Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
In the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
In the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
In the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
In the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
In the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
In the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
In the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
In the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
In the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
In the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

In the Ring

+15
Childish Meltzer
Borton
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Miztacular
Zak
Decided Villain
Austin
edgy shitbag
krzy
SonOfAnarchy91
RiftedEnergy
SlymR
Dave Turner
iTrouble
Mr. Dashing
19 posters

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

In the Ring - Page 2 Empty Re: In the Ring

Post by Dave Turner Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:39 pm

Dave Turner is standing in the middle of the ring following the main event of Episode 24 of Main Event. Turner is beaten and battered as he is handed a mic. His music cuts as he begins to speak. The crowd is still at a fever pitch following the match

Dave Turner:
...You know, I bet the powers that be wish they wouldn't have cut THAT one from Raw on Monday!

The crowd cheers as Turner gives a grin and wink towards the hard camera

Turner:
At Bad Blood I will receive a chance to further my legacy when I compete in the Armageddon Hell in the Cell match for the Intercontinental Championship! And I wouldn't be there if it wasn't for all you fans here tonight! No, no, no I really mean it, YOU all helped me get there by bringing the energy I needed to this match.

The crowd continues to cheer

Turner:
Marko, man, I truly mean this....You kicked my ass tonight. You gave me a rough beating, and nine nights out of ten, you would have walked away the winner. I just want you to know that I respect what you bring to this ring every night, and I'm sure as hell glad that you're here and not that jackass Payne!...Any night, RAW, Main Event, or Pay Per View that you want to tear the building down again, you let me know!

The crowd roars as Turner's music hits, he drops the mic and rolls out of the ring. The show ends with Turner backing up the ramp holding one arm up high.
Dave Turner
Dave Turner
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:45 am

Bison leaves the ring and heads up the ramp disappearing behind the curtain. Ace Stephens has crawled out of the ring over to the ring announcer and suddenly out of no where over the P.A.

Ace: Ha hah ah ah aha ha ah ah ah

Ace is sitting up against the barricade now laughing at the match that took place.

Ace: Bison ... you just don't get it do you. Ha hah ahahahah.

Ace tries to stand but falls back on his ass and just laughs louder.

Ace: Your mouthpiece delivered a vigorous speech last week. The thing is he must not play Black Jack. Becasue an ACE can be what it wants to. Hahah ah ah aha haha.

Ace finally reaches his feet using the barricade as a crutch.

Ace: Quick lesson Bison. When you need it to be WEAK and be the lowest card in the deck .... it is. It can seem insignificant but sometimes you NEED to be at the bottom in order to win. Hahahah hha ahhahaha.

Ace staggers across to the ring and crawls onto the apron sitting against the ropes. He has a huge smile behind the facepaint still on his face.

Ace: So we can LAY LOW when need be ... or we can dominate over all the others as the most powerful card in the deck. The thing is the player gets to decide what the value of that ACE is every game. At bad blood I chose to be weak and powerless against you and you felt on top of the world. You got crowned a KING with the IC Belt. A man who felt a lot more superior to others than he really is .... HA HA HA HA HAHAHAH !!

Ace gets a crazed look over his face as he jumps down from the apron and hobbles toward the ramp.

Ace: The thing is even though I can be "Lower" than anyone so can I be "Higher". I've let you build yourself up in your own mind. I want you to continue to build up this IMAGE in your head of what you can become ... what you WILL become. I want you to truly feel invincible. That is when i will show you that an ACE is still the highest card in the deck and JOKERS are always wild !!! HAHAH AHAHAHAH AHAHAH AAHAHAH AHHA HAHAH AHAHAH AHAHAH AHAH AHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHA !!

He drops the mic as his maniacal laughter gets out of hand near the top of the stage and we go to a commercial break. The crowd left stunned to what they have just witnessed.

