Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
In the Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
In the Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
In the Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
In the Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
In the Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
In the Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
In the Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
In the Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
In the Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
In the Ring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

In the Ring

+15
Childish Meltzer
Borton
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Miztacular
Zak
Decided Villain
Austin
edgy shitbag
krzy
SonOfAnarchy91
RiftedEnergy
SlymR
Dave Turner
iTrouble
Mr. Dashing
19 posters

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

In the Ring - Page 3 Empty Re: In the Ring

Post by krzy Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:06 pm

Fresh off a commercial break, for the first time ever Cyborg stands in the middle of the ring in preparation to cut a promo. He looks as menacing as ever and that World Heavyweight Championship draped over his shoulder drives home the fact that Bad Blood was the night where he reigned supreme. He lifts up his microphone and a hush falls over the crowd as the Green Machine gets ready to say something.

I warned you. This company is mine to rule.

In the Ring - Page 3 Matrix-binary-o

Binary code suddenly flashes across the screen, and when it disappears Cyborg is nowhere to be seen…

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:50 pm

As Raw rolls on, Xander Slate is now in the ring, flanked by the NEW tag team champions, Aaron Waite and Jerome Robinson. He twirls a microphone around between his fingers for a few moments before speaking up . . .

Slate
Ladies and gentleman . . . My name is Xander Slate and I am the 2015 Money in The Bank winner . . . These fine gentleman behind me, are the NEW, tag team champions! WE, are The Industry. Why? Because we're all that matters here on Monday night Raw! We're the future of this show and of this company! It's only a matter of time until I cash in this here briefcase, and WIN, the World Heavyweight championship! Then, we'll be on top, we'll RULE this business! But RIGHT NOW, I've got a little problem, well, a few problems actually . . . Their names are Scott Norrie, and John Bradshaw Layfield! You see, our illustrious general manager thought it was fitting to book Aaron Waite and Jerome Robinson in a triple threat LADDER match at SummerSlam!!! Psh, If it wasn't already clear that the guy has it out for us . . . but WHY!? I'll tell you why, because we're better than him. Just like we're better than everybody on this roster!!! And they all know it to! JBL, your reign of tyranny will crumble one day, and I'll be there to see it, but I've got a more pressing matter on my hands . . . Scott Norrie. Oh, poor, poor, Scott. Still sour over his devastating loss against Kevin Owens at Payback! And now he thinks that he's tough shit for targeting ME!!! For "beating" ME. You've only managed to do ONE thing, Scott, and that's piss me off!!! You see that up there . . .???

In the Ring - Page 3 Vorschau-auf-money-in-the-bank-vergangene-sieger-100-prozent-cash-in-welt-champion-raw-smackdown-edge-cm-punk-leiter-match

Slate
That's MY Money in The Bank briefcase. The one that I won back at WrestleMania!!! You remember that, don't you? You were in that match . . . And you lost!!! You can't win the BIG one, can you Scott? No, no, you win when it doesn't matter. And you lose when it does . . . against Wolf back in NXT, against Sunshine at the Royal Rumble . . . Against OWENS!!! You see, I win Scott! When it does matter, I win!!! That's why I'm a future World champion and you're nothing more than a passing glance . . . A faded memory!!! So you can keep up with this whole, "vendetta" of yours, this whole charade that you're putting on for these people . . . And meanwhile, I'll be doing what I do BEST . . . Kicking ass . . . And winning big!!!

Slate chucks the microphone down to the canvas, smirking as his theme music hits the PA system. The rope hanging above the ring descends down, sending the Money in The Bank briefcase safely into Xander's hands. He once again grins as he and his flock exit the ring, Raw rolling on live . . .
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:25 pm

The Miz walks down to the ring followed by his buddy and former protege from the developmental centre, Hayden 'Blade' Kiteley, he slides in to the ring, takes off his sunglasses and gestures for the mic

The Miz: JBL, JBL, JBL.. Really, really, really.
Hayden is the second most must see superstar in all of entertainment! He's an A-lister, just like me.

