Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

UnMatched: Backstage Area

+9
Maurie
Vic
Batman
Childish Meltzer
DynamicWrestler
SonOfAnarchy91
RiftedEnergy
krzy
Mr. Dashing
13 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 2 Empty Re: UnMatched: Backstage Area

Post by Miztacular Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:39 am

Later on in the night, the camera opens up backstage, in the NXT General Manager Kane's office. Kane can be seen sitting behind his desk, Nathan willis on the otherside of it, sitting down, listening to Kane as he speaks.

Kane:
You see, Chris Adams, seems to think, that he runs the place, here in NXT, just because he's the NXT Champion. At NXT Climb 2 Fame, we need to give him, an appropriate opponent. Someone, he can't defeat.

Nathan Willis:
Well how do we know he'll even make it to Climb 2 Fame as Champion boss. I mean you said out there that I'd fight him tonight?

Kane:
You see Nathan, this is your first appearance on NXT, in over a month, we need to build you up a bit first. Get you some momentum, so you will, get your title shot, but it will be at Climb 2 Fame. We need to work, on decimating, Chris Adams, before that time comes, and I have the perfect idea, on who can do just that.

The camera pans over to the door of Kane's office, as it is busted open by Marko Punish, who walks into the room.

Kane:
Thank you, for coming Marko. I have a proposition for you. If you can achieve, my expectations, of destroying Chris Adams, over the next month. You will gain, automatic entry, into the Money in the Bank ladder match, at Climb 2 Fame, in four weeks time. However, if you decline, or if you fail. It will be your sister. Rose, who will be punished.

Nathan Willis:
I see what you did there boss!!!!

Kane looks over at Willis with a demonic expression, staring into the soul of the big man, as he cowers down.

Kane:
To sweeten the deal. If you are successful, with my crusade. Rose, will also be rewarded, with you, a place, within The Authority, look at what it has done for various Superstars in NXT History. JustIN Sane, a two time NXT Champion, Nathan Willis here, a former NXT Tag Team Champion, DSD, bless his soul. A former NXT Champion. So what do you say, Marko.

Marko says nothing, but steps forward, and offers his hand out to the NXT General Manager, accepting his offer, Kane leans forward, and shakes the hand of Marko Punish. Marko then turns and leaves. As he does, Kane says something to Marko.

Kane:
You have done, what's best for business. Now, go and find Blizzard for me, and tell him, he'll have his rematch, for the NXT European Championship, tonight, in a falls count anywhere match.

Marko stops in his tracks, and nods, before walking out of the room. Kane then looks towards Nathan Willis and continues.

Kane:
You see Nathan, this is what happens when you defy The Authority, for the better part of a year, Novak has done his best, to thwart my efforts, in doing, what's best for business, well tonight, he'll lose that Championship and it will be, a new era. In NXT.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:44 pm

Moments before his big match against The Dream Team, Osiris is spotted warming up for the fight to come inside of a locker room. He flexes his muscles in front of the mirror and nods before lifting up the strap of his singlet over his shoulder and exiting the room. As he steps through the doorframe he sees Brett Angel leaning against a wall, presumably waiting on his tag team partner. Osiris says nothing, and it’s Angel who clears his throat and speaks first.

ANGEL: We need to discuss some things.

Osiris chortles.

OSIRIS: Some things like how we almost got our asses beat by one man at the pay per view?

ANGEL: No, some things like how you ripped up CJ’s picture last week.

Shaking his head, Osiris responds.

OSIRIS: So now you care about women’s feelings?

ANGEL: Don’t be like that. My issue with Leona is a different matter; CJ is sensitive about her dog. You know that.

OSIRIS: I know that I’m not here to babysit emotionally-stunted women. And you know this whole lecture is rich coming from someone who was about to bail on us last week.

ANGEL: You’re really concerned about my status in this little group. How afraid are you that you’d be forgotten if I left HALO behind?

OSIRIS: I don’t need you.

ANGEL: You need to watch how you treat CJ. Someone once told me to be a real man, and my understanding of real men is that they don’t take out their frustrations on other people.

