Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

UnMatched: Backstage Area

+9
Maurie
Vic
Batman
Childish Meltzer
DynamicWrestler
SonOfAnarchy91
RiftedEnergy
krzy
Mr. Dashing
13 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 3 Empty Re: UnMatched: Backstage Area

Post by Vic Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:37 am

Interviewer: "Hello, I'm here with new debuting talent Everett Black who unfortunately lost his first match in a NXT Ring"

Archangel Everett: "Its all good I showed what I bring to the table, I'm here to save the people who've been driven to darkness by there darken souls and drive those dark souls back to where they came from"

Interviewer: "So are you some kind of Guardian Angel?"

Archangel Everett: "I'm a soldier for my god and protector of the Garden Of Eden, I've been sent to rid this world of the darkness that escaped my home and have entered the vessels of yours"

Interviewer: "Who are these vessels your talking about?"

Archangel Everett: "My First target is the man they call The Witch Doctor Saturo, his soul will be Redeemed when I'm finished with him"

Interviewer: "Bu..."

Everett Vanishes before the interviewer can get another word out
Vic
Vic
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Eh! What's this aboot?

http://bestcashjob.com/?refer=6644

Back to top Go down

Post by DynamicWrestler Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:37 pm

Willis can be seen walking down the corridor while a camera quickly following behind him, And lets just say he looks pissed!

Willis: That fucking ref is fucking dead! he screwed me over damn it!

Willis goes up to one of the NXT staff members and grabs him by the shirt before throwing him back first into a stack of steel boxes making a loud thump as he collides with the steel!

Willis continues to walk down the corridor towards the cafeteria where most of the refs and guards are taking a break and eating there meals. He looks around and notices the ref in his match and goes up to him before picking him up with one hand and slamming him against the wall.

Willis: WHY DID YOU KEEP COUNTING! MY FUCKING HAND WAS UNDER THE ROPE BUT YET YOU KEPT GOING!, WHY DID YOU DO IT, WHY!

Ref: Mr W-Willis i d-didn't mean to i s-swear, i didn't k-now your hand was under the r-rope!

Willis stares into his eyes and grins

Willis: Yea right...

Willis drags the ref over to a food table and puts him in a power bomb position but before he can do anything else all the guards  crowd around him and start pleading with him to let go of the ref. He slowly starts to let go of the ref and back away but before the guards can grab the ref and pull him away Willis quickly grabs onto him and power bombs him though the food table!

Willis then barges though the guards and walks out of the room down the corridor where the camera is quickly following him again.

Willis: You see that? that's what someone gets if they mess with me! expectially that lucky twat Adams whose going to get his taste of pain at climb to fame.  

Willis then stops and turns to the camera

Willis: Adams... at climb to fame im going to win that title, even if it means me dieing   or ending your career im going to get that title!

Willis then turns around and continues to walk down the corridor

OOC: Woooo a promo by Dynamic Very Happy
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:20 pm

Mac Thompson: Ladies & Gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time the Number One Contender for the NXT Women's Championship Rose Punish.

*Rose steps into frame with a big smile on her face as she sighs*

Mac: Rose once again you are surrounded by controversy as you have once again been labled a cheater due how you earned your spot for the NXT Women's Championship match at Climb To Fame, your most vocal critic of course your oppnent from the first round of the Women's Championship Tournament, Alexia Hamilton.

Rose: Ah Alexia, Alexia, Alexia, I said it before caro and I will say it again; you have to be in it to win it. If you're not doing everything you can to make it to the top then you simply non meritare di essere qui. If you're not *Rose quotes with her fingers* "cheating" caro, you're not trying. So, a little advice cagnolino if you're not even going to try to step your game up, maybe you should stop running your mouth... and run on home like the little cagnolino you are.

Mac Thompson: Some strong words, have any for your opponent this Sunday at Climb To Fame?

Rose: Oh yes Jade, caro... *the smile quickly leaves Roses' face* if you wish to avoid a trip to the hospital this Sunday, all you have to do *Rose shrugs her shoulders and giggles, before getting serious* is lay down!