Listen to the crowd JBL, do you really not hear them

The Miz points towards Hayden and aims the mic at the crowd who are chanting "We want Hayden"

The Miz: You see JBL. You know you're booking wrong when the crowd are cheering on your heels.. Hayden deserves a one on one title match. Infact we should be number one contenders for the tag team championships, we are the most must see tag team in history. We are A-listers, we make this business popular, we increase the buy rates.
We are this business

Do you think you're on top JBL. Do you? Really? Your actions are not credible you're out of touch, you know nothing about talent. When I debut you said I'd never make it, but I headlined Wrestlemania, I held the WWE title. I was at the top of this business which begs the question, do you know what makes a good superstar? You thought I'd fail, I didn't, you think Hayden will, he won't. With me by his side he will reach greatness, superstardom. Why?

Because I'm the Miz.... And I'm...... AWESOME.

The Miz goes to leave the ring but JBL's music blares, The Miz looks towards the ramp awaiting JBL, but JBL runs through the crowd, The Miz turns around at the last second only to be hit by a clothesline from hell. JBL taunts, but has forgotten about Hayden who hits JBL with a chair, lifts JBL up to his feet so The Miz can hit him with the face crushing finale.

The Miz's music plays and he and Hayden 'Blade' Kiteley leave the ring and head to the back.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:38 am

The Miz walks out alone unaccompanied by Hayden 'Blade' Kiteley, he stands at the top of the ramp, with a mic in his hand

The Miz: Really?

The Miz begins to walk down the ramp

The Miz: Really?

The Miz climbs into the ring

The Miz: Really?!

Dave, do you know what you're doing? Do you know who you're messing with? I am the most must see superstar in the WWE. You're messing with the guy, who single handedly sold out the Georgia Dome when he main evented Wrestlemania 27. You're messing with the guy, who has done everything there is to do in the WWE, the guy who has destroyed people's careers.

The crowd chants seem to be a mix of Miz is awful and we want Hayden

The Miz: But I digress, listen to the crowd JBL, I've said it once and I'll say it again, the crowd want Hayden, the locker room want Hayden, but the champions are too scared to put their title on the line against him. They know that in a 1v1 match he could beat any of them.

Firstly, let's look at Jeremy Blake, the new comer, he's yet to prove himself, but damn sure couldn't last in the ring opposite Hayden 'Blade' Kiteley.

Then we have Omega-Z, a guy who has never beaten Hayden, but has lost to him, when Omega-Z returned, he was on a roll until he met face to face. With Hayden.

Finally Cyborg. Cyborg, Cyborg, Cyborg. The guy who can't beat Hayden clean. It doesn't surprise me, not many people can beat an A-Lister like me without some sort of screw job.

So, JBL. Stop putting A-Listers in the ring with washed up veterans like Flair and put us in our rightful places at the top of the card.

No offence to you Dave, but I'm just calling it as I see it, you lost your title twice, both times in the first defence of the title. At wrestlemania, you put on one of the worst matches I've ever seen with it ending in a quick rollup costing you your title, while you just sat by and watched.

I have no beef with you Dave, oh no. But do not get in the way, otherwise your career will take the same flop that R-Truths did, or Alex Riley. Why? Because I'm The Miz, and I'm! AWESOME!

The Miz's theme starts playing again as he exits the ring and heads backstage to meet up with his protégé Hayden 'Blade' Kiteley
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:31 am

X-Gen music drops at the top of the hour.  The crowed rises and the cheers are defining. X-Gen has obviously gained the fan base that they deserve. Not a single person is in their seat. First out is the enigma Sushi-X walking casually his eyes scanning and acknowledging the fans in the arena. He stops dead center of the top of the ramp raises his arms and poses for a moment with that Orton-esque pose of his.  Before dropping his arms he looks back to the entrance as the Intercontinintal Champion walks out the belt draped over his right shoulder.  Omega joins his brother in arms at the center.  They both stand alone together like gladiators in a colosium bathing in the cheers of the crowd. Feeding off it, driving them forward.  They begin to make their way to the ring. Sushi-X is the first one their and he slides in dragging his legs behind him while he pulls his entire weight with his arms. Omega is right behind him walking up the stairs and stopping before entering the ring.  He turns to the crowed and raises his belt high.  The fans are eating it up as the champ acknowledges their dedication to the duo. As Omega enters Sushi-X is handed a mic.

