Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

UnMatched: Backstage Area

+9
Maurie
Vic
Batman
Childish Meltzer
DynamicWrestler
SonOfAnarchy91
RiftedEnergy
krzy
Mr. Dashing
13 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 8 Empty Re: UnMatched: Backstage Area

Post by Miztacular Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:56 pm

As Blake runs around the corner he bumps into the Interim NXT General Manager, Johnny Sampson, who's looking salty as hell right now. But his day is immediately brightened at the sight of the NXT Television Champion, Nick Blake.

Johnny Sampson:
Ah! Nick, I have to say I'm impressed, you've been on quite the run going over the runts that Kane had on this roster when he was in charge. In fact, as a thank you for doing such a good job since making your debut here in NXT, I am going to accept your request to having Mr Wentworth added into your NXT Television Championship match at NXT Showdown in three weeks time. I think it would be a good bit of fun for the little guy don't you think. But regarding your other opponent... Leo Cruz.

Johnny Sampson rubs his chin and sighs before continuing to talk.

Johnny Sampson:
No, Leo Cruz will not be in that NXT Television Championship match, I'm sorry people but I cannot let Cole Savage's attack on me earlier this week go without punishment. I said I wouldn't remove Leo from the match, and I didn't, what I failed to mention, was what I'd do if he won the match, which is strip him of his rights to a title shot. Nick..

Johnny Sampson rests his arm on Nick Blakes shoulder as he continues on.

Johnny Sampson:
You'll find out who the third man in the triple threat will be in two weeks time, but first you have a Fatal Four Way to compete in next week, in the Main Event, against the other two male singles Champions, and a mystery competitor, good luck Nick, I think you might need it.

And with that Johnny Sampson walks off down the hall, leaving Nick Blake with his thoughts as he stares into the camera while it fades to end the house show.

Last edited by Miztacular on Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:25 pm

gg cop Nick Black, Nick Starr, Nick Blake what is his name

UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 8 Receiv12
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:26 pm

fixed<3

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:26 pm

<3

UnMatched: Backstage Area - Page 8 Receiv12
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:17 pm

Towards the end of Episode 32 of UnMatched, the interim General Manager Johnny Sampson can be seen backstage, still shaking at the events that transpired earlier on tonight.

Johnny Sampson:
No, no, no, no, NO. Cyborg? God dammit. A 3 on 3 match at Showdown? Who's he got? Leo Cruz for sure, but who else? Is Cyborg competing? Maybe, I doubt it, no, he isn't, and neither is Savage, that's for sure.

Argh, why am I getting so worked up over this, I am the General Manager for gods sake! I need to take charge of the situation. Need to show them who's in charge, that's exactly what I'll do.

Johnny Sampson slams the door open from his office, walks out, the camera zooms in on his face, he winks before putting on his matte black shades and pressing his suit. He then makes his way to the NXT locker room.

Johnny Sampson:
It's showtime.

Johnny Sampson swings open the door to the locker room to see the entire NXT roster there, talking, they all stop and look over at Johnny Sampson, who begins shouting at them.

Johnny Sampson:
Look here you maggots! I'm sure you saw what transpired earlier tonight! I want to tell you that it's all under control, if Savage can't build a three man team by Showdown, then he can't compete, or it will be a handicap, which is fine. Now, I know for a fact, that none of you will side with Cole Savage, for if you do, and you lose! Not only will you be fired, but you will first be put through punishment which will make you rue the day you betrayed the best damn general manager you ever had!

Now, Ivan, come with me a moment..

The Russian monster pushes his way through the NXT roster, walking to the front towering over Johnny Sampson, he turns around and stands next to Sampson, facing the rest of the roster.

Johnny Sampson:
This absolute monster right here, will be leading team Sampson into battle in two weeks time at NXT Showdown. Over the next two weeks, I'll be selecting two more of you to join him, on the winning team, is that under---

Before Sampson can finish his sentence, The Real G, Terry Sherman walks forward, clutching his chest after an intense battle with D'Angelo St. Daniels to kick off the show.

