Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

UnMatched: Backstage Area

+9
Maurie
Vic
Batman
Childish Meltzer
DynamicWrestler
SonOfAnarchy91
RiftedEnergy
krzy
Mr. Dashing
13 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 6 Empty Re: UnMatched: Backstage Area

Post by Childish Meltzer Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:03 am

Ladies and gentlemen, guys and gals I welcome you to the new show that is everything young and entertaining like Nick and Zack Starr.....The Demo Reel and I am your host of the evening............ ME your NXT CHAMPION Nick Starr

So other day my brother Zack Starr messaged me and he asked me "have I seen D'Angelo St. Daniels new promo on the CMV Site" I told him "First of all, I don't watch anything with D'Angelo St. Daniels in it except the beating he took from you at NXT Redemption" Just a quick fact for you guys to know that. So I asked Zack to "just sum up what he said" and apparently DSD called me "The Prince of Puberty" a "Transitional Champion" Who does Daniels think he is calling me The Prince of Puberty, a Transitional Champion?! I won King of the Ring, I beat both him and Brett Angel to become NXT Champion all in the same night. I'm a Starr, DSD you're a "Mediocre One Hit Wonder" ........No you're not a has been you're a CMV never was....You had your chances to be the champion multiple times but YOU FAILED! This championship is MINE - it's MINE - IT'S ALL MINE - IT'S ALL MIIIINE. After NXTreme, I will STILL be the Champion - because this is MY championship and its going to be that way for a long time you see this shoulder its the future and the belt is going to be sitting on it for a long time.
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:14 am

Interviewer: I'm here with newcomer Nick Blake. He just had his first match and sadly it didn't go so well. Do you have anything to say, Nick?

Nick Blake: Yeah sadly Nick Blake couldn't pull through. The lights, the crowd, Nick Blake guesses it was too much for Nick Blake. But, hey, this isn't the end for Nick Blake. Back to the drawing board, work on Nick Blake and Nick Blake's tactics and come back stronger. See Nick Blake isn't the type who gives up on himself, Nick Blake is the type who comes back harder than before. Nick Blake doesn't care about the scrub who beat me, he'll probably go back on a losing streak after he beat Nick Blake.

This is only the beginning for Nick Blake.

Nick walks out of the sight of the camera, it focuses on the interviewer who looks almost perplexed at Nick's statement.

Interviewer: Uh... back to the arena.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:26 pm

The scene is set in a room full of bright stars gleaming in the background with a very devil like being in the front. Raising his head showing off his red eyes is none other than Gerald Foster's opponent at NXTreme, Stardust.

{{Stardust}}
Shooting stars comes once in a life time. Falling out of orbit to become a fortunate event for one lucky kids gazing at the stars. But it's all fun and games until it's just an asteroid landing on the earth, causing rubble in it's tracks. The fall of dinosaurs by the Chicxulub Asteroid will be the similar fate of the human race. But that's to wait. For now, we'll settle for a comet. Flying out of it's way to cause a fiery wrath on the land on Gerald Foster. The man who killed my brother's soul and laughed about my father's death.

He shakes with anger.

{{Stardust}}
NXTreme is the night where it all comes down to who's bite is larger. We're both young talent in a vast galaxy trying to make it in a small community. We were bound to fall in line but not at this magnitude. Stardust and Goldust were not a close connection anymore. We were living our own seperate lifestyles, light years apart. But family is the strongest force in the universe. You hurt my blood then you get the Cosmic Devil!

The stars turn red.

{{Stardust}}
I have requested for our match to be held under Extreme Rules. Nothing to stand in the way of destiny. Our destiny. The bout that decides whether or not Gerald Foster lives on as a Masterpiece. If you're just a sham in a world full of shams, just trying to fit in.

He begins to laugh.

{{Stardust}}
We'll see.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:29 pm

As NXTreme continues on, Gerald Foster, who's recently suffered a loss to Stardust earlier on in the night is seen walking in the hallway, his paint dripping away with his sweat showing off a hard fought match. New interviewer Sammy Finch stops him for a word.

Sammy Finch: Gerald Foster, as we seen earlier tonight, you fell short in taking down Stardust. Now we understand you have something to say?

Gerald takes the mic and pushes the young man off camera before looking right into the camera with an intense glare showing off his icy blue eyes.