Of course a young charismatic wrestler like myself would be put against the monster that is BISON!!!....

Sushi-X lowers his mic letting the crowed get their cheers in for the anomaly that is Bison.  

And I expected nothing less from the GM who feels threatened by me and MY PARTNER!!!

Sushi-X's voice becomes tense and emotional. Is it anger?

Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak. So by all means KEEP IT COMMING!!! WE WILL NOT BE DISCOURAGED!!! WE WILL NOT BACK DOWN!!! AND WE WILL NOT STOP!!!

The crowed is loving this moment right now. Sushi-X is a man of the people and speaks to their hearts. His emotion is always raw and never held back. This is someone that they can relate to.

Now I am not going to ask for a rematch with the beast that is Bison. I AM DEMANDING ONE!!!

The fans are besides themselves with Sushi-X calling out the animal himself

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found WANTING! Bison I don't just want to beat you. I want to destroy you. I want you so badly beaten that when you even hear my name whispered, you crawl back into that dark space from which you emerged from.

Sushi-X lowers the mic and stares intently into the camera.  His eyes are un flinching, cold, calculated. A blind person could see how serious he is with his remarks

Bison you are a rabid animal...and like every rabid animal...you...must...be...put...down

The charismatic one who is never at a loss of words drops the mic as their music blares over the PA system. Sushi-X drops to a knee and raises both arms to shoulder height in that intimidating heroic pose of his. The man from the future Omega steps behind his brother, partner, conspirator, and raises his belt high above his head.  The sight is intimidating and the fans are wanting more. X-Gen is cemented in the organization and they can only GROW from here on out

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:51 am

Omega stomps to the ring. No time for intros, no time to be wasted. Time is crucial.

This time, the guy who hoards the mics is ready and hands it over.

"Listen, I'm not here to waste your... Time"

That little pause is just enough to ignite the crowd.

"I just have a few things to say, then we can finish the show. First off, Miz?"
Wait what? Why Miz?

"Miz, you seem to have your facts a little misconstrued. Your history is just a little off. That's alright, sometimes I don't know what's happened yet and what has yet to come. But I do know this: yes, Hayden did beat me, fair and square, prior to that hell Ina cell..."

Cheers for Hayden.

"But, you seemed to have overlooked who I pinned to get this belt? So... I guess what I'm saying, if I'm saying anything at all... Is...remember where you came from. Cuz I don't care what you've done...

Pause for one exact second.

"You better keep my name outcha mouth, BEFORE I STOMP YOU BACK IN TIME, to the REAL WORLD, and LEAVE YOUR ASS THERE!!!"

The crowd explodes.

"

Now... since we are dealing with the past, let's remember something about the man I'm facing at SummerSlam...
This man has broken Sunshine"

The screen flashes a before and after

"This thing has broken Ace"

The screen flashes a regular guy, then the sociopath that is now Stephens
"This monster... Has broken me..."

The screen flashes a number 9

"I will tell you right, f-bleep-in, now... That day does not come at SummerSlam, I promise you."

The screen flashes the 9 repeatedly, and even gives some wheelchair kid in the front row a seizure ((it's funny, right?!?!))

"Bison, you're going to need to break that record before you can break me."

"K enough talk... Let me show you something real quick... This is the result of a broken Omega... THIS is what happens when you push me to the limits, THIS IS THE MONSTER I BECAME..."

The Screen shows a grainy video, probably from a fan with a cell phone.
((excuse my terrible editing skills please this was from my phone, please dont mind the counting hahaha hahahahaha))

The crowd is left in bewilderment from what they have just seen. Where did he go? And what the hell just happened?!

