Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

UnMatched: Backstage Area

+9
Maurie
Vic
Batman
Childish Meltzer
DynamicWrestler
SonOfAnarchy91
RiftedEnergy
krzy
Mr. Dashing
13 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 5 Empty Re: UnMatched: Backstage Area

Post by Borton Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:30 pm

3 ain't enough, you need 5
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:13 pm

10! 10! 10! 10! 10! 10! 10! 10! 10! 10!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:21 am

The camera opens before the main event to reveal every-bodies favorite interviewer Mac Thompson in a recording studio with a mic to his mouth.

Mac Thomspon:
Hello everybody, it's Mac Thompson in the house and tonight we have the one on the only, Reina Del Cielos. Hi Reina, how are you feeling after your loss tonight?

Reina Del Cielos steps into the frame visibly upset after her loss to Dirty Diana.

Reina Del Cielos:
It was my fault really Mac, I went into the match hoping to put on a show with someone I thought was an ally of mine, somebody I thought I could trust, but I guess that isn't the case, as she put up her bags and got the win early, in the midst of the absolute clinic of a match we were having.

Mac Thompson:
Well I don't think you should be so quick to judge, she must've had a lot of pent up aggression after losing her Title shot at Quarantine.

Reina Del Cielos:
Si, Si, I understand that Mac, when I slapped her hand away I was thinking rashly, it was the heat of the moment, so next week on NXT, I've been granted my request, to have a rematch with Dirty Diana. Lets put this behind us and move forward.

Reina walks off screen leaving Mac who brings the mic back to his mouth.

Mac Thompson:
And there we have it folks, a rematch set for next week between Reina Del Cielos and Dirty Diana.

Mac lowers the mic away from his mouth and smiles towards the camera as it transitions back to the ring where our main event is about to begin.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:37 am

Mac Thompson is seen backstage with Gerald Foster who hasn't been seen in a few weeks.

Mac Thompson: Gerald, we understand that as a part of a punishment for attacking Goldust backstage a few weeks ago, you were suspended up until now. What are your thoughts on being back?

{{Gerald Foster}}
My thoughts on being back? Let me correct you. I wasn't suspended for throwing Goldust in the trash. No. I was awarded a vacation and in that vacation I had time to think and study my fellow craftsmen here in NXT. No man so far as been able to match my amount of creativity in the ring. No man has been able to splatter a five star match onto that canvas like I have. I see a lot of Indy Kings, but none with a crown as shiny as mine. I've scouted and have come up with a result. I am the greatest wrestler on NXT.

Mac Thompson: Well that's a bold statement what about..

Before Mac could finish the lights flicker before transitioning to gold. Gerald looks away from Mac, trying to find Goldust before looking back at Mac only to see that Goldust is now where Mac was standing. Goldust quickly spits a gold like substance into the eyes of Gerald Foster before unloading left and rights sending the newbie up against the wall before grabbing him by the back of the head and slamming his head into a vending machine, breaking the glass. Officials swarm the area, pushing Goldust away from the now bleeding Gerald Foster as the tone in this new found rivalry as been set as intense. Goldust out for blood and he got it. With Gerald's cut on his forehead is the last thing we see, the feed cuts to elsewhere.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:32 pm

The camera opens before the main event to reveal every-bodies favorite interviewer Mac Thompson standing next to a satisfied Dirty Diana

Mac Thomspon:
Hello everybody, it's Mac Thompson and tonight I'm standing by former number one conender to the women's championship the one on the only, Dirty Diana. Now Diana recently in your match with Reina Del Cielos we saw a more vicious side of you I thought you and her were friends

Dirty Diana:
Look you're wasting my time let's just cut to the chase Mac Daddy, it's all about jealousy

Mac Thompson:
So you're jealous of Rein........

Dirty Diana:
Oh no no stop right there let's get something straight. Yeah we were friends but what about me, what about what I deserve? Reina Del Cielos is jealous of me as are the other girls in the back understandably so I mean lets be honest I would be jealous of myself. I mean look at me.....

Diana poses for Mac Thompson
As Thompson looks away feeling awkward

Dirty Diana:
It's okay look at me Mac Daddy, I'm use to it. I mean these girls are jealous because they won't be able to get as much attention as me. Not only am I one of the top female wrestlers on NXT but in the entire CMV that's why I'm on the banner for this company. Oh! And I will be back in number one contendership real soon so Jade Dynamite better consider herself on notice.
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:26 am

Cole Savage is drinking tea backstage as a woman massages Leo Cruz’s shoulders.