{{Gerald Foster}}
You got lucky.......you found a flaw. The only flaw in the masterpiece that is Gerald Foster. You may being laughing on your little rocket ship, eating out at Denny's with your bubby to celebrate your vengeance but I promise you, it's not over.

He takes a deep breath, showing pain from the match.

{{Gerald Foster}}
Tonight wasn't the night that Stardust finally finds success. No. Tonight was the night that Stardust carefully ignited a dynamite from within. You'll see destruction. Destruction of your own limbs when we face off once again. I got connections. I got a rematch in our future. Set in stone. Gerald Foster vs Stardust, the rematch. On the very next episode of NXT Unmatched!

The people of the NXT Universe erupt in a pop, excited to get the chance to see their beloved Stardust in action yet again.

{{Gerald Foster}}
Inside a steel cage....

And with that, he scoffs towards the camera before storming off elsewhere.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:42 pm

Sammy Finch: I am here with newly signed Alan Fletcher! Alan, we know little about you but know that you have something to bring here in NXT. Now you may not be participating in NXTreme tonight but surely you are scouting your future opponents?

Alan Fletcher
No

Sammy Finch: Um, so do you have anything to say to the NXT Universe?

Alan blinks blankly, moving his mustache upon his lip before speaking.

Alan Fletcher
No

Sammy Finch: Uh ok....thank you.

He shakes Sammy's hand before nodding and walking off.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:50 am

Thunder is backstage as he is looking down and pacing back  and forth. He seems to be waiting on his partners, but just kept waiting and pacing as he felt a someone bump his shoulder.

Thunder
You dare barge into the danger that stands before you. Hey! Stop you coward!

The guy then turned around as he stared into Thunders soul.

(Open To Anyone)
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:31 pm

The man turns to Thunder to reveal himself as the same man introduced earlier as the Manly Man Alan Fletcher.

Alan Fletcher
No

He stares Thunder down. Not blinking an eye nor backing down from the confrontation as the show fades in elsewhere, not allowing the audience to see how things turn out between the two. May be nothing? May be something? Who fucking cares.

Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:19 pm

Don Bishop is in his dressing room, sitting down with his feet on the table. He hears someone knocking on the door. He tells whoever it is to come in....

Interviewer : Hi there Don Bishop, I’m CMV’s interviewer Mike Hunt, Sorry to bother you but may we  get your thoughts on the upcoming match that you have with  Nick Blake…

Don Bishop just gives him a cold stare.

Interviewer : Umm Ok…. Well it’s a No Holds barred Match for an opportunity for a shot at a championship.

Don Bishop just sits there and smiles.

Interviewer : Umm Ok then, So tell us what strategy will you use…

Don gets up and walks towards Mike.

Bishop : You really want to know my strategy, Well I could show you what I’ll do to Nick Blake,  No Holds Barred …. Anything goes…  Maybe I’ll find some weapons, who knows what I’ll find under the ring maybe this big ass TV  here…

Don Picks up the TV and throws it against the wall…

Bishop : Maybe I’ll take him back here and throw him into these shelves…for a laugh, (Bishop destroys the shelves)… Put him through a table or 2... then drag his ass all around the arena high fiving everyone then bring him back to the ring for the 1..2..3
All you need to know is I’ll be ready. Nick Blake sorry son but this one is mine. You’re in the wrong place at the wrong time…. You see I might have some anger issues mainly caused by Eclipse getting that so called 3 count, but I’m back now and you, you’ll have to deal with that anger…

Interviewer : Well good luck in your match, i umm think i hear Kane calling me, i best go.......bye...(Gulp)

The interviewer slowly backs out of the room, trying not to fall over the debris, As he closes the door The Don Bishop sign on the door falls revealing it to be Eclipses dressing room.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:02 am

Midway through the show, just after the Handicap Match, DSD is seen outside of CMV Headquarter earlier today, DSD poses to the camera

DSD:
Oh hello, I am just a foot away from the high power executives who conlluded against me. This has been the worst 12 hours of my life......I haven't slept, eaten, it doesn't matter because here I am at the CMV offices to prove a point to file a complaint to CMV, NXT, and the "NXT Champion" Akira......
There's been conllusions, there has been conspiracies against me since I joined the company and I will see through that justice is served.
Akira you must feel real proud of yourself becoming NXT Champion and at the expense of me through such means, it must be real nice in respecting your ancestors with the way you acquired that title......
It doesn't matter Akira because after I file this complaint I will get my way......
Yeah justice will be served
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:27 pm

A sweaty Nick Blake is stopped by Lisa Evans backstage after his match with Don Bishop on NXT.

