Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

UnMatched: Backstage Area

+9
Maurie
Vic
Batman
Childish Meltzer
DynamicWrestler
SonOfAnarchy91
RiftedEnergy
krzy
Mr. Dashing
13 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 7 Empty Re: UnMatched: Backstage Area

Post by Miztacular Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:13 pm

The camera opens up backstage after the Womens IC Championship Contenders match, to see Jade Dynamite, staring into the camera with the NXT Womens Championship behind her perched on a table, she turns to open up the view of the Title, before quickly standing in the way, cutting off the line of site.

Jade Dynamite:
That, is the most either of you two will be seeing of my Womens Championship while you struggle to grasp at straws for that pathetic midcard belt. You know who the Champion of that belt you fight so hard for is? Rose Punish, pfft, a Champion is too good a title for her, she couldn't last in the ring with me. No Vixen on NXT can last in the ring with me, you're all pathetic.

Jade Dynamite steps back, and raises her arms up by her sides, she looks into the air and continues to talk.

Jade Dynamite:
Take a look people, this is something you'll be seeing for a long time coming, I've held the NXT Womens Championship for almost 5 months, and I don't intend to stop, I don't think anybody on NXT has the ability to dethrone me, I'll keep proving each and every month to all the people that boo me. That I am the rightful Champion, I am calling it now. I will be the first Champion in CMV history to last for an entire year, Novak almost did it, #TrendingWorldWide made it past the halfway mark. Well I'm almost at the halfway mark. I'm taking on any and all comers, because I'm just that damn good. To quote a CMV Legend, and fellow Australian, I am Greatness, at it's Greatest, sorry Aaron, I think it suits me bet--

From behind, Sophia Caldwell picks up the NXT Womens Championship and brings it across the back of the head of the NXT Womens Champion knocking her down to the floor. Jade Dynamite quickly crawls over to a corner, clutching her head, as Caldwell leans in, and begins to talk.

Sophia Caldwell:
I, I, I, I was only trying to help you, I wa.... Wanted to shake your hand, raise your arm in victory. All I wanted to do was keep you at the top. I never meant for any, anyofthis, to happen. But you, you, you drove me to do this Jade.

Sophia Caldwell can be seen twitching furiously as energy roams through her, after every single word, a small twitch ensues, She backs up, stands to her feet and tries to calm herself down, however she turns back around to see Jade Dynamite in all her glory, standing in front of her.

Jade Dynamite:
How dare you!!

Dynamite pushes Caldwell back, and walks after her continuing to talk.

Jade Dynamite:
How dare you, who do you think you are, interrupting MY segment? Do you kn--

Sophia Caldwell:
I'd stop if I were you..

Dynamite slaps Caldwell across the face in disgust.

Jade Dynamite:
What did I just tell you?! DO NOT interrupt me, there is a good reason, as to why I am your Champion. I think I'm going to have to remind you of that.

Caldwell backs into a corner, and Dynamite smiles, she headbutts Caldwell, knocking her down on the corner, not allowing Caldwell any time to react Dynamite begins to stomp on Caldwell, stomp after stomp after stomp, keeping her grounded in the corner. She grabs Caldwells hair and picks her up to her feet.

Jade Dynamite:
Come on Sophia, fight back! Do something, you're making this boring.

Dynamite goes for another punch, cracking the jaw of Caldwell who falls to the floor. Dynamite smiles, and steps back, setting up the curb stomp, but in a flash, Caldwell recovers to her feet and measures up face to face with the NXT Womens Champion. This catches Dynamite off guard, who begins to throw random punches in the direction of Caldwell, however just like in the past, none of them connect, the energy of Caldwell is too much handle, however, unlike the previous times, Caldwell is fighting back, with rapid jabs to the gut of the NXT Womens Champion who steps back, winded. She looks up at Caldwell, confused, only to see Caldwell jump off of the table and hit a swift kick to the jaw sending Dynamite to the floor.

Dynamite pulls herself up to her feet, and turns around, grasping her jaw, she turns to see nobody in sight, in rage she screams, flipping the table, she picks up the NXT Womens Championship and looks into the camera.

Jade Dynamite:
I hope you're watching, you coward! I will get you for this Caldwell, you do not even understand who you're dealing with here. You'll rue the day you laid your hands on the most dominant Vixen of all time!
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:13 am

The camera opens up to see the Interim General Manager Johnny Sampson pacing back and forth with his hands behind his back, he stops at the window, and stares out of it, onto the horizon, he spins his head round in a snap, looking at the camera, he smiles. He swiftly turns his body around and points at the camera, and slowly, slowly, raises his arms to take his shades off.