Mac Thompson: A stern warning for the champ, and what are your thoughts on the situation involving your brother Marko Punish and The Authority?

*Rose stares at Mac with annoyed expression, before bursting into laughter as she walks off and the camera fades to black.*
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:32 pm

Inside the HALO headquarters sits CJ Havret, “1-Shot” Leona and Osiris discussing things amongst themselves.

HAVRET: ...and then I kicked Nancy right in the chest! I wonder if I broke any ribs...

Havret sighs as if genuinely disappointed that she didn’t. Osiris and Leona exchange a glance that shows they’re both at least a little disturbed by the cheery delivery of that comment.

HAVRET: Then they would’ve punctured a lung…

Her voice trails off as she takes begins writing on a card. Osiris leans forward in his chair.

OSIRIS: What can I say, CJ? You surprised a lot of people with that win. Nancy’s a big girl, and even I thought she’d literally flatten you, but hey, looks like you’re a lot…

Osiris pauses to properly choose his next word.

OSIRIS: ...tougher than you let on.

Leona runs a hand through her hair then adjusts the Cyborg mask over her face.

LEONA: At least someone at this table can be happy about winning a match.

OSIRIS: Woah there, missy. I’ve won plenty of matches since I burst through those doors.

LEONA: Yeah, plenty of tag team matches.

OSIRIS: Is it really my fault that everyone is so scared of me they want to bring their buddies to the ring as back up? I had that pissant Ricky Spanish and that perra Leo Cruz right where i wanted them. They think they’re smarter than me by having a man on the outside, but I know where depending on your friends can lead you. So they can take these battles, but I’ll easily win the war. I’ve spent years in my life locked up in cages with animals, and these punks think I’m scared to be in a ring with them? When I’m done single-handedly beating both Ricky and Kyle’s asses, I’m gonna beat Cruz’ ass for the Television Championship; I’m gonna beat Bryan Novak’s ass for the European Championship; I’m gonna beat Chris Adams’ ass for the World Championship, and if there’s a man on the planet who thinks that I can’t do it, then he can come and tell me to my face so that I can beat his ass too.

Osiris stood up at one point during that impassioned speech without realizing, but now that he’s calmed down, he clears his throat then sits. Havret looks around as she notices nothing.

HAVRET: Where’s Brett? He said he’d be right behind me.

LEONA: Probably getting ready to lead Osiris to victory again.

Osiris crosses his arms and leans back in his chair but says nothing.

LEONA: Guys, we need to figure out where we’re going from here. HALO may have been founded on a lot more idealism than I intended, but we’re still in a position to make it work–if you guys want to stick around and make it work, that is.

OSIRIS: Are you calling it quits already? You don’t seem the type.

LEONA: I am not a quitter. I’m just not as stubborn as my… as Cyborg was. I’m willing to look at other options.

Osiris gives Leona a playful smirk.

OSIRIS: As a trio maybe?

Havret’s eyes widen at the thought. Leona pauses, a telltale thought that the idea had crossed her mind.

OSIRIS: I’m just saying that I’m not gonna let the first faction I’m in be remembered as a failure. If HALO goes out, it’s gonna be while we’re on top, and you better believe I’m going to do whatever it takes to get us there.

LEONA: Something just isn’t working. I want to fix it so people stop looking at us like jokes. History will forgive dysfunction in the early stages, but if it ends up being all we’re remembered for then I wouldn’t be able to live with myself. I don’t care when it is: we’re going to take this company by storm and bring it to its knees.

Havret folds up the card she was writing on earlier and places it in an envelope she draws a heart on. She waves goodbye and starts walking toward the door.

OSIRIS: I don’t think Brett’s outside with his ear pressed against the door.

HAVRET: No, no no, I’m spending this to Nancy’s house to thank her for the amazing match and to tell her I hope we have another one soon!

LEONA: You...You know where she lives?

HAVRET: Of course! See you guys later!

She walks out the door, and Leona begins shuffling through some papers lying on the table in front of her.