-Cole Savage-
This man right here is just relaxing, lying in wait like a tiger crouching in the bushes with eyes locked on a gazelle. He looks relaxed now, but don’t let his demeanor fool you: Leo Cruz is a monster, a beast waiting to strike, a man who is trading the Television Championship for a crown and the right to be called a KING!

Savage chuckles before taking a sip of tea.

-Cole Savage-
I’ll admit, it hurt when Starr stole that title right out from under our noses, it pissed us right the hell off. But then I turned to Leo, and I said: “Buddy, this is for the best in the long run because this is the harsh reminder we needed that even when you have all the talent in the world, sometimes the world just likes to screw you over for the hell of it.” It didn’t sit well with him at first, but then it slowly began to sink in. He took it to heart and started to apply everything I told him to what he did into the ring and that’s when things started to work out for him.

Cruz instructs the masseuse to apply more pressure to the muscles she’s kneading.

-Cole Savage-
Next thing you know, the man is on his way to becoming the next King of the Ring. Now would you take a look at that? People thought we were finished, that Leo had peaked and that he’d never be in the spotlight again.

Savage tsks.

-Cole Savage-
This King of the Ring tournament features some of the best and brightest talent that this company has to offer, and it’ll send one hell of a message when it’s Leo that stands tall at the end. He’s the man to watch, he’s the man to beat, and I’m promising you all right now that Leo Cruz is the man who’ll wear the crown, and one day he’ll be the one holding the World Heavyweight Championship.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:37 pm

*Big Chris grabs the camera as he sets it up on a stand to face them all. He then turns and gives Thunder The okay that the camera is on. Laying on top of the large crate Thunder coughs up hard as he looks angrily at Chris. Bull sat on the ground with a scowl. Thunder grabs a hold of Bulls singlet and whispers him something.*

Bull
Our leader at the moment cant talk. He suffered some damage from his match, with an already injured shoulder.

Big Chris
That lost was nothing! Next time we wi-

Thunder slaps his arm as he struggles to sit up.*

Thunder
Kane, you got me. Eh, you really ly did. You got your boys to handle me. But if you're gonna hit the king, you better kill the king! You didn't want me at the top because you know. We all know. *coughs more* You know the dangers that happen when a freak like me, Or a monster like you were... When people like us get to the top, there's nothing more dangerous. We will go on to other things for now, but remember I have your number and I know who you really are.

Bull
Circus...

Big Chris
Is...

Thunder
*coughs and holds left side of body*
Coming!

A whisper in the distance says...

???
Watch your back, clown!
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:46 pm

Straight after Zack Starr's title defence, the camera turns on backstage to reveal CMV's resident interviewer, Mac Thompson.

Mac Thompson:
Hello everybody, it's me, Mac Thompson here and what a title defense we just had, lets go and find someone backstage and get their view on Zack Starrs impressive Pay Per View win streak.

Mac Thompson begins to rush around backstage followed by the camera looking for people to interview, when he stumbles upon The Miz.

Mac Thompson:
Hello Miz, can I get a moment. You, are a decorated superstar from the WWE, you've also had your moments here in CMV, main eventing a few Pay Per Views on fusion. What's your opinion on Zack Starr?

The Miz:
Really? Really? Really? What do I think? Mac, I don't waste my time on people like Zack Starr, he's a petty midcard Champion, do you know who I am? I Main Evented Wrestlemania 27, I am a former WWE Champion. How dare you, ask for my opinion. How dare you, waste the time of an A-Lister. Now, excuse me, I'm off to hair and makeup.

The Miz pushes past Mac who continues to walk around the backstage area looking for someone else to interview.

Mac Thompson:
Lorin!

Lorin Seoul turns around to face Mac Thompson who begins to interview him.

Mac Thompson:
As a former three time NXT Television Champion yourself, what do you think of Zack Starrs current run in NXT?

Lorin Seoul doesn't respond, he just stares deep into the soul of Mac Thompson, who freaks and runs past Lorin, the camera man follows, he runs around the corner and bumps into Ricky Spanish.

Ricky Spanish:
Woah woah woah big boy. What are you doing?

Mac Thompson steps back and brushes himself down before raising the mic to his mouth.