Last edited by ImageMaker on Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

In the Ring - Page 2 Empty The End is Nowhere

Post by RiftedEnergy Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:07 am

The screen flashes twice. Explosions shatter electronics...
A timer continues
A worn, raspy voice
"When did it start? Or where did it begin? Or did it even matter?
Screen flashes Bison.
"I don't know if it was him...."
Flashback to Wrestlemania
Flash montage
"No... That didn't work..."
Flashback to backlash.
Two blasts echoed the arena
Electronics are restored.
"No, that wasn't it..."
The announcer speaks "From what side of where?"
"I remember a time before and after when darkness didn't exist..."
Flash back montage of Payback.
"A King is Risen? It must be Easter... But no, it's not his time. But what is time?"
Flash forward to Raw
"The Cyborg" the commentator blasphemes... Twice? Three times? Depends on how many times you heard it. Didn't matter... The one they think is Cyborg wasn't real, he tapped...
"No, when he gets here it's the beginning... But there is another who hides his faces.. And I'm here to end it.."

RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:16 am

A commercial kicks off with Marco Punish body slamming the high school chess club.
The principle comes in and goes "Jimmy, you get a little grumpy when you're hungry"
He finishes the principle, grabs the snickers and eats that shit like a boss"
Two blasts freeze the screen...
"Oh wait, he looks familiar... But it's so hard to remember..."
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:04 am

RiftedEnergy wrote:A commercial kicks off with Marco Punish body slamming the high school chess club.
The principle comes in and goes "Jimmy, you get a little grumpy when you're hungry"
He finishes the principle, grabs the snickers and eats that shit like a boss"
Two blasts freeze the screen...
"Oh wait, he looks familiar... But it's so hard to remember..."

Punish wit dem commercials yo...
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:18 am

Ha ha, beating up high school kids, Sons? Come on
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:31 am

Mr. Dashing wrote:Ha ha, beating up high school kids, Sons? Come on

LoL Someone has to teash the "Chess Club" to defend themselves might aswell be a nearly 7ft Tall dude in a mask... no idea how he eats a Snickers through the mask though lol.
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:27 pm

Haydens Music Blares, he walks down to the ring at a very fast pace, not looking too happy after Bad Blood, he clambers into the ring and asks for a mic.

Hayden: Is this thing on oh, good....
JBL, GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE NOW. I've had it up to here with the booking of this business!

Lets take a look back, who was one of the first guys ever to sign a contract. HAYDEN BLADE KITELEY. Who has made a career out of putting on 5 star matches and making other people look like the warriors they so clearly are not. HAYDEN BLADE KITELEY.

Are you really so out of touch JBL? I could understand with Regal because he's an old egotistical asshole, but you, nah, I thought you were better than that.

Let me lay the facts down. I do everything for this company, if I'm asked to go to a house show, I do it, if I'm asked to tour, I do it. I protect other superstars weaknesses and make them look strong in matches, why because I love this business. Good matches equals a higher fanbase. I make good matches. I have been in every ppv since communiverse was founded, I have been in every show, working my ass off. Only once have I ever had a one on one title shot. I lost it, fair enough, but I lost it to the only guy I respect in this company, Scott Norrie, back on NXT.

I AM THE GUY. I won't lie to you, 6 man matches are not easy, even people who win them will say that, 90% of the time people win them completely out of luck. Hell even the steroid infused Bison can't win them.

I want, no, I deserve a 1 on 1 title match. Hell, bring in the US title, vacate that, let me make it great.

I am the best in the ring in this company, I am the best on the mic in this company. The fans love me. Do you not want to give the fans what they want JBL? Are you another Regal. Because I want to know right now.

The fact of the matter is I know I've earned a 1 one 1 title match, the fans know it, hell, the superstars know it. The question is do you?

If any of the current champions even had half a ball they would put their title on the line against me right here right now. Will it happen I doubt it. Because that's just it, they are all scared champions, when, not if, I am champion, I will be a fighting champion I will defend atleast 2 times a month. Because that's what a champion should do.

COME ON JBL SHOW YOU'RE NOT AN OUT OF TOUCH LITTLE TEXAN BITCH.

Hayden drops the mic and walks out of the arena

Last edited by Miztacular on Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

In the Ring - Page 2 Empty The End is NoWHere

Post by RiftedEnergy Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:56 am

In my time...

A blast blasts through the arena quicker than one could blast back.
There was two? Or was there one?
Electronics do not fail. Everything remains as normal

Omega Z stomps the the ring, belt in hand. If it were a bigger belt, he may have dragged it.

He simply asks for a mic... Asks twice... Starts yelling "Let's go!"at the worthless guy who keeps all the mics that he isn't acting fast enough.

He raises the mic, and before he can speak the crowd erupts.