OSIRIS: I didn’t want to say it in front of her, because she seems to like Brett and… well… you’ve seen how she is. We didn’t exactly do ourselves any favors by aligning ourselves with someone who the boss hated so much he stripped him of the World Championship.

LEONA: But he’s also one of the most popular superstars in the company, and somebody who needed our help. He just thinks he’s too good to take it from the likes of us.

Osiris shakes his head.

OSIRIS: Look, he isn’t exactly my best friend, but half the people on the roster are like those assholes in The Dream Team, then I can get how it can be hard for someone who’s flown solo for so long to trust so quickly. And that’s coming from someone whose friends got him locked up. I need to go get ready for my match. Spanish and Anderson like to make jokes, but I bet they won’t be laughing when I punch them right in their pretty-boy faces.

Osiris grabs his shoulder pads on his way out the door. When the door closes behind him,Leona sighs and takes of the mask as the screen fades to black.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:48 pm

Cole Savage is pacing back and forth backstage as Leo Cruz places an ice pack against his chest.

-Cole Savage-
I went back and watch that match fifteen times just to make sure that my eyes weren’t deceiving me. And no, I’m not talking about the loss, because, as far as I’m concerned, it didn’t happen. It didn’t count! It should be stricken from the record by the time we hop in my private jet and soak our disgust away!

Savage begins speaking in a mocking, high-pitched voice.

-Cole Savage-
“Cole Savage was clapping!”

“Cole Savage was clapping!”

His voice returns to normal.

-Cole Savage-
Shut up, you worthless commentator! Not only was my client thrown off by that inept announcer mistaking him for a… for a woman?! He then soldiered on, powered through that and put on one of the greatest performances I have ever seen, only to have the rug swept out from under him!

Savage dramatically claps several times.

-Cole Savage-
I was clapping to get the referees attention so that he could call a time out so an important situation could be addressed. But no, I bet Starr used his movie-star money to sweeten the odds in his favor. Little did that disgrace of a referee remember that I can more in the blink of an eye than Starr will for the rest of his life! When Starr went for that jawbreaker at the end of the match, he subtlety shifted Leo’s mask, completely throwing him off his game and leading to the travesty that unfolded.

Savage shakes his head like a disappointed father.

-Cole Savage-
I expected better of you Starr, than to resort to something like that. A real man would have accepted his loss, took that deflated ball and gone home! Leo’s mask was askew…ASKEW! And I’m personally going to make sure that there’s big, fat asterisk put next to that title reign. I promised, Leo, I looked at him as he tended to his wounds, and I said, “Buddy, I’m going to do whatever it takes. I don’t take if it’s the television title, the world title or a European championship—you will be back competing for the top prizes before so long, and when he’s holding a title high in the air again, the sting from this loss will go away. Hell, I’ll dust off the old 100% Egyptian Cotton t-shirt and we’ll go for the tag titles if that’s what I have to do. But,

Savage lowers his voice into a threatening growl.

-Cole Savage-
Starr, I want you to enjoy this. Savor it while it lasts. Be proud that you got away with what amounts to murder! But whether it’s the next show, next year or while you’re on your deathbed, I will get my revenge…WE will make things right. Congrats, kid. Hope it was worth what’s coming your way.

Savage nods at Cruz, and the two walk off screen.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:33 am

As the Climb 2 Fame show continues, Gerald Foster can be seen, with his colors shining off the light above him and Mac Thompson eagerly awaiting his first question for the man who gave such a fight to Bryan Novak the week before.

Mac Thompson: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest with me, Gerald Foster.

A small fray of boos can be heard with a few loud smarks taking over with cheers.

Mac Thompson: Now Gerald, last week we got to see your debut against the longest reigning champion in CMV history, Bryan Novak, and not only that, but the bout was for his European Championship. What was your thoughts on such an opporutnity in your very first CMV match?

Gerald closes his eyes before taking a very deep breath and in an instant, bursting a glare towards the camera and back at Mac.