OSIRIS: I. Don’t. Need. You. And I’m going to prove that tonight. Don’t bother coming out to the ring tonight. I’ll beat The Dream Team by myself.

ANGEL: You’re being stupid; ‘cause that worked out so well the last time you were out there alone with them, right?

Osiris doesn’t respond and starts walking away. After a few steps he turns back to face Ange.

OSIRIS: Maybe CJ can draw you a picture to entertain you while I get business done.

Osiris walks out of the frame on that note, and Angel curses under his breath as NXT heads to a commercial break.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:28 am

Footage captures Brett Angel standing backstage in front of a television monitor watching as The Dream Team celebrate their victory over Osiris. Angel turns around to see Osiris walk in his direction, the two have a brief staredown that’s ended when Angel raises his arms and begins clapping sarcastically. Osiris growls in response, but doesn’t say a word before walking away.

Footage captured from the house show shows a more uplifting scene as CJ Havret waits backstage with Cyborg’s mask in her hands. When a defeated and hurting–mentally and physically–“1-Shot” Leona steps through the curtain, Havret gives her a big hug.

HAVRET: You were so amazing out there! Maybe you didn’t win, but you fought so hard, and everyone was cheering for you at the end; I’m so proud of you!

Leona’s response is preceded by a sad sigh.  

LEONA: If I paid better attention to Del Cielo, she wouldn’t have caught me off guard like that. I should have had eyes in the back of my head. i should have—

Havret lets go of Leona and takes a step back. She holds out the Cyborg mask and waits for Leona to take it.

HAVRET: Here. I know you like wearing this sometimes. Maybe it’ll help.

Leona takes the mask and starts to put it on, but she pauses and and brings it away from her face.

LEONA: I don’t feel worthy of the mask right now.

HAVRET: Is it because of what Brett said? I don’t think he meant it. He spent a long time helping my fix my picture last week. He’s not as mean as he acts.

At the mention of Angel’s name Leona’s expression hardens as she begins to grind her teeth. However, she regards Havret for a moment and sees the sincerity in her eyes–if nothing else, Havret believes what she’s saying.

LEONA: I’m sure he isn’t. Look, HALO clearly isn’t going as planned. We need to get into the same room and maybe then we can get on the same page. You get Angel, and I’ll get Osiris.

Havret nods, smiles and starts to walk away.

LEONA: and CJ…

HAVRET: Yeah?

LEONA: Thanks.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:22 pm

WROTE SOME LONG ASS PROMO AND IT GOT DELETED. FUCK SAKE. I'll just explain it in the stream tonight.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:29 pm

Hurrrrrrrrrt sad thing i saw it for a split second

UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 2 Receiv12
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:55 pm

As CMV Fusion starts and Xander Slate vs. Troy Voodoo us about yo get underway the video connection of the show is hijacked by an unknown assailant  from an undisclosed location
The camera is zoomed in on the back of the assailant's shirt

Well I guess it comes to this......

The man with a familiar voice turns arounds

I The Gate City God D'Angelo Saint Daniels is here at CMV Fusion and is not impressed. You people may be wondering why I am here hijacking CMV Fusion preventing the CMV fans from seeing the King of the Ring Tournament filled of wouldbe indies vanilla midgets I'm looking straight at you Scott Norrie. The reason that I'm here and waited so long to speak to everybody about what happened at NXT arRival NXT'S Premier CPV for season 3 is very very simple. Its human nature to react out of emotion because that's all that we really have, it would be easy for me to go on NXT and say that Chris Adams got lucky, if I had hit a few more moves I WOULD BE THE NEW NXT CHAMPION you see its easy for me to say that. But you see D'Angelo St. Daniels is a big picture thinking kind of guy, D'Angelo St. Daniels is looking to the future not just the now because for me it would be naturally it would be easy for me to be upset about Chris Adams still being champion.....but I'm not..I'm not this is what was supposed to happen the stars were perfectly aligned for Chris Adams to still be your NXT Champion and as of right now he is just that by beating me at arRival. Chris Adams is the master of being the underdog, Chris Adams you are the Kingof proving everyone wrong and fighting the good fight that's why they love you so much now. But this is only a small small small part of the story Chris, this is the part where from afar I watch that very Championship you have fought so hard for, lead to your downfall and you realize that you don't deserve to be NXT Champion and I watch you fall. Then that's where I come in and take what belongs to me the NXT Championship but that will come at another time because right now someone somewhere in Canada there's an individual who has wronged me and I want to talk specifically to this person right now and I want you to know that there will cone a day when I get even so I want you to watch your back because I hold grudges and I do not forget and after what you did to The Authority and myself I will get my revenge and as NXT'S Premier Athlete I will gladly declare war so consider this a warning to ALL of CMV expect the worst case scenario, expect carnage, expect D'Angelo St. Daniels.