Johnny Sampson:
I'll admit, I did screw you Cruz, oh yes I did. I banned Cole Savage from ringside, I came down with the champ, not because he asked, not because he needed me to, because I didn't get involved. But I know my presence put you off Cruz. I'm standing up to that, and I'm going to apologize for that. I want to tell you, Cruz, I want to just tell you that this is nothing personal, you are just a pawn, this is just me showing Cole Savage that he can get his lawyers involved, he can go under the table and over my head. At the end of the day, I'm in control of this brand.

So, to prove that it was no grudge. I'm going to give you another chance Cruz. All you have to do, is beat your opponent to kickoff the Rage in a Cage Pay Per View, once again, Cole Savage is barred from ringside, and I give you my word, that I will not be ringside.

And no, I will not give you some impossible challenge like Ivan, I won't give you somebody too hard, hell I'll even give you someone in your weight class, all you have to do however, is wait until the Pay Per View. You'll be opening the show Leo, and if you win, you'll be right back in the Main Event picture where Cole Savage believes you should be. Speaking of. Cole, if you ever, try to go over my head again, I will make sure your clients career suffers because of it, and next time, I won't be so nice.

Johnny Sampson puts his shades back on and turns back towards the window, letting out a sigh as he admires the Florida beachfront. The camera slowly fades to black.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:16 am

Cole Savage and Leo Cruz appear backstage as NXT Episode 29 goes in the air. Savage has his head tilted upward, smelling the air.

-Cole Savage-
Do you--do you smell that in the air? I think I’m catching a bit of the roast chicken they’re whipping up in the cafeteria. And is that...hey, Leo, is that the new cologne?

Cruz nods.

-Cole Savage-
Very nice. And I think i’m catching a whiff of…

Savage whips off his glasses.

-Cole Savage-
the HYPOCRISY that’s been brewing ever since a one Johnny Sampson took the reigns of the company! Can somebody tell me what in the HELL that was last week? Remember? When I was BANNED from ringside for NO reason, while our esteemed general manager ABUSED his power to shift the odds into his golden boy’s favor?

Savage points to Cruz.

-Cole Savage-
Leo Cruz has NEVER lost to Akira, and last week absolutely FAILED to change anything, because to me, that wasn’t a fair match. Akira needed back up to STEAL that victory. As far as I’m concerned, last week Cruz was wrestling a handicap match! If that’s the kind of man Sampson wants to be the face of this company, then by all means, let him be the one who captains this sinking ship.

Because we ALL know that the REAL NXT Champion isn’t Akira! IT’S LEO CRUZ!

LEO CRUZ!

LEO CRUZ is and always will be THE man to beat in the company, with or without a belt around his waist.

Savage smirks.

-Cole Savage-
But he won’t be without a belt for long.

He puts his shades back on.

-Cole Savage-
And this isn’t the last you’ve heard from us.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:16 am

The camera suddenly clicks back on as Savage reappears in the picture.  

-Cole Savage-
Oh, thought I was done did you? No, I didn’t forget about the blasphemous words and the load of CRAP our general manager was spewing earlier in the night. As if his bias rulings is supposed to calm us like giving a baby a pacifier, but what he doesn’t realize is that he can bar me from ringside, he can ban me from the arena, hell he can try to stop me from crossing state lines, but, at the end of the day, I always find a way to get things to go MY way.

This situation won’t be any different.

He shakes his head and places an arm around Cruz’ shoulders.

-Cole Savage-
Time and time again, Sampson has prevented me from doing my JOB. I signed a contract, bringing my star power to this godforsaken brand because I made it my mission to pass on my greatness to an up and comer who I felt was being held back. Time and time again i was proven right. Could you imagine if I wasn’t here by Leo’s side day after day after day after day after DAY to get him the opportunities a competent general manager would NOT have to think twice about granting him?

And even with me here, there’s always some kind of shenanigans to keep that brass ring just out of his reach. Excuse me if I’m wrong, Sampson, but I came here to be a MANAGER and do you not know what managers do? They join their clients at RINGSIDE to give them tips and strategies and a moral and ego boost that they’d never get elsewhere. You seem to think that your threats got me shaking in my boots. Uh-uh, son, it’s ME that’s humoring YOU, until I get fed up and take you for EVERY dime you’re worth for breach of contract.

Here’s the thing: Everyone’s making me out to be the bad guy for this things that I’ve done, as if they’re forgetting the reasons why I was FORCED into the actions. If Kane stayed out of my way, if he stopped babying his lackeys in The Authority and realized that Leo is a star in this industry then things would have gone down A LOT differently than they did.

