Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

UnMatched: Backstage Area

+9
Maurie
Vic
Batman
Childish Meltzer
DynamicWrestler
SonOfAnarchy91
RiftedEnergy
krzy
Mr. Dashing
13 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 9 Empty Re: UnMatched: Backstage Area

Post by RiftedEnergy Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:02 pm

Mr. Wentworth is spotted making his way down the hall. Goliath is not too far behind, holding out a tin can to all those he passes, but nobody drops him a dollar.

They probably see his new shoes and sport coat. That's the trick with homeless people, you gotta look at their shoes. If they have on nice shoes, then no dollar. If they're ratty... Or missing... Then maybe a dollar.

Blizzard steps into frame to stop Mr Wentworth in his tracks. Goliath quickly rushes to the front to stand between them.

"Don't worry, Thadious..." Blizzard speaks calmly as Goliath cocks his head a little. "I'm not here for trouble"
Goliath backs up... But extends the can out to see if Blizzard will indulge, then notions to Anna Arctica. No Cigar.

"Mr Wentworth, you are an inspiration to us all. Ibe been in your shoes..." He looks down past Wentwoofs pajama pants and sees just the socks on. "I've been the number 1 contender for several shots at that title. In fact, I'm number one contender tonight for the European Title... The only advice I can give is to not let up... Don't give up, just keep pushing until you get that 3 count and the title is on your waist."

Mr Wentworth has trouble following as he's too busy staring at Anna Arctica. 

"Just... You know... Don't stop. "

"I'm sorry..." He didn't catch any of that. "The doctor said I can only drink water..."

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:27 pm

As Showdown continues, we are taken to a dark room where D'Angelo St. Daniels is sitting, waiting, focusing

DSD:
Hayden "Blade" Kiteley you were one of the most dominate, the most destructive wrestlers in the the world. Man you've been here for a long time. You back all the way to the very first NXT PPV, the very beginning of it all and Hayden was there Season 1. That's crazy to think about but what's even crazier to think about is the fact that 2 seasons latter you have the opportunity to stand across the Gate City God and I am going to batter you. People seem to have forgotten how dangerous I am, I am being taken for granted by too many people and I am not about to just sit here and take it from somebody like you. So you see why I have no other option than make an example out of you, in one hour I am going to batter you like the little D-List celebrity sellout that you are.
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:43 am

Lisa Evans awaits Nick Blake in a hallway after his match on Showdown. Lisa see Nick down the hall.

Lisa Evans: Nick! Nick!

Nick Blake: What now, Lisa Evans!?

Lisa Evans: You just lost your Television title to Matthews, how do you feel?

Nick Blake: How does Nick Blake feel? HOW DOES NICK BLAKE FEEL!? How the [Bleep] do you think Nick Blake feels? Nick Blake is pissed! That is not how it was suppose to end! It was suppose to end with either Nick Blake winning or Mr. Wentworth winning! Not Matthews! Nick Blake's heading to the GM's office right now and demanding Nick Blake's rematch tomorrow on UnMatched! Mr. Wentworth, that poor man. Mr. Wentworth didn't deserve to lose! Mr. Wentworth deserved to win!

Blake's eyes begin to tear.

Nick Blake: Nick Blake's gotta go, Lisa!

The camera follows Nick Blake as he rushes past Lisa and angrily heads down the hall before fading to black.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:16 am

”1 Shot” Leona is sitting in a locker room with a stoic expression in her face as she stares off into nothingness. CJ Havret cheerfully enters the room, brightening up the mood with her mere presence, though the infectious joy doesn’t seem to be spreading to Leona.

HAVRET: What’s the matter, Lee? You’ve been acting so strange lately. is everything okay?

Leona sighs and looks up at Havret.

LEONA: I just can’t believe he came back. Without even telling me.

HAVRET: Oh! You mean Cy—

LEONA: Don’t say his name!

Havret’s eyes fly open wide as she covers her mouth with both hands.

LEONA: I’m sorry, Ceej. I started HALO because I thought he abandoned me and forgot about our plans to take over CMV together. And I was over it. I let that go and moved on. Then he showed up out of the blue and all those memories and feelings came flooding back–and the anger.

HAVRET: Why don’t you just talk to him. Maybe he could join us!

Leona looks away.

LEONA: There’s nothing left to say. We’re on different paths now. HALO is my priority, and I’m not going to leave you guys before we finish what we started. I’m not a hypocrite.

She lets out a breath that she’d been holding in.

LEONA: I keep letting you down by letting the past distract me. Now everyone’s talking about HALO curse, because I couldn’t beat Rose Punish. I’m just another member of the group who couldn’t even make it past one title defense.

HAVRET: If that bully Johnny Sampson didn’t take away your rematch clause you would have been able to win the title back! I just know it! You can’t beat yourself up over that, Leona! Let’s just beat everyone else up instead! Ginger would love that.

Leona goes to respond by Havret rushes in and wraps her up tight with a hug.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:33 am

Blizzard walks by, new belt in hand. It should be a monumental  occasion as he has finally broken the #1 contendership curse he's held for so long.

He walks by a weeping Mr Wentworth. 

"Hey.. I told you.. You'll make it, kid, got just to give it some time..."

Mr Wentworth shouts, thinking you hear the same thing he does "I DONT HAVE TIME"

Listen, I don't know if you know the history here... But you dont talk to this guy about TIME

Blizzard looks at Anna Arctica for a moment, then realizes this fucking Make -A-Wish- Foundation kid isn't shit. He Woke Up and Had a title shot. He didn't fight his way up, for YEARS... Like he did..

Blizzard reels back and slaps the fuck out of the deaf kid. The Slap heard around  the WOrld....

But WentWoof still didn't hear it. 

"Let's get that rematch out of that way..." In regards to Punish

"At least he can show a little respect.."

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9