The video feed dies
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:20 am

Hate this god damn site so much some times, it was like a three page promo.... Going to have to start rewriting AGAIN!

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:34 am

Hurrrrrrrrrt

UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 2 Receiv12
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:13 am

The camera feed cuts to the backstage area a few matches into episode 8 of NXT UnMatched, just before the NXT Womens Championship Number One Contenders Match, we see interviewer Mac Thompson backstage with the NXT Competitor, Alexia Hamilton.

Mac Thompson:
Let me start by introducing you all to my guest this evening, Alexia Hamilton, Alexia, lets get right into this, so tonight, well, up next in fact, we’ll be seeing the woman who has thwarted your attempts to get into the NXT Womens Championship picture twice already in the new season, Rose Punish, take on Emberlin in a number one contenders match. What do you think of Rose’s chances of not only winning this number one contenders match, but then going on to win the NXT Womens Championship at Climb 2 Fame in two weeks time?

Alexia Hamilton:
You know Mac, I’m going to stand up and be straight with you, I personally think that Rose will win tonight against Emberlin, and she will then move on to beat Jade Dynamite at Climb 2 Fame, but this is not because Rose is better than either of them, no, we’ve seen in the past that Rose gets by better competitors by cheating. Rose will beat both women, the same way she ‘beat’ me, with a dirty pin, the referee’s in this place must be blind, I say we wouldn’t have to deal with this in England. You can tell that Rose knows she doesn’t deserve her spot on the card, she’s lost twice in a row now, and the only reason she beat me in tag action a few weeks ago was because she had the champ on her side, who actually is a legit competitor, while I had a talentless bimbo in my corner, in the form of Emberlin.

Mac Thompson:
Speaking of people you think are talentless, last week on NXT Unmatched, you teamed up with Dirty Diana, and took on Nancy Hurt and Rose in tag team action, in a match that you won, however, during your post match celebration, Dirty Diana attacked you and through you around the arena, before throwing you into the timekeepers area. What do you have to say about that?

Alexia Hamilton:
Look, there’s only one explanation for all that, and it leads back to me being the rightful Womens Champion here in NXT, Look at it, if I had been given a fair match with Rose in the opening round match of the Womens Championship tournament, I’d have gone through the whole thing and won it. Diana knows this, and so she’s just trying to draw attention to herself, which is exactly why she put her hooves on me this past week. To generate some buzz, to feel relevant. But in actuality, she’s just made herself look like an absolute fool.

Mac Thomspon:
I’m sorry, her hooves?

Alexia Hamilton:
Don’t interrupt me Mac! You know what I mean, she’s been dubbed by the internet as a horse, which I firmly agree with, and like any horse that can no longer race with the big guns, she needs to be put down, which is exactly what will happen if she dare comes after me again. It’s like she doesn’t even know who I am, you can look at all of the great competitors from the British Isles, The Saints, The United Kingdom, Hayden, Bryan Novak, Scott Norrie, Paige and William Regal, well, they’re all on a level below me, because I am Europes Greatest export, I am the best thing to come out of the United Kingdom and I am proud to be English. If I could have it my way, the biggest wrestling promotion would be in England, so I wouldn’t have had to relocate myself to my current residence in Detroit.