Terry Sherman:
Look here boss, I'm yo man, I'm the Real G, Terry Sherman, and I got y--

Before Terry can finish, Ivan picks him up by the neck and chokeslams him down to the concrete floor. Sampson looks over, and then back at the crowd of NXT competitors.

Johnny Sampson:
Now as I was saying, two of you will join me, so be on your best performance over the next two weeks and you might just get on my good side.

And with that, Sampson turns around and leaves the locker room, slamming the door behind him.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:06 pm

Osiris is spotted storming through the hallways as NXT returns from a quick commercial break, kicking open doors screaming at the top of his lungs for Gerald Foster to show his face so that they can settle their differences like men.

He’s clearly pissed off about the way Foster blindsided him after the main event last week, knocking him out with the NXT Championship. The bold attack was clearly meant to serve as a reminded that this whole thing started when Foster demanded a title match against then-champ Akira and instead was taunted by Osris instead.

Now Osiris is out for blood. The look on his face sends a clear message: if he gets his hands on Foster the man who believes he’s a master artist, then Foster is going to be taken out of the arena in a stretcher. maybe even a body bag is Osiris feels like it.

He pauses in front of the women’s bathroom door, and stares at the stick figure sign for a few seconds as something runs through his mind.

Foster isn’t desperate enough....or creepy enough to be hanging out in here...perhaps looking for subjects for a new transcendent artistic piece?

Osiris stands there thinking about just how far he’s willing to go to get his hands on Foster, when to his luck, CJ Havret exits the room. She greets him delightfully and asks if Osiris is going to be out there during her big match. Osiris counters that wit a question of his own and insists that Havret tells him if she spotted any creepy guys in there. Havret stops and thinks that over for a moment as though genuinely racking her memory until he finally says “Not this time!”

She continues speaking, but Osiris holds up his hand as a noise in the distance catches his attention. He tells her good luck in her match before walking off to investigate the source of the foreign sound.

As he moves down the hall, the sound he’s following gets louder, but also more confusing. It’s hard to tell what’s what in that racket. Osiris finds himself in front of a door that he presses his ear up against to help him get a better read on what could possibly be going down on the other side of the door.

He takes a deep breath while taking several steps back, then he says fuck it before charging at the door and damn near knocking it off its hinges.

“Got you, you son of a bitch!”

And with that he charges at the purple haired figure in the room only to turn them around and see it isn't Foster. He set Osiris up and from behind him comes Foster hitting him in the back of the head with a forearm, unloading a fury of punches to the back of Osiris who then powers out and pushes Gerald to the wall with brute force, unloading a set of his own punches. However, Foster gets the upper hand with a knee to the gut before grabbing a hair straightener from the table and busting him over the head with it.

"You're not better than me! You're a fluke!"

He then picks Osiris up and tosses him into the mirror above the make up table, busting the glass as Osiris bounces off the table and onto the floor.

"You're just another piece to my museum. Just a painting that I need to finish is all!"

And with that, Foster takes a bucket of purple paint and pours it all over Osiris, getting it all over his body, clothes, beard, mouth, ect.

"Just another painting."

And with that he spits on Osiris as officials come swarming in to break up the fight.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:18 pm

NXT Champion Brett Angel appears on the titantron flanked by members of HALO.

ANGEL: A lot of people are wishing me luck, telling me that they hope that the third time is the charm for me and this here championship belt. While I appreciate the love and the support, what they don’t seem to realize is that I never needed luck. Not when I was a boxer trying to make a name for himself and not when I was a wrestler. I know everybody likes to say this, but when I do I mean it: I worked for everything that I’ve ever accomplished in the sports world. Every knockout I got in the boxing ring was because I trained harder and fought harder than the other guy in the ring. Every match I’ve won went in my favor because everyone underestimated me, and I made them pay.

Angel looks down at the NXT Championship.

ANGEL: I’m not supposed to be here right now. I’m not supposed to be the face of a wrestling company. But I wanted this. I needed this. I had nothing when she was taken from me. My life, my dreams–they were all gone. It was stepping into that ring that gave me a new purpose, and I told myself that I would not quit until I became the best. Now I don’t know if I am the best, I’ve had some vicious battles, and I beat some men that would gladly tell you that they’re the best. But as for me? I don’t know. See, it’s hard for a fellow such as myself to think that way when every title I win is ripped from me before I can truly pause for a moment and appreciate what I have.