Lisa: Nick! Nick!

Nick stops to talk to Lisa, wiping his face with a towel.

Lisa: So! You won your first match on which will lead you to battle Aiden Sparks for #1 contendership match of a European or Television Championship, your choice.

Besides all that, how do you feel earning your first win in your second match?

Nick: Well Lisa, Nick feels good. Nick feels like he earned that and put Bishop in his place. Nick got to show off the mighty kick that is Head Trauma. Lisa lemme ask YOU a question!

Lisa: O, okay?

Nick: How did you like Nick's Head Trauma?

Lisa: Oh... Well it was okay--

Nick: Wrong answer, Lisa! It was the best! One Head Trauma put Bishop out with the one, two and three! Next question.

Lisa: Right. So, if you should win against Aiden Sparks--

Nick: If!? If!? There is no "If", Nick Blake is GOING to win!

Lisa: Right... Okay... So ... What championship would you go for, European or Television?

Nick: Well, Lisa, that Zack Starr looks like a fun opponent to fight. Maybe Nick will take on Starr. Nick likes his style.

Lisa: So the TV Championship?

Nick: WHAT DID NICK JUST SAY!?

Lisa: Right. Well thank you for your time, Nick...

Nick: No problem, Lisa. Nick Blake appreciates ya!

Nick walks off and continues to wipe himself down with the towel as the camera fades to black.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:25 am

Thunder walks in to the GM office backstage as he confronts Johnny Sampson. He stands in the doorway as Sampson looks up.

Thunder
Well, looks like we've found the backbone of this business. I mean Kane was starting to drive this company chaotic. He tried time and time again to destroy Thunder. But Thunder always, ALWAYS, finds the lightning. And you're it. Give me a chance at one of the titles, and you have us as your new back up. I mean Thunder have never been one to take orders but if it means I get what was always mine. Your choice Big Johnny.
(Open to Johnny Sampson)
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:55 pm

Johnny Sampson:
Look Thunder, if you guys want to prove yourselves to me, I'll give you a chance, on the go home show before the Pay Per View, Rage in a Cage, The Thunder Circus will take part on a 3 on 3 Elimination Tag Team Match. If you win this match, I will consider, bringing the three of you in as my henchmen, if not, than my current security detail should be enough. Now, get out of my office.

Thunder leaves the office, and as he opens the door, one of the members of the booking team slips into the room and begins to talk to Johnny Sampson.

Head of Creative:
Johnny, sir. We have an issue, we have lawyers coming down hard on us from Cole Savage, we have head office questioning us about D'Angelo St. Daniels. What should we do?

Johnny Sampson slams his fist down on the wooden table before brushing his hand through his hair. He stares out of his office window as he begins to talk.

Johnny Sampson:
I know exactly what we have to do, we have to give them what they want, and then pull it out from underneath them. We will give Leo Cruz a title shot, but only if he can prove he deserves it, by defeating the NXT Champion Akira, without Cole Savage ringside. If he does, the Main Event of Rage in a Cage, will become a triple threat.

Head of Creative:
And what about D'Angelo St. Daniels?

Johnny Sampson:
I'll put him in the exact same position, except, if he wants to be in the title match at Rage in a Cage, he'll have to beat someone other than the champ, but someone just as menacing, hmm, maybe we'll let the fans decide. Yes, I am a people person, we'll leave DSD's opponent to the fans.

Head of Creative:
Very well sir.

The head of creative swiftly leaves the room, leaving Johnny Sampson to ponder his thoughts, he walks around the room, for a moment, before stopping to look directly at the camera.

Johnny Sampson:
If you think going over my head to get what you want will do you any good, you've got another thing coming. I have plans to punish the both of you, I look forward to seeing you both beg for mercy.

Johnny Sampson pushes the camera off of whatever it was resting on, it falls to the ground and the lens shatters, cutting the feed.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next