{{Gerald Foster}}
You see Mac, what I represent is art. I am a walking talking masterpiece. When an artist splatters paint onto a canvas, if he is a true artist, the first splatter means his vision is complete. You don't start painting till you are already done with the piece in your head. Make sense? I wasn't expecting such an opportunity in my first night. So I had no time to grab the right colors and finish preparing. Yet I STILL put on a top notch match. Art was still made in the form of a 5 star match. That's what intend on doing week in and week out. Go into that ring and embrace the art of wrestling.

Mac Thompson: So your loss hasn't put you down a tad bit?

{{Gerald Foster}}
A loss in your eyes is failure. A loss in my eyes could mean all sorts depending on how. If it was a total beat down and I was rolled up, then yes, I would be quite upset because I wouldn't of been able to show off my talent. That's what this is about. Me as a wrestler, I want to show off as much as possible. Because I think highly of myself. I have an ego, it's splattered all over my body. My artistic ability runs through all aspects of my life. No matter what the hobby is that I take up, I become perfect in terms of creativity and do my best to create art.

Mac Thompson: So what is your goal besides creating art?

Gerald sends a cold glare to Mac if you could tell underneath the thick eye liner clouding the expression around his eyes.

{{Gerald Foster}}
Sir, have you not listened to a thing I've said? If you've studied journalism before taking up this job, you'd know to always observe very closley what your guests you interview say. I just said I intend to create art. While on the subject if I had anymore goals, I would of told you. Creating art is enough of an answer in it's own right if you had the knowledge to understand what it meant. But no, to you, you probably think that all art belongs on paper. Well mister Thompson, you can watch the way I work in the ring and then will you see that....

Gerald stops speaking as something catches his eye off camera. One Goldust, former WWE talent, talking away in paint and all with a backstage employee. Gerald with something on his mind, storms off towards Goldust before confronting him.

{{Goldust}}
Can I...help you...?

{{Gerald Foster}}
This pa...paint of yours. It's disgusting. Your sense of creativity is wild in the worst way imaginable. You must be Goldust.....an outclassed washed up clown who's wrestling career's been dead since the cigar smoking bimbo you were with stopped showing her chest to arouse the crowd.

Obviously feeling insulted by these comments, Goldust steps forward before shoving Gerald.

{{Goldust}}
Hey buddy watch it, I am just here for a photoshoo....

Before he can finish, Gerald unleashes his attack, right and lefts sending Goldust backed up into the wall allowing Foster perfect leverage to deliver a few strong knee's to the gut sending Goldust doubling over in pain as he continues to stomp away. Making sure to send a chorus of pain in every inch of Goldust's body. Officials eventually come to break it up as Gerald backs up, amused at his actions and the show continues elsewhere.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:15 pm

*We fade into a room lit only by candles and slowly zooming in, we see The Bringers Of Despair kneeling down with their regained NXT Tag Team Championships laid down in front of them as they both whisper incoherent words when suddenly we hear that familiar laughter as Eclipse crawls out of the darkness between The Bringers, he kneels down revealing the European Championship around his waist*

Eclipse: Last night the planets were aligned in favor of the moon tribe that is I and my loyal subjects, The Bringers Of Despair. Our power is one, and we now have within our possession the keys to our destiny. With a mighty strike we took what belongs to the moon and our strength increased ten-fold. Nothing can stop our mite for the moon has spoken to tho and the future truely is ours. The Bringers shall reek despair upon the Tag Team Division once again, as I shall bestow darkness upon mine foes with great vengeance. There shall be no mercy upon those who oppose the moon, for tho's time will come, and you shall fear thee Eclipssssse.

*As the camera begins to zoom back out, Eclipse laughs once again before crawling back into the dark as The Bringers continue to whisper incoherently as we fade to black and cut to commercial*
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:47 am

Just after the opening match of the fallout of Climb 2 Fame, the camera opens up to the doctors office, in which Rose Punish is getting a scan done of her stomach, to check just how bad the injury she suffered at the hands of Jade Dynamite is. Rose Punish is strapped down in a chair, and unable to move, as she has to stay still for the scan, but before the process begins, the door to the doctors office is barged open by none other than Alexia Hamilton, Rose tries to get up, but cannot, allowing Alexia to freely talk as she pleases.

Alexia Hamilton:
Get Out!