Mac Thompson:
But speaking of great European exports, you've got to be proud of what Europe has accomplished in CMV, or what England on it’s own has accomplished in CMV, I mean, look at the stats. The United Kingdom, the longest reigning NXT Tag Team Champions of all time, Bryan Novak, longest reigning Champion in CMV history, a three time European Champion. Then we have Hayden, the second longest reigning Undisputed Champion in history, a three time European Champion, a Royal Rumble winner, a King of the Ring winner and the first Undisputed Champion. Surely that puts pressure on you to follow in their footsteps?

Alexia Hamilton:
It puts zero pressure on me at all Mac, because all of those statistics are irrelevant to me, because I don’t compete in the mens division, I don’t fight for the same Championships, and so I do not care for those Championships. All I care about, is that the NXT Womens Championship be returned to it’s rightful owner, me Alexia Hamilton.

Mac Thompson:
So, judging from what you said earlier, is it safe to say that Jade Dynamite won’t be walking out of Climb 2 Fame with the NXT Womens Championship?

Alexia Hamilton:
Jade Dynamite is five times the competitor that Rose is, but as I stated, Rose will cheat to win the Title, which is why I feel like her reign will end shortly. I mean, if I had to choose anyone other than myself to be the NXT Womens Champion it would be somebody like Jade Dynamite. Because there’s one thing that really, and I mean really ticks me off about a lot of the people here in CMV, and it’s their accent, I cannot stand it, when people butcher our beautiful language, the English language is art, but when people like Rose speak, with her sloppy Italian accent, the art turns from this magical drawing, into a bucket of chum used to feed animals like Dirty Diana. Leo Cruz is lucky he has Cole Savage to speak for him, as I’m sure his accent would decimate my ears. Don’t get me started on Reina Del Cielos either. I would be happy if she remained silent and irrelevant here on NXT, just so I don’t have to hear her spit on the English Language. I do say Mac, It’s becoming increasingly harder to tolerate this roster. But it  will all be worth it, when the NXT Womens Championship comes home to it’s rightful owner. Me, Alexia Hamilton.

The camera pans back to Mac Thompson being in the centre of the frame and he begins to talk.

Mac Thompson:
Well there we have it folks, our exclusive interview with Alexia Hamilton.

The camera pans back over to Alexia Hamilton who takes a bow towards the camera, but is soon clocked in the side of the head by a microphone, the camera zooms out, to reveal Reina Del Cielos in the frame.

Reina Del Cielos:
Irrespetar, Sí, Sí. You will get what’s coming for you, Alexia.

Reina drops the mic on the floor next to Alexia who looks up holding her head as the camera cuts back to the arena, for the NXT Womens Championship number one contenders match.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:39 am

As the show roles on and inches closer to the co-mainevent of the evening, the camera fades to a backstage area only lit up by a few candles to show off a very colorful man standing in front of a giant paint splattered canvas.

{{Gerald Foster}}
Aha....ladies and gentlemen, this is the first time you see the masterpiece that is....Gerald...Foster.

He smiles showing off his white smile, possibly the only thing not painted on his body.

{{Gerald Foster}}
Tonight I spar against your beloved Brian Novak for the European Championship of NXT. A very generous opportunity from our general manager indeed. Which not only allows me to show off what I can create in a wrestling ring, but I get the chance to win gold, in my very first match. An opportunity that not a lot can grasp. I however, have had my talents discovered by Kane himself. Seeing as how I am no wrestler, an artist rather, he's realized that I am the next rising sun, and it is very very wise to invest in me.

He pulls his arms behind him before bending towards the camera to get a clear face shot of his green eyebrows.

{{Gerald Foster}}
Let tonight go down in history as the night, Gerald Foster took his creation to a CMV ring and splattered his artistic abilities all over the world.