Omega exits and the screen is left with an eerie screenshot
In the Ring - Page 3 Unname10
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:25 am

The Miz and Hayden Blade Kiteley walk down to to the ring to open up SummerSlam. They climb into the ring, and gesture for a mic.

The Miz: Flair, Flair, Flair.
It doesn't matter how many low blows you do, you will never get a pin on me. You see Flair, I don't need to cheat to win, but I do, because I can.

Tonight, when we have our tag match, it's already clear that you won't be playing with any 'flair'. You'll just be bashing my balls for the entire match. I can't balme you though. They are the balls of an A-Lister. It screams perfection.

But, lets say you do win tonight, which is not likely, will it be a clean win? No, that means that you simply do not have it in you to get a clean win. Really? Really? Really? You're a 16 time world champion Flair, you should be able to win without cheating. But I suppose anyone would have to cheat to beat the A-Listers, you see Flair, if there's one thing I am that you aren't. Well. I'm The Miz, and I'm, AWESOME!

The Miz hands the Mic over to Hayden

Hayden: DO YOU MISS ME WWE UNIVERSE!
It's been a few weeks since I came out here, but on the bright side you've had my good friend the Miz our here to entertain you. But now, lets get down to business.

While I respect the ability of Dave, can't same the same about Flair though but anyhow. I am above him at the moment, the GM, much like Regal, clearly has a problem with me, as I've said countless times. I am well deserving of my championship match. Maybe JBL doesn't want to be proven wrong again, maybe that's what he's scared of, the Miz proved him wrong when he won the WWE Championship, maybe JBL doesn't want to go through that embarrassment again.

Or maybe, just maybe. It's the champions who are scared. Let's face it if the champions gave me a one on one match, I'd win against any of them. So, it's either JBL, or the champions themselves. If it is the champs, then shame on you, because that's all you bring to this business. Shame.

We will win the tag match tonight as we should, and then I will hunt those singles titles and win them just as I deserve. You'd damn well better believe it!

Hayden drops the mic. The Miz's theme starts playing and they walk to the back.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:00 am

As summer slam rolls on hyping up all the matches. The fans are getting their first looks at the superstars entering the building.  Some looking flashy...others in normal civilian clothes.  The atmosphere in the arena is already electric.  The lights cut out sending the building into darkness. Not the darkness where you can make out shiloutes...but the kind of darkness where you can't even see your own hand in front of your face.  The first time the crowed was confused scared.  This time though, the crowed was ready and they erupt into cheers and the chant begins.

X-GEN! X-GEN! X-GEN!

Something is different this time.  There is no music that starts up right away.  There is a slight glow though comming from the rafters over the ring.  As the eyes adjust to it it moves quickly towards the ramp stage and that's when the crowd relizes it is pyro techniques.  As it hits the ramp the stage itself explodes in pyro revealing a single warrior on a knee arms raised shoulder height and it's easy to know who the man is.  Again the crowed erupts in its cheers but this time the chant has changed.

SUSHI-X!  SUSHI-X!  SUSHI-X!

The crowd has obviously began to acknowledge the charismatic one as one of their own.  Sushi-X holds that pose of his while soaking in the cheers. Feeding off it like a kryptonian under a yellow sun.  This is his world...this is his universe.  He slowly rises bringing the mic already in his right hand to his masked mouth.  The crowed is confused a bit wondering why he doesn't make his way to the ring.  No...Sushi-X wouldn't dare enter the ring without his brother at his side.  X-Gen is a machine and he is only but one cog in the machine.  The crowed goes silent almost instantly. They know when The Nightmare speaks they give their full attention.

Bison...Bison...Bison...

The croweds cheers are defining.  Is it because of their last weeks match that the crowed is cheering or is it for the Intercontinental Championship match tonight.  It's hard to say.