"Listen," it's not the raspy old voice heard in the promos leading to this versions arrival.
The crowd is in utter silence as Omega Z breaks his...

"The way IVE seen it..." He speaks very matter-of-factly with just enough pause (and... A people's eyebrow?) to lead the fans on. They eat it up.

"I'm not going to talk about last night because last night was in the past. The past happened yesterday, the day before... BREAKING NEWS... Just now, the past... just happened..."
A little bit of laughter followed by cheers and "yes" chants.

"But I'll be honest with you, from here, I have no ffffkn idea..."
Crowds love when you swear when you think they're recording live.

"None of this was suppose to happen, and I'm not suppose to be here. I'm suppose to be in my own little universe where I do as I please."

The spectators really start spectating now.
"The problem is, I landed HERE..."
Some boos, some cheers. They don't know what t expect from that.
"Not the first time I landed here... You know?"
Screen cites a short montage of Omega's first matches.
"But, I realized... That's not the future that should happen... So, I took some... TIME OFF?!?"
Peoples eyebrow again and crowd loves it. He raises the mic and as they silence again he realizes the control he will have.
His voice returns to the raspy, (*this time angry*)voice,
"If you think I've taken time off... Then you have no concept of time. I have been training, I have been battling, I have been in shht you have never seen before"
Are they cheering because the curse word? Or do they enjoy the fierceness?
"IN MY TIME... " he pauses and the roughness in his voice returns to normal.
"In My Time, I have seen a demonic sort of clown crew that terrorized superstars nightmares...
In My Time... That caused a meltdown. Not just of the superstars, everyone encircled.
EVERY SINGLE PERSON...
The result of which wasn't the rise of the robots like everyone thought...
But instead a crew of masked men assigned to defeat them.
"Booooooooo"
The crowd wants the rise of the robots?
"Oh, we rose one, I promise you..."
The screen doesn't show anything, but everyone's thinking the same king
"YEEAHHHHH"
"Listen, I don't want to take any of your... Time... " quick chuckle
But If you want to take my minutes as a champion, I..WANT..TO TAKE...
YOUR FACE!"
The crowd explodes, with no pyro.
"You want my belt? I want your mask! I want to make sure this shht never happens here and if I need to murder a clown guy with a mask to knock out two birds, I'll do that right after THAT ONE GUY decides whether he wants a rematch or not!!!!
You tell me WHEN and WHERE and I promise you, I will be there."

Omega drops the mic like he won a rap battle and he exits with the intensity as he entered

RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:06 pm

The show comes back from a commercial break.  The camera scans the crowed and the many faces of the fans who, are still in an uproar over the recent match announcements for SummerSlam.  That, in conjunction with the surprise news of the Hardcore Championship belt being re-instated, has the crowed in a near riot.  The arena itself seems to be alive with the sheer sound of the people resonating from wall to wall.  The camera begins to pan out to show the ring. And, just as it seems like the walls are about to be brought down by the reverberating cheers, the lights cut out.  The coliseum becomes eerily silent as confusion and a little fear rush over the onlookers. What feels like an eternity of darkness is quickly broken up by two blinding flashes.  Just as the eyes begin to re-adjust to the darkness, pyrotechnic sparks begin to rain down onto the ring revealing two figures. One standing in the corner of the ring holding what appears to be a belt.  The other is in the complete opposite corner standing on the turnbuckle in an Orton-esque pose.  As the pyrotechnics start to die the lights come on and we can now see that it is two men in the ring.  The fans realize one of the men is the newly crowned Intercontinental Champion Omega-Z.  The arena is torn between boos and cheers.  To hard to tell who is winning.  But, there is a small fan base that begins a chant.

"OMEGA...OMEGA...OMEGA!"

The second man is also masked but at this point unknown. He gives a once over of the crowed before dropping to the mat.  His arm reaches over the ropes gesturing for a mic.  With the mic in hand the unknown wrestler moves to the center of the ring. He once again stares out into the crowed his gaze is ice cold, un emotional. The faint Omega chant begins to vanish.  The unknown warrior brings the mic to where assumably his lips are.

"Now... I know you all know who my friend is in the corner their."

The masked man points to Omega and yet again the crowed is divided into boos and cheers.