And with that he blows into the camera, extinguishing the fucking candle's for some reason idk and the camera goes black as the show continues elsewhere.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:14 pm

After conclusion of NXT’s main event bout between Brett Angel and Chris Adams, Angel is spotted backstage with his fellow HALO stablemate, CJ Havret who is as upbeat as ever as she watches Angel unravel the wrist tape wrapped around his left hand.

HAVRET: You did it! You beat the world champion! The way you dropped him on the top of his head again and again and again...it was like a fire. so detructive, so devastating, yet so beautiful, I couldn’t take my eyes off of it...Could you imagine if he broke his neck? That would’ve been amazing!

Angel gives Havret a curious look  before tossing the used tape in the trash bin.

HAVRET: Is it wrong that I wanted him to keep kicking out? That meant that you could beat him down even more!

Havret’s expression turns serious briefly.

HAVRET: I didn’t like the way he was looking at me. Giniger would have set him right….

Angel chuckles softly and puts a hand on Havret’s shoulder.

ANGEL: You’ll have to forgive him. With his momma out of the picture, that’s the closest he’s been to a woman in a while. I don’t think he’ll be bothering you anytime soon, though, he’s got plenty to keep him occupied for now.

Havret smiles and gives Angel a quick hug.

HAVRET: Good! We should switch places next week. Maybe if we show we can work together, everyone will stop saying HALO won’t last forever.

Angel looks away, perhaps ashamed at the role he’s played in instigating some of those arguments.

ANGEL: Maybe..

HAVRET: I’m gonna go make Kane let me wrestle Nancy Hurt. Do you see the way she dives off the top rope? God, she’s so good... If I can beat her, then I can show I can be a champion one day.

ANGEL: Yeah,she’s certainly….wait–you’re going to make Kane do it?

HAVRET: Of course! See you later, Brett.

[Havret wanders off leaving Angel alone to his thoughts for a few moments then he looks at the camera and starts to speak.  

ANGEL: We seem to be attached at the hip Adams, but it looks like not much has changed. That’s twice now I’ve pinned you since I was stripped of that title you’re cozying up to, and I will not rest until I am a champ–

Angel voice trails off as he turns to see that Kane has approached him the from the opposite direction that Havret left in.

KANE: What you did out there to Adam… I didn’t think you had that mean streak in you. Perhaps bringing out this side of you means that taking that title away from you was what was best for business. I am going to offer a proposition to you: Be there when I need you, my plan...B–be that Brett Angel, and there may be a title match in your future. Perhaps then you can have a title reign your wife would be proud of.

Angel lets the proposition hang in the air for several seconds, not giving Kane the gratification of an immediate response.

ANGEL: You better be careful–

Angel says that while walking away from Kane.

ANGEL: –CJ is looking for you.

Camera zooms in on Kane’s stoic expression before the screen fades to black.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:17 am

Just before the Main Event on NXT, Lexin Damjen can be seen walking through a hallway backstage, rubbing her hands together, smiling after making quick work of Reina Del Cielos earlier on tonight, when suddenly she bumps into a delighted Alexia Hamilton, who attempts to engage in conversation with Damjen, who just walks past, Hamilton reaches out and puts her hand on the shoulders of Damjen, stopping her in her tracks.

Alexia Hamilton:
Look Damjen, lets get one thing straight, you're clearly here for youself, that's fine, I won't lie, I don't like you, or anything you stand for, however, you don't have  a match at Climb 2 Fame, that's what you want right? A match. Well, I'll give you an opportunity right now.

Lexin turns to face Hamilton, interested, in what she has to say, while showing a hint of anger on her face at the fact that Hamilton would dare get in her way.

Alexia Hamilton:
Look, Lexin, It's looking more and more likely that I'm going to have to compete against both Diana and Reina at Climb 2 Fame, I mean, I can take on one of those talentless bimbos on their own, but with the numbers game playing a factor, I don't want to risk anything, so Lexin, you'll stand side by side with me, and take them down. Unless of course, you don't want to appear on one of the big four, which is fine I guess.

Lexin simply nods her head, smiling, as she pushes her way past Alexia Hamilton and makes her way down the corridor. Hamilton watches as she walks away, smiling.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next