Bison what did I say last week on Raw?  You are a rabid animal.  And, rabid animals act before they think.  You see Bison what you failed to realize is I never wanted to win our match.  That wasn't the big picture.  You see the big picture was to wear you down.

The fans begin their Sushi-X chant again.  The masked enigma lowers his mic and seems to be smiling as he looks out at the fans with a calm cool deamenor.  Something the fans have yet to see from the emotional wrestler.

You should have taken the week off but instead like the feral animal you are you took the bait.  Now because you "destroyed" me in our first match...you had no idea what you were in for.  To quote once again from the Great Sun Tzu 'Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.' That's exactly what I did our first match Bison.  I acted weak and you bought it hook line and sinker.

The crowds cheers almost drown out that last couple of words.

Bison I wore you down, softened you up, and set up my other half, my tag partner, for success tonight.  Omega will now end this chapter of the book by ending you.

The fans begin chanting Omega, willing the man of the future to walk out on stage.

Now I know this night isn't about me but I need to address one more thing.  And, that is the vicious attack that happened against X-Gen last week.  An attack perpetrated by THAT NO GOOD PIECE OF **** THAT IS KNOWN AS THE MIZ!!!

The X-Gen fans emotions begin to rise with Sushi-X's.  This is who they are familiar with. This was what they were waiting for.  His anger is once more being unleashed like a Sayan reaching that legendary form.

Miz, the last thing you wanted to do was touch one of us in any way other than a pat on the back or a handshake.  THE LAST THING YOU WANTED....WAS A WAR!  BUT THATS JUST WHAT YOU GOT!

The crowed is being whipped into a furry.  If they don't see a match soon there very well may be a riot.

CHECK EVERY CORNER MIZ!  SLEEP WITH THE LIGHTS ON!  WE ARE COMMING FOR YOU....I AM COMMING FOR YOU!  AND HELL IS COMMING WITH ME!

The crowd blows up with an explosion of cheers.  That familiar rumble reverberating through the arena driving the fans behind the force that is X-Gen.  Sushi-X throws the mic half way down the ramp and this time it's Sushi-X's music that begins to echo through the building bringing the fans off their feet as The Nightmare strikes his signature pose before the lights cut out again leaving the fans wanting more.

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:11 am

Back from commercial break "The End" blasts through the speakers and the crowd immediately jumps out of their seats. "Bison's gonna kill you" chants echo through out the arena as Paul Heyman and Bison finally make their why out to the stage. Both men make their way down the ramp. Bison sporting a new menacing attire looks directly into the camera before entering the ring as Heyman follows. Heyman motions to random tech guy #4 for a mic

Heyman:Ladies and gentleman.......My name.............................is Paul..........Heymannnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

As the crowd enthusiastically joins in

Heyman:And I am standing here with my client...and the FORMER Intercontinental Champion.....BISON

In the Ring - Page 3 Paul-Heyman-1

A sea of "Boo's" echo the arena as the community acknowledges Bison never being pinned in the HIAC title match. Bison has not moved an inch still standing side by side to Heyman

Heyman:Now first I would like to congratulate Omega Z on his....victory. Clearly this man won fair and square earned the right to be the current champion....

How....ever....

Omega Z...you did not DESERVE; You did not EARN; Nor did you DEFEAT my client. And yet you walk around with that title expecting to be taken seriously. Now....you want to be the Intercontinental Champion......Fine. By all means take it. As long as you realize one thing....you do not have the right to call yourself a champion until you have beaten this man.

In the Ring - Page 3 Paul-heyman-2-1407837882

The crowd eats up Heymans words as they once again erupt with cheers

Heyman: Which brings us to tonight...Summerslam. Bison vs. Omega Z for the Intercontinental Title...You know its funny. It wasn't but a few months ago Omega Z debuts with his first match against the Behemoth standing before me and gets "broken". Losing to Bison in a matter of minutes and eventually disappearing like a dog with a tail between its legs.

Omega Z hits the "reset" button...and brings a friend along with him this time.