Savage chuckles.

-Cole Savage-
I played the hand I was dealt, even if it came at the expense of another man’s career. Let’s face it, years from now, Cruz will be the only one in this company with a career that’s worth a damn; I’m just trying to get the train going now rather than later. It looks like history is going to repeat itself with you Sampson, because no matter what you say or do, I will be there to challenge every decision you make that’s not in the best interest of my client whether you like it or not.

You’re putting the hottest commodity on the roster in the OPENING match. That’s strike one. You’re putting him against one of NXT’s legendary mystery competitors that he won’t have time to prepare for while the other guy has undoubtedly been watching and studying Leo since he debuted. That’s strike two. And now you’re telling me that I can’t be there to offer my advice and expertise? That’s strike three.

You think it’s my client that’ll suffer, but if he left today there would be no NXT. We both know that. So you just keep playing with fire that you can barely contain. Whether he wins or he loses, Cruz is going to the top of the mountain and there’s not a damn thing that you or anyone can do about that.

Last edited by The Angelic Savage on Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:39 am; edited 2 times in total

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:18 am

I mean, why would you be annoyed that I'm giving Cruz another chance?
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:36 am

cole savage doesn't need a reason to be annoyed
pls understand his gimmick

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:37 pm

c]]Backstage after her lost to HALO Diana is met by Lisa Evans and a camera crew

Lisa Evans:
I'm Lisa Evans and this us a special interview with the self-proclaimed "Dirtiest B!*ch in the Game" Dirty Diana

Lisa Evans:
Diana how does it feel to always be so close to making it big but blowing it at the last second. You've lost to Jade Dynamite twice, lost two opportunities to become number one contender gor the new Vixen Intercontinental Championship and you just lost tonight against HALO. Could it be that you're all talk and hype?

Diana:
WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?!

Evans:
"Could it be that you're all talk and hype?"

Diana slaps Evans

Diana:
DON'T YOU EVER EVERRRRR SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!!
You understand me? No don't even responding cause you're clearly blind and stupid. I'm the uncrown champion of NXT I lost due to bad officiating, a dumb blonde swede getting in my way, and having a terrible partner. THIS IS MY HOUSE! You are all just guest in my house so you best not over stay your welcome.....

Diana head off about her business [/b]
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:23 pm

After being helped to the back by medical personals Mac Thompson and crew catches up with DSD for his reaction

Mac Thompson:
D"Angelo Daniels, Brock Lesnar issued you a challenge with a F-5 at NXT Rage in a.....

DSD snatches the mic out of Thompson's hand

DSD:
You wanna talk about Brock Lesnar? Well let's talk about Brock Lesnar. Let's talk about the man who failed to be a football player, the man who couldn't hang with the UFC, the man who couldn't beat me let alone Chris Adams.
I'm not afraid of you Lesnar. I am not afraid of Paul Heymen's Monster. Because I'm relentless, I'm a true monster, and I am going to leave Brock Lesnar the same broken heap of a man you left me as in that ring.
Brock Lesnar, at Rage in a Cage I'm returning to Suplex City, I'm going to bring back the matches, I'm going to bring the gasonline and I'm going to watch your city BURN!!!! You want D'Angelo St. Daniels V. Brock Lesnar, Gate City V. Suplex City, challenge accepted...

Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:09 am

Lisa Evans here backstage to get some word on the New Vixens Intercontinental Champion Dawn Bryan, and Here she is…

Congratulations on becoming the New IC Champ Dawn, No one expected that.

Dawn grabs the mic from Lisa.

Dawn : Give me that.  You know what I’m sick of people underestimating me. From day one  No one said I had what it takes, no one said I would win the Battle Royal. No one said I had a chance tonight against Rose Punish. But look at me now.
There were people out there crying because I might have used a cheap shot now and again, Newsflash people, you do what you have to do especially in title matches. So sick of people disrespecting me and laughing. Well look who’s laughing now.

You know what I’m feeling excited, I want to be the best IC champion in CMV history, No more will people underestimate me. So how about this an open challenge to any NEW CMV Vixen, yes that's right. Just like me I was given an opportunity and I took it, so I’m going to return the favour and give 1 lucky Vixen an IC Championship match on NXT

Dawn Bryan skips off celebrating her victory

------

Out of Character, On match card please put ???
pm me for details, as someone as accepted the challenge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:55 pm

After the match between Nick Blake and Zack Starr, Lisa Evans approaches a hyped Blake backstage.