Mac Thompson:
Ahem, sorry about that Ricky, but while I have you here, what do you..

Ricky Spanish:
What do I think of Zack Starrs current run in NXT?

Mac Thompson:
Umm, yes, how-

Ricky Spanish:
How did I know? Come on Mac.

Ricky quickly slaps Mac on the right cheek, then the left cheek before flicking his nose.

Ricky Spanish:
Wow, think fast kid. I know, because I'm an icon, I know everything that goes on here. I am THE Superstar. To answer your question Mac. I think Zack Starr sucks.

Mac Thompson:
Zack Starr sucks? What does he suck?

Ricky Spanish:
Wow Mac? Is that what comes to your mind when someone says sucks? Come on be professional here, this is NXT, THIS IS PG MAC! GOD DAMMIT, you remind me of Kyle..

Mac Thompson:
Speaking of Kyle, when do you think he'll be back?

Ricky Spanish:
You call yourself an interviewer Mac? Do your research. If you were even half good at your job, you'd know he's resumed training and is expected to return soon.

Mac Thompson:
Well that's great news!

The camera focuses straight on Ricky Spanish, who stands there with a face that suggests he's about to give up on life, he facepalms, looks up at Mac, and once again buries his face in his hands. He looks up once more, and begins sarcastically clapping.

Ricky Spanish:
Well done Mac! It is good news! You fucking nugget.

Mac Thompson:
I don't think you can swear on live TV Rick--

Ricky smacks Mac over the head causing him to fall down, Ricky picks the mic up and looks at the camera.

Ricky Spanish:
Now lets get serious for a moment. Zack Starr, you do suck, I'm serious. Look at your opponents. Blizzard, he's 0-6 on Pay Per View for gods sake. Leo Cruz? He's some jobber that got lucky because he has a voice for him. You beat Luke Brinton in your debut, who even is that? Your only credible opponent was D'Angelo St. Daniels, but even he is average, I mean, look at his finisher, and then look at the way I perform it, I took that crappy move and made it Iconic. I am the Icon, and if you can beat me, THEN you are worth something.

Ricky Spanish does a cheeky wink at the camera before he turns around and mumbles under his breath.

Ricky Spanish:
Good run? Looks like a god damn chiapet with a sweater on
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:46 am

Just as Aaron walks to the back after opening up episode 22 of NXT UnMatched he bumps into three men, The NXT Tag Team Champions, The Bringers of Despair and the NXT European Champion, Eclipse. The three surround Aaron Waite, leaving him no breathing room, he tightens his fists ready for a fight but before a scuffle begins a voice interrupts the four of them.

???:
Hey!

All four men look over to where the voice was coming from, to see the NXT General Manager Kane walk out from the shadows. The three back off Aaron Waite and fall into formation as Kane begins to speak.

Kane:
Now, in my role as the NXT General Manager, not only is it my job to do, what's best for business. But it is also, my job, to keep a safe and secure backstage environment. I do not want to see, little backstage fights between my talent. Eclipse, keep your men under control, you see, I only, want to see you picking fights with people when I tell you to. Aaron here, has done nothing wrong, he has but brought up some very, valid points.

I think, on episode 23 of NXT UnMatched, I want you to prove Mr Waite wrong, so, Aaron, as of now, you will, get your deserved one on one match for the NXT European Championship which you failed to get last season, on one condition. You fight, both, of The Bringers of Despair in tonights co-main event. Now, you do not have to win, but if you really feel, that you deserve, such an opportunity, then I want to see, just how much heart you have.

You see, in order to maintain control, over the NXT roster, the security, has to be strong. Eclipse, I did not force you, to defend at NXT Contingency, I need to know, that you are in tip top shape, so you will defend next week on NXT, and you will win. Because that's what's best for business.

Kane turns away for a moment before smiling and then raising a finger in the air, he turns around looks at Aaron intently.

Kane:
Oh, and Aaron..

Kane picks up Waite by the neck and chokeslams him down onto the hard floor.

Kane:
Welcome back to NXT.

And with that, Kane and The Bringers of Despair walk away leaving Aaron to recover after a heavy chokeslam.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:09 pm

As the show continues on, we are taken backstage to a room full of paint splattered walls with a purple light shining down on one Gerald Foster who's blended in with the painted background except for his frost blue eyes and red lips.

