2

*When he's done Boso throws the chair down and once again laugh his way to the back*

*Abraham Beef looks up the stage to see Ace finally being wheeled off on a stretcher and Adams being helped up by officials, not taking the chance of walking up the ramp he exits threw the crowd looking over his shoulder as he makes his way to the back*

*Ryan Fosse stares back at American Justice as he celebrates his win. Fosse shakes his head and turns around to be met with a knee to the gut from Boso, Fosse bends down as Boso hits him with a Splat!*

*Boso quickly goes under the ring to grab a trash can and slides into the ring looking to take advantage of the unsuspecting Justice*

NXT Promo Center - Page 6 Ix7Aj

*Unaffected by the attack Justice tries to pounce on Boso but Boso quickly sides out of the ring and backs up the ramp pointing and laughing the whole way up the ramp. As Justice stares a hole through him looking pissed as he should as the camera cuts to commercial*
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:14 am

Dallas Space is seen on the titantron looking furious and aggressive as always.

Dallas Space
    I've told you all, since day one, that my job is to COME, KICK ASS, GET MONEY and that's
    what I've been doing the past couple of months. And that's what I will continue doing at
    my Money in the bank match. Once I take the money in the bank brief case, the Nxt champ
    better watch his back at all times. As we all know I can come from anywhere to eat my prey
 Whether its coming from the crowd, Backstage, or while you're sleeping. I will be there Justin.
   And you better be ready! And you better hope your not Nxt Champion by then because what
                               I will do to you. Is only the beginning of the Dallas Space Era...
Zak
Zak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:15 am

The United Kingdoms theme hits to open up the fallout of NXT, and it is met with overwhelming boo's from the crowd, deafening in fact. They walk down to the ring with smirks strung across their faces. Griffin steps over the ropes while Franko slides under. Both already have mics in hand ready.

Franko:
Simmer down peasants. We told you at the start, we're royalty here in NXT, you peasants need to show respect, shut your mouths, and bow down to royalty.

Griffin:
Yeah, dats right my man, you fools, need to stop crying about dat match three days ago, we kicked they asses around the ring, you understand that? Man we fresh after that match, they wincin' n cryin'. Thats what those fools should be called, the wincin' n cryin' express, y'all understand.

So what they been through hardships? damn, we gave em' two whole months to prepare, they still couldn't da job done you feel me?

Franko stands there, staring at Griffin.

Griffin:
The hell you starin' at fool?

Franko:
My apologies, I'm just trying to comprehend what you're saying, it gets kind of hard to understand you with that lingo you talk with.

Griffin stands back, clearly taking this to heart.

Franko:
Now, back to business, is there anyone, who can actually touch us in the tag divis---

Griffin:
The fuck you spitting out man

Griffin leaps at Franko, and knocks him down, and just stares angrily at him,Franko clambers to his feet, laughing.

Franko:
Calm do---

Franko:
god dammit, now you've done it Griffin..

Kane walks out, as always, followed by Casey Reyes and JustIN Sane. They make their way slowly down the ramp and into the ring, Kane picks up the mic that Griffin dropped earlier.

Kane:
Now, as the General Manager of NXT, it's my job, to do, what's best for business, and, what's best for business right now. Is Rick and Larry. However, I'm not particulary fond of them, so, instead of giving them, a straight up title shot. They'll have to earn it, in two weeks time on NXT, they'll have a number one contenders match against..... The Ascension. For the NXT Tag Team Titles which you'll be defending in three weeks time, at NXT Containment. Because that's what's best for business.

The United Kingdom look startled, perhaps worried because they won due to Ricks injury.  Griffin takes the mic from Franko and stands toe to toe with the NXT General Manager.

Griffin:
What the hell man? We've beaten both of dem teams before you feel me. There's no point, my man, you gotta re-think this Ka-

Kane:
Don't you, ever, raise your voice at me!! Or this will happen..

Kane points behind Griffin, who turns around to see Franko get hit by the Spinning Neckbreaker from JustIN Sane.

Kane:
Now... Get out, of my ring!

Griffin drops his mic and rolls out through the bottom rope, and drags Franko out with him, and carries him to the back. The crowd pops for Kane.

Kane:
Now.. Mr Kent... You think you've won, don't you? You've been called up to RAW, and gotten away, from me. Don't think so fast. I've gotten, the permission, from the General Manager of RAW, JBL, to put you in one more match, at NXT Containment, against me. A rematch, however, this time, it will be, a falls count, anywhere match.

Kane laughs at himself as the crowds cheer turns into boo's, he then passes the mic over to the NXT Champion, JustIN Sane.

JustIN Sane:
I'm feeling a bit generous tonight, lets face it, I'm unbeatable right? You all thought kent could do it, he can't, Titus sure as hell couldn't, and so, I'm going to give Eric Matthews, the match he thinks he deserves here tonight, just to prove, he can't get the job done, just like Kent. He'll fail, you can all trust me on that.

You want to know why nobody can beat me, you want to know why I am the longest reigning singles star. Because my abilities, well, to put it simply, are just in sane.

JustIN Sane drops the mic and pats Kane and Casey on the back, as the camera cuts to commercial.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:36 pm

*After winning his brutal match with Chris Adams earning a European Title Shot, Boso exits the ring to go under the apron and comes back out with a pie as Adams stand with his head hung on the corner turnbuckle. Boso roll's back into the ring preparing to pie Adams, but Adams see's it coming turns around and boot's him in the gut causing him to drop his pie and Adams hits Boso with a K2 smashing Boso's face directly into the pie*
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next