"Now...I've heard the murmurs.  I've heard the whispers.  'Omega didn't pin the champ.'  'Omega isn't the rightful champ.' WELL I'M HERE TO SQUASH THOSE MURMURS!!!"

His voice becomes tense and filled with emotion.

"You see, Omega is an opportunist.  And like all great men through out history.  When presented with an opportunity, they grasp it.  They take it into their hands and never let go."

Again with the boos and cheers.  

"The great Sun Tzu said 'War is chaos, and in the midst of chaos, there is opportunity.' Now...make no doubt about it, last night...at Bad Blood...IT WAS A WAR!"

This time there are earth shattering cheers.

"That being said...Omega didn't have to pin Bison. He didn't have to beat the champ.  It wasn't a one on one match.  It was a six man HELL IN A CELL MATCH!"

The audience is louder than ever.

"All he had to do, all anyone had to do, was win. And Omega won.  He took his opportunity.  And that opportunity came in the form of pinning an already defeated wrestler Hayden Blade."

He pauses for the necessary boos and cheers.

"Now don't get me wrong. Hayden put up a great fight.  But the whole match Hayden was being punished.  Kicked while we was down.  Run through the dirt.  And even spat on."

The crowed goes insane as the masked man refers to "Ace" Stephen's laughing gas.

"Omega saw that opportunity within reach and all he had to do was grasp it...and receive the prize.  And that prize...Intercontinental gold.  You see that's the difference between us and the rest of you wrestlers.  We see opportunity and we don't allow it to pass."

The masked warrior pauses for a second taking in the atmosphere.  Waiting for it all to build.

"I'm sure you are all wondering who I am.  And I know for a fact that the guys back stage are.  I am new to this organization...and it goes with out saying that there is some great competitors here."

A quick pause for the cheers.

"I am very unfamiliar with the wrestlers at this point. But that is unimportant. Because I DONT NEED TO KNOW YOU!  YOU....YOU NEED TO KNOW ME!  I AM SUSHI-X AND I AM THE FUTURE."

The charisma and presence of Sushi-X makes it easy for the crowed to rally with him and begin cheering.  Do they know this man?  No.  Will they remember what it is he is saying?  Maybe.  But what they will remember, is how he makes them feel, and they love it.  Sushi-X waits for the uproar to calm down before returning the mic to his mouth.

"But, I am not done with the surprises yet folks."

His eyes squinting a bit as if he were smiling underneath that mask of his.

"Now...to the reasoning to why I am sharing the ring with the Champ.  We are a new force.  We are here to cleans this organization of weakness.  We are here to raise this company to new heights."

The accompanying boos and cheers proceed.

"Everybody gets a chance to do something great.  Most people never take that chance, either because they're too scared, or they don't recognize it when it spits on their shoes.  THIS IS OUR CHANCE, AND WE WILL NOT LET IT GO BY!"

At this point it seems hard for Sushi-X to hold back his emotions.

"Remember this, there are heroes and then there are legends.  HEROES ARE REMEMBERED, BUT LEGENDS NEVER DIE!"

The crowed finally stands to their feet cheering and the stands begin to rumble.  It has all been built up for this moment.  As the fans continue in their chaotic cheers. Sushi-X walks over to Omega-Z. He places his left hand on the belt that is draped over Omega's right shoulder.

"But, the Intercontinental Championship ISN'T ENOUGH FOR US!...WE WANT IT ALL!  ...WE WANT WAR ON A LARGE SCALE!"

The crowed ignites in a blood thirsty cheer.  The building is now shaking and no one is left in their seats.

"NO ONE IS SAFE!...NO ONE CAN HIDE!...IF YOU HAVE WHAT WE WANT...YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR BACKS!...WE ARE X-GEN AND WE ARE COMING FOR YOU!"

X-Gen music drops in unison of Sushi-X dropping his mic.  The crowed is rowelled up like lions on a hunt.  Sushi-X has done his job.  As X-Gen makes their way to the back there is text that appears on the TitanTron.  

X-Gen is here
Sushi-X is here
Legends never die
X-Gen...never dies...

Last edited by Echo6Snowman on Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:50 am; edited 2 times in total

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:59 am

^ That was awesome, my friend.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:13 am

Mr. Dashing wrote:^ That was awesome, my friend.
Get this dude in XWL stat, We need more star powa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next