Angel’s voice, as usual remains even and serious. He brings a different kind of energy to HALO unlike the upbeat CJ Havret, the sarcastic 1-Shot Leona or the charismatic Osiris.

ANGEL: And now here I stand unsure of who I’ll even defending against next, the man that is almost guaranteed to become the next champion based on my track record. The powers that be wanted that man to be Eric Matthews, but then I dropped him on his head. They wanted it to be Byron Elliot, but then I dropped him on his head.

Angel shakes his head and chucles.

ANGEL: Byron Elliot, a man who was nothing more than a mosquito in my ear during my war with Chris Adams is suddenly my greatest rival. He’s suddenly competing at a level, after being gone for months, that it took me months to get to. But it’s all okay, because I will fight any man that I have to at any time that he wants to to keep my spot. I will fight until I have nothing left, and even then I will swing as hard as I can until my body crashes onto the ground. I’m going to give everything I have to be here for as long as I can–everything that she’ll never be able to now.

Angel holds the championship in front of the camera.

ANGEL: I don’t care who steps into the ring to face me for the title. No matter how big or tall or fast or strong… I will find a way to win. So many men will go their whole careers without winning this belt; I’ve done it three times. More than anyone in this company’s history. The first time I was stripped by Kane. The second time Kane threw two men at me at the last second. Anything can happen this time, but there’s one thing you should know for certain: The man who one day takes this belt from me will have earned it.

Screen fades to black as HALO walks out of the frame.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:59 pm

Before the next episode of NXT UnMatched goes on the air, we're taken to what seems like a- boiler room? It's dark, damp and depressing, kinda like Borton's life in general. Only a moment passes before we're greeted by the smirking face of one Byron Elliott, his read jacket jacket drapped over his shoulders, it's cold, y'know?

Elliott
Ah ha ha, all week long I've been hearing about my return to NXT on last week's show, and not in a good way . . . I was pinned, I lost, to the very man who nearly ended my career last season; Brett Angel. But- I- I don't CARE about HIM, he's nothing to me, a whisper in the wind if you will . . . People have been asking me lately, sayin' "Byron, YOU'VE CHANGED! You don't dance anymore!! WHERE'S . . . Ma- ma . . . Where's mama?" Mama, she- she's, hmm, SHE'S DEAD!!! She died, in my arms, she took her final BREATH, in MY arms! But it wasn't, no, no, it wasn't the cancer that TRULY killed her . . . IT WAS YOU CHRIS!!! YOU WEREN'T THERE FOR HER. For months she called your name and for MONTHS I begged you, pleaded with you, "Chris, mama, she ain't lookin' good man, you gotta come and see her, you've gotta say . . . Goodbye." But no, ha ha, no, you were too busy here in NXT with that title of yours, huh? Too busy to comfort your own MOTHER when she needed you the most . . . No, that title, it means more to you, doesn't it? MmmHmm, yep, well GUESS WHAT, CHRIS!? While you're away rehabbing that jaw of yours, I'm going to win that NXT championship, I'm gonna beat Brett Angel's scrawny little ass, I'mma do what you COULDN'T at Quarintine! Angel, really, I mean it, it's nothing personal, we've both tasted bitter loss in our lives. But you're a means to an end, Adams wants that NXT title, so I'm gonna deliver it to him. I'm gonna deliver straight into his face, I'm gonna shatter his jaw a SECOND time. So, ha ha, get well soon Chris, because I- and MAMA, will be waitin' for you!

Byron smiles like a madman, laughing as the scene fades to black.

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:30 pm

As Unmatched continues, we are taken to a very colorful room where Gerald Foster is standing in front of a paint splattered canvas.

{{Gerald Foster}}
Osiris is a monster that needs to be put down. A monster who's breathing the wrong air. My air. I am the monsters downfall. When it comes to Showdown, i'm going to beat the big man for the 1 2 3. Crush his ego beneath my purple boot.

He begins to blow purple air out of his nostrils as he continues to speak.