Alexia Hamilton points to the open door behind her and the doctor makes his way out, shutting the door behind him, Alexia begins to walk around the table in which Rose is strapped down too.

Alexia Hamilton:
Not so tough now are you?

Alexia flicks Rose on the nose as she says it, before continuing to walk around the table, Rose tries to shout at Alexia, but before she can get a word in, Alexia slaps her in the face.

Alexia Hamilton:
Oh dear Rose, didn't your parents teach you any manners?

Alexia Hamilton walks across the room to a desk, opens the draw, and puts her arm in, pulling out some duct tape.

Rose Punish:
Non lo farai, you wouldn't dare!

Alexia Hamilton:
Oh, but Rose, I would. Now, it's time for you to quiet down while I talk.

Alexia Hamilton walks towards Rose as she trys to free herself from the table, but it is no use, Alexia uses the duct tape to cover the mouth of Rose, before patting her on the head and standing back to admire her work.

Alexia Hamilton:
Now doesn't that look wonderful.

Alexia Hamilton walks back towards the desk to retrieve a chair, which she puts next to the table, and sits down on, before leaning into the face of Rose, and continuing to talk.

Alexia Hamilton:
What happened Rose? You couldn't get the job done at Climb 2 Fame, even with your cheating ways. How pitiful. You see now Rose, now that you have this injury, I think it's, the perfect time, for me to get revenge for your disgusting act in the first round of the NXT Womens Championship tournament. No, I have not forgotten. You know, I could probably go for the NXT Womens Championship right now, after such a dominant win at Climb 2 Fame, but I shan't, I'll allow Jade Dynamite to keep it warm for me, while I spend this next month, picking you apart. I mean, Jade Dynamite has already done half the work, why shouldn't I finish the job.

Alexia Hamilton stands up from the chair as Rose Lunges forward, but is halted by the straps binding her down.

Alexia Hamilton:
Oooh, you're still quite the feisty one Rose. I would think you'd be smart enough to understand that you're not in a position to  get the cheap shot in this time. However, while we're on the basis of cheap shots, what better time to get in, a cheap shot of my own right here?

Alexia Hamilton picks up the chair she was sitting on, and swings it across the injured ribs of Rose, not once, but twice, before freeing Rose of the straps keeping her down, however, to Alexia's amazement, Rose Punish rises to her feet, startling Alexia, causing her to stumble back, Rose takes advantage, and goes for the chokeslam, with Alexia in her grasp, she lifts her into the air, however Alexia is able to get a quick kick to the gut in causing Rose to tumble down to the ground clutching her stomach, she looks up at Alexia with a look of Anger on her face, but before she is able to rise to her feet, Alexia swings the chair once more, this time across the face of Rose, knocking her flat out on the floor. Alexia refuses to hold back, climbing on top of Rose, hitting her with punch after punch, left after right, right after left, straight to the face. Finally she finishes, letting out a sigh of relief, she gets off of Rose and crouches next to her, she leans in and whispers.

Alexia Hamilton:
This is only the beginning.

Alexia Hamilton gets to her feet and brushes herself off, she walks towards the door, but as she puts her hands on the handle, she turns back to Rose.

Alexia Hamilton:
Listen closely Rose, I will punish you, for stalling my climb, I will put you out for good, and then get the Championship I deserve.

Alexia Hamilton turns back to the door and opens it, exiting the room, just outside is the doctor who was previously attending to Rose. Alexia Hamilton speaks as she walks past.

Alexia Hamilton:
Rose will see you now.

The doctor nods his head as Alexia Hamilton walks off down the corridor while the camera begins transmissions back to the arena, ready for the next match.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:15 pm

I'm starting to notcie a trend in your promo's when you attack people Miz, you're really into S&M and Bondage huh? Wink
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:24 pm

I feel like you're the one who always attacks people, I'm just taking advantage of the in game injury that Rose has Razz
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:32 pm

Yeah I attack people I don't tie them up and stuff lol Razz
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:35 pm

Only way I could make Rose look strong and have Alexia look strong at the same time, pls understand.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next