Sushi-X.

The crowd can't help holding back as SUSHI-X chants fill the arena and immediately pissing off the Paulrus as he scratches his chin in frustration. Bison still stands motionless as Heyman begins his sarcastic promotion

The "X-gen"! A duo that claims to be the saviors of this Organization. To "cleanse" it of weakness. To bring it to new "heights". And its great! And everyone's happy and excited to see what these men are capable of! And then UH OH..... Sushi-'s very first match is against...BISON.......Sushi-X loses.....Sushi-X loses quickly.

The MIXED REACTION is deafening the arena at this point. Heyman is obviously loving it as he grins and continues

How about X-Gen in a tag team match against Bison? That should do it right!? Hypothetically both of these "saviors" working together should be more than enough to beat this brute, this beast, this barbarian of a man known as Bison! NO sadly... Omega Z taps...flapping his hands begging the ref for Bison to break the Iron Maiden.

IRON MAIDEN CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP
IRON MAIDEN CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP
Bison still standing motionless

Heyman:REDEMPTION! Sushi-X begs for a rematch! Sushi-X gets his rematch! Showing much more heart this time than his last outing. Perhaps this is his night!? THIS IS...oh shucks....Sushi-X taps out...Do you all see a pattern here? Do you know how many men this man has "broken"!? How many men have tried to "tame the beast!? Hell. You've got Marko Punish, Sunshine, Paul Anderson and the World Heavyweight Champion Cybrog...These men are all trying to be the "King of the Mountain" and yet BISON has beaten and "broken" every single one of them. You see my clie-

*PFFFT* Bison snatches the mic from Heyman nearly giving the poor guy a hear attack. The crowd is shaking the arena the cheers are so loud. Heyman eyes widen looking up at Bison as the beast slowly raises his mask just to only wear his can be seen and enough room for the microphone. Heyman takes an overly animated *gulp* still surprised by the Big Mans gesture

In the Ring - Page 3 5183%20-%20paul_heyman%20shock%20suit%20survivor_series%20wwe

Slowly raises the mic to his lips as the crowd quickly goes silent to hear what the phenom has to say

Bison:PRAY...

Bison violently passes the microphone back to Heymans chest as he unexpectedly catches it eyes still wide-eyed. Bison climbs out the ring and Heyman quickly drops the mic and cockily walks behind him up the ramp as the crowd chants

BISON's GONNA KILL YOU

scene
iTrouble
iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:04 pm

It's the end of SummerSlam, Cyborg has just walked up the ramp and to the back, The Miz's music hits and The Miz and Hayden 'Blade' Kiteley walk down the ramp towards the ring, Hayden climbs into the ring, but before The Miz climbs into the ring, he grabs two steel chairs and throws them into the ring. He then sets up the chairs and gestures for two mics. Hayden and The Miz then sit down on the steel chairs as the music cuts.

The Miz: Oh, didn't I tell you this would happen, I said, day one, that we would beat Dave Turner and Ric Flair, and we did. Now all of you low lives out there call it a fake win, a cheap win. Well, let me tell you what it was. It was tactical, it was smart. Dragging Turner into the ring and then blocking his path. It was genius. If Turner hadn't have attacked Hayden while he wasn't the legal man, Hayden probably wouldn't have brought him into the ring in the first place, but it doesn't matter a win is a win. So JBL, what's next in store for Hayden, for us. Have we not proven to you that Hayden is worthy of a one on one title shot, I'm sure he has more leverage than ever...

Hayden: Before we continue. I gotta say a few things to a couple of guys who had matches tonight. Firstly, congrats to Xander, even if Norrie did do all the work you still got the win, unlucky for your Industry Goons though, can't win everything I guess. The real crime of tonight, was the outcome of the match between Scott Norrie and Xander Slate. I gotta call you out here Norrie, come on, come on.

Scott Norries theme hits, the crowd goes quiet, he takes a few seconds to come out, and looks incredibly frustrated as he walks down to the ring.

