Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

UnMatched: Backstage Area

+9
Maurie
Vic
Batman
Childish Meltzer
DynamicWrestler
SonOfAnarchy91
RiftedEnergy
krzy
Mr. Dashing
13 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 4 Empty Re: UnMatched: Backstage Area

Post by Childish Meltzer Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:46 pm

50 shades of Rose
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:53 pm

Miztacular wrote:Only way I could make Rose look strong and have Alexia look strong at the same time, pls understand.

I'm not complaining, just saying, you have a fetish Razz Wink
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:45 am

Brett Angel is spotted watching a television monitor backstage taking notes on potential future opponents and keeping tabs on old rivals. Angel has made it clear that he wants to be a champion again, that he wants to be a champion for longer than three days and, in his mind, one of the best ways to do that is by keeping tabs on the competition.

Footsteps echo from down the hallway, disturbing Angel from his studies. He mutes the television and turns to face the mysterious guest. A look of confusion flashes across Angel’s face. He finds himself face to face with his HALO stablemate “1 Shot” Leona. If she’s happy that she finally scored her first win, in dominant fashion no less, she’s not showing it.

In fact, her expression is impossible to read. It’s hard to tell even if the half smile she gives Angel is genuine or forced. She wipes stray strands of beads off her brow, her other arm sweeps her short hair back behind her ears. Angel, still sitting, crosses his arms, waiting for Leona to say something to first.

She sighs, and looks around the room briefly before locking eyes with Angel. There’s a weird energy in the room, between them, not purely tension, but something equally as palpable, as dangerous.

LEONA: Whatever differences we may have, we need to be able to put aside for the sake of the group. It upsets CJ and it makes us look weak. It’s what lets people like The Dream Team think they can say whatever they wants and get away with it.

Angel’s face bunches up in anger at the mention of The Dream Team.

ANGEL: I took care of them. Anderson especially won’t be running his mouth for a long time.

LEONA: Don’t you see the problem there? You took care of them. Osiris was there too. It was a battle for both of you to fight.

ANGEL: He had doubts how committed I was to the fight, and I had no other way to prove that.

LEONA: How about explaining all of that outside of the ring instead of making him feel like he wasn’t needed inside of it?

Angel sucks in a breath, but doesn’t immediately respond.

ANGEL: The Dream Team won’t be bothering us for a long time.

LEONA: No, I guess they won’t be.

Silence fills the room.

ANGEL: So. I’m curious. Are you more concerned that we’ll look weak as a unit, or that you’ll personally look weak because it was you that brought us together?

LEONA: What?

ANGEL: I’m thinking it’s the latter because of the way you were overcompensating in that match trying to show that you're not weak. And then you got careless.

LEONA: Careless? I won the damn match. I sent her to the hospital! I thought that would make you proud considering what you’ve done to Elliott and Anderson.

ANGEL: That was different. They got in my way. They came after my pride. And I never showboated during the match and let them hang around, playing with their near lifeless bodies. I took the first opportunity I got to beat them, and I did.

Leona laughs coldly.

LEONA: Forgive me for not living up to your standards, Angel. I guess when I win the Women’s Championship, I’ll be sure to relinquish it after three days so that I don’t disappoint you.

Angel clenches his jaw.

ANGEL: Leona…I’m just trying to help. You do what you did against Diana again and someone out there is going to make you pay for it.

Leona takes a step toward Angel, shrinking the distance between the two. She speaks in a low, even tone.

LEONA: I’m not afraid to face any consequences.

ANGEL: But you’re afraid of losing, and terrified of failure.

Leona’s face softens a bit as Angel’s words get to her.

LEONA: What do you plan to do, baby me like you did to Osiris? I guess you’ll be taking my place in my next match?

ANGEL: It wasn’t like that!

LEONA: And I wouldn’t have to be so “terrified” of HALO failing, if I didn’t need to worry about when you’ll take up Kane on his offer.

Angel takes a step back.

ANGEL: How long until you sell your soul, throw up your hands and say “fuck it” to everything that stood for since day one?

Leona practically spits the question out in a venomous tone. When Angel doesn’t answer, she continues.

LEONA: How long until you get so sick of us not doing things your way that you join with The Authority so you can force the entire roster to do things your way? How long until you become Kane’s precious Plan “B”?

If Angel is hurt by the accusations that he would actually stoop so low as to help the authority then he’s doing a stellar job of hiding it.

ANGEL: I never said I’d join him.