Lisa Evans: Mr. Blake! Mr. Blake!

Blake sees Evans and embraces her tightly as the newly won Television Championship falls to the ground with a loud clank!

Blake: Oooooh! Lisa, Blake is ecstatic! How about you?

Evans: Well I'm certainly happy for you. I guess we know how you feel. Do you have anything to say to anyone else?

Blake: Nah! Nah! See Blake feels Starr put up a great fight! After Blake botched Blake's Superkick and Starr still took advantage? Props to Starr! And kicking out of Blake's mighty Head Trauma? Impressive indeed. Nothing to take away from Starr. Starr did great.

Evans: I guess the one question I do have is, do you think you'll be able to retain the title?

Blake: Blake doesn't know. What Blake does know is that he's going to try as hard as Blake always does. Blake is going to fight anyone and everyone who comes to Blake. Because despite Blake being a dick. Blake is also fair. But Blake's gotta get some Dr. Pepper, Blake's perched. Have a good evening, Evans.

Blake pats Evans arm and walks off. After a brief pause. Blake reappears in the shot scrambling to pick the belt up he left on the floor.

Evans: This is Lisa Evans, back to you guys.

Blake can be heard shouting "Bye" as only his hunched back can be shown in the shot.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:41 pm

As NXT UnMatched episode 31 continues, we see a new young interviewer named Kyle Sims standing next to CMV's Masterpiece, Gerald Foster.

Kyle Sims: Hi I am Kyle Sims standing here with Gerald Foster who had a one on one bout with HALO member, Osiris last night at Rage in a Cage. Gerald, what can come from that loss? Are things with you and Osiris over just like that or is there more to it?

{{Gerald Foster}}
Oh Kyle I should slap you.

Kyle Sims: I'm sorry?

{{Gerald Foster}}
Don't be an idiot. Of course things aren't over between Osiris and I. He got a fluke victory over me. My shoulder was up and he got the win in classic screw job fashion. I've rewatched it a dozen times. Playing it back over and over again and I can't help but to hate the black Mike Grizzly even more than I did before. First of all he interuppted my chances at a championship match with Akira which I would of gotten. Second of all he screwed me over. And third of all, he warped the minds of those commentators out there. Saying I make macaroni art? Well I will have you know Mr. Gnashtastic and Mr. Urie, I am a very well established artist. I work very hard on perfecting my craft to the point where every match I am in, win or lose, is five stars. So say what you want behind the tables eating your Cheetos and sipping your tea, I shall continue doing what I do best, and that is dominate this sport in the best fashion I can.

Kyle Sims: And Osiris?

{{Gerald Foster}}
Don't get me wrong. I may express that win or lose I still make art, but I always aim to win. Winning is everything to a mans legacy. I made the base out of Goldust's washed up soul and now I will continue sculpting it with Osiris. It's far from over. The man disrespected my sense of craftsmanship so the only choice in this matter is to rid of him from NXT. And that's what I'll do.

And with that, the purple man walks off camera leaving the young interviewer standing there with a blank expression on his face as the camera fades into his nose.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:35 pm

Nick Blake watches a backstage monitor of Mr. Wentworth's tag match. Near the end Blake feels something. His eyes begin to water slowly. The ref slaps the mat for the third count as Wentworth wins the match for his team. Wentworth begins celebrating happily and Blake's tears overflow as they run down his face like a stream. He wipes the tears from his face with his arm. Lisa Evans approaches from behind.

Evans: Mr. Blake?

Blake: *snorts in his runny nose* Y, y, y, yes, Lisa? *Bawls*

Evans: What's wrong shouldn't you be happy that you beat Zack Starr's brother Nick?

Blake: N, N, N, N, Nick Blake should, Lisa... But Wentworth just showed Nick Blake that any d, d, d, d, dream can come t, t, t, t, true.

Blake continues to blubber like 2nd grader who scrapped their knee on a playground.

Blake: In fact! *Nick wipes his tears away with his palms* In fact, Lisa. I'm so moved by Wentworth's bravery and strength that I'm offering Wentworth a free title shot along with Leo Cruz! *sniffs* Let's make the Television Title Shot a triple threat at the Pay-Per-View! Wentworth has earned it. Now if you'll excuse Nick Blake... *huck*

Nick Blake begins to tear up again.

Blake: I, I, I, I should be going. Uuuuuuuuuuuughhhhh!

Blake runs passed Lisa Evans with his hands over his eyes. Lisa stands alone with the mic in her hand, speechless.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next