{{Gerald Foster}}
The Rhodes family have gone years tainting the wrestling industry. From the polka dotted fat man to the bizarre has been we now have ourselves a self proclaimed cosmic devil not happy with how I put his brother in the dirt.

He then looks up above himself before looking back at the camera.

{{Gerald Foster}}
You see, Stardust, the galaxy is a very very large place. Anything can happen miles on out in the universe. We know that by the Cody Rhodes transformation. You've gone from being future hope for the Rhodes family to yet another victim of identity issues.....Which makes you less of a threat. While you struggle to find yourself I stand before you as who I say I am. I am the masterpiece of CMV. Walking, breathing art in the making. This is my museum. Where I thrive. Constantly making art as I create one big portrait. You're in it. So is your brother. Both piled up on your daddies grave with me standing tall on top....

Boos can be heard through out the arena at the shot at Dusty Rhodes {RIP}

{{Gerald Foster}}
Don't step too far in the deep end Cody....I'm a ruthless artist who will go to new depths in order to sculpt the perfect legacy. You've already stepped out of line. I know what you want. You want a match. A match that you will get at NXTreme. But take this as a warning. Your brother felt the wrath of a true cosmic devil. At NXTreme, times of imagination are over and the games end. I will hurt you. Prepare for that....

With that, he huffs before spitting gold dust into the camera as the feed cuts elsewhere.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:02 pm

All of HALO is spotted backstage later on in the night. Angel is holding an ice pack against the ribs that were nearly crushed by Satoru earlier in the night.

OSIRIS: You know something, Brett, in the past I had a lot of “friends” who said they’d be there for you, but then ran for the hills when the going got rough. But you didn’t run when Satoru came after me, when you tired to put me on the shelf. I had my doubts about you during our beef with the Dream Team, but I gotta respect what you did for me tonight. It’s a shame you put him in the same hospital room as Kyle Anderson and Chris Adams, but I’ll be right here when he comes back and I bet I’ll one up you too.

Angel and Osiris fist bump. An excited CJ Havret chimes in.

HAVRET: And he let us beat up Kane for him! I was so close to choking him out…

She sounds genuinely disappointed, while Leona sounds genuinely angry when she speaks.

LEONA: Yeah, it was so nice of you to tell everyone but me about that plan of yours, Angel.

Angel clenches his jaw, trying to bite back what is likely an angry retort.

HAVRET: I thought you’d be excited when you found out, Lee! Like a surprise party! You were so happy when you got to knee Kane right in the side of the head.

Leona locks eyes with Angel.

LEONA: It wasn’t just Kane I was thinking about when I hit that knee…

HAVRET: Were you thinking about Jade too? Don’t worry, I’ll get her like I did with Lexin and like Angel did with Satoru. We’re always going to have each other’s backs, right guys?

Angel breaks eye contact with Leona.

ANGEL: Right. How are you feeling about her big match against Dynamite.

HAVRET: Oh, she’s trying distract herself by fighting with Wendy and Sophia because she’s so scared. I feel so sorry for her. Do you guys think I should make her a card to help her feel better?

OSIRIS: Something tells me she wouldn’t appreciate it as much as someone else would.

HAVRET: She’s always talking about making things go boom. I don’t know if I can survive an explosion...but I can take her down with me...then the title would be there for you to win, Lee!

Leona runs her fingers through her hair.

LEONA: I appreciate the offer, but I’ve got to settle some issues with my good friend Diana. Looks like someone was worried I’d send them back to the hospital. Fight to win, CJ, not to suvrive.

Kane’s voice booms behind them.

KANE: Especially when there’s so much more than a title at stake.

Angel steps forward and gets right into Kane’s face. Kane turns his head away to look at Havret.

KANE: See, your buddy Brett here made a mistake trying to embarrass me and dragging you into his battles. So it’s time to take the power and control out of his hands for once, and let you prove your worth. So CJ, you’re not just fighting for the Women’s Championship. If you lose that match, then you and everyone else in this group… is fired.

The members of HALO are stunned into silence. That silence is cut by Kane who laughs before turning and walking out of the frame.

HAVRET: Don’t worry, guys; I won’t let you down.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:42 pm

As Unmatched continues, we see Dinkle backstage walking in his casual attire with his bags packed. Opening up the doors to the outside world bringing in rays of sunshine, holding up his arm one last time before leaving the building for good.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next