LEONA: You never said you wouldn’t.

They stand there at an impasse, no other words traded between them. CJ Havret enters the room, oblivious to the tension in the air, and gives both Leona and Angel a hug.

HAVRET: Hey guys! Come on, Brett! It’s almost time for my match! I’m facing the champion! Can you believe it? What if I hit her so hard she broke her neck and has to give up the belt? Then one of us could fight for it, Lee! We could share it! Are you coming out there too?

Leona considers it for a moment, then stops and shakes her head.

LEONA: You know I would, but I’m feeling sore after my match. I’m gonna go ice my knee. Good luck, though. I know you’ll take her to her limit.

HAVRET: Aw, maybe next time then!

Angel and Havret start to leave the room.

LEONA: And CJ, don’t get careless out there.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:47 am

Promo for Fusion
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:35 pm

From backstage a shadow appaers from the halls. The shadowy figure lifts his arm and rasies his fist toward the camera. He turns around and does and handstand. He then holds him self up with one arm. He flips up and then Points to the NXT sign on the wall, then to the title poster. The screen fades to black as it reads Super Human, then Danel Evans!
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:31 pm

After the conclusion of the pay per view, cameras have caught up with the three remaining members of HALO...or is it HLO now… as they prepare to exit the arena. An interviewer stops them and asks what they think of the Bret Angel situation. Leona looks absolutely pissed off at the question, Osiris shakes his head, but Havret actually smiles.

HAVRET: Did you see him? He won the title! And he broke Chris’ jaw! He told me he’d make Adams pay for being a creep to me the last time they had a match, and he did it. I knew he’d never let me down!

[The interviewer shifts gears and asks what will be next for the group.

LEONA: We’re moving on. Without Angel. Right now what I’m focused on is missing out on a title match because Rose Punish could carry her weight in our fight. I was the stand out on the team, but it was for nothing because I was saddled with deadweight. And don’t even get me started about how I put Dirty Diana in the hospital only for her to weasel her way into another title match.

OSIRIS: Please don’t get her started.

HAVRET: I’ll take care of Diana for you, Lee!

Leona and Osiris briefly exchange a look of concern.  

LEONA: You don’t have to worry about it, Darling.

HAVRET: Maybe she’s still in the arena. I’ll make sure nobody gets in the way of you winning the title!

Havret skips off cheerily and Leona scurries after her.

OSIRIS: As for me… I’m thinking that I’ll look good with some gold around my waist. I want to face the best, so that I can beat the best. I’ll look the punk that thinks he’s the biggest and baddest man walking these halls and I’ll let him know that Osiris ain’t nothing to mess with.

Osiris walks off as the screen fades to black.

Last edited by The Angelic Cyborg on Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:54 pm

Daddy as fuck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:41 am

Ladies and gentlemen, guys and gals I welcome you to the new show that is everything young and entertaining like Nick and Zack Starr.....The Demo Reel and I am your host of the evening ME 'Young nd Bitter' Nick Starr. There's some big things in store for me come later on tonight when I beat the indy man bun in our King of the Ring qualifying match now my opponent Gerald Davis thinks just because he went full indy nd grew a Hipster beard nd hot spme ugly hipster tattoos that he will beat NXT's Premier Athlete like Nick Starr and speaking of Davis he sent in a video to me called......

"A Day in the Life of Gerald Davis"

The video in black in white filter starts with an obvious Nick Starr dressing as Gerald Davis with a manbun, tattoos written in Sharpie marker is in a backyard with a soccer ball nd 'Gerald Davis' goes to kick the ball but in Charlie Brown fashion misses the ball completely with 'Gerald Davis' on the ground crying
Cut to 'Gerald Davis' in his kitchen with a glass, 'Davis' pours a container of water but misses the glass completely then 'Davis' cries
Cut to 'Davis' backstage during a NXT event trying to flirt with the vixens but the vixens pay him no mind leaving 'Foster' to cry
END
The Credits roll with
Gerald Davis as NICK STARR
Directed by Zack Starr
Written by Zack nd Nick Starr
Produced by JaymesLandon Vain
Food provided by Chipotle

What a loser, I couldn't imagine spending one day as Davis let a lone having to have a match with him. Well that's all the time we have ladies and gentlemen until next time see you later on The Demo Reel. Oh nd Davis after our match no one will remember your name.

Last edited by ChildishGent on Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:59 pm

Nigga I don't even have a match with you
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!