{{Gerald Foster}}
Last week you got the win HALO. But Gerald Foster didn't get pinned. In fact, I've never been pinned by a member of that pathetic team. And I don't plan on it. I'm the masterpiece of professional wrestling yet I got commentators and interviewers breathing down my neck trying to say otherwise. So do you really think i'll let another fluke slip by me? Hell no.....I'll rip off my beautiful eyebrows before I let that happen. I'm an elite superstar with little experience in THIS business, but I'll have Osiris and the rest of the idiots who doubt me know that I have been wrestling for 13 years. I know what I am doing when I say, Osiris will never beat me again.

He then closes his eyes before smiling and opening them up once again.

{{Gerald Foster}}
Like I said. I'm the monster's downfall. You'll see a glimpse tonight when he fails to defeat Byron Elliot with the purple angel in his corner. It's his destiny to fail. And my destiny to succeed so it should of been known that when we crossed paths....when he interrupted my chances at winning the NXT title, that he was always bound to lose. Pathetic creatures like him, they can roar all they want but it's truly the bite that matters at the end of the night. Toodles.

And with that he blows purple dust into the camera as it fades elsewhere.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:50 am

???:
Thank you for coming...

The camera opens to see the leader of Team Sampson, Ivan close the door to Johnny Sampsons office behind a man who has entered. With some fancy editing the camera gives off the illusion that it has moved through the door to reveal two security guards standing either side of Bryan Novak, who's sitting across the desk from the Interim General Manager Johnny Sampson.

Johnny Sampson:
Bryan, you've had a troubling start to the new season of NXT, you've lost your European Championship, and you're completely out of the title picture. However, this could be a blessing in disguise, you can finally make your jump to the Main Event! You see Akira failed me. I need someone I can count on in the main event, and you clearly need someone to take you there. I don't mean any offense, but you cannot do it by yourself. So I ask you Novak, join team Sampson for Showdown and lets kick team Savage to the dirt!

Novak simply gets to his feet as Sampson extends a hand, Novak ignores the hand and nods towards Sampson, who lowers his hand and smiles. Novak turns to the door, which is opened from the other side by Ivan and in comes Terry Sherman who slips past Ivans grasp.

Terry Sherman:
Hey boss! I know you need your final guy! It's me! Come on, I'll do yo--

Before Sherman can finish his sentence Novak knocks him in the chin with a Novakaine sending him to the floor, Novak stands up clapping as the camera fades to black.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:37 am

Lisa Evans awaits Nick Blake to come through the Gorilla Position. Blake enters through the curtains with quite the pep in his step.

Lisa Evans: Nick, if I could get a minute.

Nick Blake: Sure, go ahead Lisa.

Lisa Evans: One could say you were just "screwed" by Cole Savage after he interfered in your match quite literally costing you the match, how do you feel?

Nick Blake: Nick Blake feels indifferent. This wasn't for Nick Blake's title. Nick Blake didn't get hurt. Who cares? Nick Blake doesn't care. Congrats for Cruz.

Lisa Evans: You don't think this hurts your momentum going into Showdown?

Nick Blake: Nick Blake won't know till Nick Blake gets to Showdown. Excuse me, Lisa, Nick Blake's gotta call Nick Blake's Mom and tell her to buy the CMV Network so she can't watch Nick Blake's title match.

Lisa Evans: Oooo... Kay...

Blake continues down the hall as the shot fades to black.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:46 pm

Thunder is backstage getting ready to watch Showdown from his monitor. He starts to put all his stuff in place as Parker comes.

Parker
Oh, did I interrupt? So Sorry. Please get relaxed. May be here a while.

Thunder
You know this whole not fighting until Night before Twist'mas might jot work.

Parker
You do want me at your command right? Looks Luke you'll have to wait.

Thunder
Maybe just more incentive. If we are going to have no contact until we Dan explode and kill each other, why not make it No Holds Barred!

Parker
Interesting. Was gonna rip your head off one way or another. This way is just easier.

Thunder
I do know exactly what it takes to trick you.

Parker
What trick, the one you'll learn from losing. I could teach you to disappear.

Thunder kicks the cubby holding his clothes. HD then dramatically paces the room in deep thought.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content