Hayden: Scott, I know you're a little down now after your match, but don't let it get to you, you're a top guy here and you will relive your glory days back on NXT. Everyone has a slump, you just gotta push through, as I said, I got your back. You'll find a way to get right back to the top of the pile. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if you were the number one contender after Capitol Punishment. Just keep doing what you're doing, your match today was a crime. You did all that work, and Slate stole the win as every heel should, I'd have done the same thing if I'm honest.

Now, about Turner and Flair, I gotta say guys, you fought hard, but you just can't stop the A-Listers, that ending was your own fault Turner, you weren't the legal man and you attacked me, so you paid the price. The loss was inevitable with you teaming up with Flair anyhow, it just came earlier than expected becuase of my brilliant tactics. Isn't that right Miz.

The Miz: Yeah, that's right, but speaking of Flair, I'd like to bring him out here too, I want to congratulate him for his career achievements, you know, he was my former mentor, and he is a legend, so, despite our recent aggression, I feel he deserves at the very least, a handshake. Come on out old buddy.

Ric Flairs Music plays, he comes out with a happy expression on his face, as he is able to end his last night in the business on good terms with his former protoge. Ric Flair Climbs in the ring and Hayden and Scott Norrie gesture for a handshake. Flair shakes both of their hands. But turns around to get hit in the face by the steel chair that Miz was sitting on. Flair is being viscously beaten by The Miz and his steel chair. Surprisingly Hayden and Norrie pull The Miz off of Flair

Hayden: Miz! Calm down, stop that, he's a legend, just like you said, there's no need for it.

Scott Norrie rips the chair from The Miz's hands and throws it from the ring.

The Miz: See that X-Gen!!! That's what will happen to you if you dare touch The Miz! Because I'm The Miz, and I'm, AWESOME!

Security comes out to take The Miz backstage, Scott Norrie and Hayden, exit the ring leaving the busted up Ric Flair on the mat after the beating by The Miz.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:22 am

After a grueling match between Kevin Owens and Cyborg for the World Heavyweight Championship, the champion rolls out of the ring while his there continues to play in the background. He grabs a microphone and waits for the boos to die down before he begins to speak.

Owens…for weeks you remained silent knowing that you would never be able to back up the things you said.

Cyborg stares in the ring as the referee checks on the former World Champion.

Tonight it wasn’t just your tongue that was paralyzed by fear, but your entire body and that cost you everything you ever dreamed of. You hesitated, I didn’t and now you will fade into obscurity where you belong.

Cyborg turns away from the ring.

Sunshine…what makes you think your fate will be any different?

Without warning, binary code flashes on the screen and when it’s gone, Cyborg is nowhere to be seen.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:57 am

*Sunshine is on the titantron about to express his feelings on becoming the new #1 contender for the world heavyweight title*

Sunshine : Ever since the beginning of time there has been those people, those everyday normal people and they spend all their time, all their lives looking down on me. Saying i don't matter. Saying i mean....nothing.

*Crowd has mixed feelings. Boo's and cheer's*

Sunshine : Last night I beat Paul Anderson and Marko Punish to become THE number...one...contender. haha. I guess now i am something huh. hahaha.

*Crowd begins to get into it and favor Sunshine*

Sunshine : Cyborg. Cyborg i want you to listen to me... I want you to listen to my words because its about time you did something other then pretend you are the world champion. After Capital Punishment there will no longer be anymore ones and zeros.

* Sunshine pauses for a minute and gets more serious as the camera zooms out to see him standing in a room covered in broken glass and rubble *

Sunshine : Your defeat will not come in vain….your shattered bones will pave the streets of my kingdom! And I can’t help but wonder after this all ends for you. Will it be all worth it? Haha

* Sunshine picks up some glass and begins to squeeze. His hand starts to bleed *

Sunshine : Are you willing to die for this? Because if you’re not…you’ve already lost…hahaha

*   This transmission airs and the show goes to commercial  *
Decided Villain
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next